11

Drop Dead Goddess

 

ELEVEN

___________________________________________________

 

 

"Taeyang," he silently muttered to the guy sitting next to him who was eager to solve his assignment while having a bite on his almost half burger. "The nickname I gave you when we were young was Taeyang right?" Jiyong asked while his mannerism was almost becoming worse, he was biting his nails a little too much than before.

 

 

"Yep, but you changed my nickname to Sol when we were in junior high. You really are the one who decides what people will call me. Neh? Funny that people adopted the pet names you are baptizing me. By the way, why did you ask?" Young Bae answered in his nasal voice with his eyes still on the page as he smiled after solving the 5th problem then turned the next page of his thick workbook.

 

 

Jiyong took out a gum from his pocket, peeled the wrapper and gnawed it hard, this was the only way to stop the nail biting since it was already hurting him, and if he continued to do it, he'll end up bleeding. "Nothing. Uhm... What's the name of your first love again? Krung right?"

 

 

"Yeah. Waeyo?" He put his pen down, gazed at Jiyong with his undying clueless face. "Sol, do you remember her face?" Young Bae looked at the ceiling while narrowing his already small eyes, he tried his best to remember her. But all he got was nothing but a blurred face. "Unfortunately, not. I'm not sure."

 

 

"Do you know her full name?" Jiyong was starting to voice like he was doing an interrogation with a criminal. "Nope," Sol shook his head and sipped the cold cola that made a fresh crisp lining down to his throat. "What if you see her again? What will you do?"

 

 

"I dunno, hug her maybe," his chin lifted up with a grin when he saw the 6th problem. He already knew the right formula to use as he passionately laid his ink on the smooth paper and started to solve it. "Do you still love her?" Jiyong spit out the gum, rolled it in between his fingers and stick under the table.

 

 

Young Bae on the other hand dropped the pen and cutely giggled with his eyes almost missing. "Hahaha! What was that question?" Sol patted his shoulder as his face shifted to somewhat serious, "perhaps, I still do love her. In any case, do you know where she is?"

 

 

"Aniyo, I'm just curious. You know that I never met her even if I was so eager to see her. You won't let me. You have so many alibis back then. I just remember that you are talking about her for couple of years after she left you. Then now, she seems… faded. I mean, you never mention her anymore." He yawned and rested his elbow on the table, his chin on his palm.

 

 

Glancing at the by passers from the outside through the huge glass window of the fast food chain, Jiyong fiddled the tissue paper and made it into a boat. He was surely bored. "I was just wondering if first love really never dies. Because I never had one. And I thought you’ve already forgotten her." Jiyong stood up, planning to abandon Young Bae since the boredom of watching him in solving algebra problems was killing him.

 

 

Jiyong suddenly froze after Young Bae confessed with what his heart's content. "Forgot her? That will never going to happen. I will never forget Krung. She’s one of a kind." Those words he uttered suddenly stabbed his chest as he felt a sudden pressure of the competition even though he was the only one feeling the intense.

 

 

Sorry, but she no longer belongs to you. Finders keepers, dude.

 

 

*

 

 

"Young Master, the goods from China will arrive tonight." Kim Jaejoong handed him the folder of sheets of summarized information about the sinful powder they will soon be distributing to the lowest of the low people in Korea. "And some machines from Japan are on our possessions now."

 

 

"That's good," he commented with the satisfaction in his face as he reviewed keenly the details. He noticed that Jaejoong wasn't leaving and seemed to be watching his every move. "Do you have anything more to say?"

 

 

The young man in suit and tie nodded as he grabbed a full amount of oxygen to fill his lungs before he uttered, "By the way, Young Master, we have some information regarding the mafia Myeongdongpa. The son of the Mr. Lee is starting a new underground project, he was rehabilitating the old race track at Daegu and was planning to start as soon as possible. Also, they are acquiring weapons from Russia. Their next target will be the production of it. They already invested a lot in that field." He intertwined his hands, waiting for his reaction.

 

 

"I'm really enjoying this competition," he commented arrogantly as he crossed his long legs and loosen his tie a bit. "Should I inform your father about this?" Jaejoong added as he fished the smart phone from his dark suit.

 

 

"No need. I can handle this. He's still busy about the upcoming election." Seunghyun smirked as he ordered his apprentice to get out the room. When he got himself alone, he stood up as he faced the huge window glass, seeing the whole city from the skyscraper’s view.

 

 

Seunghyun crossed his arms while cocking his head and whispered to himself, "Lee Min Ho... What a pretty face for underground society. I really doubt your ability."

 

 

*

 

 

The door silently swung as he stood in front of her desk that was piled up with towers of paper bundles. "Babe, not now. I'm busy," she muttered with her attention still on the laptop. Her face only inches away from the screen while typing incredibly fast.

 

 

Jiyong flushed in an instant with the way she called him, he looked down as his lower lip disappeared behind his teeth, hiding his smile. Though he can't help it, he was defeated and lifted his face. His grin brightened the whole room like he was some sort of an angel.

