FIN

Drop Dead Goddess

 

"Deja Vu"


Four years after...

 

Parade of neon lights were plastered against the buildings' facade throughout the busy city of Tokyo, with all those doll faces marketing luxurious brands and s. Four years had past and there were a lot of good and bad changes in this street, but the worst was having more people being added upon this already congested place. 

 

The never ending people crossing the road hurt his eyes as his fingers drummed the steering wheel without patience while waiting for the light to turn green. He was already five minutes running late for his best friend's bachelor party and he still needed another ing ten minutes to get there. And when his waiting ended, he pushed the pedal, only to hit the break right after a millisecond.

 

"Oh my GOD!" He exclaimed as he saw a girl in longboard that literally dropped in front of him. He was furious red as he stumped his feet on the ground, moving toward the brunette who was lying down the ground. The board unfortunately traversed the road on its own as it was crushed right away when the truck on the rightmost of the lane rolled over it. 

 

"Are you out of your mind? You wanna get killed? Can't you see it is ing green light for sake!" He exclaimed, fore finger pointing on the helpless girl with all her hair covering her face. She didn't react on his curses, instead she immediately jumped on the car. 

 

He ran his palm through his wrathful heated face, ready to summon the devil inside him as he tried to open the door but the girl locked it up. "!" He slapped the glass window as she got a little jittery. Cars behind them started making honks, noise started clogging his ears as he annoyingly opened the other door and sat as well. 

 

While losing his temper, he heaved a full pack of oxygen before shouting once more? "What now? Are you going out of my ing car or I'll kick you out?!"

 

She waved her hair using her hand, lovely face was showcased as her pink cheeks turned scarlet, well maybe because of the alcohol she had intake. Even if it was dark inside, the by passers' lights somehow illuminated her face, making him speechless for a moment. As if time never had the chance to change anything that his heart feels. 

 

"Just start driving already! Pali!" She demanded as she pulled the seatbelt on, securing herself. 

 

He raised a brow. So she got a nerve to be demanding now?

 

Her orbs widened, as if pupil dilated with that anime-like eyes. She pulled her lips out as she pouted, cheeks were filled with air as it looked squishy that he was tempted to pinch. "Please!" She once more released a bright smile. He felt defeated as he shook his head and started the engine. "Okay, fine. You owe me now." As soon as they crossed the intersection, he suddenly remembered the party he needed to attend as he violently pressed the middle of his steering wheel as it pronounced another loud honk. "! What have I gotten my self into?" He talked to himself, though it was loud enough to let his passenger hear him. 

 

She got an elastic band as she combed her hair to unite them at the back of her head. "Don't worry I'm harmless." While she was busy fixing her long locks, he stuck his eyes on the road as he annoyingly asked. "Where are you going miss?"

 

"I dunno," she shrugged. With all blue and red lights flashing behind them, he noticed several vehicles following them. As if they were trailing his car since he picked this girl up. "Why are the cops following us?"

 

"I don't know too..." She innocently yawn after her sentence as she was bored enough to stare at her fingernails, matte black was painted on it. She snorted when she noticed her nail polish was almost peeling off. 

 

"How can I be so sure that you're not gonna kidnap me or something?"

 

She overly gasped as she held her chest, shock almost visible on every inch of her face. "Me? Looking like this?" She opened once more. "Have you seen a kidnapper as cute as me?" Dara put both of her palms against her cheek, making her look like a little miss sunflower as he coldly ignored her charisma. 

 

"Then why does it seem like you are running away from them?"

 

The mood shifted in a second as she carefully study the reflection on the rear view mirror that was showcasing the flashing lights behind them. "Change of plans."

 

"Plans?"

 

"Ugh, I hate nosey people!" It was as if the confirmation of hatred was now bestowed towards this human being. She rolled her eyes, pupil almost missing with her arms crossing over her chest. 

