Chapter 26: Hide and seek…

A Twist In My Story

 

 AT THE TV SHOW

 

☻☻☻☻ Kaori’s POV ☻☻☻☻

 

We’re all seated in different chairs. “We’ll start in a minute.” Said the floor director.

The lights all over the studio turned off then the spot light focused the MC, Mr. Shin.

 

“Everyone, we’ll be spending the time with the boys who make you dance, laugh, sing, and cry. Who changed your favorite colors into sapphire blue…SUPER JUNIOR” the MC shouted the last lines.

                                                          

Then another spot light focused the Super Junior and everyone in the audience screaming their bias name.

 

“And the pretty rookies who already made a name all over Asia in just two months, SBG or SAPPHIRE BLUE GIRLS.” The MC shouted again.

 

Then all the lights on the studio . The audience screams become more louder. The SJ performed first then followed by us. They became wilder and requested for me and Kyuhyun to perform,

 

“Let’s wait for their live performance on ss4” Leeteuk stated that make the audience screams again.

“It’s confirmed. There is SS4.” MC Shin said to the audience.

 

Some of them have exaggerated reactions but if I’m a member of SJ it would be heart whelming. Maybe I’ll run to them and hug them tightly for saying thank you.

 

 

“Okay, okay. Let’s start” the MC started. “I’ll ask Super Junior first then the girls”

We all nodded.

“When you first saw SBG, who attracts you the most?”

 

I didn’t look at them because I’m busy watching the audience reactions. SJ’s banners were really that much compared to ours.

 

We should work hard from now on. I said to myself

 

“So who’ll answer first?”

They all point Kyuhyun.

He smiled. “Maknae is always bullied”

“Who bullied you??” Eunhyuk protesting.

Kyuh laugh. “It’s Kim Kaori” he answered instead.

The audience starts screaming again.

“Why?” MC Shin asks.

“She’s the first girl I saw among the trainees”

Everyone laughs at him.

“I thought you’ll say she’s attractive” MC laughs again.

 

So you don’t find me attractive huh?I scolded him in my mind.

 

Almost all of them answered Erika because she has the height of a model and it’s only Donghae and that curly head who answered my name.

 

“But after you’ve known them better, who do you think is the best member?” MC asks again.

They all answered my name.

“Kaori? All Kaori? Why?”

They all smiled at me.

“Because she’s a Ryeowook girl, she always takes care of the member’s health.” Leeteuk appa answered, agreed by Heechul

“My tummy was really full whenever she cooks food” Shindong never fails to make the audience laugh.

 

The MC keeps on asking Super Junior about us, the fifth album, SS4 then asked for 15 minutes break.

 

 

MEANWHILE IN THE STUDIO C

 

☻☻☻☻ Yoona’s POV ☻☻☻☻

 

“SBG and SJ were here too” Sunny said while combing her hair.

“Really? What studio?” I ask

“A” Jessica answered.

“I’ll just go to the restrooms.” I wink at Jessica.

 

I leave the girls and walk towards studio A. luckily I found it without getting troubled and mostly I saw my purpose of looking for the studio, Kaori. I saw her running in the out of ordered restroom, she’s really hurrying herself. I followed her inside and locked her in the cubicle. I ran out quietly so no one will notice me.

 

 

☻☻☻☻ Kaori’s POV ☻☻☻☻

 

After MC Shin asked a break I quickly ran to the restrooms.

 

It’s exploding! Aish!

 

‘Hmmm..”I moaned “Success”

I unlock the door and push it, my hand just bounce back. I can’t open the door. I tried kicking it.

 

♫ BLAG BLAGG ♫

 

“Is anyone there?” I called out.

“Hello?” I pushed the door again.

 

I look at my watch I only have 5 minutes left.

 

“Hey I’m locked up here!!!” I screamed.

“Pauline…” I shouted but it seems no one can hear me.

“HEELLLLLPPPPP!” I started panicking remembering that the restroom was out of order.

 

Your such a stupid Kaori!!! Who’ll know that you’re here? This is out of order! Duh!

 

“CAN SOMEBODY HEAR ME????” I remember my phone was on my pocket.

 

I took it out and dialed their numbers but it only says OUT OF COVERAGE!

 

“Urrgggg!” I stamp my feet on the ground. “HELLLPPP MEEE PLEASE??? I’m STILL HERE!!!!”

 

I used all my force to open the door but my strength was not enough.

 

I kick the door again. “HENRRRYYY…PAULINNNEEE…DADDY TEUKIEEE” I started crying.

 

I dialed Kyuhyun’s number. It was ringing but it suddenly stopped.

 

“OHHHH MYY GOODD! KYUHYUNNNNN…” I shouted his name hoping that he’s just outside the restroom.

 

 

◘◘◘◘

 

AT SUDIO A

 

☻☻☻☻ Kyuhyun’s POV ☻☻☻☻

 

“We should start, where’s Kaori?” MC Shin asks.

“She ran fast when it’s break and I didn’t ask her where she’s going to.” Pauline’s hands were shaking.

