14

Drop Dead Goddess

 

FOURTEEN

_________________

 

 

 

"Wow." He muttered flatly that almost sounded like he wasn't even making an effort to show his mix of emotions with the perfect view of the city lights glimmering like stars in the dark. The city was so alive with all those small lights that were beautifully laid and flickering in the midst of the cold calm night. Though no star was present in the vast heavens, the candles and some light decors swiveling around the gazebo that was just made that day when Jiyong requested the date were enough to light up the place.  The rooftop setting was really perfect for a romantic date for love birds.

 

 

Seungri really did a great effort just for his hyung. He might not be his best friend but he can be counted on when it comes to being a cupid for the sake of Jiyong's happiness. Though Seuingri wasn't sure why Jiyong was begging him not to mention Dara to Young Bae. And the two avoiding each other made him even puzzled to the point of hitting the right answer. He thought that love quarrel might be the reason.

 

 

"Perfect, right? I told you. I'm the master in these kinds of stuff." Seungri butted in with Jiyong's mind of endless amusement of the place. "Wow." He once murmured in astonishment with his left back hand covering his wide grin that was running from his ear to ear. Jiyong then sat on one of the pair of wooden chairs, rested his arm and tapped the table with his fingers, unknowingly making some beats. He was just nervous, excited, thrilled, scared, happy, sad. All of those at once.

 

 

He fiddled with the table napkin, inspected the table wares, the bouquet of finest expensive flowers. He even looked around with his head almost rotating three hundred sixty and his happiness was now unimaginable. The group of the musicians were soon standing and testing their instruments after greeting him with a bow of almost impossible bent.

 

 

He then stood up and walked towards the gazebo. Those lights around were just right, it was producing magnificent yellowish gold light that made it more romantic. He was now planning that he'll ask her to dance here and maybe kneel down for a proposal. Jiyong suddenly blushed with the thought as Seungri's hand reached for the older one's shoulder and put a pressure on it as if he was massaging his muscles. "You really are serious about her, huh? What happened to the playboy, cold, arrogant Jiyong? Did you turn to a lovey-dovey prince now?"

 

 

Seungri was sure that his hyung was totally smitten towards Dara. The moment he asked for her name, he was sure that there was something about Dara and there was this special feeling of Jiyong towards her. He never ever saw Jiyong's eyes magically shining and smiling every time they were talking about her. To picture how he was into her, Jiyong learned to laugh genuinely and became less irritated since the day he learned that her name was Dara.

 

 

Love can really melt even the hardest heart of Jiyong.

 

 

However, he didn't admit to himself that he was surely falling drastically with her. He never knew how bad he fell, all he believed was she was now the reason why he wanted to fix his life. He wanted to be the perfect prince for her, he wanted to be the better Jiyong. But he always says to himself that he might really like Dara. That he adore her. Nothing more. And love has nothing to do with it. It was mere attraction.

 

 

"Tss... Shut up. You want to die?" He denied his feelings in front of this lad. And he lied to himself too. Of course, his ego will always be as big as the universe.

 

 

Seungri changed the topic and fixed the perfectly pressed collar of Jiyong. He made an unpleasant teasing smirk before uttering a comment. "Oh, hyung why are you wearing that blue... Suit?" Jiyong's straight face made Seungri chuckle. "Is that a costume or something?" Jiyong narrowed his eyes in great annoyance and poked Seungri's forehead with his finger. "You... Why are you always wearing that panda costume?" He countered his mock then cutely giggled with his back hand covering his mouth once more. "Ayy... You're making fun of my eyebags again. Tsk."

 

 

Of course he was just kidding and he didn't want his dongsaeng's feelings to be hurt, especially now that the place he set was too good to be true. "You're cute!" Jiyong pinched both of his cheeks until it turned red. "Yah!" Seungri pulled him away but Jiyong pushed himself a little close and kissed his cheek that made the younger one disgusted as he swept the saliva off his face.

 

 

Jiyong ruffled Seungri's black jet hair that was already messed before giving the key of his motorbike that he didn't use anymore. It was one of his first racer bikes and Jiyong only used it once in a tournament. It was the first time he lose, he blame the ride itself and never used it again. "Here's the key as a reward. Don't drive that fast. I know that you are reckless in driving."