 

He was so aggravated with her exasperating attitude. The clutch was now pulled as they accelerated fast enough to  make the cars behind them eat the dust that they left. "Just in case you forgot, you owe me! This is my car! You should be grateful. And it is my right to know things because just in case you forgot, I would like to repeat. This is my ing ca-" he needed to cut his own words when he heard her making sounds of a dying walrus when she tried to stick her middle finger against her tongue. 

 

"Oh no, no, no!" He exclaimed as he had no choice but to get his black 'badboy' stitched cap towards . This act of freedom revealed his overwhelming blonde hair, as if he was a unicorn brightening the darkness of the night. She grabbed the cap as she puked, orange caramel smell with the hint of tequila polluted the closed air as he immediately pushed the button to open all of the windows. Gastric juices were now filling his nostrils as he groaned hard. 

 

"What in the world dude? The ?" All he wanted to do now was to strangle the life out of this horrid human being as he couldn't contain his abhorrence over Dara. "I swear to God I'll kick you out if your mess spilled-"

 

And if he thought she was listening to his rants, he was so wrong. When he glimpsed on her, it bewildered him even more. "Dude! What the hell even!"

 

She was literally fishing something through her vomit as it almost disgorge his stomach contents. Her fingertips were making circles, feeling the small bits of sushi she had for dinner, some chicken teriyaki and crumbs of toast. "Finally," she calmly mumbled with the grin on her lips when she felt a small hard thing. 

 

Nothing smells greater than victory. She got the microchip which contains all of the illegal transaction made throughout the Yakuzas here in Tokyo and Osaka. It also included all the confidential files that Ill Woo possessed, plus the formula that will create a biggest nuclear weapon that they were trying to encode from that diamond necklace he was dying to get during the underground auction way back 4 years ago at Seoul. It was the heart of her mission, the thing she'll sell her soul just to obtain this small thing. 

 

"You're a psychopath!" He roared like the thunderous storm. Disgusted, he even couldn't lay his eyes on her. "Throw that already!"

 

Dara effortlessly launched her loathsome vomit outside the car, poisoning the freshness of the air, together with his favorite cap. He was on the verge of this awful situation that made him wanna punch every one he could see on the road. " my favorite cap! ! The night isn't in favor of me!"

 

It was already an hour journey with this skater girl, weird enough to play with her disgusting gastric puke and act as if everything was normal. Plus, he needed an explaining to do why he didn't make it to his best friend's party and why he didn't even texted him or what. They were soon brought to the eastward part of the city, almost near the outskirts of Tokyo. Trees swayed together with the harsh wind with hollow crippling sound. He finally pushed the break, thankfully she was in seatbelt or else, shell be sent flying away. 

 

"Uh- why do we stop?"

 

All hail to the bright full moon, it made the guy's hair glimmer in awe. The blonde soon pushed himself towards Dara, eyes full attention was hers. The moonlit touched the lips of the unknown, it parted for a brief time that almost made her choke when she realized that she was gazing too much on his inviting lips. But he never let any of their skin to touch, only their eyes searching for each souls. 

 

"I guess they're not following us anymore. And you're crazy as hell. So I'm gonna drop you here, baby girl." He sweetly mumbled, soft calming voice soothed her ear, her brain lost somewhere in the corner. Set of seconds played as she widened her eyes when her senses were back, realizing what he meant. "In the middle of this high way?!"

 

He abruptly freed her from the seatbelt, opened the door and literally pushed her off with his strong arms. Dara was helpless when she fell on the ground, her head still spinning with the great shock she never had for a long time plus the tequila she took. With her palms against the rough asphalt, she shivered when a small droplet fell on her shoulder, then followed by several of it. 

 

Insensitivity, he gave her a last smirk before closing the door. He held the clutch tight, with his pearl white set still on display. Whilst, Dara annoyingly stood up when the car begun its engine, the smoke choked her when it accelerated as she shouted. "Are you ing insane?!"

 

The rain was harsh, hitting her thin frame as she groaned when the car didn't come back for her. "Yah!"

