17

Drop Dead Goddess

 

SEVENTEEN

________________________

 

 

The scent of someone special must be really something that could linger inside you until eternity. Dara let go of the thought that he was just around, that he seemed like inches away from her because she can smell his strong expensive scent with the mix of cigarette smoke. She abandoned the cold dripping drink of her and grabbed her purse before grumpily standing up. It was such a battle in her head and she was surely messed up. How on earth a single thought of him could torture her?

 

 

Arrogantly, she walked away passing through Jiyong who was apparently still looking at the great bay view of the sun that slowly fading away. She guessed she'll be alright after sweeping away and shrugging the name of the man that was making hurricane damage on her head.

 

 

Jiyong on the other hand, her scent hit him. His favorite sweet honeydew smell of her brushed his nose as he felt like he was floating and high upon his girl's own brand of euphoric scent. His head hit left and right, looking for her that maybe she was there. That there was a small chance of them bumping to each other. After a tiring banging of his head, he just ran his palm on his face.

 

 

Maybe he was insane for the nuts imaginations and his nose was making weird conclusion that he smelled her unique natural perfume. He finished the cup of coffee as he tasted sweet at the end. Surely, he didn't stir it well and realized a thing. People think that their life was full of hardship and bitterness when in fact, they just need to stir their life well so that the crystal sugar at the bottom will even the pain with its sweetness.

 

 

Frustrated he might be, Jiyong's hope wasn't shattered nor even broke. He just fixed his backpack, zipped it securely. He then removed the beanie he was wearing and raked his glorious colorful blue pink hair before putting it back. He fished the cigarette out of his pocket, only to realize that it was a non-smoking place and put the stick back on its box pack.

 

 

He was about to stand when he heard a phone ringing and after checking his own, he concluded that it wasn't his. He turned around and found a white new phone with the screen protector still stuck it. He had double thought of picking it up or letting this one go, but the name appeared on the screen and the photo of the caller seemed familiar. He held the cellular phone up, only to confirm that it was the red head girl that Dara once introduced as her best friend.

 

 

"Yeoboseyo?" Jiyong mumbled as Bom's blissful face turned to long one. "Uh- where's Dara?" Jiyong's eyes grew wider than it already was. Dara. Did he just hear the same name of the girl he was longing for? Dara? Is it pure imagination or what? "Dara?" He heard himself murmured in disbelief.

 

 

"Tss... Stop messing around Jiyong. I don't know that you are with her. Aish, it's because of you again why she's not answering her goddamn phone-" then it triggers him. Her hysteric loud annoying voice hit him. She indeed called him by his name and he can't be wrong. How did her phone get here? Was she here before?

 

 

The rest of her sentence was nothing but blur words that didn't contain any meanings for him. He run together with his backpack and get a hold on his last chance, her phone. He was sure she wasn't getting any farther but his legs told him otherwise. His eyes made him realize that he wasn't within the vicinity of the bay anymore. He was trapped in the middle of rushing people trying to get their safe way home.

 

 

"! Where is she?" He scratched his head as the people around him build up into a crazy mob, they might be neither talking nor making sound but the silence was killing each of them while waiting in vain. He found himself standing at the end of the pedestrian lane together with the people waiting for the light to allow them walk across.

 

 

Meanwhile Dara who was busy smoking the goodness hell out of her cigarette, learned that she left something and she hinted that it might still be on the cafe. She shook her head for being absentminded. "Oh, great. I forgot my phone." She even groaned when she was also caught in the middle of the rush hour.

 

 

She was standing blankly after unethically throwing the of her cigar on the ground. She was looking up on the traffic light as her gorgeous perfectness shined and made her stand out of the jam packed street.

 

 

That moment when she was caught in Jiyong's eyes seemed to be in the slowest motion possible as he immediately removed the shades from his eyes making him enjoyed her beauty more. "Dara..." He whispered, not hearing himself from the loud thuds his heart was making as if it was trying to escape from his chest.