 

 

"You are the best hyung!" He embraced him while his legs were bent that made all his weight carried by Jiyong. After he loosen himself, Seungri patted his back and gave him a good luck. "So, I'll be going. Good luck with your date!" Before Seungri escaped, Jiyong called his attention. "Hey," he continued with the warning or maybe a scary threat. "I know you Ri. Don't ever take a peek later or else, I'll strung your neck. Arasso?"

 

 

*

 

 

He was standing there for almost half an hour yet, he couldn't lift his arms as if it was glued on his sidem. The doorbell seemed to be the creepiest button for Jiyong as his shaking hand leisurely went up but still resisted to press it. "Woooooh! Relax Jiyong. Relax." He wiggled his hands and inserted two of his fingers to get the small box from his pocket.

 

 

He opened it and acquired the diamond ring as he felt his heart over doing its function. "Keep calm," he commanded himself and shut his eyes while he heaved an extreme long sigh. "I can do this," he encouraged himself but after a split second, he changed his mind.

 

 

"Oh God, why do I have to do this? I can say a simple nice goodbye. Why do I have to prepare this? Aishhh! This is more nerve racking than talking to my dad. No, I'm not nervous talking to my dad, it is scarier than death." He ranted while leaning on the cream wall next to the door. He looked like a retard one when he started to talk to himself as if he was on a declamation battle between his both selves.

 

 

"Okay. So..." He his lips and practiced the lines that Seungri taught him a while ago. "Baby. I like you. Will you wait for me?" He rolled his eyes because the tone of his voice seemed to be too pathetic.

 

 

"You know I like you. Wait for me, okay?" He paused and scratched, tugged his hair as if he will eventually have hair fall. This time, he sounded like giving an order with that dictatorial tone.

 

 

"I know you'll wait for me. Joahae." He suddenly banged the back of his head against the wall because his voice was so sarcastic with the overflowing confidence. He ran his palm on his face, one after another for all the pressure he was feeling at the moment. All he said seemed like insincere. He wasn't even sure why all of the nervousness seemed to build as time goes by.

 

 

But one thing was for sure, if she'll ask him to stay, he'll definitely stay. Of course. She just needed to say it.

 

 

Even if his father will hunt him down. That of course he wouldn't.

 

 

Scenarios of Young Bae and Dara together suddenly crawled in his mind. What if, right? There's so many possibilities that it could happen. If he'll move away, they will have a chance. That obviously won't happen if Jiyong will stay by her side. "Heol... I'm going crazy." He shook his sulking in sorrow face as he reached the knob for support but he accidentally turned it. "Oh? It's unlock?" He widened his eyes and wondered why Dara left it that way.

 

 

Without knocking, he opened it and stretched his legs inside. "Babe?" He called questioningly as the darkness welcomed him. He slowly caressed the wall and in no time, he found the switch and clicked it. While crossing the living room, his foot stepped on one of the debris of the broken chandelier that were scattered on the floor.

 

 

He frowned his face as his mind was consumed with worries, seeing all the crashed stuff. Looking gradually from left to right, he concluded that there was something bad that happened in the place. The sofa wasn't on its place as well as the dining chairs and all the snow globes that she collected were dropped crashed with water from it flowing freely. The glitters in water shined together with the red stain.

 

 

Jiyong felt the tension and nervousness consuming his whole heart while heading to her room. He was just hoping and praying that she was okay, that she was safe, even though he knew that the worst had happened. "Baby?" He once more called with his voice almost cracking out as his legs shivered upon entering her room, floor splattered with blood.

 

 

His heart shattered into a thousand pieces, crashing in pain. For a moment, he felt that the time stood still. He heard nothing but silence of unreasonable doubt with the tragic appearance of her. His heart was pumping vigorously with his lungs almost out of air. As if he forgot how to breathe, how to live.

 

 

Dara was sitting on the floor with her back leaning against the wall, head looking down, hair totally messed as if someone dragged her while gripping on it, lips pale with a small hint of blood oozing on the side of it, legs and arms mercilessly bruised with cuts and scrapes, her clothes almost ripped with huge map of red all over it, and a gun lying next to her.

 

 

The ring he was holding slipped from his hand while murmuring her name. "D-Dara..." That was the scariest thing he saw in his damn life. He was wishing that it was all a joke, that it was just a dream, that what he was seeing was just a product of his wild imagination.

