4

Drop Dead Goddess

 

FOUR

_________________________________

 

 

When he got back to his senses, he approached his motorbike and put his hand on his pocket to fish the keys. "Oh, great. Just great..." he sarcastically said while resting his one hand on his waist and the other just ran over his face.

 

 

He kicked the ground as if there's an invisible rock that he's aiming. He was really irritated by the fact that she left him frustrated just like that and his keys were lost. All he wanted was to punch whoever that will pass him by.

 

 

Yeah right, he should have just stayed home and did not listen to the two. How could he be tempted by the old style of Seungri? He's convinced by just saying that there are many pretty and y ladies at the club. His erted mind was just overpowering, making decisions on its own. And it's ing annoying.

 

 

How could he be satisfied if all he wanted was Dara. Even if he tried to sleep with all the girls in the city, it won't be enough. They won’t be enough.

 

 

And how the hell on earth did Min Ho get the right timing? As if he was hiding and watching us somewhere here and did call her intentionally to cut their supposed to be love making. Oh no, it’s not love making, it's , rough hard .

 

 

He moved his back to the club as Seungri welcomed him again with open arms, "Hyung! You're back!" He hugged him as he grinned big. He gave Jiyong a peck with all the cheerfulness in his face while the other one coldly removed his arms around him.

 

 

It was indeed his happiest day. "Sol hyung! I won! Now give me a hundred bucks..." He raised his hand with palm opened asking for the money.

 

 

"Aish..." Young Bae hissed before slightly making a gap between his and the velvet couch. He hardly got his leather wallet and opened it. He glanced back at Seungri who was grinning at him with all the glimmers in his eyes. "Aigoo. Lord, what have I done to suffer like this?" He murmured and bitterly handed Seungri the hundred dollars.

 

 

Seungri kissed the money he received then leaned closer to Young Bae which was across the round table and kissed his cheeks as well. "Yuck! Disgusting!" The smaller guy grabbed his sleeve and wiped the saliva off his face.  

 

 

Jiyong was obviously searching for something and was not giving attention to the two as he squatted and looked under the table. He even moved some of the foods and drinks aside and checked. "Have you seen my keys?" He forwarded his head and asked Young Bae.

 

 

"Oops! He's looking for his keys! That's not counted. Give me back my money! Hahahaha!" He laughed with the counter attack and stood up while Seungri put the money on his own pocket. He moved and placed himself behind Jiyong who was busy looking for his keys.

 

 

Jiyong stood up as he scratched his head, thinking where the hell he dropped that. "Wae? I said if he'll get back, you will give me a hundred. Well, that's regarding the reason!" Seungri clamped his hand on Jiyong's arm as the guy on the couch shook his head in irritation.

 

 

Finally, the clueless Jiyong got the happenings. He narrowed his eyes at Seungri then to Young Bae. "Tss. you two. You are making stupid bets again. Just help me find those ing keys!" He raised his voice as Young Bae stiffened and started to search and help him to look for it.

 

 

Seungri who was so relaxed was not minding to find the said lost and was just suppressing a laughter because he knew exactly where was those damn keys. He had it and he hid it carefully. As usual, he tricked Sol because he was gullible. It was a joke but he did not even expect that he will accept the bet. "Later, we'll find it. But for now, join us here." Seungri prettily sat on the couch and spread his arms.

 

 

Jiyong made another deadly glare at Seungri as he bounced from his seat. He grabbed Jiyong’s shoulder then forcefully let him sit. "Oh wait, I'll introduce you to my junior." He was suddenly gone after saying those.

 

 

"I'm not in the mood, really..." He scratched his head while staring at his best friend as Young Bae just shook his head slightly and smirked. He knew exactly Jiyong. He's sure, Jiyong will end up having a ual tonight if the girl that Seungri will introduce is either pretty or y.

 

 

Seungri was back with this lovely lady, skinny like Dara. But of course, Dara's prettier. Jiyong gulped when she extended her arm and offered her hand as Seungri introduced her, "Jiyong this is Sulli." Jiyong lazily accepted her hand just to show that he's not really into her and also, to look cool. "Sulli this is Jiyong."

 

 

*

 

 

The dawn came crawling in as Sulli kissed Jiyong for her farewell while he was still knocked out. He just groaned with the kiss and just mummied himself with the mountainous sheets of blanket. She sneaked from his white huge messy room and grabbed the knobs of the two wooden doors. She silently made her way down the staircase as she noticed the silhouette of a man, reading a book. "Oh, Mr. Choi. G-good morning." She stuttered.

 

 

The man sitting on the extravagant chair did not even spill a word and just glimpsed at her. She was shaking involuntarily as she bowed almost breaking her bones. "G-good bye Sir!"

