2

Drop Dead Goddess

 

TWO

_______________________________________

 

 

Days were passing by but her face still lingers on his head. He was again staring into nothingness as Seungri flicked his fingers right before his sight to bring him back to reality. "Dude, what's up? A penny for your thought?" He tapped his shoulder and spread a wide grin.

 

 

Jiyong removed his hand and stood up. "None of your business," he coldly said as he reached for his phone above the counter. Actually, he did not even know what he will do with his phone, maybe, it’s his way to get out of Seungri's interrogation.

 

 

With the handheld, he browsed the internet and started typing the name Lee Min Ho as he was shocked with what he saw. He's pretty popular with netizens and their family ranked second wealthiest after Choi. "Ri, do you happen to know this guy?" He showed the photo of a tall good looking man to the person he just ignored earlier.

 

 

Seungri was surprised with the least question he could ever think that Jiyong will ask. Mostly, he's asking about girls. And it was really Seungri who knows almost every girl in Seoul. It’s like, there's a phone number written on their forehead and he'll definitely get their digits just by passing onto him. "Don't tell me you don't know him?" He asked in skepticism.

 

 

Jiyong's eyes rolled in annoyance. Like what the ? Of course, he doesn't know him. If he knew, he won't even bother to ask that question. Sometimes, Seungri really forgot the use of his brain. "He's the son of your father's ultimate rival in politics. Also, he's popular too. One of the bachelors that girls would like to date. Just like you, and that's why I'm wondering why you don't know him at all." He's really an expert about information of people and even their scandals and issues, success and failure, he must really be worshipped with that ability. If there's a walking human encyclopedia, Seungri is the walking human book of bio data.

 

 

His lips twitched before talking. "Uhm, in any case, do you know who's his girlfriend?" Jiyong simply looked away while scratching his nape. "Woah! Woah! Wait... Am I hearing it right? You are asking me about other person's love life? This is news! I never thought you like taken girls. I thought you just want those single ladies out there!" Seungri was amazed with what he heard.

 

 

He rolled his eyes for the second time. "Shut up Ri. Just tell me her name." Seungri put his fingers on his lips and looked up, thinking and remembering her name hard. He scratched his head and realized he had no other information available, just her name. "As far as I know... she's Dara. I dunno her surname yet. And… Actually, I don’t know much about her. Wae? You like her? You want the two to break up? I can do that for y--"

 

 

"She's not my type." Jiyong cut Seungri's talkativeness. He just didn't know where to place his wordful mouth as Jiyong became irritated. Though, Jiyong was really thankful with him for all the help he had done for him and surely, Jiyong won't get this nice space for his shop if it wasn't because of Seungri's flirting with the landlord. And even if his dad is powerful, he will never, ever ask for his help. He doesn’t want to beg something from his damn father. Never.

 

 

He chuckled with a bit of teasing because he knew that she is something to Jiyong. "So why did you ask?" He cocked his head and smiled like an idiot. Jiyong was really pissed and just narrowed his eyes to make a deadly glare at him.

 

 

The glass door opened as Seungri grinned and left him alone then immediately approached the two blondes to escape from the hot headed Jiyong. "Oh, good evening y ladies, what can I do for you?" He ran his fingers through his hair and gave his most handsome smile as the two flushed.

 

 

One of the blondes accidentally landed her sight to Jiyong and smirked with those smiling eyes. Jiyong unknowingly chuckled and raised his both hands up, “I’m taken.” Of course, he lied. He’s just not in the mood. Seungri held his laughter with what he heard and just continued making some charm. The girl was disappointed and defeated, big time. She just pursed her lips and let go a hiss then turned his attention to Seungri so that her embarrassment will be somehow lowered.

 

 

The other one stuttered as she put some of her hair to the back of her ear, "I.. I want a back tattoo… Can I see your catalogue?" Seungri smiled as he accompanied them to sit first and then offered what she was asking for. "Sol will be here in a minute, he's just buying food outside. He'll be the one doing the tattoo. Uhm, but for now, I suggest you go with this. Since you look gorgeous and fierce at the same time." He sat on her chair's armrest and pointed the intricate design, he then put his hand over the girl's shoulder and simply caressed it while staring at her cleavage.