 

 

Those five seconds of staring at her seemed to be eternity for him. He was lost in his mind as he tried to hold on the last string of sanity he had. Absolutely, this was the first time ever he felt that dusk seemed to be brighter, that busy boring street turned to a wonderful green field with wind blowing his chills away from his skin, the loud honks of vehicles seemed music to his ears. Seeing her after a week was like a reward from all the heartaches he experienced that he felt she resuscitated him by just the fact of merely standing there.

 

 

The lights finally stated that it was the right time to go, people literally flew their lives away as Jiyong was frozen on his spot as if plant veins from the cement ground miraculously grew and wrapped his legs tightly for him not to move even a single centimeter. Dara who was in a hurry moved her as she stopped her way in the middle of the road with people bumping her shoulders that she didn't care as the two casted their gaze to each other. "Ji..." She lost her heart the moment she saw the man he was trying to kick out of her life who was apparently standing meters away from him.

 

 

The short time for the walkers was about to end but the two was just looking through both of their souls, both hearts beating harsh that they felt they were like dying, their eyes both glimmered as Jiyong curved his lips into a priceless smile. While Dara furrowed her face as she collected her remaining strength to run away.

 

 

After she quickly crossed back the street away from him, the cars begun to move fast as if they were all late for a great party. "Wait up! Dara!" Jiyong blurted out as he balled his fists with the reaction of her, leaving him. Though the vehicles were so furious about their chance to cross the intersection, he played tag with them. All he heard was honks and angry cursing drivers for the trouble he caused.

 

 

The first again that he felt this so eager to the point that he didn't mind if there were trucks crossing too and if he will be run over by those, his bones will surely be broken to pieces and will send him six feet underground. His determination saved him as he successfully crossed the wide road with almost, if not all people were watching him as if they were playing a video game, hoping that their character will safely arrive at the finish line.

 

 

When she was finally within his reach, he forcefully embraced her tight from behind, trapping her around with his both strong arms as he felt like he found his home. "Damn! I miss you Dara!" He uttered as her back was pressed against his hard chest. "Sory babe, sorry... When I said never look back and forget about us, I was just... Uhm- I'm not thinking straight. Baby, I can't live without you."

 

 

He placed a good kiss on her head before she struggled to get rid of him. She bit his arm with all her might as he was forced to let go of her. She lied while staring straight to his eyes with a great Busan accent, as if she was so expert in doing so. "You got the wrong girl! I don't know you."

 

 

He was not amused with all the ty things she said as he shook his head before making a step towards her. "After all the running?" His dark smirk was a hint that she might be a dead meat because he sounded like he was so annoyed. Even though she knew that she was strong enough to ditch people away from her, when it comes to Jiyong's touch, she just fell into his trap wholeheartedly.

 

 

"Here's your phone." Instead of handing her the thing, he grabbed her waist while the other hand tried to slip the phone inside her tight pocket. It was too slow with their bodies’ only inch away as she felt his breath brushing against her lips. God. How could that slightly waist-squeezing and slow-slipping of the phone seemed to be so damn ? Or maybe she was just frustrated or something.

 

 

He leaned close to her ear as she highly anticipated a kiss on a neck even if they were on a busy street where people come and go. She felt his hand slipping from his waist and inserted it on the pocket at the back of her jeans and slightly pinched her hump that made her jerked a little, he pulled her closer while she felt something poking her abdomen.

 

 

She was praying for the love of God to make Jiyong stop on what he was doing as she felt his other hand roamed around his back to her nape. He wasn't aiming to kiss her but instead, he inhaled her heaven scent and gulped down as if he drank something while Dara was still waiting for that damn kiss. "Bom called and she was looking for you. She was looking for the girl named DARA."

 

 

"You changed your phone from the one I gave you and that's the reason why I cannot contact you anymore. You really are serious to move on, huh?" How could she react if all he was saying was hell true and her face was now bright red? "I hate you idiot. Get lost!" That was all she can say as she begun running again like one of those guests in the variety show, running man.

 

 

"Chasing will be fun." Jiyong smirked darkly as he prepared himself by inhaling deep and rushing towards the direction where she was heading.

 

 

Dara ran for her dear precious life, trying to save her face since she wasn't prepared for this. Jiyong's strong legs caught up with her speed as she turned left to the narrow pathway between the two buildings. The garbage bins and the purring cats across her way was just a piece of cake for her fast movement as she avoided them all easily. She then turned right and left, as if she was in a maze trying to see the outlet from where she will be freed.

