10

Drop Dead Goddess

 

TEN

_______________________________

 

The huge serving of kimbap were feasted by the two hungry ladies. After the dinner, Dara headed to her small bathtub and poured the bubble maker gel. She indulged herself on a hot steam as the other one the flat screen television and happily tuned into the Animal Planet.

 

 

The doorbell was soon heard as she hopped from her sit and looked on the monitor to see who was outside. "Delivery Ma'am," a guy in red showed a small package as she immediately got excited and opened the door. "A delivery at eight in the evening? Well, okay. What was that?"

 

 

The guy shrugged his shoulders since he really had no idea what was inside as he handed the receiving slip to the red head girl, "Just sign here Ma'am." She grabbed the slip and read the contents while murmuring, "But, I'm not Park Sandara. She's on the shower. Don't worry, I'm Park too!" She grinned and without any hesitation, she had the cute sign on the paper. "But Miss-" the delivery guy can't do anything as she took the package off the poor guy’s grasp and popped her head on the door before closing it. "Thanks Oppa! Bye!"

 

 

She positioned herself in Indian sit on the soft couch and yelled to her best friend at the tub, assuming that she will be able to hear what she said. "Dara! You've got a package! I'll open it!" Her childlike behavior became even intense when she saw a brand new phone as she turned it on. However, her cheerfulness was soon replaced with a boiling speculation.

 

 

After more than thirty minutes of warm bath, she finally wrapped herself with a soft baby pink towel and grabbed the hair dryer. The fuming mad lady with a phone on her hand had a grip on Dara that was about to plug the appliance. "This is Kwon Jiyong right? The son of that mafia lord! Why are you meeting him? Does Min Ho know this?"

 

 

Dara narrowed her eyes and was very clueless about the phone she was holding. "Huh? What the hell are you talking about Bom? I haven't bought a phone yet." She started to blow dry her hair as she glimpsed on the box and saw a heart drawing after her name. She heaved an irritated sigh and decided to continue what she was doing.

 

 

"Jiyong has nothing to do with this. Dara, haven't you read our rules? What's this all nonsense?" She was blabbing as Dara just nodded like she was listening to an imaginary music. What she was hearing was not registering right on her mind. "Yah! Can't you hear me?"

 

 

Bom unplugged the dryer as Dara shook her head and plugged it back. She didn't mind her ranting and right after ten minutes or so, she put the hair dryer down and ran his fingers through her hair. "Don't worry he's too dumb to notice all of these and he'll be a big help. Promise." Dara grabbed the phone as the cute feminine face of Jiyong on the wallpaper suddenly made her smile.

 

 

The phone rang as Bom raised her brow, staring and studying Dara’s strange behavior. "Speaking of the devil," she pressed the answer button and removed some tendrils of hair that was sticking on her right cheek then placed the phone on her ears. "Hi babe, I miss you. How about you? Do you miss me?"

 

 

Her facial expression suddenly turned to an annoyed red face, wrinkled forehead and pouting lips. "Shut up stupid!" She hanged up and threw the phone on the table as she tinker her macbook and detected his location within the vicinity of not more than fifty meters away from her place. "What the hell is Jiyong doing around here?"

 

 

Bom grabbed a red apple from the fruit basket and took a pretty huge bite as she mumbled with full. "How did you know?" Her attention was immediately caught by that Great Dane breed of dog being groomed on the screen as she amusingly watched the show. "I already planted the microchip in his nape," Dara answered as she dotted the moisturizer on her face and eventually apply it all over.

 

 

Bom snapped her head away from the tv, glared at her, gnawed hard and swallowed what's on then grabbed Dara's arm. "I thought, you are not allowed to overlap two missions. Are you insane? God, I shouldn't have left you with that moron useless team of yours. Let me remind you Dee, you are just under the upper hand and you cannot do what you wish. Leave the Choi family case to Kang. He's inside the family already. You don't have to do this Dara."

 

 

"Shut up. Okay? I can do this on my own. I can prove them how great I am." She uttered calmly with full of confidence as her exquisite grin widened then she closed the macbook and put it back to her room. "Bull! There will be a conflict! You know that! Why are you so stubborn?" Bom ran her palm over her face as she walked towards the window and stare to the city lights, trying to level down her temper.

 

 

A doorbell was made after another as if it was played by a kid. Dara swiftly looked on the monitor for the person but he was wearing a red cap with the delivery agency logo and was facing down that made it impossible for her to recognize who was it as she assumed that it was just another delivery gift from Jiyong. "Delivery Ma'am," she rolled her eyes again on what he might really be sending this time.

 

 

Right after opening the door, she raised her voice. "I don't accept deli-" then the man removed the cap and showed his face, wearing a sweet smile. "Kwon?" Right after she said his name, he intimately kissed her with his eyes closed, hands squeezing her as she was left standing still like a mannequin. "Hi babe," he breathed after a minute long kiss.

