The Accident

You Were The Only One, My Only One.

Ah… What a beautiful morning, well, time to go to the company! Daehyun called and said that today I’ll be able to meet the other trainees, and some of them could be my band mates! I walked to the company and had my breakfast at the shop nearby. It was great!

Kkeuteomneun gil wieseo mulleoseol suneun eobseo. Ooh ooh ooh oohh heundeulliji ma.” My phone is ringing.

“Yeobosseyo?”

“Minhyun! Are you here already? Hurry up!” Daehyun said.

“Arraso! I’m on my way now. Hold on!”

“Okay, I’m waiting for you down here, hurry up okay?” He seemed more excited than I am.

“Okay, I’ll hang up now okay? Bye!”

I hung up my phone and continue walking. I was near the company and was ready to cross the road. Ah! I saw Daehyun there and he saw me too. I waved to him and he waved back. I was crossing the road when I heard the sound of tires skidding. I turned and looked, but it was too late. The speeding car knocked me and I out.


Daehyun’s Point Of View

“Minhyun!” I run to her. There was blood everywhere. I called the ambulance but it hasn’t arrived.

“You can't die! You promised to be with me forever!” I said, holding her, my shirt and pants are soaked in blood, there are people looking, but I don’t care. I panicked; I don’t know what to do next.

Five minutes later, the ambulance arrived. They carried her into the ambulance and I followed.

“She’s losing blood!” One of the nurses said.

“Put on the oxygen mask.” The other said.

They tried to stop the bleeding, but they can’t. We arrived at the hospital in a short time and they moved her to the emergency room. All I could do now is pray and wait. I called Yunho hyung, Minho hyung and our friends. They were all shocked to hear the news.

“Where are you guys now?” Yunho hyung asked.

“At the hospital of course.”

“I’ll be there in a while, have you contacted Joon?”

“No, not yet.” I said.

“Okay, don’t worry. I’ll bring the whole family there.” He said and hung up.

“Daehyun!” I heard Kris’s voice.

“Kris! You guys are here!”

“How is she?” Hanjung asked.

“I don’t know, they just moved her to the emergency room.” I replied.

“How did it all happened?” Baekhyun asked.

I told them everything.

“It’s all my fault! If I haven’t wave to her, maybe she would be safe! If I haven’t called her, she would have arrived earlier!” I said.

“Stop blaming yourself Daehyun! It’s not your fault! This is an accident!” L said.


In the emergency room…

“Doctor! She’s losing too much blood!” The nurse said.

“What is her blood type?”

“She’s a O positive.”

“Go get it now. ASAP!” The doctor said.

“Doctor, there was not enough O positive blood. In fact, the last ones are used yesterday.” The nurse said, running back to the doctor.

“Go out and ask if any of her friends or family is O positive.” The doctor ordered.

“Yes doctor.”

“Nurse! How is Minhyun?” Daehyun asked.

“She’s losing too much blood and there was no more in the supplies. Is there anyone here that is O positive and can donate blood?” The nurse asked.

“Where is Minhyun’s hyungs? They should be here by now!” Kris said.

“Nurse, can a non-blood related person donate blood?” Daehyun asked.

“Yes, if your blood is compatible to the patients.” The nurse replied.

“Then I’ll do it. I’m a blood type O positive.” Daehyun said.

“Are you sure?” L asked.

“Yes. I’m sure.”

“Let’s have a blood test first. Follow me.” The nurse said and Daehyun followed her.

The nurse did the blood test and Daehyun’s blood is compatible to Minhyun’s. Daehyun was then sent to the emergency room to donate blood to Minhyun.

“Kris! How’s Minhyun!” Minho asked, running to Kris.

“Hyung! You’re finally here. She’s losing blood and Daehyun is going to donate blood for her.

“Where’s my family? Aren’t they here yet?” Minho asked.

“Minho!” Joon called Minho.

“Hyung, you’re here.”

“What happened? Why is my Minhyun in the hospital?” Minhyun’s mum asked.

Kris and Baekhyun told them everything and Minhyun’s mum started to cry.

“What will happen to Minhyun? Is she going to be alright?”

“Don’t worry omma, Minhyun is very strong, she’ll be alright.” Yunho said.

“Where is Daehyun?” Joon asked.

“He’s in there too, saving Minhyun.” Hanjung said.

“What?” Minhyun’s dad looked shocked.

“There was not enough blood in the supplies and Minhyun is losing too much blood. And that time, Daehyun is the only one with a O positive blood.” Kris explained.

“That kid, sure is a great kid.” Yunho said.