25

Drop Dead Goddess

 

It was as if an angel had been released from the golden gate of heavens as she spit most of the water she consumed, coughed hard and breathed hoarsely like she had never been this exaggerated in need of air to fill her lungs, eyes were bloodshot with tears b on the edge. She was at the cliff of almost death, cramps, it looked as if rehearsed, as if part of the act. Yes, she planned to create a scene, to fake a drown, to prolong their comeback in Seoul.

 

 

Howbeit, turned out that she really did experience that bull, the cold water on the deeper part where the three strove to dive and see the magnificent hues of whole new ecosystem underneath had affected her muscles as she felt her right leg became numb, losing her ability to swim or even to float.

 

 

The last thing she knew was she's in great need of oxygen, prayed that she could save herself or at least be saved by anyone. The missions were soon forgotten as the last vision she had was the blur sketch of Jiyong's image under the dizzy dark blue waves.

 

 

Jiyong.

 

 

I said he should go since he mentioned he will buy something at the mall, but turned out lazing around on my condominium and decided to go out after an hour or two, said he'll miss my scent. It felt odd, but I like how he holds me, how his fingers were filling the gaps between mine, how warm his lips were while gracefully dancing on every inch of my body. I don't know why, this wasn't even included in the plan, but I really like this young man lying next to me. Soon enough, butterflies escaped with their magnificent gliding upon my belly. Must be taboo for not getting enough of him.

 

 

Lucid light soon filled her eyes, probably could damage her pupil for too much brightness, it was excruciatingly blinding her, though she didn't mind as she immediately searched for a familiar face.

 

 

Fragments of unexplainable thoughts and feelings wandered her head as she pushed herself to sit while still struggling to gasp for air and unknowingly gripped on the man on her left. "Ji..." She murmured softly with her tears still on its verdict of flowing, looked like falls of lacrimal fluid had been emerging from her eyes.

 

 

It felt eternity for Jiyong, her arms around his neck was the best feeling he had after those handful of times he had experience painful things, knowing that she's still breathing warm, that God was good enough to give him a chance to feel her once again. He closed his eyes to feel her more, trembling hands caressed her back before enclosing her to a tight embrace of longing.

 

 

Dara could only perceived nothing but this serious rapid thuds on her heart, it made her uncomfortable for the strange feeling, yet she even buried her face on the crook of his neck and gave a small terse kiss, vaguely wandering if she'll regret that eventually while Jiyong shivered when he felt those soft lips planting a blossoming feeling that flutters his heart.

 

 

For a moment, the two had their own world, wishing that the word separation doesn't exist. Wouldn't it be nice if they'll be like that forever? That the two lost hearts will be beating together with this proximity of the lovers, almost suffocating yet relieving. But all they ever wanted, came with the unforgiving stares of Seunghyun and Chaerin.

 

 

The crowed surrounding them started to disperse, some gave concern looks while other just flocked away after they assumed that the girl who drowned was okay now and there's nothing to worry. A boy even commented how heroic her boyfriend was, that of course made Chaerin a little bit snappy mad at the ones who dared drop the comment.

 

 

"Baby!" The blonde was still in shock of the turn of events, as well as agitated to the one who blurted such lame observation, but still managed to let the two realize what the hell they were doing in front of their supposedly lovers. Conversely, Seunghyun was even more dumbfounded than he already was, blankly staring at the two as if he'd seen a ghost.

 

 

After a time, he gripped on her arm, forcefully pulled her out of the embrace and forced her to face him. Dara was also lost of words, reality slapped her mentally as she was confused on what the hell she did. Her brows suddenly tangled with each other with her face wrinkling in the process, head was so ed up. I didn't just hug Jiyong, did I? Oh . Surely, she did regret her careless act.

 

 

Seunghyun allowed her to stand on her feet as he fixed Dara on his hold, cupping both of her pale cheeks as he muttered, "Listen honey," he commanded flatly without the trace of sweetness on it, still looking stoic with mix of grimace upon his face. However, still managed to capture her hazel locks spilling her eyes with his fingers, then tucking it behind her ears. "We'll be going home, now."

 

 

With that, Dara was back in track. Remembering the mission she was working on as she nodded in response. All she had strive should pay off and not a single pity towards someone else should be felt. Let herself warn her heart that the moment she accepted this job was the start of the death theme of living. That she should possess a steel one, not a soft mushy heart she had now, well, it was in Jiyong's expense she was thinking there.

