Oppa Babo

You Were The Only One, My Only One.

It's 2 am in the morning. I'm still flipping through my books, looking for answers for all the questions. My phone rang. It's Daehyun.

" Yah babo. Still awake?" He asked.

" Nae. Still reading." I replied.

" Aigoo.. It's 2 am Minhyun ssi." 

" Aigoo... It's 2 am Daehyun ssi. You're not sleeping too." 

" Well it's different! I'm training for my next album and you're reading. Reading is alot more boring than dancing you know." He said.

" Well, it doesn't matter. Tomorrow is Saturday and we don't have school. So I can just wake up later." I said.

" Aigoo... You lucky person. Yah. Go to sleep as soon as you finish reading. Arraso?" He nags me using satoori.

" Nae omma."

" Oh wae omma?" 

" Because you sound like my mum."

" Yah!"

The both of keep teasing each other until I feel asleep. And the last word I heard from him is ' saranghae'. He's probably talking about cheesecake again.


The day is here. Today is the entrance exam for the competition. I felt nervous. All my friends are here to help me.

" Minhyun, Minhyun here have some water." L said.

" Gomawo." I drank it.

" Minhyun, Minhyun, let me wipe your sweat." Kris said.

" Ani. I can do it myself."

" Minhyun, Minhyun, here eat some cheesecake." Daehyun said.

" Nae, gomawo."

" Minhyun, Minhyun..."

" Can you guys stop it? I'll felt stressed if you guys keep doing this. Stop serving me and sit down." I said.

" Gee... Don't be so stressed. I just want to sing for you." Baekhyun said.

" Gwenchana. Go sing to Hanjung." I said, teasing him.

" Yah..." 

" Bwo? I know you like her." I said.

" How... How did you know?" He asked.

" It's obvious you babo." I said.

" What?"

" It's obvious! Whatever you do, you borrows her notes even though Kris sits beside you, you buy drinks for her every time." I said.

" Do you think she'll like me for real? Not just because I'm famous." He asked.

" Bacon, I've know Hanjung since I could remember. She's not that kind of person. She's nice and sweet and caring and very protective towards her friends." I said. " Go tell her, she might seem a little crazy but that's what you like about her right?"

" Yeah I guess I should." And the both of us smiled.

" Yah yah yah... Are the both of you talking bad about me?" Hanjung appeared from nowhere.

" It's a secret." I said.

" Come on.. I want to know." She said.

" Well then.. Ask Bacon." I smirked. " Ah! I need to go in now. Bye! Wish me luck!" I said.

" Minhyun! Hwaiting!" All of them said.


" I'm so tired I felt like I could die!" I said.

" Well...After 2 weeks of crazy studying... If you're not tired, you're probably a zombie." Joon oppa said, holding me school bag.

" Finally... Now to wait for the results." I said. " Yunho oppa odisseo?" 

" He went to buy some yummy food. Omma and appa went to Jeju Island for some important meeting so this week we'll have to take care of ourself." Oppa said.

" Ask Yunho oppa to buy some ddukboki and sanmgyuptang!" I said.

" He's buying everything because we don't know what to eat." 

" I'm back!" 

" Whoo! And I'm hungry." I said, rushing down. " Yah oppa! Micheosseo? You bought so many things!" 

We laid the table and then Yunho oppa realised that he bought so much that we could feed more than 10 people.

" Ottoke? We can't possibly finish that much!" Joon oppa said.

" Ah! Chakaman." I went upstairs and called all my friends.

" Yeobosseyo?" Jay oppa answerd his phone.

" Oppa, want to come over now? That babo oppa of mine bought too much food and we would like to invite you to dinner." I said.

" Let me see.. Okay no scedules. Who'll be there too?" He asked.

" Ermm... Not much.. Hyun Ki, Hanjung, Bacon, Kris, L, Daehyun and you."

" Wait what? You call that not much? There's like 10 people!" 

" What? Why not? Yunho oppa bought too much and Daehyun said he's bringing more kimchi." I said.

" Nae nae... Wait for me okay?"

" Yes sir!"