Anniyo..it's not true!

A Twist In My Story

“Heeennrrryyy!!” It was Leeteuk calling me.

“Hyung?”

“Are you sure you don’t want to say something…”

“We’re not and she’s my best friend.”

“I found and watch the videos.” He seriously looked into my eyes.

“Eh? How? I mean where?”

He then dragged me at the balcony.

“You two, we’re supposed to go now, is Kaori awake?” Heechul asked carrying his luggage.

“Pau and Donghae hyung is waking her up now.” I answered

He nodded and left.

“I said I found the video.” Teukie hyung made it clearer.

“It’s just…” I paused trying to think of the right words

“So you’re saying it’s true.”

“NO!”

“I saw it myself…”

“I mean …Ye-yes!” I scratch my head. “Aish, I’ll explain when we get back to Seoul.”

“Why not now? You won’t deny it?”

I sighed as a sign of giving up. “Alright, Kaori and I were just having a little fun that time, you know…pretending?” I shook my head in confusion on how to explain everything.

He smirked and rubs my head then chuckled, “I watched nothing Henry.”

“YAH! HYUNG!!”

“If you like her, go ahead…but please, not now.”

 

☻☻☻☻ Kaori’s POV ☻☻☻☻

“AaaaaaaHhhhhhh!!” I screamed as I feel the cold water being splashed on me.

“You should get up now Princess Kaori.” Mika chuckled.

I look on her direction; Pau and Fishy were standing beside her. I shot them a death glare.

“Why did you guys pour water on me???” I almost yell at the three.

They all stop in synch and point Pauline. “She did, not me.” Mika explained.

“We’ll leave now. Take a shower and get yourself ready for 30 minutes.” Pauline ordered me and shut the bathroom door.

I lazily drop myself on the tiled floor and that’s when I felt my head ache. The deadly liquid is running inside my stomach. Just like, my small intestines and large intestines are making their own history, World War III. The big ones are invading the small ones.

Too much drinking causes me to have stomach and head aches but it’s helping me to forget even for few hours. I took my bath, blower my hair and when I walk out I saw Pauline taking pictures at every corner of our room.

I started walking with no direction.

“Hang over.” Pau said still taking pictures.

“Yes, intractable.”

“Can’t keep it anymore?”

I lower my head and nod, “it suddenly burst out.”

“No one to talk to?” she asked me again.

“I’ll handle it myself.” I look at her after I was done with my clothes.

“6:30am, let’s go.”

“Huh?” I’m a little puzzled.

“Actually, it should be 6. But Leeteuk oppa adjust it for you.” Crossing her arms

“Oww, sorreeey, thanks.” I turn to take my luggage

“Henry and Donghae already took it for you.”

Biting my lips, “I see, thanks to them.”

….

“Are you feeling okay now?” Appa asks me.

I sweetly smiled at him, “Of course.”

“Kaori...” it was Henry handing me my ticket.

“Thanks.”

I felt an arm hang on my shoulder, “You look cool when you’re drunk!” Yesung oppa said trying not to laugh

I pouted, “Oppa…”

“No, she doesn’t look cool, she’s scary.” Sungmin passed by.

I frowned and pull my shoulder, walk away from Yesungie.

Lei sit beside me inside the plane.

She smiled on me as if she wants to tell me something.

“Unni?”

“Mmm, uhh, what’s the news?” she finally asks

I got confused, “about what?”

She shyly looks at me, “Sooheeshi?”

“Oh that! She’s not calling me yet.” I smiled back to her.

She lowers her head.

“Don’t worry, it’ll be okay.” I hugged her tight and she quickly responded by hugging me back. I stayed hugging her until I fall asleep.

 

BACK TO SEOUL

“Uggghhh!” Yesung stretching his arms while yawning. “Home sweet home”

Wookie drop his body on the Sofa. “Were back to being normal.”

Heechul chuckled, “so we’re aliens at Montgomery?”