 

 

His rickety legs sauntered on her direction as she slowly lifted her blanch face, filled with guilt and excellent act. "Jiyong..." She weakly whispered as he kneeled next to her and captured her with his tight embrace. "Holy Jesus Dara, what happened here? Oh my God. What happened. Please tell me."

 

 

She wasn't moving as he grabbed both of her arms and shook it, "Babe... Are you okay? Your bruises... Your... God, are you shot? I'll bring you to hospital." He was about to scoop her with both of his arms when she dodged him with her trembling hands covered in blood.

 

 

She shook her head while her stare was locked at the darker side of her room, beside her closet. "He... He was... He wanted me back..." The fear was evident in her voice as she continued. "He wanted me... To... To go with him... He... He..." bobbed after gulping everything inside. She grasped her breath as her eyes dilated with the lie that she was about to reveal. "Was going to me..."

 

 

Jiyong's eyes that were already red shifted its sight and trailed hers. His jaw dropped down as he learned that the one who was badly hurt was the cold man lying on his stomach on the floor. He was bathing on his own pool of blood which he couldn't analyze where the blood was exactly coming from. The tall man was facing the other side and Jiyong was making conclusions that he was maybe shot on the head. She stuttered with a crystal twinkling at the corner of her eye. "I-I killed him. I killed Min Ho. I'm a murderer. I killed him. I'm a killer. I killed him. I killed hi-"

 

 

Min Ho. The moment he heard the name, his fist clenched with the strange emotion he felt.

 

 

He stopped her gibberish crime confessions as by claiming her lips for a fast kiss, tasting her rich blood. Jiyong's tears started to crawl down as Dara's breathe evened but her body was still terribly vibrating. He cupped her face and tried to console her. "Shhhhh... No, babe... No..."

 

 

"Ottoke?" Her eyes were wide and fogged with all the fluids she produced. The eerie was filled with awkward silence, he just didn't know what he was supposed to say, what he was supposed to do. It took him forever to come with an idea that will definitely put his life at stake.

 

 

"I'll take the blame." He uttered without hearing himself saying those words while he strongly wiped his tears. He wasn't in the right state of mind to decide for her, but he can't let her be in trouble. He had known her as a person that was fragile with the past that was bugging her.

 

 

Without any clue that she was an assassin and was destined to kill.

 

 

People will surely judge him being nuts for doing such thing. But he was so determined and he made up his mind already. Nothing can change it. Even if she stopped him a million times. "Huh? No. Jiyong please. No..." She shook her head endlessly as Jiyong just blankly smirked, "I'll tell them we had a fight and I accidentally killed him. This will be easy. We had a fight before and people will believe me. And this condo is mine now right? So you don't have anything to do here."

 

 

"No, no Jiyong. Don't ruin your life," she was now backing out to the plan. No. Jiyong was too good to be pushed here. He was too kind hearted to take all the blame. She should have listened to her boss and to her team that she should make Min Ho’s death to look like a mere suicide. Min Ho was such a jackass stupid for falling to Dara’s charm. She was surely an ace, lure and kill.

 

 

He wasn't talking even a single word while he had his will straight. Grabbing her wrist,  he dragged her to the bathroom as she was left no choice but to follow his steps that seemed to be out of control. Those were really heavy steps.

 

 

Inside, he pulled Dara near the tub and begun ripping her shirt completely, her porcelain skin was somehow designed by stain of blood as it revealed that she possessed a stab on her shoulder that Jiyong immediately frowned as his fist trembled in his anger. He then took off his suit, tie, shoes and pants that left him wearing only shirt and boxers.

 

 

"Yah! What are you doing?" She covered her bare body as Jiyong just ignored her, took off his shorts, , bra and got the shower nozzle, turned the knob and set the water in a cold one. He stepped on the small tub and grabbed Dara's hand then commanded her to step in too. "You should come clean. Pretend that this never happened." Jiyong murmured too soft that she hardly understood because it was as if he was talking only to himself.

 

 

Her body was still trembling with the crime she did and as soon as the cold water crawled on her torso, she quivered more, her bare body was tensed with fear and delight combined but her weary eyes never stayed away from Jiyong who was so focused in his task, to clean Dara. He was hell really serious on what he was doing. He put the shower nuzzle back with its water hitting her behind then reached for the body wash and poured small amount of it on her shoulders, the length of her arms, on the valley of her mounts and he started to rub his palm against her sensitive skin as she felt a little, just a little hint of being .

