3

Drop Dead Goddess

 

THREE

_________________________________

 

 

As if glued to the place, she was barely blinking and was standing still like she was paralyzed. All her muscles were frozen in the moment but her heart was oddly and impossibly beating normal.

 

 

While being still, the class started to get louder as they roared in happiness and praised Jiyong for the guts of kissing their prof in front of them all. Some girls were jealous and some boys were just laughing. Mixed reaction was given but all in all, they were really shocked. Who would have thought that he will be kissing the pathetic Miss Park? To think that he was too picky towards girls.

 

 

Though his best friend just made his lips form a thin line and shook his head while looking at her. Sol felt pity for her and wondered how she feel and actually, he wanted to apologize for the stupid thing that Jiyong did. But... he can't.

 

 

Jiyong mockingly chuckled as he glanced at her and slowly his lips, tasting her mixed saliva and lipstick, making one of his girl classmates literally drooled in the hotness of the view.

 

 

Park was totally in crimson as she gradually lifted her hand and traced her lumped lower lip. She took her time to walk in front and struggled to get all her belongings. She dropped the pile of papers as she almost tripped on the floor. She must be very humiliated and made her head as low as possible to endure the mean students of her.

 

 

When she successfully got out of the room, the whole class celebrated in joy for the early dismissal and dispersed immediately after the vanish of their professor. 

 

 

Jiyong's forever straight face was lifted by a huge grin with his teacher's clumsiness and he felt good making her feel awkward after that kiss. He felt triumph. He felt powerful. With that, he's hoping that he won't hear her nagging again.

 

 

Don’t dare giving me another life lesson or else I’ll make something worst than that. He thought.

 

 

No one can reprimand him. He never wanted someone scolding him. He was not used to people saying things that he should do and things he should not. Growing up without a mother made it hard for him to accept harsh or even dense comment for whatever he did, right or wrong. Moreover, he also hates to hear that he’s unfortunately the bastard son of that damn moron politician and he also hates it the most when someone started to tell him about being lucky to be this filthy rich.

 

 

God, he didn’t ask any of this.

 

 

Meanwhile, she bit her numb swollen lip as soon as she reached her own office. Jiyong was really doomed, he’s brainless enough to think that he could get rid of her with just a damn boring kiss. Shutting her up and making her feel embarrassed was a wrong move actually.

 

 

Sitting on her leather sit, she played with the pen and bit it as her evil smile was drew onto her face with another strategy on her head. She grabbed her phone and reported straight away with her more of a formal voice, "Revision of plans. I think I could enter his family in no time." After pressing the end button, she leaned back to her sit, crossed her legs and removed the thick glasses then threw it on the table.

 

 

She took a sigh of success with a smile staying on her face as she played the pen with her hand. She then opened the list of her students in SOSC 107 (social science) and pressed the tip of her pen to his name, it out and mumbled, "Kwon Jiyong... You’re making things easy for me. Neh? You want to play?” Her face turned into a serious and fierce one, “Let’s play…"

 

 

He was just a bait. Of course, it was all a show.

 

 

*

 

 

As usual, it's Friday night and students normally celebrate during the end of the week with a blast. But, Jiyong was having a second thought of joining the two since he’s not on the mood after his father mentioned yesterday that he’ll send him abroad next month.

 

 

“Abroad your face…” He whispered after banging his door loud.

 

 

It was already pass ten. He was lying with his stomach as he hovered over his mac book, searching for a good deal of second hand bike to upgrade his motorbike. It was somehow pricey and took a glance at his credit card.

 

 

He shook his head thinking that it would be better if he’ll purchase it with his own money. While he was computing hard with the money he earned from the shop, he got another text from Seungri.

 

 

It was his seventh text telling him that there are so many hot chicks on the club and he should not miss that. He slammed the book and right away and choose his outfit, he looked at the mirror and impulsively cut his long hair extensions, leaving just a short black hair. As always, he grabbed his phone, wallet, cigarette, lighter, and lastly, . Well, just in case.

 

 

*

 

 

Seungri was laughing hard while sitting prettily at a couch in dimmed corner of the club when he heard about the incident happened four days ago. "It was funny for him but I guess it was too much. I'm really worried since Miss Park looks fragile. Even I wasn't expecting Ji to do that for her to shut up." Sol said with quite loud voice for his friend to hear him since the earsplitting music was making it hard for them to have a decent conversation.

 

 

"Hahaha! That's okay, it's Jiyong who did that anyway. She must be very thankful for the kiss. Aish, I should have seen that. If I have only passed the entrance exam, we three will always be together. There are only two requirements to enter your school. It’s either you’re smart or you’re wealthy. Well, I’m not one of those and you're bright and Jiyong is... goddamn rich. Hahaha!" He half emptied the beer on the glass as a voluptuous woman from a distant waved and winked at him.

