7

Drop Dead Goddess

 

SEVEN

_______________________________________________

 

 

Six tequila sunrise given by the bartender were down to his throat as he his lips and savor the taste of the drink. He has a high alcohol tolerance and those were just like a piece of cake for him. He then smoke his last cigarette and glanced back at Seungri who seemed to be enjoying the night before Jiyong moved his off the bar.

 

 

On the other hand, Dara was checking the first cubicle if there's a person occupying it and then the second one. Fortunately, she was alone and entered the second cubicle as she slipped from her bra the poison which was on a small bottle with only an inch tall and half an inch diameter.

 

 

It was crystal clear as she gazed through it. "He'll surely die." She closed her eyes and tried to remember the exact instructions so that she can execute it precisely as her phone rang that made her startled in surprise. "Boss?" She answered the phone right away after the first ring. "Get out there, now!" The other line was shouting too loud and that made Dara forcefully removed the handheld away from her ears.

 

 

"Huh?" She was clueless and just glued her brows together with her questioningly face. "Mission abort!" Right after she heard it, she threw the sinful small bottle on the bowl and flushed it. She immediately stepped back out of the cubicle with the person on the other line still giving her commands. "Get out there! He is heading to the women's wash roo-"

 

 

Hands from behind of unknown person suddenly slipped through her waist to her belly and hugged her tight. The person buried his face on her soft hazelnut wavy hair near her ear and nuzzled his nose as he inhaled her undying addictive scent.

 

 

There again, he smelled his one and only ecstasy that made him smirked and drowned into luscious temptation as he ily groaned. "Hi babe..."

 

 

From the unexpected back hug, the phone slipped through her hand and fell hard. All they can hear was an echo of shattering sound within the small closed room. She grumpily riled and removed his arms wrapped around her then pushed him away.

 

 

"Yah! What have you done!" She kneeled on four and tried to look down showing her perfectly slim curved back and y . She crawled under the lavatory and picked her crashed iphone and tried to turn it on even if she knew that it was already broken.

 

 

"Don't worry, I'll buy you a new one." He lazily mumbled as he leaned on the tiled wall. He put his hands on his pocket as he watched her on her knees until she stood up. "Uhm... Who are you talking with earlier? The one on the phone?" She rolled her eyes and hissed with her clenching teeth as her attention was still on her phone. Heck, she just bought it last week. "None of your business!"

 

 

"I really love your fierceness." He looked at her like a hungry drunk carnal monster as he darkly smirked while Dara moved back. He sauntered towards her as she yelled, "Yah! Stay there!" She held her phone up as if it was like a sword and as if it can protect her.

 

 

He just easily grabbed the phone out of her hand and threw it away as it hit the floor once again. Oh, R.I.P. poor phone. She felt the sink behind her as she hysterically shrieked. "Don't touch me! Help!"

 

 

"Shhh... Don't shout. Want me to lock the door?" He was about to reach the knob when she dodged his arm. "Stop with this silly little game of yours. What do you want Kwon?"

 

 

He placed his both hands on the lavatory as she was trapped in the process. "Nothing," Jiyong whispered to her face then he looked at his reflection on the mirror that was located at the back of Dara. In that moment, he even got the time to check his looks and coolly ran his fingers through his red hair that was perfectly complementing his fair skin.

 

 

She rolled her eyes as she tried to get out from that situation by pushing his chest. "Why are you here? It's women's room, are you damn retard?" He suddenly embraced her with her both hands were in between them, making it hard for her to protest. "Babe, I miss you already," he gently murmured as she was disgusted with what she heard.

 

 

" you stupid retard! Don't call me babe!" She wiggled herself as Jiyong just tighten his arms even more. She was now caged on Jiyongs embrace as he moved his head on her neck and gave her soft pecks. His butterfly kisses left Dara irritatingly aroused already then he kissed her lips softly, slowly.