Sungmin took his luggage and crawl up to his room, “Goodnight everyone.” He said sounding tired.

“Ohhh Mika, Pau…” Yuri called,”we almost forgot. We have shoots later on, right?”

Mika face her palm.

I sit beside Holy Siwon, he rest his head on my shoulder while I rest mine on his head. Donghae was alone in the floor lying, arms wide spread. Aki sits beside Kyuhyun.

“We’ll be leaving now.” We all turn our heads to the owner of the voice.

“Leeteuk hyung, why don’t you take a nap first?” Siwon asked.

“I'll do that later.” He flash a smile revealing his little dimple.

I wave at them goodbye, “take care appa, monkey oppa, Shindong oppa”

Donghae got up and reached for the remote, turned the TV on and start switching channels.

“There’s nothing interesting to…wait.” Siwon stopped Hae

I looked up and saw myself at the news.

: it was rumored that SBG’s leader and the maknae of the most popular and largest boy group Super Junior were dating and having a real life relationships and not just for promotions but it was said to be proven now.

All our eyes went wide, we all throw each other a confused and nervous look.

Proven?

They flash a video.

I completely remember it, the night Kyuhyun and I sit under the tree on a dark cold night. He was hugging me.

“That was in Montgomery” Siwon exclaimed making him sit straight.

: But netizens got confused when another video came up, it was Henry Lau of the sub-group Super Junior M and still Kim Kaori of Sapphire Blue Girls.

And another video was played again, it was me and Henry. The same night after Kyuhyun left me.

“We’ll be wanted again.” Henry mouthed

“Yes…” Donghae agreed nodding. “And it is going to be a REAL BIG issue.”

“Hey how…”

Heechul oppa cut him, “there’s the proof! Kaori and Henry are dating now.”

“It’s not…” I wanted to explain but Donghae cut me

“Aish! I thought it was our maknae you liked?”

“Baby Kaori?” I heard Wookie asking me

: As what others analyze the videos, Kyuhyun and Kaori broke up that night because of her best friend Henry Lau…

I turned the TV off.

Those rumors can affect many people’s lives, don’t they know that?

They are really good in telling lies. The best writers in the world!!

GREAT!!!! They won, now everyone’s buying their false information and even our group.

Some of them, out there, I don’t know who but I know there is, wants me to get back to Kyuhyun.

Others would love to see me and Henry being a best friend turned couples.

But…I’m afraid that 2/3’s of them wanted to kill me right now. For many reasons, I dated their one and only love Cho Kyuhyun same with Henry Lau. And worst of it, It was said that I dumped Kyuhyun.

DAMN! I’ve never been in a relationship in my entire life…

Alright…I’m a dead meat but I want to clear things with my group and SJ first.

“Henry and I are not dating.” I want them to believe me

Heenim marched away to his room.

Is he mad at me too? He’s not even talking to me since yesterday.

“That’s true!” Henry followed.

They just throw us a meaningful smile and Akiko came and sit beside me to show the necklace I was wearing while Erika lifted and check Henry’s hands.

God! Why are you wearing that ring?

I want to yell on Henry.

“Then what does this ring means?”

“Whoaaahhhh” they cheered out loud.

“It’s not what you all think.” I protest

Then I noticed Kyuhyun walk to the kitchen and slam the door that made us all look in his direction.

“The break-up, is it true?” Yesung curiously asked me.

 

☻☻☻☻ Henry’s POV ☻☻☻☻

This shouldn’t be happening!

I saw Kyuhyun hyung shot up with a hard expression and slammed the door in the kitchen. Our eyes just followed him, Kaori is trying to smile at everyone.

I need to talk to him. I should talk to him. I can’t bear to see two hearts suffering because of me.

Though I know, I’ll just end up hurting myself.

Henry Lau, Henry Lau…you must do the right thing.

That’s what my mind was saying but my heart was against it.