 

 

"Oh, hello! I'm Bom, Dara's best friend. And you are?" She crossed over the two love birds as she offered her hand, he accepted it as he glimpsed again at Dara who was suddenly embarrassed. "Jiyong, Kwon Jiyong. Dara's fiancé."

 

 

Dara was really stunned as Bom released their tie and hand-combed her hair. "I never heard of the engagement." He leaned his face to her ear with his both hands trying to cover the gap. "We made it a secret. Can I ask you a favor?" He whispered as she nodded.

 

 

"Can you give us a moment? I just need to talk to my baby," he demanded in his lazy tone of voice. She smirked and nodded again then went back inside and grabbed her back pack. "See you tomorrow Dee." She made her way out as she winked prettily on Dara. "Bom! Wait! Don't leave!"

 

 

Right after Bom turned around, she evily smirked in betrayal, "Keep acting like the most gigantic idiot on earth, Dara. That will probably kill you eventually..."

 

 

Meanwhile, Dara landed a mad glare at Jiyong. "Seriously? Fiancé? When the ing hell did that happen?" She protested, screeching right next to his ears. He just mockingly smirked and went straight to the living area. He grabbed the remote control and slouched on the couch. He then rummaged the channels that showcased nothing but thrash shows.

 

 

"Kwon, get out! Please. And take this with you. I don't want to receive any gift from you." She handed the latest model of the leading brand of phone as he blankly stared at her.

 

 

"You hate this phone Noona?" He grabbed it as he stood up. He threw it hard, smashing the phone against the wall as it crashed landing on the floor. "I'll buy you again and again and again until you keep it." He smiled, ruffled her hair then his attention was back to the flat screen, scanning the never ending tunnel of channels.

 

 

"Where do you think you are going?" Jiyong grabbed her small hand as Dara slit her eyes to a thin line. "I'll change first. I'm still in my towel, duh?" He released her hand and trailed her to her bedroom.

 

 

"I heard you really broke up with Min Ho. Is it because of me?" She had another rolling of her eyeballs when she realized that he was watching her picking which undergarments will she wear.

 

 

"Why the hell are you here idiot? Let me dress first." She walked towards him and raised her brow. "Also, to tell you the truth, we are in an on-and-off relationship. So you have nothing to do with it. We'll be getting back together sooner than you know. We haven't formally ended our relationship yet. So go home little boy, okay?"

 

 

"He can dream of it. But he'll never have you again. No one can ever have you but me." Wow, the assurance of this stupid guy. Dara thought to herself as she crossed her arms over her chest. "You too. Dream on, stupid."

 

 

"Baby, you are so sweet for always calling me stupid. By the way, you look miraculously perfect in a towel," he whispered as his fingers playfully grabbed the end of her towel and teasingly pulled it slightly as Dara held a grip on it. "Yah!”

 

 

"But I prefer you wearing nothing." He purred as he pulled the towel completely off her body then dropped it in on the floor. He was left speechless with what he saw. His throat dried as his shaft erected in an instant.

 

 

Her milky skin was shining against the light, she's slim but a curve was still showing, her long thin legs were fascinating as well as her slim waist, her mounts were pretty small but it surely fits his hands. What could he ask for? She was a goddess, indeed.

 

 

He grabbed her shoulder and pushed her to the bed. She bounced off as she covered herself with her arms like her body will be covered with the use of her both hands. "I can't take this anymore. Babe, this will be quick."

 

 

He hovered over her as she pushed him. "Yah! Stop it Kwon! Min Ho and I are not officially over yet!" He did not mind if they will be coming back together or what. All he wanted was to get her. What's the big deal of a one night stand, right?

 

 

He kissed her roughly, actually he bit her hard as he tasted blood from her delicate lips. He paused for a second and looked straight to her eyes. He and the red thing off her lips then pouted. "Just for once, can you stop calling me Kwon? Babe. Just call me babe. Babe will be fine."

 

 

She was pissed off with the babe thing again as she twitched her lips and sent Jiyong a message that she was totally annoyed. "Okayyyy, just all me Jiyoooong~" He drawled making his lips a cute O shape as he pinched her nose slightly.

 

 

"Your name !" She screeched with her tiny high pitched voice as she wore a cheesed off face and scratched her nose with the itch that he made with the pinch. "Tss... as if. Then why did you call Young Bae with his name? And me, why my surname only? I'm really wondering wh-"

 

 

"Shut up babe," after those words, she ily smirked as she grabbed his damn moped mix of blue and pink hair then fervently kissed him. Jiyong's eyes opened wide as their tongues were fighting for the victory as his hands roamed all over her smooth silky skin. The kiss of the two thirsty beasts was so breathless and was filled with the taste of lustful divine. Her deity poison soon made Jiyong so holy aroused.