 

 

Right after she escaped, she breathed like she survived a lion that was supposed to eat her alive. "Oh my God... He's scarier than I thought..." She leaned her back for support on the huge gate of Choi's residence.

 

 

*

 

 

This was unusual for him, having a breakfast with his father and half brother since they were only doing it once or twice a year due to busy schedule of the two. He found it odd and unfamiliar. He didn't know how to enjoy his meal under his dad's stare. It was rather awkward than creepy.

 

 

The old man sipped on his tea and placed it back on the table with the chirping sound of glass to glass, showing that his mood was a bit down for the morning. "Jiyong..." he called his attention formally."Who's the girl you brought home last night?" He was displeased and that made Jiyong pouted, digging his memory of the night. He was just clueless with the girl his father was talking about. The last time he checked, he's single, for now.

 

 

"Huh?" He responded while chewing the hotdog on his mouth. He grabbed the hot black coffee and tried to push the food down with it. He suddenly remembered that he slept with someone. But he really didn't care since he just met her at the club. "Uhmm... Sir, I don't remember her name." He answered while looking at his plate and then continued to eat. He did not show any interest since he doesn't want his father scolding him. This is such a waste of time.

 

 

Oh. And yes, he’s calling him Sir and not dad, appa or anything like that. It’s his choice. He just doesn’t feel him like he’s his real dad, he’s more of a sponsor for him.

 

 

The man took a long sigh and was really disappointed. "I don't want you to bring anyone here. Especially those who I do not know or those who you just met. We need strict security here after those strings of killings lately. You too Seunghyun. I want to remind both of you, this is not a hotel." His sight was turned to his other son who was sitting on his right.

 

 

He sarcastically laughed and answered it in his low voice. "I don't have time for that." He looked at his father trying to convince that he was telling the truth.

 

 

Jiyong just smirked and gazed at his older brother. He examined his face with disgust on him. You don't have time? Really, huh? Gay.

 

 

*

 

 

An hour and a half passed with Park doing that boring lecture that almost ninety percent of the students were yawning or already asleep. Including Jiyong that his face was already buried on his desk, having a deep slumber as his dream was composed of his father, Dara and Seungri's face.

 

 

He did not even get it why he even made a bad choice of going back to the club and falling for Seungri's plan. God, his head was pounding hard as clock ticks. The hard tequila made this ing hangover worst. And why the did he tried to attend this lifeless class just to get rid of his dad. This was a total mistake.

 

 

The bell rang as Jiyong's consciousness was brought back by his seatmate slash best friend since he did not hear the bell due to the loud music on his ear. Young Bae tapped his shoulder as he sat slouching while rubbing his eyes. He removed his earphone only to hear her damn trying-hard-to-be-soft-voice. "Class, dismiss." He was pissed and was awake instantly. Her voice was like caffeine for him. It was annoying. Really annoying.

 

 

He was absentmindedly gazing at his professor while biting his nails and carefully eyeing on her as she clumsily fixed her stuffs then suddenly flipped her stupid dry hair off her milky neck as Jiyong's eyes widened in disbelief.

 

 

Dara...

 

 

It's impossible but he's sure of it. Approximately two inches right under her jaw line.  It's hard to see but Jiyong caught it with his own eyes. And for heaven's sake, he's the one who did that, he's the one who put that ing kiss mark on Dara's neck and of course, he can obviously recognize it. He even bit it and it almost bled last night, making it to look more likely a bruise rather than a lovely kiss mark. How the hell he won't have suspicion that she's the one he was damn crazy about.

 

 

They look alike. They have same body type. They both have white smooth skin. And she has the same kiss mark that he did. This is not coincidence.

 

 

Just one thing. They kiss differently.

 

 

Jiyong immediately grabbed Young Bae's wrist as he looked at him and pointed the person in front. "Have you seen her bruise? The kiss mark?" Yong Bae's face was blank as he stared back at Jiyong. "Bruise? What is a kiss mark?" Oh, the innocence was overflowing for Young Bae. He must be given a golden award for that.

 

 

Jiyong was about to point the kiss mark he was talking about only to find out that she was already gone. "You are useless..." He mumbled as he stood up grumpily with most of his classmates who were going out of the room gave him the space he needed to escape.

 

 

Young Bae shouted as he flew away, not hearing his call. "Jiyong!" He just sat back and frowned his face thinking about what's happening to him. This was the first he's not aware what's going on in Jiyong's head. He seemed different.

 

 

He just picked up his skate board as well as Jiyong's board that was loitering on the floor. He felt for that time that he was no longer his buddy. He's more of an assistant, bringing all the stuffs he left or rather a lawyer for explaining to Jiyong's father, Mr. Choi Dong Joon the stupid things he did. God, it’s hard to become  his friend and even harder to stay being one. Hard headed Jiyong. He thinks carefree and acts the same way.