 

 

She didn't mind how dark those spaces were that seemed people using drugs will soon come out and meet there. Her overly working legs were just forced to stop when she saw a great wall that obviously stated that it was a dead end. Looking around, she saw that emergency exit steal ladder attached in the building. She was about to climb it when Jiyong suddenly grabbed her wrist.

 

 

They were both panting as Jiyong's grasp tightened. Not giving her a chance to ran away again."Can you stop running and stop pushing me away?" Because I'm tired already and this backpack is kinda heavy. Just kidding. Of course he didn't say that but seriously, this girl was like an athlete who was trained to be a fast runner. "Because you can't go anywhere but to come back to me baby," that's what he really said.

 

 

She could just roll her eyes then frowned afterwards. What's with those lines again? It was as if she was watching those cheesy kdramas. "Stop with those disgusting words! What the on earth is your problem? Just leave me alone! And let go of me because it ing hurts Jiyong!" All the protests of the high pitched woman had different effect on him. He just watched her rant endlessly while grinning like dumb until he heard the word he didn't want to hear coming from her. "What the ?! I hate y-"

 

 

He shut that mean mouth by crashing his lips against hers, grabbing both of her wrists with one hand and pinned her against the dirty gross wall. It was really an effective way to stop her cussing as she shut her eyes tight, letting him to drown her deep and never let her save her last breath. Letting herself to taste him again as she mirrored what he was doing, passionately kissing. Parting her lips and let Jiyong the hell out of her soul if she has one, was way too good as she felt like she was being tortured to death and pleasure.

 

 

The next thing heard was the sweetest sound of their saliva- and groan on every lip biting done by the two hungry bodies after so much longing from each other. was surely giving in but her hands were still fighting to make an escape, which made her look like two different person in a single body.

 

 

The newly installed silver ring on Jiyong's tongue suddenly made a tingling sensation for her whenever her tongue touches it or whenever her lips were . It was like mind blowing treatment with the combination of his ever warm slick tongue and the coldness of the metal thing. She would moan and gasp for air whenever she feels the coldness of the ring and she could say that Jiyong was smiling in between their kisses.

 

 

Beastly may Jiyong look like, it wasn't the fullest of his desire for her. It was just a kiss and a was just waiting for the right time. All he could do was to press inside his tight jeans against her and compressing that hard thing was not a good idea.

 

 

"You still hate me?" He suddenly cut the kiss as Dara was left hanging, still opened and her lungs were moving extremely up and down since Jiyong had every air on it. The butterflies on her stomach wasn't flying anymore, they were outrageously crazy moving. But her insides were twisting for her to produce her very own juices that surely damped her undies already. And she wasn't even sure what she was feeling at the moment because she was totally confused.

 

 

The pretty girl frowned when she saw him suppressed a laugh after she blushed in crimson for the fact that she really enjoyed the kiss. Actually she wanted more. More than that. More than a kiss. And it was a big reason for her not to hate him. "I always hate y-"

 

 

Then there was the fast Jiyong, letting go of her wrists then cupping her , pressing his fingers to her opening as if he was trying to crush a lemon for its juice to come out. She can feel his was pushed inside and she was sure that her pants will be damp too. The other hand landed on one of her mounts, kneading and massaging it harshly. Her lips were almost numb and lump because of his hard digging teeth, clamping it roughly, biting her cruelly. The pain wasn't that much and weirdly enough for her, she was enjoying every touch of him, every pain. Masochist. "Uhhmmmm... ... Jiyong... Uhhhhh..."

 

 

He finally had his palms underneath her loose shirt and the next thing she knew, her brassier was unsnapped and his other hand fiddled to her jeans. It miraculously seemed like he did all of those in just a second. It was a fast action indeed and even how high she put her walls up, it ended crushing down silently with her accepting the defeat.

 

 

Her womanhood was glowing and having somersault with all the anticipation of him filling her empty space inside. She was feeling nervous but excited as if this was the first time she'll lose her ity.