 

 

He waved back to the girl from another department of Seungri's school, he grinning at her then looked back at Sol, "well, I regret nothing. There are much more y ladies in our campus than yours." The girl in green printed tight hugging dress and high heeled pumps approached him then sat beside Seungri then she leaned her body on him, kissed him passionately as her hands playfully roamed his body. They seemed like owning the place and not bothering anyone at all.

 

 

On the other hand, Sol just made a smirked as he slightly scratched his head then looked away from the love birds. He's really uncomfortable when any of the two of his close friends were doing that in front of him. Young Bae's really a shy type guy and never dated one. It's not that he envy the two, it's just that he still likes that one same girl until now. She's his first love and he met her when he was seven.

 

 

Impossible may it seem, but he really loved that girl even if they were just childhood friends. Nonetheless, he doesn't have any connection with her now, they separated after a year they met. He's really delusional in thinking and hoping that someday, he'll meet her again. Well, maybe that’s how love works. It will make you think irrational.

 

 

Sol turned his head when someone tapped his shoulder as he scooted and gave his best friend a seat. Seungri stopped kissing the girl when he realized that Jiyong finally arrived after a million years of waiting.

 

 

The girl looked at Jiyong as she whispered something softly close to Seungri’s ears as he felt her hand caressing his inner thighs. He drew a wide grin as she stood up and left the three boys. Seungri bit his lip as he put his hand near his ear with his hand signaling her from afar that he'll call her later, his amused face even became brighter when he turned his head to Jiyong.

 

 

"Wassup playboy?” They made a hand shake and hugged him manly while he patted his back. “So… How's the taste of your prof's lips? Did you enjoy it? Do you plan to bang Miss Owl too?" He teased as Jiyong rolled his eyes while Young Bae ran his palm over his face.

 

 

"Tss..." Jiyong grabbed Sol's beer and drank it straight up to the last drop. He even reached for Seungri’s drink and finished it as well. He stood up as Seungri shouted, asking where will he go.

 

 

"Aish!" Sol strongly flicked his middle finger to Seungri's forehead right after Jiyong left. "Awwww! Why did you do that?" He complained while he caressed his hurt skin.

 

 

Seungri pouted as Sol shook his head. "I told you earlier that don’t mention the kiss. He might think that we were talking behind his back. Also, he has a problem now with his dad. You should have just ignore him and let him drink all the liquor here and let him drown with all his might. As if you're not used to Jiyong. You should have read his face."

 

 

"How'd you know that? His facial expression is always the same. And why didn’t he tell me his problem?" Seungri asked as he simply scratched his nose while blinking several times. "I'm his best friend, I listen silently when he speaks. And you are just too talkative." He answered as Seungri put both his elbow on his knees and rested his cheeks on both of his palms.

 

 

"Ohh, I get it. And I'm not that important to him. He doesn't even tell me his problems. I don’t even know his favorite color. You two are really close. And I envy you. I’m just a chaperone for the two of you." He pouted cutely. Sol chuckled as his eyes became so small. "Hahaha! You really are childish. It’s just that you always have side comments when all he needed is just a listener."

 

 

*

 

 

In the interim, Jiyong got out from the club and headed to the parking lot. He decided to have a road trip alone late at night. He didn't know yet where he'll be going and just go where his wheels will take him.

 

 

It’s not the abroad thing that he told Sol, it’s more than that. He discovered something that he really didn’t see it coming. It was just the ing fact that his father was worst than what he knew as well as his half brother.

 

 

With his messed up mind, he caressed his temples as he began to walk in faster phase to reach the parking lot. He seek the box of cigarette and lighter from his pocket as he stopped walking when he saw a girl leaning on the car next to his motorbike. She was wiggling the lighter she was holding, frustrated.

 

 

Jiyong suppressed a smile and just clamped his both lips in between his teeth. He surely recognized her even if the place was a total dim. Of course, he obviously memorized her perfect features and he wasn't expecting to see her that soon.

 

 

He lazily and cooly approached the girl and lighted up the cigarette on the edge of her lips. She tilted her head up and was shocked. She spoke up and removed the stick with her hand. "Oh, t-thanks."

 

 

"My pleasure." Absentmindedly, he grinned big then bit his lips and he was doing it over and over again. He was like a high school student feeling the exciting cripples all over his body with his eyes jittering. And for the record, this was the first time he felt these weird feelings towards a girl. He was really excited and glad to see her again and he just forgot the thing he was having a problem with earlier.

 

 

Realizing what he was doing, he turned his face back to the poker one and lit up his cigar as well. He puffed it and felt a little relaxed that let go of the tense this girl was unknowingly giving him. "Cigarette doesn't suit a goddess like you, you know." He said monotonously as he continued to inhale all the goodness of the stick.

 

 

"Huh?" She giggled as she held her aching stomach from the laughter. Did she hear it right? He has such a flowery mouth. "What the hell was that? Goddess? You are funny." She moved down her head and shook her head as she hit once more.

 

 

She looked miles away as Jiyong was carefully watching her opening , her lips softly touching the cigarette, her lips narrowing and compressing, inhaling and finally letting out the smoke through those goddamn red lips. It was a y watching her little moves.

