8

Drop Dead Goddess

 

EIGHT

______________________________

 

 

"Kwon... If you are not that moron, this won't happen to you. You are such a troublesome stupid kid. It’s your fault! If you did not kiss me, maybe you saved your pretty face. God, why did you trail me even at the wash room? You should have waited outside. And you should take note that Min Ho is too hot headed so don't do that again!" She nagged and sounded like a professor giving a lecture on him as he scratched his head.

 

 

"Sit!" She pointed the mix crimson and cream couch as Jiyong just playfully smiled and was about to approach Dara until she gone seriously dictatorial. "I said sit!!!" Jiyong seemed to be tamed by her. He never let anyone command him to do something but she did. His swag and coolness seemed to vanish that night and he even looked like a poor dog remaining quietly on his sit with his fingers intertwined resting on both knees together.

 

 

She clicked her tongue with her hard headed student and left him sitting like an abandoned kid. She was then back with cotton balls, ice bag, alcohol, antibiotic, bandage and bad aid strips. Her nursing ability showed off as she cleaned the bruises and the wounds that Jiyong received. She removed his suit and tie as she wondered why the hell this guy was overdressed when in fact they were from a pool party. "Awww!" He screamed when Dara carelessly took off his shirt that has some blood on it.

 

 

"Are you gay? Stop screaming." She let him wear her oversized black shirt that fits Jiyong perfectly. He then unbuckled his belt and removed his pants that made Dara disgusted with him wearing only his boxers. Jiyong smirked with her reaction as Dara pretended to ignore him. She was almost done with his face and the wounds were now covered with band aid strips. Though his lumpy lips were left bare like that. His arms were badly injured with the strong blow that the two apprentices did. She was putting the bandage as Jiyong protested again in pain. "Yah! Don't move! Stupid." Her patience seemed to be below the freezing level.

 

 

After everything, she cleaned the center table then she relaxed her back and bended her neck left and right. She took a long exhausted sigh before standing up as Jiyong grabbed her wrist. "Thank you." Dara just pulled her arms off his grasp as Jiyong annoyingly stated, "Hey, I'm sincere here!"

 

 

Well, it's the first time he ever felt thankful to someone. And it’s the first time he said the words thank you that he really mean. Or maybe because it was Dara. And he thought saying thank you was the least thing he could possibly do.

 

 

"Okay? Then?" She sat on the couch as she raised her eyebrow, waiting for what Jiyong would say since he seemed to confess something more. "Can I ask you a question?" He uttered.

 

 

To be honest, it was weird that Jiyong seemed to be very curious about this girl. Usually he'll just ask her name and that's all so that he’ll know what to moan. He doesn't need further information because obviously he does not care since he was so eccentric. But she's different. Dara is different.

 

 

"You are already asking, stupid." Her sarcasm seemed to be leveling up because of Jiyong. Thanks goodness Lord, it was Dara who was saying those sarcastic words. And thanks heavens, stars, galaxy, milky way and all the things that she could thank of because if she wasn't Dara that was calling him stupid, moron or anything like that, he'll surely slit .

 

 

"Why do you dress differently? I mean you look pathetic when you are within the campus but you look pretty whenever I see you with Min Ho? Or when it’s already night? Are you some sort of... Uhm... Do you have split personality? Or did you just got out of the mental hospital? Like seriously?" His ears were now eager to hear a serious answer from her but all he got was. "What the hell?"

 

 

"Just curious." He moved his shoulders up and rested his head on the couch, making him looked like a kid waiting for a magic to happen. Jiyong was really itching to know more about her. It was his chance. But she needed to lie. She had to. "I really like how I look. I'm confident with my fashion sense but Min Ho just wanted me look I don't know, y? Or maybe beautifully? He wanted me to fit to his ideal girl category. And actually, I love long dresses. So comfy..."

 

 

At some point, people tend to lie. Because not everyone deserves the truth. She thought.

 

 

He just chuckled with what he heard and covered his mouth with the back of his hand. His eyes were becoming small with too much laughter while she made her eyes form a line. "What's funny with long dresses?"

 

 

"Nothing. It’s fine for me. I just love your bare legs whenever you are wearing something that is too short." He said monotonously when he ended his laughter as he caressed her milky skin from her knee sliding slowly as his long fingers went inside the denim fabric. "Yah!" She tapped his hand. "ert!"

 

 

She stood up and rested her hands on her waist. She put her chin up and audibly stated, "Hey you, stupid. Sleep here! It's already two in the morning. And I really think you are drunk. You cannot drive home. If there's something bad that happened to you just because I let you go, my conscience will not be in peace. And I'm still your professor so do what I said."

 

 

So don't let go of me, Dara. Keep holding on until I win this battle. He said to himself.