 

 

However, even how much the goddess denied herself of the silly thing she felt towards Jiyong, that incident haunted her. Making her confused and threatened. She wasn't sure if it was a fact of the past or just mere imagination. How on earth did that happen? All she could think of was vague conclusions of what they were before. Deleting such memories in a certain time had her bad complication for having lapses and unclear visions, making it hard for her to differentiate fantasy from reality.

 

 

She was then shaken up when Seunghyun rested his huge palm on her waist, putting her in an awkward position as he glanced at the two younger couple. "Chae, Jiyong, come with Kim. He'll drive you home. Change clothes first and get your stuffs. Something unexpected happened and we need to go back to Seoul. Enough with playing."

 

 

Jiyong couldn't resist less, he actually has the right to protest to stay but opted to follow his older half brother. It won't have any point if they'll stay here without Dara. And it will be a much stressful thing for Jiyong to sleep at night if he let Dara go with Seunghyun while they were staying here.

 

 

*

 

 

"Beyond the expected execution, huh? She's really good at acting, isn't she?" The small baby faced girl on that casual summer wear, orange halter top and a high waist bikini shorts whispered with her sight still focused on the woman being revived by a cotton candy haired man covered with such interesting body tattoos. Bom could not agree more as she nodded in the process while munching on a slice of watermelon. "Yeah, pretty convincing."

 

 

After a moment or two of realization, Bom almost popped her eyes from its socket right after she removed her heart shaped shades (which she believed as a must item when doing a disguise). The red haired stunning miss dragged the smaller one out of the group of people surrounding the miraculous revival of Dara's body. Though, they haven't witnessed when Dara had her consciousness back and missed half of their lives for not documenting the intimate embrace between the two ex-lovers.

 

 

"Lee Hayi! What are you doing here?" She was endlessly dragging her afar as the tiny girl removed the hand glued on her arm. "Awww! Stop walking! Obviously, I'm here for two days vacation. What else should I be doing here?"

 

 

"Aish, this intern. Did boss Tablo already give you a vacation leave? You're not even a regular! How dare you to have AWOL. This rascal!" Bom screeched, hitting the kid with her strong knuckles as she gained a small bruise on her forehead. "Awwww!!! I'm not an intern for the nth time! How many times do I have to say that? I'm already an assistant data analyst!"

 

 

"Ahhh, I thought you're still a trainee or student, whatever." She eventually agreed as if it was just a minor misunderstanding while finishing the watermelon, red juice crashing on her every chew as she spit those seeds everywhere - making the white sand beach looks dirty with all those black seeds scattered unorganized - then finally tossed the green skin of the fruit randomly on her side.

 

 

"Tss, you're littering."

 

 

"At least I'm pretty."

 

 

"What's the connection of dumping garbage to pretty?"

 

 

"Nothing, just want to state a matter of FACT. Which you no one here poses other than me."

 

 

"What a nonsense. Anyhow, what's your agenda here unnie?" Hayi scratched the side of her head for the disgrace her senior was showing and for the pointless conversation they were conceiving. "Assisting Dara," damn, she's avoiding the question. Even mentioning her attractiveness didn't work, thinking that they'll be bickering about looks.

 

 

She narrowed her eyes, hinting in an instant the sole reason before she started accusing. "As if, I already confirmed that Dara unnie don't know you're here. You can assist her using our latest technology. She has the pen which I believe she lost in the middle of the sea or that tiny earpiece she has. You don't need to be here. Notwithstanding, you're stalking that low creepy voiced monster. Don't cover up your infamy, your allurement over that guy should be dispel immediately." She blankly uttered without any pause on periods.

 

 

"Bom unnie, you won't have him, he'll be a cold body by next month. You cannot even compromise one percent chance of you and him growing old together." Well, it sounded more of teasing thus, Hayi's expression was still ridicule and unchanged.

 

 

She was speechless, indeed. How could she retort with a kid saying the... truth? No it is NOTHING but mere judgment, I say!