 

 

She noticed that he was staring at her as she smirked, "What?" She arrogantly asked. He did not answer and just took his last hit and turned his head away, inhaled and filled his lungs deliciously, ily released the smoke, threw the cigar’s then gaze again at her beautiful eyes. Jiyong moved a step closer to her and got the stick out from and threw it away. She wrinkled her forehead and was confused with what he just did. It was her cigarette and she’s not even enjoying her stick yet. Why the hell did Jiyong get it from her? "Uh, what the ?" She was ing pissed.

 

 

He smirked and leaned closer to her as she felt his warm breath brushing her lips. "I wonder how chocolate flavored cigarette tastes," he said ily husky. His lips touched hers as he got aggressive right away. She gave the same force he had given as he slid his hands through her waist to her cheek and pushed her close.

 

 

As soon as Jiyong put his tongue inside, they teasingly wrestled. He was like so famished for her and it seemed like she was liking what Jiyong was doing to her. She liked the harshness of this young man. She liked the abusiveness of him.

 

 

She was pushed hard as she felt her car touching her back. Jiyong stepped towards and stick himself as his bulge was felt by her. His almost firm member was pressing on her abdomen as she smiled with the fact that he was already hard. She threw her arms up and rested on his shoulder as their kiss were now too torrid that he was almost exploring all her teeth’s cervices and ly biting her lips.

 

 

The mix of blood and saliva of her made Jiyong’s shaft so ing hard as his one hand moved up and squeezed her left mount. His other freehand was slowly touching her thighs and it was moving up to her hole.

 

 

His fingertips touched her and he got excited when he felt the laced was already wet as Jiyong smirked while they were still kissing. His middle finger was pressed slightly on her as she jerked a little while his thumb was doing a circular motion on her . She escaped soft moans with the touch on her sensitive area as she grasped on his cap that was easily removed from his head. He then deepened his middle and forefinger inside with her thin still on as she dropped his cap on the ground. Her soft moan became a little bit shamelessly louder as she tugged his hair hard.

 

 

Her assaulted lips were left hanging by Jiyong as her breathing became harsh. He kissed down to her neck, and it while he tasted heaven already with that damn milky neck. He was so eager or even hungry that he didn't realized that he was her neck too much and nibbled it, then bit it toughly, leaving a super red skin bruise. "Ahhhh..." She groaned as she fisted Jiyong's hair and pulled him away to stop the painful .

 

 

Their breath was slowly becoming even. He rested his forehead to her as they stared at each other's eyes. "I really wanna you here Dara, hard and rough." She curved her lips and amazed that he already knew her name.

 

 

She then attacked him with another kiss, this time, she was the one owning him. Her hand was going south from his torso down to his belly until she reached his jean's button. She undone it as his fingers finally made their way on the entrance of her .

 

 

In the middle of the heat, her phone rang as they stopped with what they were doing and she panicky fished her phone from her short skirt’s pocket. "Tss, nice timing..." Jiyong annoyingly mumbled to himself as he stepped back and crossed his arms while watching her. He was indeed disappointed.

 

 

She finally made the stupid phone ring stop and answered yelling, "What again Minho?" She rolled her eyes and rested her free hand on her waist. She turned her back and grabbed the car's door. "I told you, we're over! Aish! What the hell do you want now?" She forcefully opened the door and grumpily climbed in, shutting the door hard while Jiyong was left standing.

 

 

She successfully made her way out leaving a swoosh sound. Jiyong sarcastically smiled while sighing. He scratched his head thinking how great this was. He’ll surely punch that Min Ho on his ing stupid face when he'll meet him again.

 

 

He can’t believe how she just left him hanging. It was damn frustrating for him, he was like so and she just turned her back as if nothing happened. This was the first time that a girl abandoned him just like that. He swore, if it wasn’t her, he’ll surely hunt her and ruin her life for making him feel this frustrated.

 

 

She should have at least kissed him goodbye. "… This girl, really..." He whispered as he stared at his cap on the ground and lazily picked it up.

 

 

 

 

_______________

A/N: It’s now getting a little complicated I guess. ^^

Bear with some grammatical errors. I’m lazy to proof read it. T___T

 

I was about to update it after a week because I'm busy but my hands were itching to write this chappie. So here. :D

To all my readers. Wooooooh!! 150 subbies! Hoooray! 

Kamsahamnida! Salamat ng maraming marami! Arigato! Xièxie! Grasias! Kawp-kun krap! Terima kasih! Thank you!

(That’s all I know T___T)

*deepbows 90 degrees* No, 360 degrees. LOL

 

If you noticed, I always include Ji’s photo based on how I think he should look in every chapter. Keke~

 

P.S. I do not promote smoking here. HAHA.  So for minors, don't ever try to smoke even if it's choco flavor. OKAY? :))

Sorry for this long lame note. -__-

Also, please do comment! Thanks! I love you all! ^^