 

*

 

Heaven continued its tears and hatred, casting droplets against her glass window.  She continued sipping her dark brewed coffee while covered with the blanket as she tightly hugged herself before she sneezed. 

 

Stupid blonde. It was his fault for her cold. 

 

The flat screen television soon discussed the massive killing on an auction event with several high profiles. The investigation was confidential enough that the news anchor had limited information that he publicly announced. It was a sweet victory that finally, she'll get all the credit for this case. And Daesung played only a minor role in this. 

 

The phone rang as she heard the President's formal voice. "Good job Dara. Head back to Seoul, I want to meet you personally. It's been a long time since we had a personal talk." She put her mug down the coaster, heaved a sigh as she arrogantly asked. "Can I have a week or two? I'll just unwind here before Boss Tablo delete this Tsumugi memory. Besides, I'm already four years here in Japan and finished three missions all at once with Kang. So maybe a vacation won't hurt your schedule that much." 

 

Feeling obsolete beaten out, the man on the other line just nodded. "Sure, whatever you wish. You know the drill."

 

After hanging up, another call registered as she hesitantly answered. "Blonde?" The girl screeched when she saw Dara on her surveillance camera wearing the color of hair she thought she'll never have. 

 

"Why not? I saw a Korean guy here in Tokyo earlier and he was blonde. So I'm gonna take that as inspiration." Even hell didn't know why she grinned when the thought of the stranger brushed her mind. 

 

Bom scratched her head for she knew how she hated blondes. She even remembered way back before when Tablo asked Dara to be a blonde model, she almost choked him to death. More than that, her head was in pain for over analyzing as she just shrugged it. "Yeah whatever. So, Daesung's gonna come here first before you?"

 

"Yup."

 

Chuckles filled the boring space through their conversation as she soon spoke. "You really hate him, don't you? You even extended your stay there in Tokyo just so you two won't ride the same private jet plane going back to Seoul."

 

"Hahaha! Exactly." Dara joined her, laughing like she had crack. When their happiness descended, she snorted as she laid down with blankets still wrapped around her. She closed her eyes as she yawned, the coffee didn't even make a difference on her state. She's still sick and unwary. "The president handed this ten billion dollars, do you want me to deliver it to your house at Busan?"

 

"Yeah sure. Bye." She threw the phone away from her, without even giving a chance for the other person to bid goodbye. 

 

*

 

The night was late for people to stay up but the café on the ground floor of this lavish Hotel Seiyo Ginza at Tokyo was still full packed. Maybe because it was halloween season and elite people usually held their party in the hotel's convention hall and usually ends in this unfriendly hour. As for him, he's heading South to gather some of his things and will fly back by tomorrow to Seoul. It was a hectic schedule but he managed to still fit his best friend's wedding before the night ends.  

 

"Do you accept credit card?" He rummaged his wallet and passed the gold card engraved with a real 16k gold serial number with its special feature of being limitless. The guy who was receiving the card bowed 90 degrees because he knew that this person was someone important or at least filthy rich. 

 

"Please include that," his lips pointed the smoked salmon sandwich before leaving the cashier. He was still busy placing his card back to his leather wallet with his peripheral vision dictating that the table on the left was unoccupied. He sat down as he opened his phone to text his best friend some tips on bed, for the fact that he's still a and tonight will be his first. 

 

The wedding brought happiness to him, seeing him marrying IU, his previous roommate was the best thing he witnessed. Not because he's happy he doesn't have any rival on the girl of his dreams, but he's genuinely glad he finally found his soulmate. Like it was pertaining the purity of love, with nothing to ask for each other but to love selflessly. As if he believed in love again. Making him forget his tragic past or even the love story they ought to helplessly end because he won't fit in her complicated world. 

 

But nonetheless, he's delightful overall. Plus the presence of their maknae who's now a successful businessman, pursued his dream and left the tattoo and skate shop to build his very own musical academy. As for himself, the now blonde guy, he opened several exhibits containing his arts to inspire the youth. He even managed several hotels and cafés that his late father left for him even if he's too preoccupied with his exhibits. But he promised to continue that little business that the three of them started way back in Seoul. These four years really molded the three of them to be better men than they were before. 