 

 

Jiyong just smirked with his buddy's playfulness, and it’s because of the tip for sure and he's maniac too just like him. "Tss..." He walked out the room and put on his black leather jacket and red beanie.

 

 

He left his tattoo shop as he counted the cracks along the pavement with his hands on the jacket's pockets. It's seriously cold and he was thinking where he will be going as he let out a long sigh.

 

 

"Hmmmm... Dara," he muttered as he looked at the busy street. Despite of all the lights and people, he seemed not to notice them at all and just say her name in his head again and again, as if broken record. Her name was just beautiful just like her face. It was bizarre that Kwon Jiyong was actually thinking of a girl. Most of the times, he was thinking about his shop and the music he wanted to produce.

 

 

The thought of her was followed by the tall man named Min Ho. The son of whoever bastard that his father was having a rivalry with. Actually, he doesn't understand the world of politics and he's not even sure why he was forced to study chemical engineering when he doesn't even know what's the use of it in the future and besides he already got all what he wanted in life.

 

 

When he stepped collage, he started a business of skateboard and tattoo shop. His passion is really on the two fields and he was contented on the small money he earned from it. He's also having a sideline of being a DJ in a club if he has nothing to do.

 

 

But his father kept on insisting giving him more than he need. As if he was required to throw money when he doesn't know what to do with it any more.

 

 

Frustrated with his dictatorial father and for all the money he wasted.

 

 

The problem of rich people.

 

 

He was like kid behind the big shadow of his damn father. If he was given a chance to live again, he'd rather be poor than being a bastard son of a rich politician. Thanks to her mom who died after his birth. Yes, she's just his father’s .

 

 

*

 

 

About three thirty in the afternoon, he groaned while caressing his head. Thanks to the overflowing drinks last night. He was feeling light headed and the damn hangover was just taking seriously over him. He grabbed his phone and realized he just skipped a class but he really didn't mind.

 

 

He sat lazily and scrutinized the room, he knew he was in the hotel of his father's. He looked around and realized he was all alone then he saw a sticky note on the lampshade on the side table and says "Hope to see you soon. You are ing great in bed. -Kiko"

 

 

Shutting his eyes hard, he tried to gather all his memory that was too blurry for him to remember her face. All he knew was she's Japanese and he damn forgot that he ed a girl.

 

 

With the dizziness, he lied again in bed and rested his left arm on his forehead. He closed his eyes as he tried to remember how he ended up with another woman. All he thought was he's partying and drinking a lot, but the thing? How could he that great if he's too drunk?

 

 

He closed his eyes and yawn, he's too tired and want to sleep some more. "..." He groaned when he heard his phone rang.

 

 

"Whaaat?" He answered lazily the phone without looking who's the caller with annoyance in his voice. "Where are you? Today is our preliminary exam--" he hung up. It's Sol and he just chuckled. "I don't care," Jiyong muttered softly. He's still thinking why Young Bae always calls him and asks to show up during exams. As if he's not used to him that he won't go to school when he doesn't feel like attending class even if it’s an exam for life and death.

 

 

He's even wondering how stupid their university is. There are bunch of rich bastards like him and they just tolerate whatever they would like to do and don't bother to correct their foul attitudes. And most of all, he's passing the courses even if he was barely attending the class.

 

 

One simple reason why he's still going to class, it is to pick someone to get through the night. The funny thing was, he's not even trying to flirt and girls will automatically come to him. He knew that they all just wanted a little fame by only dating him and also after the money. It’s great if that's what they just wanted, but at the end, they'll love him like crazy possessed girlfriend and that's what he doesn't like.