 

 

"And unnie, you left all the work with Teddy oppa, I suppose. Which I found unfair. And for the reason why Boss gave me break is that I finished profiling the mafia lords connected with the Jong empire after hacking the account of the organization. Five shareholders had withdrawn their investment after he failed meeting their proceeds and that made it easier for me to trace them and now, Chan-hyuk is handling the work I left. Though some were still mere silhouettes. You? What have you done unnie for you to deserve such vacation? I am not moved by your weak reason. For my point of view, I am correct, you are really here for the heir, which as I said, will be buried six feet underground by next month. And mind you, your cheeks are flaming red."

 

 

Bom reached for the little one's ear, trapped it with her strong fingers and pinched it hard, having her hopes high that she could rip the ear eventually as revenge. "One more word from you geek and I'll burn your body while I'm melting a marshmallow to my heart's content!"

 

 

*

 

 

"Why do we have to go home? Babe, I thought we'll be staying tonight!" She ranted with her eyes rolling endlessly on the unclear reason of their departure. It could have been a better night even if Seunghyun and Dara won't be around, being alone with Jiyong on a bedroom was all she wanted with this trip. And having him last night was just a nightmare, for Jiyong had fallen asleep early and did not comply on her ual urges.

 

 

After her paraphernalia had been secured at the back, they stuffed the car as the handsome apprentice started the engine, checking the mirrors and finally making an exit on the parking area. "What happened Jae oppa?" Chaerin crossed her legs as she put on her nice polaroid Bvlgari shades, detailed with gold linings on the frame.

 

 

"Didn't Boss Seunghyun mentioned that-" he cut his sentence, throat suddenly felt dry as a glance from Jiyong was casted over him. "What's that Jae?"

 

 

He let out a pack of stressful sigh while his eyes were locked on the express way. "It will be better Jiyong if Seunghyun will be the one to say it."

 

 

The lad just shrugged his shoulders, put on a faded denim blue cardigan before leaning against the door of the car, closed his eyes and murmured. "Okay, I don't want to know anything about it, anyway. Probably about business again." Maybe it's really better if he'll find out the death of his father after arriving, for he was still not emotionally ready.

 

 

"Baby, you haven't answered me yet with my question. I mean, not the reason why we're leaving, for you don't know that too. I'm talking about the thing happened earlier, just wondering... Smelled something wrong." She purred, like one of those Victoria's Secret models, leaned over to not-in-the-mood-Jiyong. Really bad timing. "Earlier, when you resuscitate Sandy unnie-"

 

 

He snapped his eyes wide, abruptly became defensive. "What again? Why I cried? Why we embraced?"

 

 

Right there, he was suddenly stopped. Clearing his head, probably finding answer as well. After some attempts of finding one, it only ended up futile. He creased his brows, why did he cry for the first place? Ahhh, he remembered. She's the reason for my living. He calmed himself after panicking. "I dunno too, just carried away with the drama and maybe amused that for the first time, I revived a person." Lies.

 

 

"I'm jealous. You kissed her and she hugged you so tight," she took her glasses off as she did another tantrum. For the person who was trying to sleep and was intrigued by senseless questions, he had enough.

 

 

"For the love of God Chaerin, she's dying! What do you want me to do? Stare at her just like what Seunghyun did and watch her life slips away without doing anything? That's not kiss, that's CPR. I can't believe how childish you are now."

 

 

"And that hug, if that happened to me, that I drowned and almost died, I'll hug whoever human being I first see in front of me. Lee Chaerin, how can you be that pathetic and dense? I can't believe how you put malice on everything I do." He clenched his teeth, though obviously had to control his temper since Chaerin is nothing but a girl. He gave the blonde a raised brow instead, fuming mad of nothingness.

 

 

Well, of course, Chaerin has her own reasons. The look upon the faces of her boyfriend and Dara cannot be missed with the passion and longing for each other with that embrace. And as a girl, it is normal to have an instinct on those kinds of things. "Fine," she breathed out exasperatedly. 

 

 

Though there were no guarantees that she won't be hurt if she'll continue to ask. But of course, the truth will set her messy head free regarding the real stand of Jiyong. "But... Why are you so cold to me when there's only the two of us? You don't even address me baby or babe, just like now. But when we're with Seunghyun and Sandy, you act so sweet. What are you up to Ji? I know you. Stop using me please. Don't tell me, you like that Sandy-"

 

 

As fast as he could, he took the chance of stopping her sinful mouth. Kissed her passionately - actually more of eating her lips out of frustration. His hand covered her one mount and squeezed it forcefully, his other hand s on her back and pulled her closer. The kiss was rigid and apparently lifeless but brutal, as if he did it just for the sake of stopping Chaerin's mouth.