 

 

"A professor cursing... I like that. You are so beautiful tonight babe," he complimented her as her face was disgusted for the second time around. She just wished she can wrap a packaging tape around his mouth to stop that nonsense word.

 

 

"One more babe and I'll punch you in your stupid annoying face! Yah! Let go!" She exaggeratedly reacted with that disgusting word that she even wanted to throw up. She hated him for calling her babe and for the fact that they were not dating. He grinned showing his perfect set of teeth and that smile seemed to be drawn on his face forever. He released her as his one hand held hers while the other cupped her right cheek.

 

 

"Babe," his teasing made Dara totally annoyed as she lifted her fist and planned to land on his face. But Jiyong was fast enough to capture her. "You are too slow babe," he kissed her deeply with her both hands on Jiyong's grasp.

 

 

"Dara, are you still th-" Min Ho abruptly opened the door as he saw Jiyong leaning over and kissing his girl as his lovely face turned into a total fuming in anger appearance. "What the is going on here?" Jiyong lazily lift his head and looked at the outraging tall man. He insulted him with a smirk as Min Ho clutched his perfectly pressed suit. "Wait Min Ho let me explain!" Dara exclaimed.

 

 

Min Ho seemed to be deaf and did not entertain the explanation that she was offering. "Mother er!" He hit Jiyong's pretty face as hard as possible while the smaller guy just made a little step back as he his precious blood oozing from his lower lip.

 

 

Jiyong's smile widened and mumbled, "My turn big boy." He swiftly attacked and punched him with just half of the force that he can do but that hit was much better than the one that Min Ho did. He fell on the hard cold floor as Jiyong hovered over him and gave an evil smile then let him have a couple of hard blow. 

 

 

Min Ho widened his eyes in disbelief on how strong this little punk was. He was throwing jab, left and right as Min Ho helplessly bleed. Jiyong's force was hard enough for Min Ho not to fight back and can't do any counter attack.

 

 

People started to gather up as some took photos and videos but no one ever bothered to stop them. Even Dara was surprised on how Min Ho ended up on floor and was totally no match with Jiyong which happened to be smaller than him.

 

 

Lee Teuk and Dong Hae outburst with what they witnessed, "Boss!" They grabbed Jiyong's suit and slammed him against the wall. Dara helped Min Ho to stand up as the two apprentices mercilessly beat Jiyong. Lee Teuk shouted with his lungs almost out, "How dare you to hit him!"

 

 

Their anger was enough for Jiyong to take the punches that his face was now covered with blood and his body had bruises. He just smiled while receiving all the pain that the two were giving as Jiyong's blank gaze was still on Dara who's eyes were covered with guilt and was already teary.

 

 

"Min Ho stop them!" Her voice was trembling as she grabbed his arms while Min Ho just wiped the blood streaming from his nose with the use of his sleeve. She rolled her eyes at Min Ho and approached the two. "Yah! Lee Teuk! Dong Hae! Stop it!" They froze with Dara's scream as they panted. She pushed them away and grabbed Jiyong's wrist that was currently slowly sliding his back against the wall.

 

 

She pulled Jiyong up and placed his arms around her shoulders and helped him walk. "This is absurd!" She fussed and narrowed her eyes to Min Ho as the murmuring crowd outside the washroom miraculously split into half and gave the two a way to escape with the flashes still going on. 

 

 

"Yeobo! Where are you going?" Min Ho trailed the two down to the stairs and ran with his long legs when he saw them stepping on the elevator.

 

 

His arm was still hovering her as the door started to close. The moment seemed to be in slow motion for Min Ho as he saw Dara, rolling her eyes while she was shaking her head while Jiyong gave him a sultry smirk at him like he won a trophy and defeated him. Jiyong was really entertained on the turn of events and was rejoicing inside. "Yeobo!" The door finally closed as Min Ho yelled, "Dara!"

 

 

Min Ho's hands were shaking in anger as his face turned red as if smoke will be soon released from his ears and nose. He was totally pissed that Dara chose this ing Jiyong over him. He grumbled in his bloodcurdling voice. "I'll kill you Kwon. Mark my words."

