6

Drop Dead Goddess

 

SIX

_______________________________________________

 

 

Dusk had the skies turn into lovely tangerine as I knocked on the same door where my only friend lives. It did not take so long before his mom who smelled mixed of alcohol and smoke opened the door. She ruffled my hair and grinned. It’s been a year so I'm used to that smell. I'm sure that she had a fight again with her husband. Her arms were already violet with her usual mask on, she smiled as if nothing happened.

 

 

Taeyang's heart fluttered when she saw me and immediately came closer as his mom left us. I held a grip on his hand as he went crimson. "Next week we'll be leaving," I sadly uttered. His smile vanished right after I said those words. Of course, I knew, he will be hurt but I didn't have a choice. "You must take care of yourself and always smile even we are miles away."

 

 

He removed his hands from my grasp and sat on the stairs. "Are you mad?" I still asked even if it was already showing in his face. "Yah! Taeyang! Don't be mad my dongsaeng, please?" I pouted and stood beside him.

 

 

"How about me?" He mumbled softly. This kid, really. Aigoo. As if I'm his mother and I need to take care of him. "You have classmates right? They are your friends. Come on, I'm not your only friend. Oh, I remember. You have a best friend right? He'll surely take care of you if I'm gone. There's also your mom and da-" I cut my sentence.

 

 

He had his head low as tears started to form in his eyes. He stood up and grabbed my hand then pulled me. He hugged me tight as stream of tears poured. "I'll miss you Krung. Please don't leave me too noona... Don't go, please."

 

 

Don't go.

 

 

Please.

 

 

"Taeyang!" She woke up panting as she sat, hugging her knees. Memories that were buried a long time ago were coming back. She dreamt of him again. It has been couple of nights that she was waking up in the middle of the night with all of her childhood memories. She closed her eyes. It was so vivid. The tight embrace on her waist. She could still feel those small little arms wrapped around her.

 

 

How could I still remember those memories? 

 

 

Now that I'm bound to forget.

 

 

*

 

 

Friday.

 

 

SOSC107 class was the last class of Jiyong for the rest of the week. Actually, it was the only subject that he attended. And the rest? He was just absent and his professors did not even bother to care. Even his major subjects, he did not show up to any of those. Young Bae ended up lending him his notes for Jiyong to cope up with the lessons. Speaking of Young Bae, it was the first time that Jiyong saw him yawning in class. He must be really bored with the lecture just like his other classmates.

 

 

However, Jiyong wasn't feeling any dullness. He was so consumed and was staring blankly at the glass door of the room and waiting patiently. His watch was saying 4:10 and he was wondering where it might be. And he was hoping that it will come in time, just the way he ordered them to bring it in.

 

 

Beyond his worries, he remembered last Saturday. It was just a makeup class for this damn boring subject but it was indeed one of the most memorable days of his life, or let's just say his worst day ever. It was the day after he met Dara on the parking lot. And the day that he actually realize that his professor, Miss Owl and Dara happened to be just one person.

 

 

Her strong words were still making stabs on his chest whenever he remembers her voice. He was like murdered several times. It , really. It that he wanted her to pay for it. You are not my type. That is his line, really. And that made him realized how painful that sentence was.

 

 

God. He was like the campus heartthrob for being good looking, one of the few elite bachelors that girls were dying to be with, he was good at skateboarding, motorbike racing, he's also talented. He can make you drop your mouth when you heard him sing, see him playing piano or guitar. Plus, he was some sort of rick kid. Though, he was just literally a son of a .

 

 

The door finally opened as a guy entered the room. "And the game has just begun," Jiyong mumbled to himself with a bit of excitement as a smirk lifted his face. He caressed his chin and watched the show in front as he crossed his legs and bit his lips with the sense of revenge.

 

 

The guy was in red and the big lettering of the delivery company was written on his back. He handed a paper and let her sign on it. The whole class was quiet until the red guy went out and came back with a bouquet of red roses. The students started to tease in disbelief. It was so gorgeous and it looked expensive. Miss Park went scarlet as she read the card.

 

 

Miss Park,

 

I haven't seen your smile lately. I miss it.

 

From NOT your ideal guy

 

 

After reading, she grinned big as she tucked some of her hair behind her ears. Thoughts of Min Ho were obviously making her smile. When she reread the sender, she suddenly wrinkled her forehead. With the puzzled mind, she abruptly chased the delivery boy and asked who the sender was. "Ma'am, the sender was kept anonymous." She took a glance on the card as someone's face flicks on her mind. She twitched her lips and bit her nails. "Ahh okay. But, can you give that back to the sender?"

 

 

"Sorry but I cannot do that, you already signed the receiving confirmation." The delivery guy insisted. "Arasso. Thanks by the way," she walked back to the classroom as the crowd went loud once more while Jiyong hid an evil smirk. "Settle down guys. Okay, let's continue the lesson."