 

 

"I regret wearing layers now," he huskily mumbled as he removed his cardigan, long sleeve and tank top. She studied his body inked with several tattoos as her naughty hand caressed it and helped him to the jeans. He finally took off everything including his boxer shorts as was proudly saluting for her already.

 

 

She gulped with the view, he was just so hard and his shaft was really huge than she expected. Jiyong smirked as he reached for her mount, grasped them fully and moved his head down, the sensitive bud as she jerked in sudden pleasure.

 

 

The other hand forced Dara's thighs to be apart as his 's head stick on her already dripping wet . "Damn this !" Without any warning, he shoved his deep inside her tight tunnel. A loud grunt groan was heard coming out from her lips as Jiyong drilled her so ing rough.

 

 

She threw her hands up and clung on his shoulders as their body came closer to each other. His thumb went south and slid on her , making a fast circular motion against it, he bit her ears that made her blasted an audible moan then he the lobe slowly.

 

 

The motions were really in different rhythms. her ears too slow, pressing and playing her in much faster phase and finally pounding his length into her so hard and fast, violently. The three deeds were simultaneously done as she made her back to form an arch with her toes curled from the delicious pleasure that he was giving.

 

 

Her head banged to the left as Jiyong was given a chance to have an access to her bare neck. He nuzzled his nose against her neck then inhaled her hot emitting aroma and slowly it, with his tongue casually making a swirl motion as his ing slowed down. "Kwon..." She breathed as Jiyong tortured her with the slow in and out of his . "What is it babe?" He gazed at her as his torture continued.

 

 

She got freaking mad with the frustration as he removed his largeness from her that she ended up crumbling her face, " Jiyong! Just make it fas-" he slammed his stiff length into her, it was so hard that it went too deep inside as she dug her nails on his back and cracked, "-ter!"

 

 

"Well, that was cute," Jiyong chuckled with the shocked ic face of Dara when he abruptly smashed her core. " you Kwon!" Dara glared at him with clenching teeth as her lungs were moving up and down, making her breathing even.

 

 

He suddenly cupped her s and kneaded those while he claimed her lips, passionately kissing her quietly, as his both hands slowly traveled through her tummy to her slim waist then grabbed her and lifted it up as he shoved her fast. They were both pumping, swaying in perfect melody.

 

 

He doubled his speed as he felt her muscles inside tightening around his enormous member, making the gratification of their ing bodies hungry for more that sent them to the highest heavens of endearment pleasure.

 

 

He slowed down again the phasing of the and that made Dara damn irritated, creasing her forehead and knotting her brows. "I'm coming, babe. You are too ing gorgeous, I can't hold this anymore." He clarified.

 

 

"Huh? What the hell? But... I'm not yet- Wait!" She complained as the ing became so fast that he gripped on her waist tightly, making a red mark on her blanch skin.

 

 

His ferocious eyes went on fire as he slammed his hugeness on her that made her screamed to the highest notes. She was forced to go on the edge, feeling the pooling on her stomach. Before she could have her , he already cried her name out with the release inside her. "Hnngggggg!!! Dara!!!!"

 

 

"Wait! I'm not yet done! You idiot!" She ranted as he freely withdraw his still hard member from her then just rolled over and wrapped her with closed with his arms, making her immobile then gave her a peck on the cheek.

 

 

"I'm already sleepy babe, tomorrow promise. I already lost all of my energy. Let's sleep." Jiyong hoarsely murmured with him still heaving deep as he half opened his eyes and made several small kisses on her shoulder. And that really wasn't helping her to tone down her hormones.

 

 

"Jeez. Thank you Jiyong for the frustration you're always giving me. Thank you very much." She sarcastically hissed as she kicked a tantrum with her unfulfilled desires while Jiyong just lightly giggled and peacefully closed his eyes. "Aish! Jiyong-yah! Don't sleep yet!"

 

 

I'll give you pleasure, but not satisfaction. He said to himself as he drowned in his deep slumber.

 

 

*

 

 

On Monday, we were supposed to move but a tragic news stopped us. The war was prolonged. I never saw it coming. I wasn't ready for this. I can't forgive whoever ended his life. Never.

 

 

"Mommy said that he's dead. He was shot on the head. Taeyang, I don't know what to do." I cried and cried until I cannot produce any tears, my heart was really crashed and I don't want to go home. My face seemed slowly sinking as he embraced me, tight. He did not talk, not even a single word was heard from him. But his small arms seemed to be home for me. He comforted me like no one else.

 

 

I was mad. I was heartbroken. I was sad. I felt like dying.