 

 

Her loud tantrum-like-steps made Jiyong smirked as her bedroom swallowed her. After a minute or so, she opened the knob as his jaw dropped. She was wearing mini black lingerie with cute lace at the bottom, thin strap, low cut neck and a cute heart pocket. He blinked several times as it only confirmed him that he wasn't dreaming.

 

 

Her wavy hair was brushed and it looked so soft that he wanted to bury her face on it, her face was now bare and free from heavy makeup but he miraculously liked her natural beauty. Her pearl skin made him wanted to drool down to his chin. Her legs were showing, her collar bone, her arms, her neck. . She was just gorgeous in every part of her body.

 

 

She realized that he was staring at her for a handful seconds and he wasn't even daring to blink. "What the hell are you staring at?" She shook her head and threw the pillow to his poker face.  "So here's your pillow. Sleep in couch."

 

 

He placed the pillow aside and laughed sarcastically. He surely doubted what he heard. "Ha. Ha. Ha. You are asking me to sleep in this couch?"

 

 

This was her house and Jiyong has nothing to complain about. "I'm not asking, I'm commanding. There's a difference." She stepped closer to him as she spanked his head. Oh for pete's sake, if she was really not Dara, he'll twist her neck. Seriously.

 

 

"What wrong? You can't sleep in that small nest Mr. Richie Prince? Okay then, sleep on my bed and I'm the one sleeping on that couch." She grabbed the pillow and put it on the armrest. She laid her head against the soft cushion and when she was finally lying down, she kicked Jiyong slightly. "Shoo! Go away!"

 

 

"Are you teasing me?" He grabbed her foot and caressed her legs as she kicked him harder on his side. "I said shoo-" In split second, he flew over her and grabbed her hands. "Why noona?" He mumbled as he kissed her special target, the neck, and luxuriated himself with the scent he was dying about. "Huh? Why what?" She fumed.

 

 

"Why did you dress like that? I want to you now." He gasped to her ears. "This is my normal sleeping attire. You moron! What? Are you gonna me? Well breaking news Kwon, you can't because I'm stronger than you for tonight." She swore she'll kick his balls if he did not get off her.

 

 

“Really?” Jiyong just made a flirtatious smile and winked at her as she punched his right arm that has bandage on it. "A-aaaw!!! Have mercy!!!" He quipped as he sat on the edge of the couch with still Dara laying her back as she rolled her eyes. "Tss... I told you. Don't dare to touch me again or else, you'll need a hospital because I'm going to beat you up harder than Lee Teuk and Dong Hae did!"

 

 

He was gently caressing his arm as if it will heal if he did that. While petting his arm, he pouted and asked, "Are you ticklish?" She yawned as she rubbed her eyes because of tiredness. "No. Why?"

 

 

As revenge, he immediately grabbed her foot and without hesitation, he started to tickle it as hard as possible. Dara's bimmering tears started to fall with her too much laughter as Jiyong made a champion-like-chuckle. "HAHAHAHA! Yah! Stop it!" she howled while laughing. Her cute giggle made Jiyong not to terminate what he was doing and continued to do the sabotage.

 

 

It was too much as Dara fell on the couch while Jiyong did not help her and just chuckled with his stomach hurting so bad that he felt like abs will come out sooner or later. She stood up and slapped his bandaged arm that made him complained in pain, "Ouch!! Aigoo! It hurts!"

 

 

"Stupid." She breathed as she fixed herself and sat back. They were now meter away from each other since the couch was long enough for a person to sleep into. She was really annoyed and she felt the abhorrence flowing in her veins as she crossed her arms. If she could only threw her middle finger, she'll do it.

 

 

Jiyong's sharp eyes noticed the thing that was protruding on her thin pocket. "What's that?" He pointed with his long forefinger as she panickedly get it out and threw it somewhere across the room. "Why do you have a pen in your night gown?" He questioned with his face that was now abstract with the confusion.

 

 

"I… I love writing notes. And that is my favorite pen." She muttered as she bit her lip and looked elsewhere, trying to avoid his stare. What the hell did she said? seemed to have poor lying ability now. Her heart beat was starting to get faster as she prayed that Jiyong won't get suspicious. "You love to write notes. You threw it away. But then, its your favorite pen. You surely are weird. But I like that," he smiled genuinely. 

 

 

She released the air that seemed to be inside her for a minute. She felt relieved with the clueless Jiyong. She did not mind if the pen recorder broke or anything. Her boss has many of it, anyway. While relaxing herself with the sudden tension, her forehead creased as her brow lifted high with the weird things that Jiyong was doing. He was putting his hands up and making a t-rex-like-hand-guestures and making faces looking somewhere to the ceiling. "What are you doing? Idiot."

 

 

"That's a surveillance camera right? We have something like that in our house." He noticed while continuing to pout and wave at the said device. Oh, shoot. She gulped as her heart overdid its job again.