 

☻☻☻☻ Kyuhyun’s POV ☻☻☻☻

It was all in the news; I heard ‘em all and watch the videos.

Things won’t get any better as days pass, yes, I know that. I won’t be surprised if I wake up tomorrow reading news papers and watching the news about Kaori…

“Kim Kaori, the evil leader!”

“Kaori, the player!”

“The billionaire”

“The heartless leader of SBG.”

It would be all a negative response to Kaori’s side. I foresee what will happen next.

♫ RING RING RING ♫

Leeteuk hyung answered the phone. “I TOLD YOU! IT’S NOT TRUE!!”

Sungmin hyung dialed on his phone, “Release the articles now please, our response to the news…” he said calmly. “IT’S NOT WHAT YOU ALL THINK!!!!” he shouted

“MAYBE IF YOU ALL TALK TO DANGGKKOMA AND HEEBUMAH, YOU’LL BE ABLE TO UNDERSTAND!!” Yesung is now screaming over the phone.

My phone rings and I answered it, “I already said, NO COMMENT.” And hang up

Henry was walking back and forth at the garden, sigh, walk, sigh and still answers the call. “NO! Kaori and I are not dating, so stop spreading rumors, stop writing articles about her.”

While the girls were crying along with Kaori on the side, hugging and rubbing each other’s back.

“I’M NOT DATING ANYONE! I’M NOT A ! I’M NOT HEARTLESS! I DIDN’T DUMP ANYONE! I’M INNOCENT!” Kaori finally screamed out her heartaches.

Then Heechul hyung pulled out all the lines and one by one, he turn off our hand phones and before he shut his own he dialed a digit. “KAORI DATE NO ONE! DUMP NO ONE! YOU GOT THAT HUH? MORON!!!” he shouted angrily and threw away his phone.

Then suddenly...

“Hyung…” it was Henry.

How dare you call me hyung?

I wanted to yell on him, beat him until he showers his face with his own blood. But heck I can’t! I will never do that to my brother.

How could you do that to me?

I cried in my mind instead.

“Hyung can we talk?”

“I have nothing to say.” I answered with a blank expression and flat tone.

“But I have…” he insists

“I don’t want to hear anything from both of you again!!” I said, but now I give force on it.

I turned to meet Kaori’s eyes who are standing at the door. She looks different, as if she’s lost something or someone.

“Can we talk?” she asked the same question as Henry did

“I have no time.” I simply answered

“Oppa…” she grabbed my arms trying to stop me.

Oppa? Did she just call me oppa? This is the very first time she called me like that.

I stopped and exhale, “I’m happy for both of you.”

Locking the door was the first thing I did when I reach my room.

I’ll give you up Kaori.

What else can I do?

Or is there anything else that I can do?

I took my laptop out and search for the videos. I played them all, over and over, until I got tired and just play mine with her. Play, stop, replay, stop, replay.

We look good there. She was trapped in my arms, crying to me, hugging me back.

I didn’t notice a tear fall from my eye because of a girl.

The sudden ring from my phone disturbed me from being an emotional kid.

“Hello??” I asked a bit irate.

Kyuuuhhhyunnnnn!!” it was our director screaming

“Hey don’t scream.” I pulled my phone away from my ears.

I’m not screaammmiingg…” sounding gay

“Yeah right, it’s just your high pitched tone.”

Anyways, I can’t contact Kaori’s phone.

“She’s too busy with her boyfriend.” I smirked on the last word

is that true? What happen to your love story?

“It will remain as a drama in TV.” I weakly said

There’s still a way, they’re not married yet unless they were already planning for it.”

“YAH! Kaori’s too young for that!”

Don’t shout…aigoo! This guy, just don’t lose hope, that’s what I only mean, okay?

“Alright, thanks.”

Hayy, this cutie guy! Oh, by the way, just tell Kaori that we don’t have taping tonight.

“Yes I will.”

Okie dokie! Win her heart back for us, RiHyun!” he said as if winking but still sounded like screaming.