12

Drop Dead Goddess

 

TWELVE

_____________________________________________

 

 

"Good morning sleepy head, breakfast?" He presented a huge paper bag by holding it up high then his other free hand held Dara's and sweetly kissed her knuckles with his eyes closed. "Tss... Saturday morning, seriously? It's only ing seveeeeeen... Go home goofball." She uttered in her bedroom voice and half opened eyes as she removed her hand from him then walked like a zombie back to her room.

 

 

She threw herself and hit the bed once more. She then rolled her body, trying to find the most comfortable position while Jiyong placed the coffee on the table as well as the chicken parmigiana that he personally prepared just for her.

 

 

Actually, this was not the usual Kwon Jiyong. Not even a single bit. He seemed like a stranger to himself. He was even making some questions in his head why the hell he was doing all of this and had the difficulty in finding answers.

 

 

Well, maybe because he will surely miss her. Absolutely, he'll do miss her. His flight has been booked for six thirty tomorrow morning and he just wanted to make this day the best for her. Totally contrary to the original game he was playing. 

 

 

He followed her to the bedroom and soon laid himself down, staring at her exquisite beauty. He smirked while tracing every corner of her face. She surely has long lashes that he really adore, her slightly chopped pale lips were constantly by her pinkish small tongue, her nose were perfectly pointed yet cute in size, her cheekbones were always lifting whenever she's smiling.

 

 

Who won't fall for her if she was a living goddess?

 

 

Jiyong poked her nose and mumbled, "It seems like you don't want to see me." Dara suddenly glared at him and scratched her itching nose. She grabbed the layers of thick blanket on her feet and stretched it up to her head, covering her whole body. "Go away, I'm still sleepy... You can't stay here. Go, shoo..."

 

 

"My baby lives here, so basically I can stay here as much as I want. This place belongs to me too, since I'm your boyfriend." Jiyong grabbed the hem and put himself inside the blanket. His hands s through her waist and pulled her close to him.

 

 

"Aigoo. This kid. I said, go home, I need to sleep because later I'll use all my energy to finish everything I need to do. This is not your house. This is my condo. Shoo. Go home, stupid." She sleepily protested then coldly turned around.

 

 

Jiyong clicked his tongue against his palate and annoyingly sat after escaping from the prison-like-blanket. He slid his fingers to his pocket and reached for his phone. "Hello, Attorney Kang," the other person on the line had a morning groan and seemed like he was just awaken by Jiyong's call. "...Can you please buy the unit 10-B05 of Trump World II condominium for me?"

 

 

It took a minute before Daesung could speak since he first checked the availability of the said place, only to find out that there's no more unit left in that condominium. "Young Master, there's already an owner. But if you want your own condo, I'll reserve one for you. Your dad will be opening a 30 floors condominium blocks away from your school. And besides, you're flight is tomorrow right?"

 

 

"Yeah, I know, but do everything you can just to get this place for me. Just kick out the owner and make it mine." He commanded as Dara's energy burst like a supernova with the sheets landing away from her body then sat on her knees and tossed a pillow against Jiyong.

 

 

"Yah! Wha- what the? You are insane!" was left hanging with the disbelief and doubt if he was really going to get the unit or if he was just playing around. He just darkly smirked as his phone rang in no time, "Done, Young Master. I'll send a notice to Miss Park about the case today. The money she paid for that unit will also be given back to her."

 

 

Jiyong's happiness was plastered onto his face as his eyes widened, "Woah! I did not expect it to be that fast! Thanks attorney Kang!" He snapped his head to Dara as he mockingly stated, "this is mine now, shoo baby..."

 

 

"What? I'll call the owner of this condominium!" She reached for the phone placed on the side table and dialed the customer service. Jiyong got close to her and ily whispered right next to her ear. "Go ahead. Don't forget to mention you are my girlfriend."

 

 

"Huh?" The phone slipped through her hand that she tried to save it as she almost fell from the bed. Jiyong quickly grabbed her arm like he was some sort of hero. He pulled her close and gave her a small kiss on the tip of the nose. "My dad owns this building. And also the Trump World II and III."

 

 

Frowning her face made Jiyong laugh as little punches was thrown against his chest by the mad lady. "You really are a total nuthead!" She pouted afterwards, realizing that it was really their property and she'll be kicked out sooner or later.