 

When he slumped his against the cold wooden chair, the thick pad was gathered to the table as he begun sketching the eyes that haunted him after the incident two nights ago. He was so passionate about it, he loved the charcoal kissing the paper to create majestic piece. All of these brought smile to his face as his heart rejoiced once more. 

 

He was so consumed as his tendrils caused irritation in his eyes. Soon enough, he secured his hair with the black beanie as it totally hid his glorious blonde hair. "Sir, here's your cappuccino and smoked salmon sandwich. Enjoy!" The lady mentioned as he just nodded to acknowledge, attention still into putting details on his art. 

 

Minutes had died as he thought his drink was already cold as it burnt his tongue a little. He palmed his face in stupidity as a sick girl casually passed him by, sitting at the empty chair behind him. 

 

The blonde goddess sat and carefully placed her dark arabic coffee on the coaster. She opted the coffee in this shop because she's already fed up with the service coffee offered in her hotel room. She sniffed with her red nose, her cold and slight fever were almost making her suffer for almost two days. Still couldn't sleep despite of her state, ironic that she even ordered coffee instead of other drinks to let her sleep. She then tinkered on her ipad, happily playing games as her stress went away in an instant. While busy feeding her sims, an email popped up as she opened it. 

 

Blobyblo:

Be here tomorrow. There's an urgent mission to be done. I know you mentioned that after the Japan project, you're done with this. But the President requested that you should be the one to do this. Because he believes in you that much. No one can do this but you. I promise this will definitely be your last mission. No time for leisure.

 

Dara gritted her teeth in deep annoyance. How could a single mail change her mood in an instant? As if all of her happy thoughts vanished, as if rainbow in the skies turned into dark mourning clouds. She hated him, so, so much. 

 

" you!" She snorted, with her nose still stuffy with cold. A tissue was soon receiving her transparent liquid running out of her red shining nose. She waved her hand to be noticed by the servant but it was only a failure. So, she just grabbed the cup of coffee, thinking that she'll not drink it here but to her room instead and will ask the barista to transfer it to a paper cup for take out. She thought ' it all' when no waiter noticed her, so she abruptly stood up. 

 

Same time that the guy behind him stood up, for the reason that he'll ask the personnel if they could give him ice so he could stick his hurting tongue. The moment the two collided, she accidentally hit him as the coffee mercilessly murdered him with it's ganging hotness. It spilled all over his white long sleeves as his instinct reached for his beanie and used it as if it was a tissue. His hair was now blinding with the light hitting on them. 

 

He was in a designers's limited edition worth couple of thousand dollars, elegantly fixed with gold coated buttons and 24k cuff links. Yes, almost all of his things has a touch of real gold. So far, this got to be the best fitting long sleeves he ever had. "Ouch! ! For heaven's sake this is new-"

 

"Sorry!" She grabbed the napkin on the table where she left as she pressed it much on his side, feeling the hard muscle built on it. The long blonde hair took him forever to realize that she was the same girl who made his life miserable two nights ago. He distanced himself as he pushed her hands off of him. "You again? Are you stalking me?"

 

"What the actual ?!" She cursed when their eyes met once more, he was the same guy who's responsible for her cold and cough. And for the last time she checked, she barely know him so why would she even bother stalking a stranger? "I'm staying in this hotel for several nights. So I'm not following you bastard!"

 

"You're really ungrateful! After dragging me to a chase with the police, puking on my cap and now spilling coffee on me, you're calling me bastard?" His voice were raised to the bar as their argument caught the attention of almost hundred percent of the people in that place. He heaved a sigh and mockingly murmured as if he was so sarcastically amazed. "Wow."

 

"That's really wow! You left me! On the rain! You heard me? On that ing rain in that ing highway far from this ing city you ing bastard!" 