 

 

After just a blink of her eye, she felt that a finger was inserted in her deep well, making her moan shamelessly as her so lonely completely drenched his fingers, coating it with sticky substance for him to slip it in and out easily. With just a single finger, she had rolled her eyes, not because she was irritated but because it was ing damn good. Her arms were folded on his shoulders to save her dear life because she will surely fall with that jelly legs.

 

 

"Jiyong... Please..." She moaned huskily when his lips traveled from her lips down to her neck, to her torso, then to her sensitive bud. She screamed like a cat when he was kissing her entire like a hungry baby trying to get milk as much as he can from his mommy. He was definitely eating her while the other mount was given a soft massage treatment.

 

 

How could a maniac good looking guy with weird colorful hair exists that she could not do anything about it but to accept all of the pleasure he was giving?

 

 

She was now facing the wall, not minding if it was gross or something will all those graffiti imprinted on it. She was resting her palms with her elbows folded against the wall as she make sure she was balancing her body good enough because he was on allegro mode, taking her from behind with her pants on her knees and shirts up, giving his hands a full access to her swaying s.

 

 

"Dara!!! Baby... You are so tight!" Jiyong didn't realize how fast he was as he drilled her faster and faster if that was still possible. All that was heard was ing, slapping of her to his abdomen, his balls to the opening of her and the squeezing sound of their juices. Even if it was dim lit, Jiyong still enjoyed watching their union, his eyes fully watching how his disappears as her hole swallows it whole, merciless. 

 

 

They had strings of curses together with their names. Exchanging shouts and cries on how great their was, how beautiful and delicious Dara was and how Jiyong was so huge and rough. Who can blame the two? Their deed was full of euphoric lust that all their carnal desires were given a chance to fulfill themselves.

 

 

"I hate you Jiyong... Uhhhhhmmmm... I hate you..." She endlessly prayed her hatred while she felt that her body started to feel that she was being bullied by his massive hard , slamming it hard on her tunnel as Jiyong embraced her on her stomach. His side face was stuck on her back as he felt that ing her was too tiring but it was heaven for him to stop.

 

 

The hormones were to blame for Jiyong feeling that he was some sort of an Alpha male that needed to screw a girl or to make love every once in a while. No. To make love every goddamn day. And for all those days or a week without the thing, this was the ultimate payment of it.

 

 

His legs felt numb but he didn't care as he continued hammering her with her l walls seemed to have a permanent mold of Jiyong's largeness after all she received. She could imbibe all the darkness of their lust filling the air as she felt herself trembled with each hard of Jiyong. She devoured all of her frustrations and thanked the stars and the whole universe for the dripping wet action they were making.

 

 

The culprit for this was neither Jiyong nor Dara, it was really the feeling of longing and emptiness that only each of them can fill the spaces. Their body were too attached to each other as they almost reached the culminate of pleasure with the speed fastening incredibly.

 

 

stayed hanging while yelling, and groaning while he was nibbling her , almost making bite marks on her porcelain skin and kissing it afterwards to reward her some sweet pleasure. His fingers finally slipped on her oris that he almost forgotten as he played it, pressed and flicked. She almost jumped every time her was being assaulted and after some time, she can feel the familiar feeling of the swirling of her insides, making her dizzy as she saw angels in her head.

 

 

They were both near and completely over the edge as Jiyong triggered the moment. His too fast phase plus the torturing of her made her done a head-exploding that she never had for a week and it literally drove her crazy while he shouted her sweetest name together with his white creamy fluid seeding to the deepest of her. "Uhhhhmmm... Dara-ahhhhhhh!!!"

 

 

*

 

 

They were awkwardly standing in the dirty yellow painted door with cracks and holes that obviously showed that the apartment was old and cheap. It was different from where Dara was really living which was a huge multi-dollar million mansion located not far from there. She surely has a ton of lies. "So, here we are. I live here."

 

 

The door creaked while she opened it as the plain white sheet of the bed glowed with the yellow light. It looked more of a cheap motel than a home for Jiyong as he pulled a dirty smirk, "I see."

 

 

He comforted himself by sitting on the bed and caressing it slowly as he lied to his side with his elbow bent and palm against his side head. Dara on the other hand walked on the bathroom slash comfort room and emptied her bladder. When she came out, Jiyong welcomed him with his weird face. "But, why does it seem strange?"

