Surprise

You Were The Only One, My Only One.

“See, I told you to be careful!” I shouted.

“Mianhae!” Daehyun said.

The both of us are panting hard, really hard! Don’t get the wrong idea! We were just walking down the streets of Japan, shopping and suddenly Daehyun grabbed my hand. Unfortunately, some fans saw us and chased us all the way from the shopping center to the alley.

“Are we safe here?” I asked.

“Maybe… If people don’t see us.” Daehyun said.

“Aish if it’s not because of your craving for Takoyaki, we wouldn’t even be here!” I said.

“Come on, this might be the one in a lifetime experience!” He said.

“Yeah right! I’m tired!” I said.

“Oh, you’re wearing heels…” He said and looked at my feet.

“I thought we’ll just be out for a while to buy Takoyakis but who knows this happens.” I said, taking off my shoes.

“Here, have mine.” Daehyun said and took off his shoes.

“Won’t your feet hurt?” I asked. “There’s going to be lots of running and the might be stones on the ground.”

“Give me your shoes then.” He said and took them from me. “Aigoo… It’s too small.”

I laughed. “Yah, you’re going to spoilt them. I’ll just walk barefoot, put your shoes back on.”

“I have socks! I’ll be fine!” He said and walks away. “Hurry up!”

“Aishh Daehyunie!” I put on his sneakers and ran up to him.

“Are we lost?” I asked.

“Maybe? I’m not really good at roads in Japan.” He said.

“Let’s call manager oppa.” I said.

“Oops… No battery.” He said and looks at my phone.

“No signal? Oh right, we’re in Japan, not Korea.”

“Ottokae?” I looked at him.

“Come on, let’s go maybe ask for direction.” He said and pulled me with him.

I’m the kind that worries a lot, so I keep on annoying Daehyun with questions.

“Daehyun ah, what if your feet hurt? You need to dance for the concert!” “Daehyun ah, what if people see me wearing your shoes?” Daehyun ah, what if we can’t get back in time for your concert?”

“Oh Minhyun ah! Shhh! Stop with your questions! And besides, the concert is tomorrow. We have the whole day to ourselves. Let’s think of this as a vacation instead of working okay?”

“You’re the one that’s working; I’m just here for fun!” I said.

“Yah mwoyah!”

“Oppa ani! I mean Daehyun…” ! Why did I call him oppa?

“Did you just call me oppa?” He asked.

“Ani! Are you alright?” I asked, acting dumb.

“Come on, call me oppa.” He said.

“Don’t be silly. We’re the same age.” I said.

“Just for today. Jebal! Just for today.” He said.

“Fine.. O..oppa…” I said and I felt embarrassed about that.

“Yes!” He said and jumped.

“Are you really that happy?” I asked.

“Yes!”

“Oppa, oppa! Look!” I said, pointing at the big screen on the streets.

“Ah EXO!” Daehyun said.

“Look! Baekhyunnie, Kris! Aigoo I miss them very much!” I said.

“Hold on, there’s INFINITE too, is there some kind of concert here?”

“MAMA! Oppa! Mnet Music Awards! Look! B.A.P!” I said.

“Oh, we’re going too? But how did I not know?” Daehyun said.

“Oppa, let me ask you. Are you always paying attention on food and sleeping when all of them are having meeting?” I asked.

“Aigoo… Minhyun you know me so much.” He said and laughed.

“Wah oppa! I want to go too! It’s next month!” I said and pulled his sleeve.

“Wonder which award did we get?” He said and smiled.

“Artist of the year!” I said.

“Hmm… Best Male Dance Group?” He asked.

“I doubt that will happen.” I said and laughed.

“Kyaaa! Look! That’s B.A.P Daehyun!” I heard someone screaming!

“! Oppa, give me back my shoes and here! I’ll meet you back at the alley just now!” I said and grabbed my shoes, kick out Daehyun’s shoes and ran barefoot.

“Yah! Choi Minhyun!” I heard Daehyun shouting but I just kept running.

If I ever got caught on camera with Daehyun it would cause a lot of trouble to the company, my members and even Daehyun. I must not be seen with him. Why did I promise to come out with him in the first place?

“Did you know what I saw just now? Daehyun oppa!” I heard some girls talking in Korean. Korea fans?

“Yeah, I know! I heard someone said that he’s with a girl!” The other said. , think I might be busted.

“His girlfriend maybe?”

“Nah, I think it’s just a lucky fan.” One of them said.

Huh, lucky fan that was wearing his shoes and walked around holding his arm. Yeah, lucky. People were staring at me weirdly until I realize that I was still holding my shoes and not wearing them. Oops better wear them now.

I realize that I’m lost too. I know nothing about Japan. Even if you give me a map I would still be lost. Anyway, I’m lost. Can’t use my phone, and I have no idea where am I, great day in Japan huh. I tried to find my way around but I think I might be walking in circles. Uhhh I’m getting frustrated and my feet hurts like hell.

“Minhyun? Is that you?” I heard someone asked.

I turn around. “Bacon? Kris?”

“Hey, what are you doing alone here? Where’s Daehyun?” Kris asked.

“Wait, why are you guys here?” I asked.

“Well, I told you we’re holding a reunion but I didn’t tell you where.” Baekhyun said.

“Wait, wait, so does that mean that….”

“Minhyun!!!!!!!!!” I heard people shouting.

“Hanjung, Hyunki!” It’s been months since I last saw them.

“Umm you haven’t answered my question Minhyun. Where’s Daehyun?” Kris asked.

“Oh right.” And I told them everything.

“You two got separated? Then let’s go look for him.” Baekhyun said.

“How come no fangirls ever saw you guys?” I asked.

“We have our ways!” L said and took off his mask and hat.

“L! It’s been so long!” I said and gave him a hug.

“Where were you?” Kris asked.

“I went into that shop and you guys left me. Gee, thanks.”

“Well, sorry.”

“Okay, now, let’s go and look for that Jung Daehyun.” Hyunki said.