5

Drop Dead Goddess

 

FIVE

______________________________________________

 

 

Their faces were inch away from each other as they felt a lustful assault exchange of their breath brushing against their lips. Their gazes were locked as he pulled a smirk on the corner of his lips thinking about his sadistic carnal desires. Should they do it on the table? Floor? Chair? He could already imagine a countless possibilities.

 

 

She rolled her eyes in disgust with the man in front of him and pushed him with her palms. "What are you talking about Mister Kwon? Get off me," she hissed through her gritting teeth, still showing her authority over the student.

 

 

He let go of her as he watched her picked her bag and some of those stuff thrown on the floor. She's clumsy as usual that some of the things she picked ended up landing on the level again. "Take your time," he mockingly said before making a pitiful chuckle for her.

 

 

Watching her amused him in every way. He might not understand what he feels, but he's a hundred and one percent sure in one thing. He wanted to get her laid. After a round or so, he's done with all of this chasing. He was not after a relationship, after all she's a substitute teacher. He did not ever imagine himself being in a relationship with someone who is older than him. He just wanted a one night stand or a week. That's all.

 

 

Well. That's what he believed in or let's say he wanted to believe since he kept on denying that stupid damn idea that his heart suggests.

 

 

When she finally got into her feet, she grabbed the knob as Jiyong continues, "How's Min Ho?" In a blink of an eye, she just froze as her hand slipped from the knob. "Haven't you heard what I said?" He lazily walked towards her behind and sniffed her scent like she was some sort of ecstasy. God, she smelled like honeydew and it was so good for Jiyong's pleasure. "I'll be going," she managed to answer.

 

 

"No you can't," he stole the bag from her hand and dropped it on the floor. "I told you, you can't go anywhere..." He swept her hair off and put it aside, revealing her delicious bare creamy nape. He planted a soft little kiss as shivers went straight down to her spine. Then his hand slowly ran through her arms down to her hands and held it while his touch left trails of hot seductive electric feelings on her skin.

 

 

"Dara... Right?" He emphasized the name as his hands flirty slid on her waist, cuddling her with him still smelling her one and only unique scent while his hard crotch was pressed against her cheek. Oh no, she was feeling a bit of arousal with every touch he made and the fact that he was behind her, this is too much.

 

 

Enough is enough. It can't happen now, she's not yet ready and this was not what she planned. She petulantly swept his hands off from her and turned her body around to face him. She stared at him angrily but she got nothing but empty stares from him.

 

 

His face was totally annoying for having no emotions at all until she got caught off guard. In split second, he grabbed both of her hands and placed it inches above her head with the use of only his one hand. He pinned her against the door as she protested trying to get off but he was stronger than she thought. Such pretty face with those strong arms. It's just so unexpected from a skinny guy like him.

 

 

He closed his eyes as he buried his lips to her. Na-ah, she won't allow him to kiss her abusively again so she just twitched her lips. She can't afford to have swollen lips for her dinner date tonight.

 

 

However, he insisted too much with her still not giving in, the disappointment of him made his free left hand no choice but to land on her and kneaded it softly. With the sudden pleasure, she accidentally opened her lips that were taken advantage by Jiyong as he slid his tongue to her and kissed her passionately, he almost reached every corner of , tasting her glorious saliva then intimately her lips.

 

 

"What the hell did you do? You might get busted! Why did you make out with that stupid brat Kwon? What if he remembered your face? That is not yet in the plan!" The piercing voice of a man last night was going on and on in her head. She was now having a serious case of hallucinations with that voice seemed to be like a broken record in her ears.

 

 

He stopped kissing when he saw her being lost in thoughts. "Just tell me..." Jiyong mumbled through her lips then gave her a cruel throaty laugh. He moved away a little and just glared at her with his teasing eyes, knowing that he owns and controls the situation.

 

 

He checked her out, from head to toe and felt a sudden triumph. He sweetly kissed her forehead, nose, cheeks, and then he started to the corner of her lips. She felt miserable with all this young man was doing to her, she was so with the softness and tenderness of the kisses and it's not something that she wanted. His hand grabbed the bottom of her knee length dress and pulled it up. He then moved his playful hands in between her thighs where her damn was located. He smirked after his serpentine middle finger slid on her thin . "Oh, you're already damp..."

 

 

His lips kissed her clavicle and it up to his favorite spot, her neck. He and it in slow phase then he closed his eyes, sensually tasting the heaven scent skin of her while he inserted his middle finger on her already wet and slowly pumped it, in and out. He his finger a little bit faster as her tight inside was starting to produce more juices to lubricate and help that finger.

