1

Drop Dead Goddess

 

ONE

________________________________________

 

 

"Please, why can't you love me? Don't do this to me. Please... Don't leave me." She kneeled down as tears started to pour endlessly. The poor girl ate all her pride and begged for him just to give their damn relationship another chance.

 

 

Ironically, she's a strong and independent woman that has the highest pride but when it comes to him, she just melted like an ice cream left under the strong rays of sun. She swore she'll do anything. As in anything. Just to claim him back.

 

 

It was just less than three weeks but the fact? It's the longest relationship he ever had. Mostly lasted for only a week or even a night. He even considered her as being lucky for being the longest temporary bedmate of him, if that's what he think of the definition of lucky.

 

 

Somehow, he seemed to enjoy her that long because of her good skills in bed but it’s not enough. He always wanted something new and just grew tired with the service that she can provide. No one ever pleased him that much that can make him stay. No one, yet.

 

 

As usual, he'll lose his interest on the girl when she starts to fall for him where starts to become love making. Love making is not his forte after all. He's just after , rough . Love is not what he really needs. He just wants to play and . Besides, he's on his adolescence and hormones are ranging rapidly within his body, but somehow, he's more than the usual. He's a addict. He only sees women's body as ing being, a toy, basically for his own pleasure and fun.

 

 

Love. Laughing at that thought, he never understood why people keep on saying things about that word and begging him to give that or to provide that abstract word. As if they know what it really is. As if they are expert on that goddamn love thing.

 

 

"Stand up, you look pathetic." He grabbed her wrist and pulled her up. She leveled her sight as their eyes met. With all the tears on her cheeks, he caressed it, wiping it all with his two thumbs. "Please stay." She murmured.

 

 

He leaned closer and whispered with mixture of sweet and sarcastic tone, "Honey, I can't." He smirked as he removed his hands from her face, then he arrogantly cocked his head on the right. "Honestly... You're good at bed but you are not really my type. And stop crying Chae, you look uglier."

 

 

Her forehead creased as her brows were almost touching each other because of the anger. He was about to chuckle when she lifted her right hand, ready to land on his ing face. "Jerk!" Before she was able to slap him, his fast hand miraculously grabdeb her wrist that made her eyes widened in disbelief of the blocking speed.

 

 

"No one can hurt me. Nice try Hon," he mumbled as he slowly and gently kissed the back of her hand. Her cheeks blushed in pink when she felt the wet lips of him. Even with that, she felt the electricity flowing from his hand to the rest of her body. She felt again her heart being ripped and being tortured for loving the little touch of that bastard. It was the feeling that she was really afraid of and this time, she needs to be against that feeling. "Let go!" She protested as she successfully pulled her hand off him.

 

 

A curve line was formed in the corner of his slightly chopped lips when she ran away as she slowly vanished in his sight. However, that smile was gone immediately as he let out a long sigh. One thing's for sure. He's bored. This happens all the time. And it became a routine that he's already getting sick of.

 

 

"I hope one day, you'll sincerely love a girl that will just tore your heart into pieces and will never love you back. One day Jiyong..." She whispered to herself as she continued to run as much as she can while muttering strings of curses. She's pretty, smart, y and super talented that most people envy her for being the person that she wasn't even happy about it.

 

 

But she fell for the wrong guy. She fell for the man full of , Jiyong.

 

 

*

 

 

The door creaked as it open wide, revealing this student that was already thirty minutes late for his three in the afternoon class. He lazily walked through the person in front, across to the silent classmates of him that gave him nothing but stare and headed at the back sit.

 

 

He slump his on the sit right next to Young Bae or Sol and carelessly dropped his skateboard on the floor, making a noise that almost echoed in that closed room. "Ahm, excuse me Mister..." She grabbed the student list on the front table and keenly scanned the name of the students. She surely knew who he was since she already checked the attendance and he's the only one not present when she called the students' name one by one. "Kwon right? Where have you been? Why are you late?"

 

 

Of course, he did not heard the soft voice of their teacher because of the loud banging music coming from his earphones that everyone can almost hear the lyrics of what he's listening to. His best friend used his elbow and hit him slightly to get his attention. Jiyong's blank gaze was interrupted as he paused the song, freed his ears from the red beats headphone and looked at him. "What?"

 

 

His sight turned to the woman standing in front that led Jiyong looking at her too. With the sunglasses he still wore inside the class, it was a bit hard to recognize her face and he's also not giving a damn attention to care about the person in front. "Why are you late Mister Kwon?" She repeated herself for the sake of the student to hear what she just said.

 

 

Of course she's not their dean or any person with authority. Confused with the unfamiliar voice, he slightly moved his Ray Ban shades down to almost the tip of his nose but still holding it. It is for him to see her face vividly. He's right. He never saw her before nor heard her voice. It's a bit strange and weird but her voice was somehow unusual. As if she was trying hard to make her voice soft and it seemed that it was not her normal voice.

 

 

It was too sweet for his ears and just made him irritated. Another thing, she looks more awful than the most awful person he'd ever met. Her thick round eye glasses made her not just look nerd, but also made her eyes a little odd as if it was going to puff out in no time. Her pathetic hair was like a nest waiting for birds to lay eggs on it. And her dress? The best! It was like made during the Jurassic era with that old style long sleeve patterned dress that was below the knees length.

 

 

She's nothing but a sore to his eyes. So he put back the sunglasses back to its right place and crossed his arms across his chest while leaning back to his sit.