 

 

"Awwww," she quietly reacted when he touched her shoulder that was slightly stabbed as well as her arms with bruises and cuts. "Sorry..." Jiyong let it out with his eyes already watery while his hands fell on his sides, felt like those were lifeless. "Ji..." She suddenly paused when she saw Jiyong's tears falling endlessly. It was really squeezing her heart to see him cry like that. She herself doesn't know how to react. So she just moved a step and ran her hands  from his waist to his slick back even if her shoulder was in pain and hugged him tight while she was that made his shirt a bit wet. "It was my fault. I shouldn't have left you. I should have stayed," Jiyong sobbed as he caressed her hair that was already damped.

 

 

He continued, voice trembling. "I should have known. Material things doesn't matter. The flowers, twinkling lights, perfect date, expensive ring... Those are all trash." She felt that his rib cage lifted up then down while a curve lifted the corner of Jiyong lips, full of regrets and blame to himself. "If I just gave you all my time for today, this won't happen. Sorry..."

 

 

"Babe," Her soft voice cut him. She loosened her grip on him but his hands were still intertwined, resting just above her humps behind. They gazed at each other's magnificent beauty without any speaking. Nothing was heard but the sound of the shower splashing on her flesh that washed the bubbles on her skin. It was deafening silence between the two but their eyes were the one doing the talking. Bittersweet was what his eyes were expressing while Dara had guilt dilated over her pupils.

 

 

With her own instinct, she forwarded her face with her eyes breaking the stare, closing it tight and then claimed his lips. Jiyong on the other hand mirrored her actions and wholeheartedly parted his lips and welcomed her small tongue. They kissed, delicately feeling each other's lips, exchanging unspoken sweet words through it. Soft. Sensual. Slow.

 

 

He can't stop his playful hands as his palms made round motions against her , slightly massaging both of it while she rested one of her arms over his shoulders while her free hand cupped the side of his face with her thumb caressing his cheek. The gentle kiss started to became more intimate and fervent with their tongues doing a small wrestling game. Both shared lovely feeling and need for each other, as if they forgot what happened, as if they forgot there's a dead man lying just around the corner on of her bedroom.

 

 

"Mianhe..." He murmured through as she let go of him, shook her head with her eyes saying that he shouldn't be sorry while her lips was pressed to a thin line. Actually, she was the one who was sorry for pulling Jiyong in this trouble. That she was regretting for dragging the innocent Jiyong to this situation where he'll surely suffer in the end.

 

 

Jiyong had five or half dozen of sorry before stepping forward that made her step back and kissed her hungrily. The shower hitting both of their head made them look like under the rain, water dripping down to their hair, faces, bodies that made Jiyong's clothes soaking wet with his sensitive buds protruding against his shirt.

 

 

Her hands absentmindedly grabbed the hem of the shirt and pulled it off and started running her fingers on every exposed smooth skin of him that left him softly. He rested both of his hand against the tiled wall and continued to assault Dara's lips with the intense deep kiss that never failed to blew her mind away.

 

 

The cold water plus their body heat was a crazy combination for their sensitive skin. Dara's body was completely washed as her pearl skin radiated in pinkish glow, it was perfect even with the cuts and scrapes. Her shoulder in pain seemed to vanish in an instant because she was totally drowning with the indescribable kiss that they both passionately shared.

 

 

She started to with his boxer shorts the only thing separating her palm and his , that left it no choice but to harden with him letting go of a bland groan. She unknowingly smirked through his lips while she continued to torture his shaft, pressing, caressing.

 

 

His saluting meat started to have its own revolution and he was aching for the direct contact of her hand against it and Dara seemed to have telepathy and pulled his shorts that Jiyong helped her removed it. By that way, Dara started to run her palm over his thickness and closed her hand, started to it. From the end to the tip. Slowly but tightly.

 

 

His eyes dropped shut with his eye brows united with the pleasure of her expert hand while he palmed one of her lonely globe with his other hand went on her nape and had round and swirl motions that made her jerk in sudden touch.