 

 

Jiyong ran through the corridor and looked from left to right, "Where did she go?" He bit his knuckles as his eyes roamed on the area. He remembered that the faculties’ rooms for the social science department were on fifth floor.

 

 

The elevator did not take so long since he was on the third level already. He was lucky enough that she was just about to enter the room 507. "Miss Owl!" He shouted while he slowly walked towards her and tried to even his breathing.

 

 

Her thin small hand slipped on the knob as she stiffened on her spot. She gripped tight on the folder she was holding and bit her lips. Jiyong stood behind her and whispered slowly, with more authoritative tone, "Show me your neck."

 

 

She frowned and faced him, only to get shocked with his face close to her. Her cheeks blushed pink as she questioningly stared at him, "H-huh? What did you say?"

 

 

Jiyong mockingly hissed as he smirked and placed his both palms on the door, in between her shoulders, she cannot escape. "Just show me your damn neck," he narrowed his eyes and cocked his head arrogantly. Her hand slowly grabbed her hair and was about to show what her student was asking for when the dean called his attention. "Kwon!"

 

 

Jiyong shut his eyes in annoyance and turned his head to the man with both of his hands still on the door. "What now Jae Suk?" He called the dean with only his name, not even including the surname nor giving him the right respect.

 

 

"Uhmmm," the dean swallowed hard and was seriously scared. "Ahhhm, don't make fun of Miss Park..." Jiyong smirked and let go of her. She immediately opened the door and shut it, leaving the two guys standing alone in the corridor. "So you are giving me instructions now, huh?" He intertwined his fingers and stretched his arms with palms out making all his finger bones seemed to crack.

 

 

The older man smiled and slowly approached Jiyong as his heart was now racing in dread. "I-its not like that... I-I just want to say... Don't make fun of her since she's… new here." He stuttered as he put both his palms up that slightly moved back and forth. Jiyong on the other hand just gave him deadly stare and switched the knob, entered the room, then strongly smashed the door, leaving the walls vibrating. "Aigoo, this kid. Such a headache." Yoo Jae Suk, accepted his defeat and removed his thick glasses then caressed his temples.

 

 

He left them, hoping and praying that Miss Park won't be bullied by the ever brat Kwon Jiyong. He did not know exactly how to discipline him if for the first place, he's shaking in fear when he's talking to him. "Well, Jiyong won't hurt her, I hope. Oh God, what will I do? Should I call the police? No, or should I call his father. Or maybe his father is much scarier. Ottoke?" He fisted his hair as he talked to himself. He was going insane.

 

 

Jiyong locked the door as she stood on her seat and grabbed her big brown tote bag. "Let's talk about this tomorrow, I'm going home..." she was about to go out when Jiyong cut her. He grabbed her bag and threw on the floor.

 

 

He hardly pushed Park as some of the small things on the table were dropped on the floor. She grabbed her both shoulder as if she was protecting herself to the approaching y beast. She felt her touching the table as he rested both of his hands on the table, again, trapping her once more.

 

 

Her brown eyes were scared as he saw his lobe fuming with that strong gaze, as if he will do something to her. Jiyong shook his head while flicking his tongue, “Tsk, tsk.” He his upper lip slowly and then smirked arrogantly, leaving a sensual feeling under her skin.

 

 

He leaned closer straight to her neck and blew her hair away to reveal the kiss mark he made as she felt the shivers on her bare neck. Right there, he knew exactly what he thought. Confirmed. It was the one he made, the one he kissed, , and bit.

 

 

Goosebumps kissed her skin as she felt his soft wet lips landing on the kiss mark while her grip on her shoulder became even tighter. She closed her eyes as she savored each peck he gave from the mark up to her jaw line.

 

 

His face moved up a little to her ear and teased. “Who are you? Really...” He the lobe slowly, torturing her with his wet tongue. She was frozen as she clamped her lips with her teeth to avoid making a moan. Gradually he pushed his soft tongue to her inner most right ear as she jerked with all the chills he was making. Oh, for heaven’s sake, he’s damn good. He’s too good that he made her really . Her insides had a sommersault and her palm started to sweat.

 

 

He smirked with the satisfaction of her reaction and whispered huskily, "Miss Park, you have nowhere to go until I get the answer I want..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

_______________

A/N: Still alive guys? Watcha think?

I just want you to know that comments are loved. I’m reading it again and again. Is that normal? Lol.

Please do comment!!! Love you all!  PEACE! ^^v

 

P.S. RoOoNy, if you are reading this,

I just want you to know that I borrowed your dp without you knowing it. Haha. Thanks. :D

Okay, I'll do my thesis now. Goodbye.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