 

 

Jaejoong on the other hand shook his head, knowing that Jiyong had no remorse over her. Jiyong only viewed women as -kittens, not minding how they feel nor how pitiful they were. It was only proven that Dara was the first that made Jiyong head over heels for a girl, and seemed like it was happening again, with Sandy. Jaejoong, not having a single idea that the two people were just the same.

 

 

He finished their kiss with a painful bite on her upper lip as he mockingly grin and sarcastically addressed his endearment for her, "Happy now, babe?"

 

 

*

 

 

"Please, don't scare me again like that. I thought you'll leave me too." He kissed her forehead before making sure she was secured with tons of strap over her small frame. "Sorry," that was all she could utter.

 

 

"You don't have to, I'm just scared. Now that my dad died. Can't afford to lose you as well."

 

 

She had an apologetic look of condolence before lifting her gaze on the man in front, Changmin, who was busy operating their uplift. Seunghyun on the other hand, fixed himself as well as he wore the headphones and gave Dara the spare, so that they won't be deafened by the loud spinning of the blades and the shifting of the air pressure from lower to higher altitude.

 

 

The first few minutes of the ride were pure silence with only Changmin flatly stating the status of the flight, there were eighty percent visibility for that day since it was summer and clouds seemed to be almost fading just some part of the Seoul.

 

 

Maybe, it was only approximately 20 more kilometers before reaching their mansion as one of the warehouse located at the outskirts of the city was now approaching near when they heard a gunshot from below.

 

 

"Young master, wear the vest!" Changmin exclaimed while Seunghyun frowned in great disbelief. "Who shoot us?"

 

 

Jong Il Woo's people. Stupid. She bear in mind as she immediately freed herself from all the strap and angrily leaned over the pilot. Pulled his suit for him to almost loose his grip on the control. "God, you're so idiot! Get off there! We're gonna die because of you!"

 

 

Seunghyun unbuckled himself while panic was evident in his voice. "Sandy? Do you know how to-"

 

 

"Yes I know how to operate this! No more questions, just clear the area or else, we'll be toasted by bullets here!"

 

 

"Arasso," Seunghyun nodded in response and Changmin had no second thought that he immediately followed her order. The two opened the door frame that the strong current of wind didn't even affect the two well trained men. They showered loads of bullets that turned down almost a hundred people below.

 

 

"Boss, I think it is Il Woo's troop. They have that red line in their sleeve. Some Yakusa are there too. The major partner of Il Woo. They burnt our warehouse!" Changmin yelled with his eyes stuck on the burning structure in front of their eyes as thick black smoke soon danced with the wind. "Don't worry about the warehouse, those were just smuggled luxury cars and we have insurance from our supplier."

 

 

"Engaging missile launch 268 degrees." Dara reported as the two were flabbergasted. "Huh?" They both questioned in unison with the confused look in their faces. Well, they were being interfered by the unknown static signal that triggered the fluctuating read on the altitude and in worst case might shut the engine as she accurately targeted the twin truck van camouflaged behind the bushes. The vehicles were soon disposed as she smirked with victory of gaining back the controls of the helicopter.

 

 

The two were still speechless, didn't know how to react or if reacting could do any sense now for they were really astonished on her skills in operating the helicopter and for knowing the technicalities of it. It was their first time seeing such an angelic face mercilessly bombing vehicles with such accuracy. Seunghyun was so while Changmin started to be suspicious.

 

 

Seunghyun just made a half smile, glowing the entire world as if he was emitting happy rays through his pores as he was so impressed and proud of his girlfriend. "Oh !" Changmin exclaimed when his right arm caught a bullet as he dropped his 270 WSM.  "I'm okay boss, let's just continue shooting." He turned his back and got the reserved 7×54mm Fournier inside and resumed killing the helpless troops down. "I'm enjoying this!"

 

 

"Flight B107 will have emergency landing. I repeat, flight B107 will have emergency landing. Over." She started to lower their altitude with the two still killing the rest of the troop down. The bullets were left and right, falling bodies were down the ground before even they can shoot them up.