 

 

*

 

 

Week passed that he didn’t attend class and miraculously, Sol convinced him for the first time to go for today's class. He brushed his new extension red and green hair with his fingers. Though it was so strange for a guy to wear that color, he didn’t care. He can even pull it off. And he bet that no one, except him that can wear that confidently.

 

 

Bored.

 

 

As usual, the lecture was the most boring part of the class. But he liked it rather than the prof asking stupid questions.

 

 

His mind was flying somewhere far away with his legs crossed, elbow on desk and his chin resting on the back of his hand. He yawned as he looked down at his iphone, its battery was already dead and he has no choice but to sit in the boring minor course that Sol chose for the both of them. He can't blame him. Since he was the one that arranged his course plan of study.

 

 

Also, he forgot his dark shades. If only he brought that with him, he could sleep in class without putting his damn pretty face on the desk and just sitting. This day was not really on his side.

 

 

And the moment he hated came, the substitute teacher called his attention. "Kwon, can you give an insight about the article?" She happily said as she grinned big, big enough just to try making the conversation as light as possible.

 

 

Jiyong lazily turned his head and glanced at her. He hated her again with that goddamn soft voice of the substitute teacher Park San-who again is this ? He remembered that he did not let her finish her sentence the last time they met. As usual, as if he cares. As if he wanted to know her name.

 

 

"What the hell do you want again Miss Owl?" He was pertaining to the thick round glasses of her. She narrowed her eyes in annoyance. They were like battling who has the stronger gaze as his sight shifted down and noticed that her lips were not that bad.

 

 

Somehow, it was cute and... An insane idea crossed his mind. She remembered Dara. Of course that's impossible, she's damn hot and this one is pathetic. He just smirked in the stupid thought and continued to stare at her and really amazed that they look similar.

 

 

"Pardon?" She walked towards his position as his classmates started to create a buzzing sound about the great scene. She's the first to make a drama, if ever there will be an argument that will happen between the two.

 

 

"I do not allow tardy students here Mister. If I gave reading assignment, you all should read. No exception." She started rising her voice as Jiyong rolled his eyes. "..." He whispered to himself and looked away.

 

 

She moved closer and crossed her arms. "And I also do not allow cursing words here." He chuckled thinking how sharp her hearing ability was. She could be a spy or something that can hear a very low conversation. "Well then, you too." He lazily patience as he lifted his face and pouted, making his cheeks popped with the air suppressed inside.

 

 

She shook her head and rested her one hand on her waist. She took a deep breath before she burst in anger.

 

 

"Mister Kwon, I know, you're father is well known. Yes, you are filthy rich, but that doesn't necessarily allow you to disrespect people. Shut your mouth if you have nothing good to say. I know this is just a minor subject and most of you take it for granted. But, you'll realize the relevance of this subject if you just cooperate. Money isn't everything Kwon. And I do not understand why people like you can enter this prestigious universi--" he immediately stood up and claimed her lips. Good thing she was in the middle of the talking and her lips were already opened.

 

 

The class went wild as he entered his tongue. Though she was like a mannequin that she did not move even a single centimeter and just allowed him to do the deed. He tilted his head thirty degrees to the right as he slid his hand on her nape to pull her closer for better and deeper kiss while she went completely red faced. Jiyong closed his eyes and started to her lower lips while her eyes were wide open, staring at him. Her glasses fogged up with their warm breath as she can no longer see his face.

 

 

He let go of her almost swollen lower lip and rubbed his lips with the back of his hand to remove the light pink lipstick of his teacher. "I hate nagging," he murmured and slouched back to his sit and drew a smirk on his face. He played with his new vintage camera clinging on his neck and asked sluggishly, "Anything more to say?"

 

 

 

 

______________________

A/N: Well? It’s just a kiss, right? Hahahahhaha.

Will update maybe after a week. I'll be busy for the next 7 days. T___T

So, don’t kill me. T___T

Thanks for the support! You guys are the best!

Comment! Comment!

Thank you again for those who vote up… kekekeke~

 

I love you all! Peace! ^^v

 

Gif Source: seunggrii