 

 

Impossible may seem, but she already memorized Jiyong's figure and that's why even if he was just seen from her peripheral vision, she was more than a hundred percent sure it was that goofball. With the assurance, she just ignored him and focused on what she was working on.

 

 

Two men holding four bouquets of roses suddenly barged in without knocking. Two bouquets in each person's grasp. All roses came in different colors, creamy white, baby pink, pale blue, and lavender. He did his best just to order those fresh flowers. Well, actually, it was Seungri who bought it, the one who always run errands for Jiyong.

 

 

"What the hell are these!" She asked, no, she exclaimed with her left brow up high while pointing on the bouquets that were rested on the table. The two guys immediately made their way out as Jiyong removed the lollipop from his mouth, his lips slowly then scratched the back of his head. "Hmm, flowers?"

 

 

She rolled her eyes and flipped her hair as she stood up, closing the laptop then sarcastically hissed. "Ha. Ha. Of course, I know. Duh? Stop being sarcastic Jiyong. So I'm right, you are the one who sent the flowers last time. Liar."

 

 

"Yeah. I thought you hate red roses, so there. Pick the color you want babe." He placed the lollipop back to his mouth then pushed it aside that made a cute bump on his cheek. "Tss... I hate roses." She had a sour face and disgusted with all the beautiful flowers she just received.

 

 

She walked towards the extremely organized shelf and searched for the manuals when he suddenly back hugged her. He really loved doing that sort of thing. Back hug. "I will miss you," he took a deep sigh as his arms tightened, burying his face on her hazelnut hair and gave her nape a kiss.

 

 

"What's wrong with you?" She faced him and irritatedly pushed his chest that made him step back. "Stop playing around. For heaven's sake, I have so many deadlines and the final week is coming near. Don't you have any class to attend? You are so tardy. I won't have a second thought to fail you in my class if you won't pass the exam."

 

 

She shook her head and finally spotted the manuals she needed. When she was about to go back to her desk, she frowned and put the handbounds back to its original place and hysterically yelled. "Uh- what the heck are you doing?!"

 

 

He held the bouquet of the roses up then wiggled it like a kid. One by one the petals dropped on the floor until, if not all, most of the petals were off from the stems, landing messily everywhere.  The four pastel colors were like magically combined as Jiyong charismatically half smiled after all the petals had fallen off.

 

 

He threw the remains away then presented his masterpiece. He spread his arms as his cheekbones were held high with his innocent smile. "Ta-da! Bed of roses!"

 

 

"What the? Jeez. You are a nut head." She kneeled down and tried to hand swipe the petals close together so that it will be easier for her to clean it out. She shook her head realizing the petals were completely scattered as she twitched her lips out in annoyance. Actually she would be a little more thankful if he left the roses lying on the table. She didn't like roses but she didn't hate those too. She prefer tulips than roses, to be honest.

 

 

"Your clothes are making me extremely uncomfortable. Let's take them off?" He cocked his head while standing in front of her. His eyes glared at her long dark brown dress that was making her look like an old woman with the contrast of her high cut neon pink converse. Her fashion sense was something to be criticized, and it was really a sore to his eyes since he valued fashion that much.

 

 

"No," she looked up, still on her knees as her cute lobes widened, making a puppy weary eyes. "Why?" He pouted and rested his both hands on his waist while his tongue playing with the lollipop. Her facial expression turned to a wild one after she took off her thick glasses and put it aside. "Because I don't want to, babe."

 

 

She forwarded herself and swiftly unbuckled his rolling stone belt, too fast that he didn't had the chance to stop her. She his tight red jeans as Jiyong grabbed her hands, "Oh, wait! What are you doing?" She arrogantly removed his held and teasingly the corner of her lips. "Giving what you want."

 

 

She glimpsed on the ceiling and shrugged the fact that someone was watching them, the man behind the lenses. She also didn't mind the pen on her pocket, well actually, a recorder that her boss gave after she broke one.

 

 

In no time, his hard shaft was now trapped on her grip, making him blush once more because of the intense of her soft little hands. She tightened her grasp, making the member harder as he softly moaned when she started to , slowly. She then imitated Jiyong with the lollipop by sticking her tangerine tinted lip against his 's head. She soon brushed her lips from the helmet to the protruding veins of the length as Jiyong fisted her hair for a grip, and good thing that she didn't wear that stupid wig of her anymore, what's the point right?

 

 

Her tongue teasingly played, swirling around like a pro. She went to the whole length, kissing it as it left trails of ecstasy for Jiyong. She then slowly welcomed his inside her pretty small mouth with her tongue still the skin underneath as he was alarmed that he might come in her orifice.

 

 

He knew it was rude, but she was too damn good that he pushed her for a ing as she held his legs for support. The deep made him blurted a curse with the intense gratification of his pleasure. "Oh Dara, you are so... Hmmmm... Great… !"

 

 

She made the movement, faster and deeper as her lips tightening around his hard that made her saliva pooled on . She swallowed the precum together with the saliva as it formed a vacuum, everything, literally, that made her cheeks pulled inside.