 

"Is there a problem ma'am, sir?" The manager tried to somehow ratchet the heat. But both blondes just gave him a deadly glare that surely froze him on the spot. 

 

"Shut up!" Both of them aggressively shouted towards the poor manager as their eyes went back to each other. 

 

And that point, she felt something strange. So strange that her heart almost skipped a beat, she could hardly breathe. As if she saw an old soul, a soul she's been searching her whole life. She didn't understand why or how she was calmed after his stare melted hers, as if millions of angels soon danced trough his eyes that she felt safe. As if she saw someone that's so familiar, made her wanting to dig her memories deep enough to remember everything. 

 

"I have several long sleeves that might fit you, but they're nothing white. You can change in my hotel room if you want to." She placidly offered, tranquility was evident on her voice as he broke his stare and picked his stuffs. "Fine. I don't have any choice."

 

They left the crowd shocked, two bipolar human being on top of their wrath battle and soon famished with gentleness, it was so confusing for the audience. 

 

She was three steps ahead as he lazily sauntered, following her. I'll be giving it all out tonight. His eyes still focused on her while passing through the elegant huge receiving area, with people busy checking in and out. The chandelier's magnificent reflected light hit her blonde hair as a smirk on his face was soon painted for unknown reason. Maybe because her hair was same as his. 

 

The elevator soon consumed both of them as awkwardness satiate the space between the two, both heard their own heartbeats. It was a long ride, for her room was located on the penthouse, on the 58th floor. When they reached their destination, the bell sound was heard as it cued Dara to step out of it. 

 

It was weird enough that she's with a stranger that she allowed to enter her fortress without any hesitation that this guy might kill him if he'll knew her job. This was a huge risk, not knowing if he's ain't no saint or if he's another spy or whatnots. She just shrugged the worries forming in her head as she swiped her hotel card on the censor, opening the door in the process. 

 

The cast space was soon lit by several golden lights, glimmering everything that it touched. The stranger's eyes were caught by the weird looking glass mounted on the wall as his finger caressed it. Automatically, small digits of lights blinked, for it was a radio. It was least expected for him as the rhythm emerged through the speakers. 

 

Before she could even lock the door, his strong arms soon pulled her through her waist as the song touched their bodies. 

 

Every time I come close to you

Both his palms were secured at the back of her waist drawing her closer. She awkwardly pushed him but he was persistent and just gazed at her loveliness. 

 

(every time I’m kissing you)

He caressed the lyrics through his lips, making her face bright red, heart overdoing its job. 

 

Feel like I’m gonna dream every time

(I get butterfly)

 

Her arms willingly went up and placed it on his shoulder, the two almost hugging each other. They soon swayed in harmony, both having butterflies in their stomachs, violently flying round and round. 

 

Beautiful girl

After that line, he closed his eyes but her sight was still focused on the strange guy, asking herself why she's feeling this erratic way. As if it was the thing that totally weakens her, given that she's a cold hearted human. 

 

Unintentionally, I look at the ground like
I flutter so much at your 3 lettered name baby

I’ll heal your one small wounds
My love is you

 

She held him closer as she rested her head against his firm chest, they slowly danced like love birds. 

 

Like a butterfly
You look for a flower, flutter around like a child
Your innocent eyes have a smile
Your body moves like the sky, the sky
Your eyes glimmer, glimmer
I’ve become like this
(You’re the only one girl)

 

The guy tightened his arms imprisoning her waist as she already felt the hard shaft against her abdomen. For some unknown reasons, her inside twisted as if it was somersaulting on its own. 

 

Every time I come close to you
(every time I’m holding you)
Feel like I’m gonna dream every time
( I get butterly)


The song was soon abandoned by the two as he harshly kissed her, too hungry and sick to touch her. His eyes were still closed as he ed his long sleeves stained with coffee, Dara helping him by unbuckling his shot black leather belt. 

 

They were soon lying on the bed, the guy was on four while she's still fully clothed. He stopped for a moment as he glimpsed for a moment, slowly taking off her thick sweater, then her body hugging nighties. All that left was her brassier and undies. 