 

 

The two under the lavish water pouring through their warm bodies was just an astonishing picture of couple lost in their own dark lustful world. They looked just perfect. Perfectly amazing together.

 

 

Her other hand was about to touch her own because it was so thirsty for touch but he immediately caught hold of it and directed her to his small elongated to slightly play with it. Then, his middle finger vanished as her hole consumed it whole that made their kiss hotter and ier with their faces priceless with their ic expressions.

 

 

She lost her balance sooner as his fast hand that was massaging her immediately caught her but his other hand wasn't disturbed doing its job. His finger was somewhat ing her fast. He then rested his right foot on the brim of the tub then grabbed her left thigh and rested on him.

 

 

Her was totally opened wide that gave him enough access to double the finger that was moving in and out of her wet core, his thumb occasionally knocking on her oris that made her legs totally jelly as her back leaned on the cold tiled wall.

 

 

Jiyong's lips abandoned hers and decided to move south for him to be able to her hardened . She arched her back and lifted her face. She looked lovely and confused with how she could still handle those simulations that he was giving that her hand unintentionally squeezed his that made Jiyong groaned in pure carnal lust.

 

 

She was so hungry for Jiyong's touch as if they haven't had the morning. She needed to be loved after all of the mess ordered by the upper hand. This was her outlet for all of her frustrations in life and she proved that whenever they were making love, she can literally close the world. She can forget everything. She wanted to feel that it’s just the two of them.

 

 

While her, he quicken the motion as she clamored and slipped her hand from his , threw it both up then tugged his hair as he bit her s, it was too harsh that she made a loud uproar that echoed in her whole condominium. He was so with her reactions, she was really responsive and that's a good thing. She was surely ready. Moist and perfect.

 

 

The shining velvet tip of his was brushed against her hole to her then to her and vice versa that sent her shivers of lust down to her bones. It was too much teasing for her and she cannot prolong the anymore. With all the lust running all over her blood, she gripped on his largeness and pointed to the exact place where it will soon be consumed.

 

 

Jiyong widened his eyes when she forced his shaft to enter her, harsh and violent, making him cried in pleasure. She crossed her arms over his shoulders as well as her both legs on his waist while Jiyong's one leg still resting on the brim of the tub. She was like a little kid being carried by a man, fervent and so hungry. She fast voluntarily while she bit his ear lobe and created an unfamiliar deafening moan. “Uhhhhhh…. Hnnggggggg!!! Fuuuuuu… Hmmmmmm… Ahhh!!! Jiyooooong!!!”

 

 

Goodness. He loved her brutality and noisiness.

 

 

The cold water crawling down to them seemed to be forgotten and all they felt was hot aroma emitting from each other. The warmth of skin to skin. The grace of the perfect rhythm. They were in great harmony of lewd of indecency and passion.

 

 

His stamina was at its best as he cupped both of her with his nails almost digging on it, making lovely pink nail marks. He pulled her closer to him with his strong arms as his was deeply buried on her wet sticky excavation. Dara fast as well as Jiyong who was suppressing himself from coming early. Their ing was so harmonized as if they rehearsed it so many times.

 

 

In and out. Deeper and deeper. Harsher. It was literally ripping her but she endured the pain. In fact she loved how Jiyong shoved her walls. It was flattering her dark desires. The feeling was priceless and with all their senses being brought to their fantasy of pleasure of brutality. It was magical.

 

 

The drastic violence brought them to the zenith of pain and pleasure that seemed to be siamese twin, they cannot be parted. The violence. They enjoyed it both. One with another. Jiyong was a sadist that complimented Dara being masochist.

 

 

Jiyong, with all his force, he moved Dara to the lavatory while they still pumped their es against each other, nonstop. He rested her on the corner of the marble gray lavatory and grabbed both of her ankles and forced her legs to bend as her became widely opened for him, for his thick delicious .

 

 

She was his ecstasy and he was her toxic. Both seemed to be high with their own brand of drugs as he drilled her hard and fast. Both eyes closed, lips united in y intimate carnal kiss. They were higher than the Everest and hotter than hell. Her greedy him, as if it was a vacuum that swallowed him whole, her l walls becoming tighter. It was suffocating. can't breath as if being choked inside, squeezing it. And he liked it. It was awesome.

