Wow

You Were The Only One, My Only One.

After school, I followed Daehyun to the nearest subway station.

"Bwo? Where are we going?" I asked.

"I have to go for a pre-recording at the recording set. It's at the Mnet Building." Daehyun said. "Are you hungry?" He asked.

"Nope, I'm fine. You?" 

"Actually I wanted to have some cheesecake but since we're running out of time..."

"Here have this." I said handing him a container containing a piece of cheese cake Joon oppa gave me this morning.

"Wow are you like Doraemon or what?" He smiled happily seeing the cheesecake.

"My brother gave it to me but I don't feel like having it, you can have it." I smiled back. Damn, he's cute!

"Is it really alright if I eat this? Won't your brother be upset?" He asked.

"Nah, there's still about half in the fridge at home. He bought it yesterday." I replied.

"Thanks then!"

"Omo omo omo! Its Daehyun oppa! Omo! Is that his yeoja chinggu? Andwae!" Aigoo... Sometimes these people can be so annoying.

"Daehyun ah, aren't you going to wear a mask or a cap or anything?" I asked. 

"Oh yeah! I forgot, hold my bag for a while." Daehyun said, handing me his bag. "There, wear this." He said, giving me a mask and a cap. He put on one too. We were then quiet the whole journey.


"Whoa this place is so huge!" I have to admit I am quite amused.

"Wait till you see the stages." Daehyun smiled at me. "Let's go in to the waiting room. I'll introdunce you to my hyungs and dongsaengs!" He said and pulled me into a room.

"Yah Jung Daehyun! You're late! Hurry up and change your clothes and do your makeup!" Someone shouted at Daehyun as we enter the waiting room.

"Mianhae hyung! Come on Minhyun." Daehyun said.

"Daehyun ah, you bought your yeoja chinggu? Ayyy you rascal.." That one guy that was sitting on the couch said.

"Aniya hyung. Minhyun is my friend, my classmate. She sits beside me you know." 

"Annyeonghasseyo! I'm Choi Minhyun." I said, bowing.

"Oh noona annyeong! I'm Choi Junhong, but call me Zelo!" A very tall guy said to me. He look so young!

"That's Yongguk hyung, Himchan hyung, Youngjae there doing his makeup, and Jongup." Daehyun said, pointing out for me to see.

"Annyeong, Daehyunnie chinggu." Yongguk said.

"She's quite cute you know." Himchan said to Yongguk.

"Hyung, don't scare her, she'll run away." Jongup said, grinning.

I just stood there and smile.

"10 more minutes for B.A.P! Stand by!" Someone shouted from the door.

"Take this, sit down and listen to it and don't run away." Daehyun said, handing me an ipod.

"Okay okay, I'm not a kid anymore. Besides, I might get lost!" I said and he smiled at me and then went to the stage.

I plugged in the earphones and pushed the play button. I sat on the couch, listening to the music. Its not bad actually, the song is very catchy. I looked around the waiting room, and saw the television. I stared at it. I turn off the ipod and glued myself in front of the tv.

Daehyun is singing. Zelo is rapping. Everyone is dancing with cool lights. Everything about it is cool. Daehyun's powerful vocal was just so great. That guy, sure is perfect. The music ends, and everyone got off the stage.

A  few minutes later, the doors opened.

"You saw us performing?" Daehyun asked. He's sweating from head to toe.

"Yeah." I replied. "That's quite cool."

"Quite? You should say very cool! Awesome!" Daehyun said.

"Fine then. I was so awesome that I have to glue myself infront of the tv." I said and he smiled. I looked at my watch. Oh hell no!

"I really should be going. I'm gonna be late for dinner and y mum would just  slaughter me!" I said.

"I'll sind you back home. I promised you just now." Daehyun said.

"No it's alright. You should take a rest." 

"Come on! Hyung! Tell manager hyung that I'll be out for a while. I'll go back to the dorm myself." Daehyun told Himchan and pulled me out with him.