 

She was a real wonderland. His eyes traversed her lips, down to her small perky chest, to her slightly packed abs then finally to her raffled black that compliments her porcelain white milky skin. It was everything he hoped for. She never failed to make him fall all over again. He just smirked and whispered, "beautiful." 

 

Another kiss was planted, this time was on her forehead. He savored the moment as he smelled her jasmine hair, remembering her unique scent. His lips traveled to her nose, to her chin. He was on her neck now, his deadly kisses were simply making her so as she curled her toes. 

 

She knew exactly what she wanted as her insides screamed for him. Her wet cavern was soon consuming his hard shaft, like two hurricane colliding in wrath and harmony at the same time. Both were swimming in their sweat, kissing each other's lustful bodies, leaving grunts and moans in every they partake... 

 

 

*

 

 

Three o'clock and his eyes were still wide awake, savoring the very moment as he carefully studied her facial features illuminated by the bright city light outside from the huge floor to ceiling glass window. "Nothing has change." He mumbled, heart fluttering for this goddess was finally right in front of him. How gracefully her beauty fight over aging. It was as if too impossible to look younger and younger even if time lapsed through her.

 

His serenity was startled when she unexpectedly opened her eyes wide and suddenly sat, hugging both of her knees close to her face, tears streaming down. "Taeyang!"


Taeyang. After all these years. It was still him. He thought. It was as if million of knife attacked his heart, stabbing him helplessly as if he wanted to be famished that time. It wasn't the name he's been waiting for from her lips.


"Shhhhh, baby girl." He coed, both his hands s through her stomach as she was pulled closer to him. Lips soon planted butterfly kisses on her , sending chills on her spine. "You okay?" He whispered lovingly while holding his own heartaches. 

 

"Yeah, just a dream." She hiccuped as her head was still buried down, not wanting to let the stranger witness her weakness. After a minute or so, she got her together as she bravely wiped her tears and faced him. His lips landed on her forehead, giving her the weirdest feeling of security. As if this man was a hero or something, for making her vulnerable and powerless. He then left her flabbergasted and back with a glass of cold water. 

 

While sipping the crisp clear water, her eyes didn't leave him as he fixed himself. He was now in a dark navy long sleeves, looking better that she thought he was. "I think I'm staying here for too long. I'll be going now. Thanks for this long sleeve, you can have mine instead." He gave her a faint smile as he let her know how this parting must have hurt him so bad. "In fairness, it fit me well." He diverted his emotion.


"Hmmm, so let's meet again?" He hopefully asked. Even if he knew that it will be impossible and unreasonable for her. "You can't see me again after this. One night stand is one night stand. Nothing more, nothing less." 


He was slapped by her harsh words. 
 

"No worries, I always find you anyway." He lifted his spirit up, still not losing hope. He knew that he still held his last card. All of this was goddamn bull but there's a loophole in everything and he firmly believe that he still has a chance. On the other hand, she thought about the two incidents that whenever she goes, they always bump into each other sholders. But maybe, next time won't be any better. For she knew that the time they might meet again, she'll never have any clue who he is.

 

Out of the blue, she hugged him tight. She never did it before as far as she could remember but her senses told her to hold him tighter. "You really smell familiar. Do I know you before, or have we met yet?"
 

It made him almost choke into his own saliva when he heard her words. He ran his fingers in between her tendrils as he kissed the top of her head. Savouring the moment as if he knew it will be a almost impossible to happen again. "Nope. I never saw you before I almost killed you in that street. Maybe you remembered the smell of my car before you puke." He lied and tried to be awkwardly funny when he noticed the surveillance camera just in the corner of the ceilling. "Tss..." She smirked, remembering the night she first saw him in Tokyo.

 

"God... You're so beautiful. I hope I can hold you everyday like this..." He imprisoned her face with his warm palms, thumbs carressing each cheek. He could see the universe in her eyes. 