 

 

I wanted to refuse the idea that my dad was already gone. I got angry at my mom for letting dad to go on that cold bloody battle. I can't blame anyone but my mom. I was immature for that and I really can't face her now after screaming strings of curses and hatred to her. I'm a bad daughter, very bad daughter.

 

 

They say I must be proud that my father sacrificed and served well to the country. How on earth being killed and killing be a heroic act? Throwing lives just to see whose army was stronger was the most stupid thing that ever existed. Wasting lives on that cold darkness. That's worst than hell.

 

 

A hysteric call of Taeyang's mom made me startled as she dragged me out saying that our house were burning. She called the fire department as some neighbors tried their best to help kill the fire.

 

 

I stood shakily while watching our house burn helplessly, collapsing in the process as people were constantly bumping my weak body. "Mom..." I fell on my knees. Lost in my sanity. Staring blankly on the black smoke and burnt wall as my hands felt numb, body shaking, closed eyes, praying and swearing at the same time.

 

 

What have I done wrong?

 

 

Why is life so cruel to me?

 

 

Why did these happen to me?

 

 

There are more sinful people out there, why me?

 

 

Why?

 

 

He grabbed my arms, tried to pick me up in the midst of chaotic moving mob. "Noona..." I wasn't moving, I wasn't responding. I don't want to. I want to die. I want to be with them in heaven. I'm too young to be an orphan. I can't stand on my own yet. What can I do?

 

 

"Taeyang..." I managed to call his name as my eyes were once more filled with those salty, bitter tears. He caressed my back as I hauled more, sobbing hard. His body protected me from the world. I felt like he wrapped me so that pain can no longer enter my stone heart.

 

 

A police took me from my only friend saying that I should come to them, saying stupid things that I do not understand. Saying that they'll try to find my relatives though I know that I didn't have one. Our hands were forced to separate as I watched him standing with the weary eyes through the window glass. "Taeyang! Taeyang! Please mister police, let me get off from this car," they were deaf. They didn't care what I'm saying. How cold are their hearts?

 

 

"Taeyang!" He vanished.

 

 

I didn't know what I had until it was gone.

 

 

"Taeyang!" Dara cried as she sat and embraced her knees, trembling and shaking. Her tears form a never ending stream as Jiyong lazily woke up. He scratched his head but when he realized that she was whipping, he panicked.

 

 

"Babe?" He caressed her back as she buried her face on Jiyong's shoulder. He wrapped his arms as she mumbled, sobbing. "Mommy, d-daddy..." He was shocked because it was the first that he witnessed her crying and he never knew that she was so vulnerable, that she was fragile.

 

 

"Why babe?" He whispered as his embrace tightened. "Taeyang..." She murmured several times with her tears already damping Jiyong's bare shoulder as he ran his fingers on her long soft hair.

 

 

He felt sorry. He didn't know how to react. "Yah! Don't cry! You are so childish. Just tell me what is your problem! I don't understand what are you trying to say." The sobbing even became louder as he seriously stuttered, knowing that he wasn't even helping. "A-uhm, just... Uhm, just- Shhhh... Hush now babe, I'm here. I'm here..." He didn't know what are the right words to say in this kind of circumstance and just patted her back. He was acting like this because of the fact that he never comforted anyone before. "Please, don't leave me too. Please Jiyong..." She was preventing her voice to crack as she had a cute little hiccup.

 

 

He cupped her face as she was forced to let go of him. He then planted a kiss on her forehead while she was still looking down. "Dara, I won't leave you. I promise baby." He stated even if he was not really sure if he can keep his promise. He claimed her lips and gently kissed her. He closed his eyes and for the first time, he prayed and asked the one that he never believed in, God, and hoped that Dara will be okay.

 

 

He can't stand seeing her cry. He just can't. He's hurting more to see her breaking into pieces. It was weird. He never felt this way towards somebody's sorrow. It was really odd for him. Too odd to feel the sharp knife inflicting pain on his heart just by seeing her tears.

 

 

He wasn't sure if his kisses took the pain away. How he wished it did. But he's really sure of one thing. Taeyang. Did he hear it right? Did he really hear Taeyang?

 

 

He can't be wrong. Of course.

 

 

 

 

________________________________

A/N: Soft . ^^

I guess this is the longest chappie I made (so far).  I won’t put any (M) mark on my chaps that contain matured content so that it will be a surprise for you guys. Lol. I dunno too how the microchip injection exactly works, I only know that it can be planted by operation or injecting. Hahaha. But I'm pretty sure it exists and still being developed until now... Anyway, just ask our friend google if you have more questions about nano technology. Kekeke~

BTW, Hello to my new subbies. Thank u & u. ^^ Hello too to my loyal readers. I hope you are still enjoying this story. ^^ Thank you too for voting up. :3 Anyway, don't forget to leave a comment guys. Mua!  :D

Dara looks amazingly fierce here. <3