Peace?

You Were The Only One, My Only One.

 

Being not able to not see anything, I felt so unsecure. I don’t know what can I do, I can’t do anything. I have to depend on people to be able to go somewhere, to eat something… I feel so useless.

“Minhyun! How are you feeling today?” Ah, it’s Hanjung.

“Hey, where are you? I’m feeling great, just I can’t see you.” I said.

“Hey come on, cheer up. Think of this as a chance for you to rest and relax. Remember, you passed the audition and your life is going to be busy. Going to school, practicing dancing, singing, acting and much more.” Daehyun said.

“Yeah, by the way congratulation on passing the audition.” L said.

“Although I passed it, I’m not even sure if I had the chance to debut, or to even practice.” I said.

“CEO asked you to rest okay? You are not doing anything until you are fully recovered.” Daehyun said.

“What if I don’t?” I said.

“Hey hey. Listen here Choi Minhyun, you are going to recover okay? Have faith! Even if you don’t, you can still sing!” Kris said.

“Yeah, you have the talent, you can do anything.” Hyunki said.

“Thanks guys. I’m sorry for being such a pessimist. I can’t help it.” I said.

“We understand. Don’t worry okay.” Daehyun said, holding my hand.

“Choi~Min~Hyun~” I heard the voice of Joon oppa.

“Oppa! Where are you? Gosh.”

“Haha, we’re over here. Guess what? You have a special visitor.” Yunho oppa said.

“Who? Minho oppa?” I asked.

“No, I’m over here.” Minho oppa said.

“Then who?”

“Surprise! Hey kid.” It was Jay oppa’s voice.

“Hey! You’re here!”

“Sorry I couldn’t be here when you met with the accident. I was busy back in Seattle.” He said.

“It’s alright. Anyway, how are you?” I asked.

“Me? Just the usual, shooting music videos, shooting some shows, recording.” He said.

“Well, don’t you know? Minhyun passed the audition!” Minho oppa said.

“Really? Aigoo… Which company are you going?” He asked.

“Umm… Daehyun’s company, TS Entertainment.” I replied.

“Ah, that company is great! I should do collaboration with you one day.”

“Actually oppa, if you can, B.A.P likes you very much and if you could do collaboration with them, I think it will be great.” I said.

“Really?”

“Yeah, our leader, Bang Yongguk admires you.” Daehyun said.

“Then I should probably meet him.”

“Really? I can call him now!” Daehyun sounded excited.

“Sure. If he’s free of course.” Oppa said.

“I’ll be back in a while.” Daehyun said.

“So, is your father alright about this?” Oppa asked.

“I don’t really know.” I said.

“He’s alright with it.” Minho oppa said.

“Huh?”

“He apologized to me that day. And I apologized to him too. You know, appa wants you and me to go home.” Minho oppa said.

“He wants you two to go home and have dinner. After Minhyun is discharged of course. And Minhyun ah, he wants you to bring Daehyun along.” Joon oppa said.

“Whoa… Unbelievable.” I said.

“I know right.” Minho oppa said.

“Ah, bring your friends along too Minhyun ah, omma wants to thank them for taking care of you.” Yunho oppa said.

“Hear that guys? My mum wants to thanks you guys.” I said.

“Can I tag along?” Jay oppa asked.

“Sure why not? You’re family.” Minho oppa said.

“So, when will you be able to go home?” Joon oppa asked.

“The doctor said that Minhyun can be discharged two days later.” Baekhyun said.

“That’s great. I’ll tell omma.” Joon oppa said.

“Hey, Jay hyung, Yongguk hyung said it’ll be great, they’re all coming here now.” Daehyun said.

“Ah, it’s like we’re having a k-pop concert.” Hyunki said and we all laughed.


Daehyun’s Point Of View

“Is she asleep?” Himchan hyung asked.

“Yeah, must be tired from all that excitement just now.” I replied.

“Hey, we’re going out to have dinner with the others, you coming?” Yongguk hyung asked.

“Nah, I’ll just stay here.” I said.

“Okay, we’ll be back after dinner.”

“Bye.”

Everyone went out for dinner and Minhyun fell asleep. Poor girl, I know she is heartbroken on the inside when her dad chased her out from the house, and now… Losing her sight is so painful, for her and for me. I wish I can protect her more, why wasn’t I the one who was involved in the accident? Why wasn’t I’m  the one who lost my sight.

“Daehyun!” She shouted my name.

“Shh… I’m here…” I said, holding her hand. It seems like she was having a nightmare. She gripped my hand tightly.

“Don’t leave me alone.” She said softly.

“I won’t. I promise.” I said, smiling to myself, wondering if she can hear me.

“Hey.” Someone said.

“Hmm? Oh Kris.” I was surprised. “Didn’t you go have dinner with the others?”

“Nah, think you might be bored, so here to keep you company.” He said.

“So, how’s everything at your company?” I asked

“Nothing much though… You guys had so many comebacks already, while we only have one.” Kris said.

“It’s tiring too, to have so many comebacks.” I said.

“We should switch places.” He joked.

“Yeah let’s.” I said and the both of is laughed.

“We’re preparing to have a comeback. But I’m not sure when.” Kris said.

“If you did, we’ll all be there to support you guys.” I said.

“It’s funny that some people thought we were rivals. I mean, I still remember when Luhan offers you chips.” He said smiling.

“Yeah, maybe because we debut at the same year and our concept is almost the same?” I said.

“I was thinking will there be fan wars because of us?” He said.

“I’ve seen some means comments that both our fans have written and damn…. The fight was intense.” I said and we both laughed.

 

“I hope she could hurry up and recover.” Kris suddenly said.

“Yeah, me too… It’s just not the same without her in school.”

“Should you tell her about Kim Hyunyoon? I mean like let her feel a bit jealous.” He said, laughing.

“Maybe I should. But not now, she’s a bit down these few weeks.” I said.

“Should we do something to make her happy?” He asked.

“We could write a song for her?”

“Great idea! But who know how to write a song?”

“I can ask Yongguk hyung… He’s the best at writing songs.” I said.

“Cool. Then we all sing it for her.” He said.

Right now, I just hope all the best for Minhyun. 


Sorry guys, I couldn't update these few days. I'm having an important exam and well... I was running out of ideas! Ahh! 

I promise I'll write something better next time. Just keep calm and continue reading! XD