 

 

"But, you can stay here with me if you want," he suggested with his eyes smiling together with his lips. "Whatever," she rolled her eyes while Jiyong lied down on his side, grabbed her wrist and pleaded, "please lie down with me. Let's forget the world just for now."

 

 

She had no choice since he was strong enough to pull her that her body weakly fell against the bed with the sheet totally messed. "Can I hug you?" Jiyong her cheek as moment of silence consumed them before Dara made a tummy-aching-laugh. She almost cried with that silly question. "Hahahahahahahaha! What was that? You are crazily ing me here and there. Then now, you are asking me if you can hug me? You're hilarious!"

 

 

He scooted to get closer to her and didn't mind if she found that amusing, he held her thighs and made an upward and downward motion with his face getting forward, "Yah! Don't kiss me! Idiot!" She twitched her lips as Jiyong lowly chuckled and then wore a double barreled smile. "I don't care if you aren't brushing your teeth yet."

 

 

"Uhm... Babe, what do you want? Sweet or rough?" His arm passed through her neck with the other one on her thin waist and pulled her closer to his chest while Dara looked up, palming his face with her thumbs caressing his crimson cheeks, "Sweet or rough?" She heard herself echoed.

 

 

"Like this..." He made closed lips kisses from her forehead, down to her nose, upper lip, lower, the sides and slowly opened his mouth, sweetly and softly her lips that even sent her face a blush because of the gentleness. She closed her eyes and returned the favor by welcoming Jiyong's tongue. First, it was just the tip touching, but after some time, their tongues begun wrapping and dancing, making a slow sensation of arousal. He tasted like warm summer breeze, bubble gum, a little mix of vodka and a small hint of cigar that he probably smoked before he came. She missed him, really. With his hands roaming around her back, he started to felt the hardening of while she go south and palmed his chest. He felt her smirked as her kiss started to be somewhat harsher but he cut it and pulled himself away from her that made her face furrowed.

 

 

"Or like this..." He abruptly hovered over her and strongly grabbed both her hands, pinning securely on the bed above her head then crashed his lips to hers, hungry and untamed. He cruelly battered her lips, , digging his teeth on her lower lip that made bruise as she quietly moaned through his mouth. Her eyes were wide opened, watching his dark brown eyes as if possessed by some kind of demon. His hard continued to press on her abdomen as she felt how bad he wanted to her. Literally, her breath was taken away and her soul was like with the exaggerated torrid kiss.

 

 

He breathed low and let go of her almost lumped lips. A half smile lit his face, as if his personality switched in a split second. "What do you think?" He was panting same as Dara with their hands still laced together. His eyes never stayed away from her as he bit his lower lip, still smiling like an idiot. "Sweet or rough?"

 

 

"Anything, as long as it's you." She widened her eyes in shock and looked away from his intense gaze, feeling the rush of blood on her cheeks. Her brain and heart were now totally arguing, having the strange feeling towards this guy. The feeling she was scared to. She was spooked with what she said because... it was a fact, because she meant it that much.

 

 

"How sweet," Jiyong's eyes glittered in happiness knowing that she meant what she said and found his lips kissing under her jaw line and got the spot right next to her ears, "Me too, as long as its you baby, I'm willing to-" she moved her head away from him with her disgusted face, "Shut up! I can't handle those gross words that you will probably say."

 

 

Jiyong just nodded and moved downwards, tried to kneel in between her thighs and hid a luscious smile. He grabbed her knees and tried to push it apart, "...payback time." He lowered his head to her private area as his lips were scratched against the thin layer covering. "Yah! What the heck are you doing?! Stop it!" He was like deaf as those words just passed through his ears while she was trying to push Jiyong's head away.

 

 

He then grabbed the and took a peek on her glorious moist womanhood that made Jiyong grin from ear to ear. A finger has been inserted as she flinched while murmuring, "Uhmm... Stop... Jiyong..." His finger was soon doubled, together with the speed of the in and out as his tongue playfully swirled around her sensitive bud.