 

 

With his mocking on his head while checking her out, he assumed that she's just three years older or four even if she has a complete old fashion sense. So she doesn't count as an adult for him and he doesn't need to respect her. Adult for him is ten years gap from his age. But, he doesn't respect anyone, anyway. So why bother apologizing and explaining why he was late? "Who the hell are you?" He said monotonously but at the same time, arrogantly. He continued to gnaw his gum that was chewed abusively with not a single taste was left and popped it out to a bubble. After doing so, he spilled the gum out as he sticks it under the desk.

 

 

She took a deep breath with the attitude this student just showed and just gave a friendly smile before she spoke up calmly. She knew that scolding will not do anything good and she's not in the mood too. "Well, your professor Mr. Choi Dongwook is still on the hospital. So, again, I'm your temporary substitute teacher, Miss Park San-" before she could even finish what she was saying, he cut her off.

 

 

"As if I care." He tinker his phone then he placed back the loud music that was almost heard by the world and arched his body down to reach his skate board and picked it up.

 

 

He lazily pushed himself up with his board on his hand and put the other on his pocket since he usually neither brings bag, notebooks nor paper. It’s just always his skateboard, phone, headphones and a pen on his behind pocket.

 

 

He slowly walked in front with all his classmate's eyes on him. Stopping at her side, he spoke up in his most uninterested tone, "you look more boring than this social science class."

 

 

With that, he just left her jaw hanging. She wasn't expecting him walking away with that side comment. It was shocking to hear those words from her first day of teaching. However, the rest of the people were like numb of what they heard and doesn't even bothered questioning or talking about him being a brat. It's Jiyong anyway. Popular enough to attract every girl around the campus and strong enough to scare those little ers. The one and only person who is respected despite of all his wrong doings.

 

 

*

 

 

As he was speeding downhill the empty highway with his new skateboard, he felt the air brushing his hair as rush of blood came right after he did a flip. He was now crossing the junction when a bright light almost blinded him that made him fell on the hard ground. The black speeding Porsche turned right and forcefully did a break as if it was doing a drag race.

 

 

As soon as he fell, he stood up in split second like a ninja. He swept some dust even if he doesn't see it and fixed the long side bangs of him. He then put back the Badboy cap on his head. Looking around, he found his headphone completely broken and left it resting on the ground while he checked the phone on his pocket. Walking meters away from his position, he picked up the board and checked if it’s okay.

 

 

A young wealthy man grumpily climbed out the car and shouted with his loud voice trying to scare the little boy. "You rascal!" He turned his head to the man making a tantrum and yelling couple of curses before hissing that he was so stupid to use the high way as playing ground for that sick sport of Jiyong.

 

 

His fist clenched in fury when he saw the skater boy was just staring at him blankly without any expression or so. It was like talking to a robot and that made his blood boil in an instant.

 

 

From a distant, a woman who jumped out of the car was rushing towards his so called boyfriend and grabbed his arm and pulled him back. "Min Ho, stop it!"

 

 

He just removed her grip and looked back at Jiyong with those fiery eyes. With the irritation, she again called his man. "Lee Min Ho! Don't waste our time with him. It’s almost eleven. We need to be there in ten minutes. Okay?" She said hysterically and forced him to go back to the car since they will be late for something he that seemed so important in this late hour.

 

 

The attention that wasn't that much given to the mad man was drifted to the talking girl, babbling about letting this one go and also, there's no accident after all. Everything is fine. Nobody’s hurt. So he doesn't have to give a damn with this.

 

 

Jiyong gazed at her and he realized that she's somewhat familiar though he's sure he did not saw her before. Not even once. He was confused for the second time. She's so gorgeous that made him wonder how on earth he did not know that girl and Seoul isn’t that big for them not to bump in each other since he considered himself as outgoing person and been into every places of the city. The last time he checked, he knew all because of his friend, as in all the girls in Seoul that has the beauty required to be given attention and usually they all end up in his bed.

 

 

Upon glancing, he was at the moment caught by her beauty. "Interesting," he whispered through his teeth as he traced her whole appearance. His body felt amused just by how she looks and felt all the excitement circuits being revived.

 

 

Her profile view was just perfect with that pointed nose and thin red lips. The lips he thought will just be perfect to do the job for him. The hair that was not that silky smooth but rather wild as if she just had , was a complete turn on for him. Her small face was like a doll given life and he, himself can't believe that a perfect human being can exist.

 

 

The face was just bonus for having a slender body with curves and milky white skin that seemed radiating even if the yellow orange street light was the only present that time. The short black dress revealed her pearl thin long legs that he just wanted to every inch of it, open it wide and her. What the hell? Am I fantasizing now?

 

 

With her deep sigh after the huge fuss of the couple, she finally convinced him to stop scolding the other person and it’s his mistake too for over speeding and almost hitting someone. He arrogantly accepted his defeat and turned back to his car.

 

 

A smile lifted Jiyong's face, still following her with his eyes. She then trailed Min Ho but before opening the door, finally, she glanced back at Jiyong.

 

 

The distance and the dimness didn't matter for Jiyong to memorize her face as their eyes met. Her eyes that were like making him fall in her spell-- scrap that. Her gaze was practically seducing him and he knew that he let himself drown in her charisma. "Someday, you'll be mine," he smirked as she smiled back at him.

 

 

She was indeed a goddess. He confirmed to himself that he was not attracted to someone like that before. Like, he was too eager to take her home and her to his heart's content. But he knew, timing is everything in this game. And this is not the right time.

 

 

Confidently, he knew to himself that he's able to get her. That she will end up screaming his name.

 

 

 

 

_________________

A/N: Jerk. Jerk. Jerk.

But I love his character even if he's a complete here. (And ) Kekeke~

Don't forget to leave a comment or suggestion.

Thank you for all the love. I love you all. ^^