 

 

Though she was trying to regain her listeners for the lecture to be finished, the class did otherwise. They were still mumbling about the secret suitor of her and some even laughed for the unbelievable turn of events since everyone saw her as a weird and nerd substitute teacher of them. "Class, dismiss."

 

 

Jiyong was about to put his headset when she called his attention. "Mister Kwon, please proceed to my office now." Young Bae narrowed his eyes and gazed at Jiyong. "Yah! What did you do? Have you done something wrong again Ji? Aish!"

 

 

He was starting to be like a hysteric mother of Jiyong. He started to think and dig dip on his head with what are the possible wrong deeds that this guy has done. He'll surely face the scary father of Jiyong, if ever. Then, Young Bae suddenly smirked. "So... Did you send the flowers?" He teased with his brows going up and down and attempted to pat Jiyong’s shoulder while he dodged his hand. Jiyong knotted his brows. "Ha. Ha. Ha. That's funny." He sarcastically said in his most uninterested tone. Sarcasm was really Jiyong's forte.

 

 

He forced himself to stand up and picked his skateboard. He left Young Bae smirking since he knew that it was really Jiyong who sent the bouquet. Jiyong lazily trailed Park as he put back his sounds on and chew another gum. 

 

 

They both stepped on the elevator as Jiyong leaned on the wall, keenly observed her behind from head to toe and mockingly chuckled for the stupid outfit of her. If he was just on the mood to criticize, she'll surely cry with his bad mouth. The short travel seemed to be longer under his stare. Park seemed to be uneasy. And this was not acting anymore, she felt awkward and annoyed at the same time. For real, Jiyong was the hardest man to deal with. She can't manipulate him and that's really bothering her.

 

 

"What now, Dara?" He removed his headphone but the loud stinging music was still going on that Park can even hear. Jiyong then sat on the chair in front of her table right after they arrived at her office. He then rested his feet on the other chair as he played with the stapler on her table.

 

 

Park just crossed her arms and heaved a long sigh. "Kwon for heaven's sake, please stop. Stop messing around. I don't like receiving this kind of present." She handed the bouquet of red roses to him while he just threw it on her table that was almost covered with tons of paper works. "I see, you hate flowers." He glanced at her oversized floral long dress as he smirked as an insult. "So I'm the first one that came to your mind after receiving that stupid bouquet?" He stood up and lazily walked to her direction.

 

 

She stepped back with her fists ready to punch him if ever he did something maniac again. She felt the door hitting her back and realized that she'll be trapped again. "Yah! Kwon! Don't come any closer!" She yelped as Jiyong rested one of his elbows against the door with the side of his head resting on his palm.

 

 

The other free hand teasingly caressed her cheek to her chin as she closed her eyes, expecting for a kiss. He leaned closer to her ear as she felt the same feeling of arousal with just his ing warm y breath on her neck. Oh the goodness of her smell, he was having a delirium with her heaven scent. He smirked and mockingly whispered, "Don't be assuming babe, I did not send those flowers." He then moved a little, gnawed the gum and made a big bubble as it popped loud that made Park to open her eyes.

 

 

She was caught off guard as she went totally embarrassed for assuming that he sent that and for expecting a damn kiss. He darkly chuckled as he grabbed the knob and went outside that made Dara almost tripped on the floor since she was standing behind the door.

 

 

She frustratedly stamped his foot on the floor and ran her palm over her face. Suddenly, the knob was turned as it revealed again the red head Jiyong. She froze as she watched him picked up the skate board that he forgot lying on the tiled floor.

 

 

Before making his way out, he his lips and smirked. "Oh, and babe, please stop wearing those weird dresses of yours. Stop pretending. I know already. And I miss your..." He said monotonously as if he was reading a script or something while looking at her lower body.

 

 

He swooshed the place like a ghost as Park was left flabbergasted with the jerk's last sentence. How ert is he? Tsk.

 

 

*

 

 

The customer's counter were beeping again and again as their customers grew rapidly. After entertaining some and listing their names for the order of people that Sol will be giving a tattoo, Seungri wrapped his arm around the neck of a guy busy with his phone. "Hyung, really? I never thought you are that romantic. You sent flowers to your prof? Wow, you like noonas now, huh?"

 

 

Jiyong pouted in annoyance and pushed his phone on his pocket. "Aish, Sol!" He shouted as some customers threw some gazes at him. Young Bae was so focused making a cross tattoo on a well built arms of a middle aged man. He stopped doing his job and turned his head to the two. "Oh? What did I do?" He scratched his head as he saw Seungri looking elsewhere, biting his lips. "Yah! Seungri! What did you tell him?"