 

 

She fisted a great amount of his hair not to push him away but to pull him closer. She moaned in discreet manner as her teeth dug her lower lip until she can't stand the unsatisfaction work of Jiyong. "Yah! Just remove the already!" She hysterically commanded that made Jiyong amusingly chuckled.

 

 

With the hindrance removed, Jiyong finally had the better access as his thumb pressed her and slowly rubbed it with his tongue tasting her then the outer lips of her , the inner muscle with his mouth almost covered by her . Jiyong then slipped his tensed tongue inside, deepening his reach and moving around as if he was trying to touch her everything. He closed his eyes as he begun making out with her . She almost died with the delicious and expert oral service given free as her legs crossed over his back that made his kiss deepen with his tongue exploring her inner core.

 

 

While her, he inserted two fingers, grinding it fast. He then fiddled using his tongue her and nibbled it. He the bud with his tongue strongly brushing against it. She arched her back and grabbed the sheet, with her head banging from side to side. "! Holy ! Oh ! Jiyong, ohhhhh Lord.... Holy Mary mother of God!"

 

 

Jiyong giggled with the prayer escaping from her lips and stopped eating her then silently coaxed, "Come for me babe..." His was intensified as he slipped another finger that made it three. She yelled strings of curses and prayers in between his kisses. "Please, come for me..." Jiyong mumbled as his fingers searched inside her for what they say was the spot and played with the rough membrane.

 

 

She was totally sweating hot as her inside tightened, he had given her the extreme pleasure she deserved as her violently spilled out that Jiyong had the chance to taste her sweet juice.

 

 

She rolled on her side, trembling, then a smile seemed forever drawn on Jiyong's face while his tongue his lips. With her fragile body after a kaleidoscope experience, she can no longer move and her eyes were completely shut with her lungs almost taking in all the oxygen in the air.

 

 

Jiyong used that moment as he lied too, facing her back. He removed the sticking hair from her neck then he showered her nape with couple of butterfly kisses while the mixture of her sweat and honeydew scent made Jiyong's shaft hardened even more.

 

 

His hand slowly traveled from the length of her arms to her waist, to her belly, through the gap of her thighs and then again, to her entrance. He made a couple of round motions against her sore oris as Dara weakly pushed his hand away. "Stop it Ji..."

 

 

"Ehhh, baby..." He groaned against her ear as he held her waist, restraining her to move. He positioned himself as his poked the opening of her, "Yah! Not there! I'm gonna kill you Kwon Jiyong! Swear to God!"

 

 

Thanks heavens that she was wearing a thin strapped night gown and that helped Jiyong a lot to reach everything he wanted to touch. Plus, he liked the texture of smooth silk. Her bare shoulder was nibbled as soon as his 's head slowly entered her damp . She felt the stretching feeling inside her as she grabbed the hand of Jiyong that was on her waist.

 

 

"Noona, it feels so good inside you." He slowly drove her, waiting for her to adjust on his length. It seemed like he was turned into a gentleman today, huh? Dara just can't complain from the wonderful delicious feeling of him inside her even if she was terribly tired from the first round.

 

 

"Look at me babe," he pleaded as their lips soon met after she faced him, with their motion mimicking the gentleness of the kiss. "Why are we so slow?" She uttered after parting their lips.

 

 

"I'm savoring the moment." He honestly answered since he was really enjoying the because he'll be leaving and he just can't imagine a year without her. Or even a day. Dara cracked a loud annoying laugh, "Buhahahaha! What the hell?"

 

 

Jiyong shifted position as he was now on top of her, he was still inside her tight walls, grinding in slow motion. He cupped her cheek while the other found found its way to her mount and gently massaged it. Lowering his body, her was slightly rubbed that made her moan in every . She was making an ic face and Jiyong just can't help it but to worship the perfection of the view. "I also want to see your beautiful face. You really are my goddess. , you are so gorgeous in every way. I can come just by watching you. And... I miss you babe, and I will miss you more and more each day."

 

 

Her hot daring face vanished, she made a child like giggle as her hands covered , "Hahahahaha! You're rediculous!" Jiyong grabbed her hands away and violently made a that resulted to another ic face of Dara. "Yah! I'm trying to be sweet here! Aish..." He annoyingly hissed as he rolled his eyes.