“We’re 3o minutes delayed” the director shouted.

“Why don’t you call her?” Heechul looks worried.

“I already tried to contact her.” Henry showing his phone.

Then my suddenly ring. I took it out.

“It’s Kaori,” I said and I’m about to press the answer button when my phone died.

“! Empty bat” I groaned almost throwing my phone to the ground.

“I’ll ask the securities!!” Heechul make his way and Ryeowook followed him.

“I’ll look for her.” I said then leave them.

 

Kaori where are you?

 

My heart was beating so loud; I’m worrying that something might happen to her.

 

She only called me.

 

I ran all over the building shouting her name. I don’t care anymore if there are reporters or what. I should find Kaori. I should know where she is. I should know that she’s okay.

 

I don’t know what to do if something happes to her.

 

 

 

☻☻☻☻ Henry’s POV ☻☻☻☻

 

 

We all look all over the building. I made my own way. Some of them were greeting me but I just ignored them. I need to find my best friend first, there’s nothing more important now than my best friend. I’m in the studio C, and then I accidentally bumped into a girl.

 

“Mianhe” bows “Jeongmal minahe”

I look up and saw the girls face, it’s Yoona.

She smiled evilly. “Are you looking for Kaori?”

“How did you know?” confused.

“If you saw her, tell her to stay away from Kyuhyun or else she’ll experience things she’ll never forget!”

“Where is she? Where did you bring her?” I made my voice forceful and mad but not enough to catch attention.

 

Only if she’s not a girl, maybe I already break her neck.

 

She smirked. “She’s playing hide and seek”

I clench my fist trying to control my rising temper.

 

That brat! What did she do to my best friend?

 

She went to a group of girls and look at my direction then she gave en envelope to the group. I wonder what’s inside it but I don’t feel good about this.

 

 

 

☻☻☻☻ Leeteuk’s POV ☻☻☻☻

 

We’re still searching for Kaori though we are 30 minutes delayed. MC shin is with us too, he’s helping us to look for Kaori. We’ve been close to him in our EHB days.

 

Heechul was talking to the securities and this is the first time I saw him worried in a girl just like that.

 

“WHAT KIND OF SECURITY HAS THIS BUILDING!!!” he’s scolding the guards

“Hyung calm down everyone’s watching us” Ryeowook reminding him.

“Something’s not right here” said MC Shin

“I don’t know what happened to her but it really worries me.” I said.

 

I glance on Pauline; she’s really shaking. Akiko hugged her trying to keep her calm.

 

“Hyung, don’t you think she’s been kidnapped?” Hyukkie suddenly asks.

“I know she’s really scared by now.” Pauline started crying when she heard Hyukkie.

 

I look around trying to find something odd, but I can’t find any.

 

 

“Omma there’s a ghost in the old CR” I heard the kid telling her mom.

Aish, kids always scare themselves. I said to my mind.

“She’s crying. I swear!” I look straight on the kid. Think for a while.

 

Did he say SHE?

 

I think I know where Kaori is. Then Kyuhyun and Henry came.

“I didn’t saw her.” Kyuhyun said holding to his knees.

I walk to the kid and face him. “Excuse me”

His eyes blink.

“You said you heard a girl crying, right?” He nod his head. "can you tell me where?" I softly ask the kid.

“There Leeteuk hyung” he pointed the closed restrooms

 

He knows who I am. I smiled at the kid.

 

“Thanks, continue supporting Super Junior.” I said and hug him

“Ne. Fighting!” he replied back.

I look at my Dongsaeng’s

“Heechul” I called him.

He glances at me still with a frowning face.

“I think I know where she is.”

“Gaja” he said and we run towards the out of service restroom.

 

 

◘◘◘◘

 

“Kaori” Kyuhyun and I shouted.

“Oppaaa!!!” I heard her called us.

 

We search the cubicles and saw the last one was locked.

 

“Move away, I’ll kick the door” Kyuhyun said to Kaori.

“Okay” she answered in a weak voice.

“1, 2, 3”

 

BLAAAGGG!

 

Heechul grabbed her and hugged her tightly in his arms as if he’ll never see Kaori again.

It looks weird but never mind the scene. Pauline then came hugging Kaori, she’s still crying.

 

“Gwaenchanna?” I ask her.

She nodded still crying. “Someone locked me here”

 

We all look at each other with a confuse look, Kaori was in my arms now. But the evil maknae grab her from my arms and kiss her forehead.

 

“Thank God you’re okay now” she hugged Kyuhyun back.

 

Maybe this two already understands each other, mutually.

 

 

....CAMERA FLASH....

 

I look from where it’s from, it’s Mr. Kim

 

.....CAMERA FLASH....

 

I saw Donghae’s arms wrapped around Pauline.

 

Tsk. This is the big problem now.

 

“Can you explain to me what’s going on?” asks the reporter Mr. Kim.

Mr. Shin helped us explain to Mr. Kim what just happened.

“So you all think that she’s been kidnapped?” his head was shaking. Telling he understands everything now.

“Ne, so don’t write anything that can make issues, please.” I told him

He nodded.