 

 

His precum was endlessly moving out with his hard shaft still hammering her juicy, lump . He was so aggressive, and so was her. It looked like a competition where they were both aiming to win and both fought with him ing her hard while she was screaming strings of curses and extreme audible moan. “Damn! Mother er! Uhhhhhhhmmmmmm!!! Jiyong! Shiiit! Baby… Jiyohhhhhh….hnnggggg!!!”

 

 

It was an indecent lustful panorama. He was grinding his y body with their es slamming to each other, her oris was also touched in every that made her jerked once in a while, his massive length was totally accommodated inside her with all the pressure and friction building the elixir of covetousness delights. The gratification of each yearning needs were unimaginably fulfilled with the greatness of the two amazing bodies colliding in wonderful tempo. It was such a nice thing to watch, hard core .

 

 

Though the roughness of their deed was tiring, he has well built slim legs that were strong enough for him to stand steady and never teeter. The sensual touch of Jiyong’s fingers on her s was driving her crazy, he wasn’t massaging it, just teasing her sensitive skin with the habitual pinching on her pinkish s. Her sanity was killed when it’s not his fingers which run over. This time, it was his soft tongue that played and nibbled her sensitive bud. It was too slow and torturing her unlike the he made earlier while his ramming was in fast phase. The paradox of his attitude was confusing and astounding at the same time. She felt her inside thawing as if her ovaries will soon explode.

 

 

Thence, everything must come to an end. He too can't hold himself anymore as he grabbed both of her legs, his massive dug deeper, doubling the speed with them crying with each other's name. It was sweet hearing how they need each other with their action being ironic, his was unforgiving. Her back arched with her head threw upwards, her hands gripping on Jiyong's firm arms for support. He was drilling nonstop, too fast to count how many times he could slam himself inside her in a second. They were near. Definitely near.

 

 

The phasing seemed to be amazingly fast that made them reach the peak of the summit. Her lovely together with his crept down to his balls then to his legs. He was still inside when Dara put her legs down but her cheeks were still sitting on the sink. She tightened her embrace to him as Jiyong brushed his hands against her sweaty smooth back. Dara rested her cheek on his shoulder while Jiyong was giving her neck butterfly kisses.

 

 

The deed they made was truly graceful, rough, marvelous. Beyond beautiful.

 

 

"Dara..." He broke the silence with his tired voice that sounded like a y groan. Their bodies parted with their heavy breathing to grasp for enough air that they needed. He stared at his very own goddess, eyes grazing from head to toe that made her blushed in instant. She frowned but her lips were making a curve that looked like an unknown smirk, "Why are you looking at me like that?" He cupped her face and gave her a quick peck on forehead. "Babe, I believe you are innocent and you just accidentally killed him. I know… You don’t have intentions to hurt people. You have such a warm big heart even if you are usually cold towards me. It was accident. I hope you are not afraid or something. I’m here. I’m always here for you. To catch you.”

 

 

She shook her head with her dodging all his words. She didn’t want to listen, it was heart breaking. He was wrong. Definitely wrong. Her heart started to tore into pieces with her eyes slowly producing crystal liquids. “Listen to me Dara, live your life. Move on. Don't look back at me. Never. You have nothing to do with this. You should come clean. Please, I can still live without regrets even if I will end up behind bars. I’m stronger than you think. But whenever I imagine you being jailed. No, I can’t. Babe, a butterfly like you must not be trapped. Just move on without me, okay? I’ll be fine. I can handle this. Even if yeah, my dad will kill me.” He sarcastically chuckled and continued. “I don’t mind if you will eventually find a better man. Much better than me. But please, I just have one request. Promise me that you won't forget that someone love you this much. That we once loved each other."

 

 

"Dara, I love you..." She was shocked and so was he. He knew those words. He heard those so many times, he read those words plastered all over books, posters, cards and all surfaces that can be written on. But he just knew it, and it haunted him saying those words. He just realized the strange feeling.

 

 

It wasn’t mere attraction or simple crush. The weird feeling pumping rapidly inside his chest, in his heart, was love. It was pure love.

 

 

Everything was clear to him now.

 

 

But, she felt otherwise. She was confused. She never saw it coming. Love. How couldn’t she see?