 

 

*

 

 

The number you have dialed is either unattended or out of coverage area, please try your cal-

 

 

He furiously pressed the red button and gave up on trying. "Aish, Seungri!" He was wondering where the hell his dongsaeng is. His mind was flying beyond with the irritation as Dara opened her palms right in front of his face, "Keys."

 

 

He absentmindedly fished it from his pocket but still, he did not hand it over to Dara. "Babe, where are we going?" He glared at her with the disbelief that she was asking for his keys. What? She'll drive? Hell no! No one can drive his precious ride. "Just shut up, okay? First, you can't drive because you are drunk. Second, I did not bring my car so give me those damn keys."

 

 

"No! You can't drive my baby." He caustically protested as he imagined the danger that might happen if she'll be the one to drive his favorite new upgraded motorbike. And ing no, she's a girl and he never trusted girls in driving. He believed that they are all moron whenever they are in road. Plus it is his baby, his motorbike baby.

 

 

She narrowed her eyes as Jiyong was left with no choice. He bitterly handed what she was asking for. Jiyong's face was really cute as he pouted and heaved a sigh with the defeat and murmured flatly. "Okay, here. But to clarify things, I'm not drunk.”

 

 

*

 

 

The wind was brushing their skin as his blood rushed with the driving skill of Dara. She was indeed fast and furious and he wasn’t expecting her to take over those tortoises like vehicles. He was totally exhausted with all the blood on his face as he brushed his face on her tank top since he wasn’t wearing any helmet because he gave it to Dara.

 

 

Dara jerked with what Jiyong was doing at the back. “Yah! Don’t distract me! If we met an accident, I’ll kill you!” She exclaimed as Jiyong continued what he was doing. She got aggravated mad as she increased the acceleration of the wheels. Jiyong guzzled as he wrapped his bleeding arms around her. “Gay,” she chuckled as she stopped the motorbike.

 

 

The inertia almost made Jiyong fall as his balance was lost together with his grip. He literally dropped on the ground as his face hit the rough asphalt. She shook her head and mockingly hissed. “Stand up, stupid.” She removed the helmet together with the keys and grasped on it.

 

 

“Hey! Why did you do that!” He actually did not ask, he did exclaim and shout with his entire ego backing him up. He stood up in no time as she threw the keys that he did not even catch so it landed on the ground. “Argh!” Jiyong gripped on his temper as he picked it up and followed the direction where Dara was heading. Some bystanders on the lobby were making their judgmental whispers with Jiyong’s pathetic look.

 

 

Though he did not even noticed anyone and his gaze were focused at her. He was enjoying himself even if it was just staring at her behind. She has a slim body that the rugged shorts seemed to be expensive on her. Her tank top was filled with his blood but her hair was somewhat covering it.

 

 

He’s sure that this condominium was air conditioned. Of course it was. But how on earth did he felt his body temperature rising up to the normal level. He was feeling something weird and hot at the same time.

 

 

The elevator brought them up to the tenth level. The long corridor was elegant as he carefully studied the place. He smirked with the thought that he’ll be going to her place. They stopped on 10-B05 as he memorized it. When he stepped in, his mind wondered if her job could sustain a luxurious home like this. Maybe Min Ho has something to do with this.

 

 

Yes, it was small. But, the furnitures seemed to be limited edition. Of course he could recognize expensive things. He could be a professional authenticator with his ability.

 

 

When she heard the door clicked, she smirked and slowly placed the helmet on the table as she snapped her head sharply to Jiyong with her deadly glare. "Kwon..."

 

 

 

________________________________________

A/N:  I'll be updating tomorrow. I'm done with chap 8. But I'm changing some parts.

Yeah I know. Sorry if this is not rated M. T____T

Haha. I don’t like to my story to be predictable :p

Comments? I love you all! <3

  

(Excited for GD's album!)