 

 

"Uhmmm... About the Taeyang thing," he managed to ask while their union's speed was decreased. "Oh," she was back to her senses and glanced at Jiyong. "Don't mind that. I'm just having a couple of nightmares these past few days. But I think I owe you a story. I'll tell you if I'm ready."

 

 

Sorry but, I won't tell you at all.

 

 

"Okay, so you are thinking Young Bae is Taeyang?" His lips brushed her collar bone down to the upper part of her . "It’s weird to talk about him while having , you know." He stopped with what he was doing and looked at Dara as her brows went up, smirking, convincing him to cut the conversation.

 

 

"So, after some time, when we separate ways, you'll forget about me too?" He bit her earlobe as she jerked afterwards. His wet tongue was sliding inside, touching every curves and holes of her ear. "Uhhhmmm... Jiyong..." Her hands caressed his chest, to his strong arm, to his backside, and had a grip on his shoulder since the speed was somehow quickened. "You are... Uhhhmm... starting to be like a creepy… Uhhhmm… sentimental kiddo again. Ahhhh... Baby..."

 

 

Of course I'll forget about you sooner or later. I need to. I don't have a choice.

 

 

"Jiyong, can you make it a little bit faster?" She requested as she cutely pouted. "Only if I can sleep here tonight."

 

 

"Aisht! Capital N! O! I have many paper works to finish. You are a big distraction!" She protested as Jiyong pounded her faster that her nails were digging on his skin, leaving red marks. "Why! Can't! I!" He screamed in between his deep rough .

 

 

She raised her head with her toes curled and his legs wrapped around his waist. He felt that he was about to release and didn't stop ramming her hard, his sweat already dripping from his face and bangs sticking on his forehead. "Jiyong! Ahhhh..." She cried with the euphoria of goodness with him inside her.

 

 

He burried his face onto her neck as he let go of a tear with the idea of leaving her. "Baby," he softly mumbled with his action doing otherwise, his speed was amazingly fast as he felt the sommersault building inside. A pooling sensation was also felt by Dara as she closed her eyes and let Jiyong took over. After his release and name purr, he collapsed on her while she whined grumpily. "Yah! I'm not yet ing done! I'm near, and... And... You stopped! Yah! You just stop! What the !!!!"

 

 

"Babe, eat the food on the table. I'll be back tonight! Around eight, wait for me." He quickly stood up and fixed himself while Dara madly glared at him, only to make Jiyong mockingly smirk.

 

 

He leaned his face to her as she closed her eyes, waiting for his touch. But he just kissed her forehead, ruffled her hair then gone with the wind. "Yah! Jiyong!! You stupid brat son of a damn ing moron! You come back here now idiot! you!"

 

 

*

 

 

The alpha team gave her envelope consisting of the test papers for the final exam of her students. They also handed her the lesson plan and script. Of course it was all a show. She was just acting that she was good at Social Science but in reality, she really has no interest in that field.

 

 

"Boss, you trust me right?" She stood from her seat as he gestured the rest to leave except for Dara. "Yes. Of course Park." She walked through the long conference table with the envelope on her grasp and faced her boss. She slapped the table with her both hands together with the thing she was holding as he shook his head with Dara's attitude, "So let me do the . Okay?"

 

 

"Aish! The bar has been raised. Five million dollars for Lee. He'll be opening another underground project, he needed to be stopped. Just make it fast and clean." She just nodded and lazily sat to the chair next to the man in tie and dark suit. She played with the pen-slash-recorder and drew doodles on the envelope while stating her side in slow phase, gibberishly. "As always. I've been waiting for that time for almost a year. I'm getting bored. You guys are slow. Your plans ."

 

 

"Hey, listen, I think you can no longer do two missions at the same time. I allowed you to act like a substitute professor just to gather information from the Choi family to help Kang. I did not say you have to completely go under his skin. You don't have to see Kwon anymore. As I said Kang is already inside his family and trust has been built already." He paused and sipped the coffee that his secretary made, "The last time you attempted, you failed. Don't make the same mistake twice."