 

 

"Annyeong Min Ho!" Oh, thanks God, he's just immature. He waved with his two hands as he scooted beside Dara who was now pale and felt like all her bloods were drained. "Are you sure Min Ho will see this?" He wrapped his arm around her and gave her a kiss on the cheek as she wiped the saliva away from her face. "Yuck!" She was really disgusted.

 

 

"Kwon! Stop it! Good night. Shoo!" She roared and pushed Jiyong as he was forced to walk towards the bedroom. "Sleep here. Okay?" She hissed as she grumpily sat back on the couch with her eyes glaring at Jiyong. If her stare can kill, he’ll be fallen dead to the floor. "Good night babe," he made a flying kiss before he closed the door.

 

 

"Oh ing damn , I'm going nuts with this childish moron." She mumbled as she caressed her temples with the psychological headache that she was feeling. She looked straight to the camera device and just ran her palms over her face sighing in frustration. "Why am I this careless? This job ..."

 

 

*

 

 

The clock keeps on ticking as she kept on thinking more and more about the trouble that Jiyong did. She shouldn't have brought him in her condominium for the first place. She looked up again as she gazed on the surveillance camera up on the ceiling and the other one on the corner which were impossible to be seen. Of course, he'll see it. The cameras were live, it will be sent directly to the man behind this.

 

 

Jiyong must not be suspicious or anything. But she was still skeptic. She needed to reassure everything. It was a total mistake. She did a wrong move that risked her life as well as the mission.

 

 

With all the guts gathered, she sneakily walked in tip toe as she slowly turned the knob to her bedroom where Jiyong was resting. She then opened the huge wooden European inspired closet as she carefully slid her tiny fingers on the side and tried to feel the smooth surface.

 

 

A small familiar slit was inserted with her long nail as she slowly clicked it. The thin wood was opened as she got the thing that she believed was something that she needed to accomplish, at least for tonight.

 

 

She gulped hard as her body produced cold bullets of sweat with her heart going on the same rhythm with nervousness. She should do it. No, she must do it. She must not fail or else, Jiyong won't have any use.

 

 

She hid it behind her as she approached Jiyong who was on his deep slumber with the face of an angel. He suddenly rolled and stretched his legs that made her froze for a second but then she swiftly flattened herself on the soft pale carpet. She sneaked a peek as she confirmed that he was still asleep then slowly stood up and bend over the innocent Jiyong.

 

 

Professionally, she injected something on his nape without him being disturbed. She smirked for the unexpected success as she placed back the syringe on the place where it came from. Before she left, she made sure that she did it clean and slightly caressed his nape as she huffed to herself, "Sleep tight, stupid."

 

 

With the touch, he suddenly opened his eyes as she seemed to have a heart attack with her life reduced by a hundred years. She breathed uneasy as he swiftly grabbed her arm tight that it will surely leave a mark on her pale skin. was totally dried as her hand started to sweat cold as well.

 

 

A sudden curve formed onto his lips as he pulled her close to his face, "Noona... What are you doing here? Stalking?" He sleepily groaned as her knees felt weak that made her sit on the bed. She was totally flabbergasted with the full amount of disbelief. She was worried to be busted. Too worried that she would choke him in that moment if he'll say that he knew what she did.

 

 

Luckily, he was just awaken because of the shivers that her fingers made when she caressed his nape. Dara was not really believing the fact that he did not feel the needle but he felt the electricity from the hands of hers. He forced Dara to lie down then wrapped his arm and leg across her thin body as she was left immobile. "Babe, you miss me already?" He huskily asked as he closed his eyes and planted butterfly kisses on her shoulder.

 

 

"Please stay babyyy... Just stay here with me... Hmm..." he murmured gibberish as he slightly nibbled her neck, and kiss. One after another. Again and again until he dozzed off with his lips still on her exposed honeydew scented neck and his arms still cuddling her. Her natural fragrance was really something for Jiyong that made him fall asleep in an instant.

 

 

However, Dara was wide awake as she felt her heart almost stopping and her lungs seemed to be empty even if she tried her best to breath. As if she was stabbed. As if she died. Jiyong was really someone who moves contrary to her plans. To their plans.

 

 

His warm breath brushing against her seemed to bring her back to life. She sighed as she convinced herself that everything will be fine. "Babe..." Dara absentmindedly mumbled gently without her realizing that his lids were already shut.

 

 

 

 

 

________________________

 

A/N: They're cuddling. <3

 

Follow me on twitter @myseungripanda and mention me for a followback. Let's talk there. I'm lonely. lol

 

Btw, thank you Amarie_estel for the super wonderful banner you made for me! I want to hug you. ^^

Goodnight guys! -____-

Mua! Mua! Mua! :*

I will always love you guys. Keep the comments coming! :D

 

  

(imagine GD doing these silly things on the surveillance camera. lol)