 

 

Though while killing, Changmin protested. "Miss Sandy what are you-" he was cut soon by her screeching voice. "We have to, one of our blades is damaged! We'll crash if we don't land immediately. Just continue shooting those s because I don't wanna die today! I have so many things in my hands needed to be accomplished. Just kill them all before this heli touches the ground!"

 

 

"We need back up! I repeat, we need back up here, N40° 44.9064', W073° 59.0735'," Seunghyun called the rest of his men through his phone, directed from Junsu who was the head of his underground men.

 

 

Before they land over the helipad, no more fires were heard. Assuming that Il Woos men were all touchdown. Heat from the burning warehouse were still causing dizzy waves of wind and aching glare on their eyes. "You okay?" Seunghyun was so concerned with the bullet buried on his apprentice's arm. "Yes. Don't mind me Young Master." He gave his deepest bow of reverence.

 

 

In no time, a hundred battalion came with Junsu directly reported to the young master about their arrival. "Order them to clear the area. Make sure all of the bodies are subjected to the pit." Seunghyun governed as Junsu nodded and offered a black envelope with the use of his both hands while his body was inclined downed. "Young Master, Il Woo left a message."

 

 

"So, he's into snail mail? Could have emailed me instead. Such a primitive dude." He chuckled as the whole troop shared similar faces for the weirdness they had seen. Never in their damn existence that they've seen their young master laughing like a five year old kid and making such a humor out of this situation. After his laughter had descended, the battalion dispersed and cleared the area. But Changmin stayed close to Seunghun for protection purposes. He's still responsible for the safety of his master.

 

 

"By the way Sandy, how did you..." Seunghyun couldn't find the words as she finished his question and answered it after hand.  "Learn how to operate a helicopter? Few things I learned on the training."

 

 

Seunghyun pursed his lips, still waiting for more clarification for the training she was pertaining. At first, he was shocked in a good way that his girlfriend amazingly can do such things but turned to some doubt. He was now scrutinizing Dara for the information he heard a month ago about numerous spy sent by whoever they do don't know yet to turn down underground societies, including mafias, yakuza and even gangs and hooligans. Specifically to assassinate the high officials of the said groups.

 

 

"For army." She continued while giving her most innocent smile. "I volunteered last year."

 

 

"Ahhh, I see. I thought you're some sort of spy or something." Seunghyun made a long sigh and released all the tension he felt. He believed right away that she really did volunteer. Dara, who was so used in lying laughed hard while caressing her tummy. "Puhahahaha! That's ridiculous!"

 

 

"You know," Seunghyun started, his voice so low and serious. Making her stopped her laughter. She felt a little fastening of her heartbeat. She gulped every single drop of her saliva for the chance that her acting might be not that convincing. Seunghyun made an evil smirk before stepping closer to her. It was really a pleasure for him to see Dara's face confused or threatened. Their gazes locked for a while as Seunghyun tersely kissed her lips out of the blue before showing his pearl whites, dimples bracketing his handsome smile. "...you're amusing. You sounded cute when you were yelling earlier and called the troops as s."

 

 

"I thought I turned you off with my foul mouth." Oh . Can I kick his balls for giving me a mini heart attack?

 

 

A little sweetness was sent by Seunghyun lacing his fingers with her, planted a kiss on her forehead and murmured. "Nah, that won't happen." He then covered her with his arms wrapping her small frame.

 

 

A minute of two had passed until their body separated. "Please accompany her, I still have to check the area." He ordered the subordinate of Junsu who was standing just five meters away from them.

 

 

"Honey, come with Yunho. He'll send you to your apartment. Be safe, okay?" He once again devoured her lips as those men in black within their vicinity bowed their head down so that they couldn't see the intimacy and some even looked up or anywhere away from the couple as they heard nothing but low moans of the two. "I love you, I'll call you." At last, he freed her swollen lips and turned her over to Yunho. After having their farewell, she finally slipped inside the black limousine and rushed away from the place.

 

 

Concerned as ever, Changmin barged into Seunghyun's personal space and asked. "Boss, you sure she just had a training?" Seunghyun raised his brow questioningly but then shrugged his shoulders afterwards. "I think so."