 

 

She wasn’t sure how to react or what to say. Her heart seemed to die when she heard those three words that she never heard with sincerity. All that she killed have spoken those but she felt like those were blank, nonesense words. Only three people said 'I love you' that she felt the same towards them but all of them were gone now. Her mom, dad and Taeyang. She cried when she realized that she might lose him too. She can’t afford to lose jiyong. She really can’t. She hauled with all the tears crashing down with her palm hiding her face with all the miserable things she was experiencing.

 

 

"You love me right?" He skeptically asked, praying that she felt the same way. Luckily, she nodded. "So do what I said." He grabbed her thin waist and forced her to get off from the surface, cleaned their body and put on decent clothes. He paid her back when she took care of him on the day Min Ho’s apprentices beat him up. He put bandages over her shoulder and band aid strips on her bruises.

 

 

She was blankly staring at Jiyong who was brushing her damp hair with a huge cherry comb. "Jiyong,” her voice caught in his lost thoughts. For seconds, they looked at each other’s eyes, through their souls as she bit her lower lip. “You don’t have to do this. And also, I don't want you to."

 

 

He just grinned with his pink gum showing and his eyes absolutely shining. His precious smile hid a mess, it was so obvious that he was trying so hard, he was faking to look happy. "You're good now," he announced and laced his hands together with her, gave her a kiss on her knuckles before harshly dragging her again. She was badly protesting but Jiyong wasn’t bothering her tantrums. He opened the door hastily and brought Dara out. He gave her his final embrace that she felt that she was covered with so much love, a love that was so sick, a love that she doesn’t deserve. "Bye Dara. I love you... I will always love you."

 

 

"Go, now!" He shouted angrily that Dara startled with the shift of his mood. He wasn’t intending to yell at her, he just needed to do this. He needed to push her. She tightened the grasp on his hand while he just slipped his hand easily and pushed her harder than he wanted. She dropped on the floor as her shoulder cried for pain. "Jiyong..." she caressed her shoulder while her gaze still attached to him.

 

 

Saranghe. He thought before half  heartedly slamming the door.

 

 

Dara stood in a second and grumbled knocked on thing separating them. She wanted to wreck the door with all her might and screamed while she was chocking in her tears. "Jiyong! Jiyong!" She kneeled down and took all the chance to let all her feelings go. She whimpered while mumbling his name, “Jiyong… Ji…”

 

 

Meanwhile, Jiyong took the gun on the floor while his eyes roamed around. The surveillance cameras, he noticed that those were watching them the whole time. Even though he knew that everything was already recorded, he shot it all as it shattered on the floor. All of the camera. He learned that she has five on it in the ceiling. He then stained his hands with the pool of blood and grabbed Min Ho’s hand, pressed it against his arms and closed his palms. He tried to mimic a possible fight and hit himself making violet round bruises on his skin for him to look like beaten up. He even searched for the knife used and found out it was under the table. He took a deep breath before stabbing his own left shoulder as blood squirted out and making a huge map of deep crimson on his blue suit. He threw his body hard against the glass center table as it crashed and some fine sharp of the broken glass stabbed his back. His innocent blood was all over his back as he slowly pulled the three inches piece of class that was stuck on his back. He bit his lips in pain as he felt that something was left in between his muscles. He was now bloody but was totally satisfied.

 

 

With all the guts he gathered, he dialed the number of the police station with his hands sweating, soaked with his and Mon Ho's bloods and slightly rickety. He held the phone next to his ears and emotionlessly smirked with a tear of too much love fell from his eye. "I killed a man. I killed Min Ho."

 

 

 

 

 

________________________________

A/N (4.15.13): Hello to all my subbies. I love you all! Have a good day! Hello marie janz! :D

This chapter is inspired by their music video "Lies". :D

I was carried away. Sorry, this is way toooooo long compared to the previous chapters. Mianhe. I hope you didn’t get bored reading this. And too much drama for this chapter. -____-

 

Fine. I know. Okay. It's a little bit odd to have while there's a dead man lying somewhere in your house but you can't blame me right? Hahaha. My green brain cells started to build up so I decided to share some in this chapter. Hahahahha.

Please do comment or do suggest so that I will do better in the next chapters.

 

Follow me, @myseungripanda I'm following back all vips, bjs and yg stans. I follow back all kpoppers. ^^

Comments? Hehe. Okay, I’ll stop begging.

Off to mars! XD