 

 

His neck stopped as he claimed her lips again while he added another finger as it goes faster and faster as she felt a pooling sensation already. She moaned audibly, and that was the loudest moan he heard from her. But he wanted more. He wanted her to beg for more. She felt that he mockingly smirked with their lips still sealed. He nibbled her lower lip and that gave her a chance to beg, but not the one that Jiyong like. "Uhhhmmm... Hngggg… Stop it K-kwon please."

 

 

He seemed to have deficit in hearing and did not listen to her. He then inserted another finger that made it three as she arched her back and softly moaned with the instant pleasure of this damn man was giving. She suppressed herself and never let another moan to escape from her just to lessen this humiliation. Her thighs tried to wiggle in hope of getting rid of his skillful hand. "Shhhh... Don't fight it babe. You are free to enjoy this. Just answer my question," he ily whispered through her lips with devilishly glint in his dark brown eyes as he slowed down the in and out of his fingers.

 

 

She hated the torture of the slow motion. And she hated more that it was Jiyong who was doing it. She felt helpless with all the pleasure that she had no other choice but to receive.

 

 

It was so frustrating for that damn slowness and she just wanted him to go ing faster. . Faster... Please... She was begging on her head and was thinking about the hard member, she wanted him. She wanted him inside her. However, she bravely shrugged all the lust flowing in her every vein and took a deep breath.

 

 

She decided to cut this stupid because she knew that she'll be a dead meat if this went even further. She pursed her lips and banged her head on the side as their lips went apart. Jiyong stare at her, smirking while his fingers still doing its job. "Okay, fine! I'll tell you, I'm Dara. Happy now? Are you stupid? Read my name. Park Sandara. Sandara. Dara!" He stopped the deed and let his fingers breath with still the sticky wet substance covering it. He then freed her hands as she pointed the name on her table. "See?"

 

 

"Oh for heaven's sake Kwon, you really are idiot. You can't believe how moron you are, can you? this Jiyong, I have an appointment." She growled as she pushed him away then she picked her bag lying next to her.

 

 

"Dara..." Shock was evident in his face, he didn't even realize that he called her name. She rolled her eyes again, insulting him for being that stupid. She unlocked the knob then opened the door.

 

 

Before she made her grand exit, she sassed him with another scorn. "Just forget what happened last night and for what happened today. Forget everything! Okay? Sorry, but you are not my type." She honestly said, tersely.

 

 

Another frustrating insult, he was like slapped twice as he was left dumbfounded. He went out of her room after she left and made baby steps since he was not intending to go and chase after her. He the juices on his fingers to clean it and put his both hands on his pocket. Oh mercy lord, she even tasted heaven and delicious lust combined.

 

 

He was contemplating with the things they did and realized how dumb he really is. He pressed the button that possessed G on it then leaned on the wall. Her voice was still vivid on his memory. You are not my type. That line was once again taking on his sanity. He just did another face palm. "Wow, she stole my line... Amazing." Sarcasm was written all over his face. He lazily stepped out of the elevator when it opened wide. He scratched his nape and flicked his tongue before making a sarcastic smirk.

 

 

It's the first time that he felt defeated. The first time that someone actually rejected the ever famous Kwon Jiyong. The first time he ever felt that someone shot him straight to his chest to his bulletproof heart. His precious big ego was really damn hurt.

 

 

This is his game.

 

 

His only game.

 

 

How dare she?

 

 

"Wait until I get even," his jaw clenched as he felt his nails digging his palms.

 

 

*

 

 

She slammed her door, threw the tote bag at the back sit and irritatingly started the engine. "Oh, you Kwon! You are messing the plan!" She grabbed her thick glasses and threw it at the car’s floor.

 

 

Her jaw flinched as her close fists were continued throwing punches on her lap as her head bumped the stirring wheel. The loud honk that she accidentally made put her back to her senses. She ended her tantrums and shut her eyes. She sat properly and ordered herself to breath even.

 

 

After she somehow relaxed herself, she grabbed the black bag on the sit next to her and rummaged the clear contact lenses then carefully put in her eyes. The pathetic wig she was wearing was also removed as she brushed her real hazelnut wavy hair with her own fingers. It landed naturally across her bust, it was perfectly gorgeous. The red lipstick was soon brushed into her as she remembered the kiss. His kiss that she weirdly like. Then that thought were followed by some sinful acts that he did.