 

"Don't do that." She looked away. "Don't do what?"

 

"You sound so in love. I'm just a night for you. Don't be too sweet. I almost feel like... As if..." Your heart speaks to mine... "Please. Don't look at me like that. Because I'm telling you, I'm the most horrible person you'll ever meet. Please, I don't like how it feels. I don't do love. I'm not familiar with this love thingy."


I love you so much Dara. Even if you forget about me. I will never get tired of chasing you.


"I won't trade you for the world." He vaguely responded leaving her clueless about everything. His eyes were almost teary when he dropped those words. "What?" Her confusion even got bewildered. "Why does it feels like, you know me so well. I don't know, you feel... Familiar. Contradicting to what you said you never saw me before."


He just smiled and didn't comend on her thoughts, he knew that there will be no time left. Not a day, not even an hour. He knew he should be leaving in minutes and it felt like he's literally dying in vain. But it was okay, for he knew that she somehow remembered his smell. That atleast, he should be happy. "Okay then, I'll be going. Nice to meet you." 

 

"By the way, I'm Nabi." 

 

Liar. "Nabi means butterfly in Korea, right? That's perfect for you." He grinned as he held her hand, his lipd touching the back of it as he slowly let her go. 

 

It was so unfamiliar when she locked the door, as if her inner self was itching to hold him a little longer. As if she never wanted this stranger to leave her place. Brave enough, she opened the door as she begun searching for his shadow.


"Wait!" She loudly shouted, making him froze on the spot. "I know this is weird, I even find this strange of me. But... I wanna tell you something."

 

It was the moment that he knew will turn his life upside down again. He can already feel the forever he's been waiting for. "What is it, Nabi?" His chest was pumping much blood than it needed as his hand sweat, feet almost as cold as ghost. The silence was long enough for him to take as he opened his lips to say how much he really loves her but she immediately spoke up.

 

"I..." Love you. "I just wanna say thank you for tonight." She bit her tongue. What are you doing Dara? Never knew why she was so insane thinking that she loved him. Love? How could that be possible? He's just a one night stand. She must be having delusions. She's really out of her mind. "I'll be leaving, so don't look for me anymore. Tonight is enough. But thank you, really." 

 

His smile was crushed as if he was hit by a huge bus. He couldn'y believe all the words he's been hearing from her. Well, after all the mess they had been through, he lost it. He lost all of the hope, the reason he was still choosing to live.

 

Everything made sense, when he saw the universe through her eyes. How fragile the constellation was drawn for them, how time and fate weren't favorable for their love to take place. He knew exactly that the possibility of what he hoped for won't even happen in this lifetime, nor in a thousand more of it, not even in a thousand version of their versimulitude. 

 

Thinking she will love me, I was so foolish.

 

He finally accepted taht he was vanguished. He let her go.

 

"What's your name again?" Her voice was pleading, as if it would make a difference if she knew the name of the guy, even if her memories won't let her recognize him. She never understood herself, she felt like she's fighting for something she barely know. The unknown really scared her for the first time. Her agony was just prolonged when the stranger killed a handful second as he stepped back. 

 

"Jiyong..." He mumbled, almost too silent that she hardly believed what she heard. She blankly looked at him, still puzzled why his name triggered something so painful in her heart and troubled her head. It immobilized her instantly.


"Kwon Jiyong." He repeated, it was now slightly louder and firmer. It was his last shot, for her eyes were still clueless. A blank slate of innocence behind her merciless soul. 

 

And he wished he didn't see that. The vagueness in her stare, as if he was nothing to her. As if their world were never once a sanctuary of love.  A mere stranger that just get her through the night. He was nothing but a memory- no, he's not even a part of her memory. How cruel could fate be?

 

He couldn't breathe, he opted to abandon the heaven he'd been dreaming his entire existence. As much as he hated to, he chose to walk away. Even if he always wanted to choose hell, or death just to be with her. But her eyes said enough, it's enough. Even if he felt that his heart was screaming in grief, he knew that she'll soon forget this very moment. That change was indeed the only constant on earth. 