 

 

While her oral was doing the job, she still managed to look up as she saw his throat bob after he swallowed while his eyes locked with her. His lollipop was hard as he felt himself, ready for a release. ", I'll come in your mouth if you continue my !" He warned as he saved his candy from falling.

 

 

She smirked, feeling the sweet victory within reach. "Enough. Now we're quits." She stood up and took the lollipop out of his mouth then put on hers before turning her back. A curve lifted her face with the delicious mix of Jiyong's personal taste and the sweetness of the lollipop combined in her tastebud. Plus the triumph of the revenge with the last time that he made her damn frustrated.

 

 

"Tss... So this is how you play the game?" Jiyong took of his vest, leaving only his shirt on and violently grabbed her waist that made her out of balance as her hands landed on the table for support. He ripped her dress, since the buttons are on the back as her milky back showed that made Jiyong so ly . He stick his tongue from her nape and it down to her spinal cord that sent her the sensual arousal right away.

 

 

He ripped her dress even more, making it completely split as here polka dots showed. He even tore it off as Dara's mind became so messed up while panicking with how Jiyong literally took off her dress and her undergarment in the most brutal way. The dress was now covering only her front with her back shivering with its nudeness. "Yah! Jiyo-" he pushed Dara to bend then soon slammed his length from behind through her core to her that was surprisingly moist already. "Hngggggg... Jiyong! W-wait!"

 

 

The ing was so harsh that he needed to grab her hair pulling her closer to him, making his full shaft slid on her tight . "Uhhhhm... Ji-" the papers that were organized were soon crumpled as she accidentally pushed her laptop off her table as well as the other paraphernalia for the finals week.

 

 

Jiyong bent towards her and slowly kissed her nape while he released her hair and embraced her. Her was now touching the chest of Jiyong that his shirt was already wet with his sweat. "Baby," he mumbled as the shoving became even faster. The pain she felt from the first became pleasure now as she almost fell on the table, "Ahhhh! Jiyong... Hnnnggggg..." She moaned as he slowed the motion.

 

 

"Shhhh... Someone might hear us Ma'am," he teasingly smirked as the lollipop from dropped, tossing on the table then she sticked her tongue out, her lips. She dug his teeth on her lower lip, suppressing the moan that she might make. He hammered her core, merciless as she failed to make herself quiet and let out again a loud, shameless moan. While Jiyong was really holding himself, he just don't want to come yet. Not yet. he wanted to enjoy this as much as he could.

 

 

He was totally ing her fast that his largeness was sliding freely inside and out with the lubrication she was providing. His palm and playful fingers traveled from her back to her as he kneaded those humps. His touch was really something that she can’t believe how those hands were leaving her skin hot and crimson. With the luscious sweaty union, she was not just over the edge, she was higher than the empire state as she felt her knees turning into jelly, "Ji... Jiyong... I'm... Uhmmmm! !"

 

 

He was not that selfish at all as he let her reached the end but his hand sneaked to her sensitive bud, the oris, he pressed it, tugged, pulled and played that was really torturing her with too much pleasure just after coming. Actually, Jiyong loved torturing someone with pleasure to make sure that she'll come back for more. She was already shaking and was about to collapse on her table but he grabbed her shoulders to save her from falling.

 

 

She was like a lifeless vegetable, shaking body, frail legs as Jiyong continued the great as he heard a grumpy groan of protest from her. He shut his eyes as he gripped on her waist, for the last hit. He came in as he felt the heaven rapture slowly fading away.

 

 

He sat on what he called bed of roses as he flattened his left palm on the floor, putting his weight on it. He was trying to catch his breath as she faced him with her trembling body. She kneeled in between his thighs as she leaned her forehead on his shoulder, trying to rest her head.

 

 

"Noona," he hoarsely called while breathing deep "...you're amazing." His body was weak from the deed as his hand slid, making his back fall flatly on the hard floor with Dara falling as well, landing the side of her face on his chest.

 

 

She can almost hear the hard and rapid beating of his heart, she's sure that all his energy was drained as she forced herself to sit but it turned out that she just failed with herself hitting Jiyong's chest once more. Her strength was down to zero too.

 

 

Jiyong chuckled as he grabbed a handful of petals within his reach and playfully dropped on her head then ran his fingers through her hair, making the colorful petals evenly distributed to her tendrils. " you Kwon..." she lazily hissed , ironic from what she really wanted to say. Jiyong reached for her hand and fill in the gap between her fingers, he felt that their hands were perfectly fitting to one another. He held her hand tighter as she beautifully smiled, a smile that she never had done quite like this one.

 

 

 

 

 

________________________________

A/N:  This is not in the plan. But... But... I want to include a . Hahahahaha. I want to. Okay?

The mafia group mentioned still exists, as far as I researched. So, yeah, there. Haha.

Anyway, goodnight! I love you all. Comments are appreciated! :D

Muah! :*

I dunno. But. I really love Jiyong in his messy mix of blue and pink hair. Gaaaaahd. T____T

His smile... Those eyes... Perfect... Oh . I'm outta here!