 

 

Seungri tighten his arm around him as he dragged Jiyong out out of the shop. "Hey! Don't leave me here! Yah! You two!" Young Bae rested his both hands on his waist as he shook his head, now that he's alone with this handful of customers.

 

 

Seungri waved him goodbye as he grinned. They started to walk down the street as Seungri remembered an event. "You know Hyung, I have a friend way back during high school, Yong Hwa. He will be throwing a birthday party tonight with all those y ladies there. Wanna come?"

 

 

He removed his arm off him and pushed his dongsaeng. He looked at him with his disinterested face on. "Oh come on Seungri, you know I hate parties."

 

 

*

 

 

"Wow," Jiyong mumbled with all the y blondes, brunettes, and red head girls in bikini as his jaw dropped with the view. He was like watching a soft HD live. They were in a pool party at the rooftop of a tall building, he thought it will be formal or so. He was really disappointed that Seungri did not even mention that this will be a pool party and he was completely overdressed.

 

 

"Look who we have here, Seungri!" The birthday boy hugged him and introduced Jiyong. Of course, he was popular so there's no reason for Yong Hwa not to recognize him.

 

 

He soon disappeared as a couple walked towards them. "Dude! How are you? Long time no see." The tall guy hugged Seungri who was grinning big. "I'm good, I'm good."

 

 

"Oh, this is my friend Jiyong. Kwon Jiyong." The handsome man offered a hand shake as Jiyong just looked at him. He just laughed at Jiyong for being that arrogant. "Yeah, I think I met him already. The skater boy? Right?"

 

 

"By the way, this is my girlfriend, Dara," he proudly uttered as Seungri shook her hand. Jiyong suddenly smirked at her while gazing right to her eyes. "Nice to meet you, Dara." He emphasized the name Dara as she bit her lips and looked down to her feet.

 

 

"Wait, you are the other son of Mister Choi. Right? So, you are the Kwon I've heard." Min Ho abruptly chuckled with the disbelief that he was actually talking to the son of his father's rival. "Mom's a gold digger." He murmured to himself which was loud enough for the two to hear. Jiyong went ballistic, "What did you say?" He pushed the tall man with his strength as Seungri grabbed Jiyong's arm. "Hyung, let it go."

 

 

Min Ho just smirked at Jiyong and held Dara's hand tighter than the usual as he dragged her to the bar to get some drinks.

 

 

Jiyong had his fist clenching and trembling in anger. He was just over the line. His dark eyes steadily gaze at Seungri. "You know Min Ho?" He asked sending some shivers on Seungri's skin that goose bumps started to hover over him. "We were schoolmates way back high school. But don't misunderstand! We are not close. He's just my senior!" He put his hands together as if he was praying. "Hyung, really! Cross my heart! Hope to die!" He pointed his forefinger on his chest and made a cross sign to show that he was sincere.

 

 

His deadly glare became even creepier, it was like he was going to kill Seungri with his bare hands. "I see," Jiyong sarcastically said as Seungri lead him to go to the edge for a sit.

 

 

The empty couch where they were sitting became almost over populated now with numerous of girls that were trying their best to talk to Jiyong. Now that they knew that he's single now. If one of them will be his girlfriend, that will be awesome. Even Seungri was given a spot light, his humor and attractive face attracted some flirty girls.

 

 

But Jiyong seemed to have a favorite girl that he met before. She's not even a Korean and that's what he liked about her. She was recently doing a photo shoot and she happened to be Yong Hwa's friend since he stayed in Japan for several years. Alcohol was already taking her sanity as she wrapped her arms around him while giving small pecks on his neck. Jiyong kissed the model in bikini passionately as his hands playfully roamed over her body. However, his eyes never let go of Dara who were gigling with her arms clinging around Min Ho. 

 

 

Sooner or later, you'll fall for me, hard. He thought to himself.

 

 

And the time he waited came. She moved away from that moron faced Min Ho who seemed to be head over heels for Dara. They really have chemistry but Jiyong hated that chemistry and he even wanted to throw up whenever he sees the two together. Dara seemed to be heading to the wash room as Jiyong smirked with all the dirty thoughts overflowing on his green mind. He swore that she'll regret that she said those damn words to him.

 

 

Dara, let see how hard you will fall and let see how painful it hurts.

 

 

"I'll be back, Kiko. I just have to finish some business," he gave her a minute of deep kiss before leaving.

 

 

 

 

 

______________________________

A/N: And the game has just begun. ^ω^

Let's see how Jiyong will play his game with the goddess. Haha.

Woah! This is a serious long chap. Haha. I did not realize that I'm writing too much, so I have to stop. LOL. Sorry. T___T

Good night guys. I love you all. Don't forget to comment. ᕙ( ^ₒ^ c)

 

 

Babe, PEACEOUT.  GD GD BABY BABY. (*^^*)