 

 

"I can't remember what you are saying." She yawned with their conversation as he stared at her and took a sigh; he needed to explain once again. "Of course, that's needed. Or else you could be used by other groups in a bad way. Since you know too much, you are forced to forget-"

 

 

"Stop it. I know right? It’s in the protocol and rules. Yeah. Blah, blah, blah. Memories are nothing to me." She created perfect circles, monsters and different intricate patterns on the envelope as he teasingly smile, "So, how's you and Kwon? Falling? Neh? Want me to slit your throat?"

 

 

"Tss... As if. Go ahead. I'll be glad. Well, I know you won't like to do that. You'll lose an ace." She smirked, knowing that she was the cream of the crop. Best of the best. "Jiyong will be a big help, trust me. I'll show you later."

 

 

"I said you are allowed to have with those bastard lords, you can do whatever you wish just to make them fall in love for you. Lure and kill. That's your trademark. But with Jiyong? That wasn't even in the plan. He's just a ticket for the bigger fish. Don't waste much time for him. You'll forget about him right in front of the crypt of Lee. And he is a big distraction. You seemed to ignore your priorities. Jiyong is nothing but an entertainment for you. Tss... You really are hard headed, aren't you?"

 

 

"Perhaps. I really hate how Kang is getting all the credits from the president nowadays. I'll kick some , better watch me."  She left him alone in the table as she prettily walked towards the door as if it was a runway. "Yah! This rascal. Let Daesung do his job. There's no competition here!" Her boss retorted with a vein almost showing on his neck because of the loudness of his shout.

 

 

She glanced at him while holding the knob. "I won't need any instruction now, I'll do what I want starting today so don't reprimand me anymore. I hate it when you sound like a preacher. And I'll be leaving now, it's already four. Because later... He might me again."

 

 

Dara winked and had her final insulting tease to the person higher than her, "And also, I take back what I said that you should watch me. Forget that! Don't entertain yourself too much with the video from the surveilance camera, old man. You might look like a ert pedo watching . And I hate that." His jaw dropped with what he heard and grumpily stood up, "Yah! I'm not old! This air head, really. Is that how to talk to your boss?"

 

 

She finally stepped out and before the door closed, she popped her head and grinned, "Oh one more thing, say a happy birth day to your lovely wife, Hye-jung. Tell her I'll send the gift tomorrow." The door was shut as he moved his fingers around his chin while looking up, "Is it her birthday today?" Tablo's forehead creased as he remembered the date. "Oh, bull."

 

 

*

 

 

Her absent mind was spanked with the noisy doorbell. "Oh? He's already here already? I thought he was at the mall... He said he'll be here at eight." She minimized the opened windows and saw that it was just quarter to six.

 

 

She even checked the tracker as it confirmed Jiyong was really at the mall down town. The sudden threat of what she saw on the screen was the man he wasn't planning to see that time, "Min Ho?"

 

 

"Uh- what are you doing here?" She raised her brow, she sounded annoyed. He was just tongue tied when he saw her beautiful, bare face. She really has natural beauty to capture every man on earth.

 

 

He grabbed her arm when she was about to walk out since she realized he wasn't talking for a minute. "Honey, wait! I just want to tell you, I still love you Dara. Please, sorry. Please come back to me hon," his face were almost pale, eye bags too deep, he looked terrible and wasted. He seemed not okay. He must be seeking for her sympathy.

 

 

She mockingly smirked and arrogantly removed his grasp, "I said we are finally over. I'm seeing someone now. Stop this nonsense. I'm over you. Close the door when you leave. Arasso?" She shook her head and rolled her eyes.

 

 

She finally succeeded in walking away but Min Ho didn't leave nor close the door, instead, he trailed her running. His eyes were burning as his sight turned dim. It can't be, the greatest fear of him was happening. He was afraid to lose her. He wanted the old days back and he was capable to do anything just to get her. He pulled her hair tight as she was forced to stop walking. "Awwwww!" He twisted the hair as she was left no choice but to face him. "No! You can't leave me! You are only mine! No one can have you!"

 

 

 

 

________________

A/N: Soft . :)

Bloup! :D

Hello badass Min Ho. :)

Wooohhh!!! 300 subbies! Thank you guys! I'll do my best to entertain you. :D incoming chappies will be a bit heavier so... Yeah.

Please comment your reactions or suggestions. That means a lot to me. :D

Love you all. Muah!

 

(Bye guys, I'm in a hurry. T____T)