That he might just be hoping for nothing. That maybe love will lead you back, but to end what was started, or to vanish every pieces that was left. He'll never win in this game of love. 


Closure. 


It was the hardest thing he did, after all this years it didn't even make sense. What he'd been fighting for from the very beginning was nothing but a pinch of dust, in this very vast cosmos, and how love seamlessly pressed into his very own existence, for her. But it was only futile, for he's the only one still holding on while she killed him every time their gaze met. For he thought he was just a silhouette of her dark past. 

 

But on the other end of the thread, her head started pumping like it was convulsing in sorrow when he turned back, leaving her in pit of torture. She couldn't comprehend how her vision started to blur, everything was in slow phase, the sight of him started to turn shot black. 

 

She held her head and chest as she needed her body to be supported by the wall. For the least expected time, her brain fought the electric shock she revealed during those clearing of her memories after all of her missions. She closed her eyes as she heard million voices in her head, shouting random thoughts that brings back everything. 

 

Jiyong. 

 

Jiyong...

 

And he kissed me in the middle of the class, shutting me up in the process... 

The heavenly taste of his soft lips,

When we made love on the floor, roses of different colors scattered everywhere, petals all over my hair...

His touch was magically making me drown into paradise,

He let himself be covered with Lee Min Ho's blood, kissing me goodbye...

The heartbeat of mine tried hard to find my sweetest serenity,

His lovely face was the very first I've seen while lying against the sand, saving me to have my life back...

The pain fades with his every kiss,

My gun pointed against him... All of these things I wish I didn't do...

"Dara, I love you." Those words hunted me for years...


Kwon Jiyong!


"Oh my G-od..." Her cheeks were tainted by tears, she was shaking when she forcedly moved herself towards the person she ditched, the person she almost killed, the person she took for ing granted. She burned her ego as she literally raced her way when she once heard the elevator ring, opening its doors to welcome the guy. 

 

A second seemed to last longer as she witnessed him looking right into her eyes, as if throwing bullets against her heart. Back to the cold hearted Jiyong that he was, before he accidentally fell for the goddess. He watched her run her way, as if it was a dream, felt like he'll be served with cardiac arrest soon. 

 

Then there they were, standing in front of each other but couldn't find the right words to use. She hesitated to touch the meaning of her life but held his face still, breathing the same air he's having. Surreal must it felt as both stare, eyes pleading for another chance, lips quivering in heartache and pain. Heavy breathing took place, hearts almost falling, this time it was harder. Forgetting everything behind. And soon, they felt home. 


"I love you..." They both confessed in unison. The chaos of their constellation became in harmony, aligning the stars perfectly that the 'love' which ought to be perished had gone its way to find each other's lost soul. 


That love really lead them back. 

 

*

 

 

A/N: (March 14, 2016)  Thank you so much for still reading this fic and being with me until the end. Though I hardly update this and it took me like three years to finish? WTF right? HAHAHAHA (ps. sorry for not proof reading) 

Sorry again, I'm too busy with my life and figuring what the should I really do in this age of 23. I'm so lost. Ha-ha

Anyway, I hope you guys have a very wonderful day and God bless! Thank you for everything! For all the subscription, the upvotes and most of all, the comments tha you write from the bottom of yur heart! I love you all applers! MUAAAA! 

 

(I still have final notes below regarding disbandment, please read TT_TT)

 

 

chao! 

 

------

Okay you might be wondering why I seem so happy in my last note, I actually wrote this finale months ago but honestly, I find it hard writing an uncertain end. I just don't have the guts to release this because I think the ending i made because I do not know how to end this story beautifully. But you know what more? 2ne1 disbandment. I fcking hate YG srsly. But as I've said in the other blog/note, we can't change yg's decision. Let's all just give our love and support to each 2ne1 members. They need us now more than we need them. 

Thank you 2ne1. I will forever be grateful. <3