 

 

"Huh?" She raised her both brows clueless to the one lying prettily on her bed. She pulled the chair on the side of the bed and sat. "It seems like you just rented it earlier. Where are your stuff? Why only a room? Do you even have kitchen?"

 

 

She had several rolling of her eyes on every end of his question. "Will you stop complaining?" She screeched as she stood up and opened the wardrobe that miraculously had several clothes. It was all from Bommie and she was on the next room renting it just for a night, just transient. And now, she was listening close to the wall dividing them, as if the thick wood wasn't a hindrance at all.

 

 

"And by the way, how did you find me? Don't tell me it’s just an accident." She flipped her hair, looking at him. Folding her arms with a shirt on her right hand. "I dunno, maybe because of the word faith or destiny. I guess."

 

 

Rolling eyes had been a habit of her until she grew tired of it and ran her palm over her face. "Ughhh... Stop being cheesy." She suddenly grabbed the hem of her shirt and pulled it up then took it off. He pearl white skin radiated with the yellow light and that caught Jiyong off guard and this was one of the few times he blushed. He was just not used to it, it was always him who rips her shirt of took them of.

 

 

He sat leaning on the headboard then looked away, trying to count in his head for him to be distracted. He suddenly remembered the reason why they end up to this situation. "Are you okay now?"

 

 

"I'm always fine." She murmured as she completely changed to big shirt and super short shorts. While making her hair to a bun, all of a sudden, she stopped when she heard a name. "Min Ho."

 

 

"Ahhh... That... T-thanks by the way." She uttered as she sat on the edge of the bed and tapped her phone, she was pretending to be busy with it that maybe all people was usually doing when they were caught in trouble or for an awkward situation. "You already forgotten? You know, you're a bit strange."

 

 

She gulped hard hearing him being suspicious. She bit her lips with her sight obviously avoiding him as he continued. "You didn't even bother asking what happened. Why am I not in jail, why I'm still free, why I don't have money? And you ran from me as if guilt was driving you away. Those kind of stuffs. I'm starting to think you planned everything and you don't want to see me anymore."

 

 

She was sweating cold bullets as her fast brain already made an alibi and she looked at him with weary eyes of absolute danger she was feeling. "Just kidding, okay?" Jiyong played around as he grabbed Dara's hand and squeezed a little, "Come here baby..."

 

 

*

 

 

"I'm glad you attended my invitation now since you didn't show up last Monday," Seunhyun who was in all black formal attire stood as they shook their hands formally. "I apologize, Mr. Choi."

 

 

"Have a sit," Seunghyun gestured politely as they both sat down to the luxurious restaurant slash cafe slash everything-seemed-to-be-offered-here-as-long-as-you-have-money which you could only count the guests within your hands. It seemed very exclusive and all the foods and beverages cost too much for an average person. 

 

 

After they finished asking how each other were doing and some big time business chitchat talk, Seunghyun handed a file that contains important papers and title for an extravagant property. "By the way, as a gift for doing the favor and for the name of Jiyong still being spotless clean, please take this."

 

 

"A resort in Jeju?" Yoochun could only smirk after Seunghyun nodded as an answer for his question. "Well, who won't accept this?" The two had eye contact and both grinned formally, if that was the exact term to describe that since the friendship of the two was inevitably formal and you can't imagine that these two were actually in the same circle of friends during high school.

 

 

"Oh before I forgot, my men reported that there's a secret organization that the president built. We cannot find enough information about the group but I think its mission is to deteriorate all the illegal businesses here on SoKor and that's by killing the lords of it. So be careful my friend." The general warned him as Seunghyun arrogantly shrugged what he said since it just went in and out from his ears.

 

 

Seunghyun sipped the thousand dollar coffee before confidently stating, "Of course." With all his men protecting him, who would be brave enough to kill him? The recklessness of Seunhyun was one of the weakness that Yoochun knew. He was really worried as he straightened his posture before he mentioned, "And I think, the death of Lee Min Ho was planned. You must check each and everyone's profile of people close to you because who knows, you might be the NEXT."