 

 

She leaned her back as thoughts of him with an angry face were starting to feed her mind. Yes she got it. She got what his reaction will be. He must be fuming mad that his entire body might be radiating a black aura if he happened to know what they did. Well, it’s what Jiyong did to her since her hands were caught and she can't do anything at that time. "He is really going to kill me with our too much skinship! How will I explain this?" She drawled.

 

 

Several kicks were made and tantrums seemed to be her favorite hobby now. She finally pressed the reverse and successfully got out of the parking lot. She was driving with her right hand as the other one was kept on , she was nail biting with a complete messed head.

 

 

A great idea suddenly came flying on her brain cells that made her jerked on her sit as she grinned darkly. With all the excitement, she suddenly stepped on the break. "Should I lie then? No one saw us right?" She then remembered the surveillance camera located at the corner of her office room and her recorder pen. "Oh, crap!"

 

 

*

 

 

The cherry blossoms were once more dancing and swaying to the rhythm of the wind. It was a windy Sunday morning when we finally arrived to this quiet neighborhood as I walked cheerfully with this cute pink polka hearts dress. It was almost fall as my mind wonder how the rest of the year will be.

 

 

My mom's grasp lead me to our new two floors white colored house. It was rather smaller than the one we left but I really don't care that much because I'm used to live in different houses. My dad's a soldier who fights for our country even if his life is always at stake. I may be scared with his job but I'm proud of that. We usually moved from place to place whenever my father will be destined to another area.

 

 

And that's the reason why I'm always by myself, either playing alone or just silently reading books. Never had a friend that lasted for more than a year. Nonetheless, I'm happy being all by myself. Not that I'm anti-social, it's just that I want to do most of the things by myself. I do not need others to be happy. Me, mom and dad. I'm okay with that. No. I'm glad with that.

 

 

Time sure does fly, I'm turning eleven this year but I already learned a lot of things that most of children in my age don't understand yet. Maybe because of those thick literature books that I always ask for my mom to buy. Some call me nerd and some say even worst that I do not want to hear anymore. These thick glasses of mine were making me dizzy every now and then but it’s really okay for me. It suits me, I think.

 

 

I hopped and skipped as I reached the playground that was a block away from our house. I blissfully glanced at the emptiness as wind swept my short wavy hair. This was rather creepy than lonely. I frowned looking around, it was really odd. No one was there. Hopeless to find a new friend, I decided to come back home until I heard someone from afar, crying.

 

 

Listening to the sound, I trailed where it was coming from. The more I made a step, the louder the sob I heard. Those small steady steps of mine became unstable when I reached the part where bushes were almost my height and the pavement was already the mixture of rocks and soil. The luscious trees became instant umbrella that blocked the low ray of sun. My mouth dried as my heart raced with the dramatic change of the surroundings.

 

 

I bravely passed a huge tree as I saw a kid, sitting on the ground, arms crossed resting on his knees with his face completely buried on it. I heaved a deep sigh and let go of all the tension which was killing me. I thought I was filming a horror movie back then. With all my charm, I drew a smile and without any hesitation, I sat right next to him. "It's a wonderful day, isn't it? You should stop crying, you know." I spoke up while I absentmindedly played with the seam of my dress. He lifted his head with those lumped eyes. He looked like he did cry for a couple of hours that made those small eyes to become even smaller and now I'm wondering if he could still see me.

 

 

He grabbed his collar and used it to wipe off his tears then cleared his throat. He went scarlet realizing the fact that a girl saw him crying. Maybe, that's what all guys were hiding. They are hiding all their feelings and just let go of it when they are alone. They wanted to be seen as strong and never wanted to show any vulnerability.

 

 

Tears were completely vanished from his face and were replaced by a weak smile with his teeth still hidden, he was forcing it, he was faking a smile. "By the way, I'm Krung," I cocked my head lower than the usual and grinned, showing my pearly white teeth. He thought I'm silly but that made him giggled and that really made me happy.

 

 

"Krung? That's like a name of dog or cat or a chameleon." He covered his mouth with his cute little laughter and it was so contagious that I ended up chuckling also. "I'm Taeyang." He awkwardly smiled with his one missing lower front tooth.

 

 

 

 

________________

A/N: See, I updated sooner than I said. I'm not yet done with my thesis. So bear with this loooooooooong lame chappie.

For my new readers, hello. For my silent readers, hello too. Thank you and I hope you are enjoying my story. :D

For my talkative readers, I love you guys for the kind words. Keep on commenting! I'm reading each of it. Hihi. And special thanks for those who voted up. Meow.  =^-^=

 

Can't find a decent photo of Ji, so here...