 

 

"But if you may hear my observation," Changmin paused as Seunghyun just stared at him, allowing him to continue the damn thing he was saying. "I think her capability to fly a helicopter is beyond the basic that the army could offer to teach. Actually, they'll just discuss the basics about a helicopter. But not this specialized one, Boeing AH-64 Apache, and don't give a hands on training. I think there's something about her. She's not even scared with those dead bodies and the explosion of the warehouse. As if she's used to this kind of things. I'll check her background just in case."

 

 

The tall man once again had a low chuckle before shaking his head. He was totally nuts, not minding the warn of his apprentice. Seunghyun then turned his back and raised his right hand, waving it up high. "Fine, whatever. Do what you want."

 

 

 

*

 

 

___________

A/N: Yow.

Long time no see. Hahahaha. Mian. TT___TT

I miss you guys!

And for my new readers, accept my friend request or if I haven’t send you one, please add me. Thanks!

I love you!!! ^^

 

So here’s the reply for ya’ll:

browneyes: Hmmmm, you're right! Hahahahaha.

c_madness11: because his mind was already going to burst. Lol Joke. Just that he can't bear to lose Dara as well now that his father died.

littlesun: How little are u? Kekeke~ I dunno if I'll make a hot tabisan . Maybe some will kill me. Hahaha. You must read my other stories then. Those tabisan tags. ^^

sandaragon: u like numbers huh? 2 and 4. hehe. I really like your username. :D

luaroze21: she did. Yey!

heeyunie: yeah, it is. But it really happened. So I guess, it isn't counted as act. Haha.

Energizerwhiterabbit: lol. BTW I'm really hyped with your username. gahahahaha.

marvey1214: Hello. Welcome. So here's another update. ^^

joweleg: Yow, the cliffhanger master is back. hahahaha.

Amarie_Estel: hey babe, because he's damn y!!! I CANT HEP MYSELF OMFG SO DAMN SMEXY DAESUNG!!!!

nms_xo: Hi, sorry if I love doing the cliffhanger ending all the time. kekeke. What's the meaning of your username btw?

Lori0830: aigoo!!! Another cliffhanger here! HAHAHAHA.

lowhigh: I miss you. And I guess you're always leaving a comment so here's a kiss MUAH MUAH MUAH!!!

darangel189: not yet. HAHAHAHA. :p

wildhorxe: Sorry if I keep you waiting this effin long. Kill me. HUHU

corea18amen: *baby come back* I dunno, but I sang it with the tone of baby goodnight. hahaha. Stupid me. lol

jayniebeep: And now don't kill me kung inupdate ko sya makalipas ang ilan daang taon. HAHA. Eto na ang paverylight na topbom. :D

unplayedpianos: Thank you! ^^ Yeah, I really loooooooooove potato, sweet potato, any potato, French fries so yeah. :D

msliz28: Hmmmm, sooner or later. HAHAHAHA. Naka depende kay Daesung kung... shet hindi ako pwedeng mang spoil. HAHAHAHAHA.

Geefordee: Yolo, here's an update my dear. ^^

girliedios: Hug! Hug! Hug! because you Clap! Clap! Clap!

heiress: Ang dami mong karma points. HUWAW!!!

Lizzie_tarllie: Sorry, ngayon lang ako nag update. HUHUHUHU. basa ka na lang ng iba kong fics if ever nabobored ka na dito. HAHAHA.

mszwee: Meow, here's the update. ^^

 

 

Natapos din ang ilang bwan kong sinusulat na chapter. HAHAHAHA. PAKINGSHET NAMAN KASI TRABAHO KO. NAKAKAPAGOD.

 

In english, thank you for waiting. Don't kill me.

 

 

 

I love you all applers! No matter what we see over the internet, don't wave your feelings and keep supporting our one and only real OTP!!!

 

(but don't punch me for liking tabisan as well, as I said, I believe in DARAGON. I believe that there's something between them. Just that tabi and dara look good together and they're my first otp before I learned about daragon. I SHIP tabisan sometimes but I do BELIEVE in DARAGON all of the time even if I hate to say it, it seems like gd and chae’s closeness is all over the net.

 

Again, I STILL BELIEVE IN OUR VERY OWN DARAGON COUPLE AND NOTHING CAN CHANGE MY MIND. HAHAHAHA.)

 

/grouphug applers, vips, bjs and cassies/

Please do comment. Thank you so muchie much if you're still reading this. :*