Jealous?

You Were The Only One, My Only One.

 

" Minhyun, this kimchi is great!" Daehyun told me.
 
" Yeah noona, you're the best!" Jongup said.
 
" You think you could come here and cook for us everyday noona?" Zelo asked.
 
" Yah, how could Minhyun come and cook for you guys? She should cook for me only right Minhyun?" Daehyun said.
 
" Stop it you guys, you might scare her away you know." Yongguk said.
 
" It's alright. if I could, then I'll come okay?" I said.
 
" Yah, don't bother my Minhyun okay. It's tiring to cook for us 6 guys. And besides, she needs to go home too." 
 
" Wah Jung Daehyun... Aren't you a little too over protective?" Youngjae said, jokingly.
 
" Bwo? Naega? Over protective? You punk." Daehyun said and jokingly gave him a punch.
 
" Alright now you all, no fighting at the dinner table." Himchan's omma mode activated.
 
" Nae hyung."  The both of them said. 
 
I just sat there and smiled. Although it's hard cooking for the 6 of them, but I still enjoy looking at them eating so happily. After dinner, I stayed in the kitchen, doing the dishes while the others were watching tv.
 
" Hey, need help?" Daehyun asked and hugged me from behind.
 
" If you want to." I said and smiled.
 
" I still remember the first time I went to your house, we washed dishes like this too." He said.
 
" Yeah... Just the atmosphere is different." 
 
" Oh how I wish we would graduate faster, and you could move in and live with me." Daehyun said.
 
" Hey, be patient... In just a few months we'll graduate. And... Why would I live with you?"
 
" Because you're marrying me, that's for sure." He said smiling.
 
" Stop it, they might hear us." I said, hitting him softly.
 
" Aww come on, a kiss on the cheek?" 
 
" No."
 
" Okay." He said and kiss me on the lips.
 
" Hyung, noona... Go get a room." Zelo suddenly said.
 
" Yeah you two... I'm jealous of you two now." Yongguk said.
 
" Mianhae..." I said and I could see that Daehyun is blushing too.
 

 

 
" Minhyun ah, where did you go just now?" Joon oppa asked.
 
" Me? A friends house." I lied.
 
" Ah.. Did you have dinner?" He asked.
 
" Yup." I'm the one who cooked it... Hehehe.. Sorry oppa.. I'll tell you someday.
 
" Okay... Anyway I didn't have the chance to ask you, hows Singapore?" 
 
" Actually oppa, I saw Minho oppa there." I said.
 
" What?" 
 
" I went to this concert... My friends bought us there and umm... I kinda like talk to him.." I said.
 
" What did you tell him?" Oppa asked.
 
" I told him to come back and apologies to appa.. But he said that I won't understand." I told oppa.
 
" That kid... Aishh.. Minhyun, are you hiding something form me?" He ask.
 
" No, nothing.. Just this." I lied again.
 
" If you meet him again, ask him to come talk me to me and hyung.. Arrasso?"
 
" Nae... Arrasso..."
 
Only one shot! Only one shot! Ireul kkwak mulgo deombyeodeureo one shot..." My phone rang.
 
" Yeobosseyo?" 
 
" Chagi yah~" Daehyun's voice boom through my phone.
 
" Don't shout! I'm almost deaf!" I was startled by his voice.
 
" Mianhae mianhae... Anyway, Himchan hyung said that he will be cooking our lunch tomorrow and I'll bring it to school to you okay?" 
 
" Yeah.. Himchan oppa can cook?" I asked.
 
" Of course! His mom is a chef." He replied.
 
" Why don't you cook for me?" I asked.
 
" Uhh... If you want to rush to the toilet, you can ask me to cook for you..." He said, laughing.
 
" Are you really that bad in cooking?" I asked.
 
" Well yeah.. Once I tried to cook pasta for my members and ummm... They almost vomited..." 
 
" Gosh... You're really bad at cooking." I said.
 
" Hey!"
 

 

 
" You're here." I said as Daehyun sat down at his place.
 
" Here, Himchan hyung ask me not to eat yours too."
 
" And you should not. Didn't he give you one too?" I asked.
 
" Yeah but it's so delicious that I could eat all!" He said.
 
" Don't even think about it." I said as he tried to reach for mine.
 
" Hey hey you two... What are you doing?" Baekhyun suddenly appeared out of nowhere.
 
" Nothing." I said and we both sat down.
 
" Something's fishy here." Kris said.
 
"Nothing really." Daehyun added.
 
" Hey what are you guys talking about?" L asked as he entered the class.
 
" Daehyun and Minhyun are acting like a couple... We both are suspecting something." Kris said jokingly.
 
" We are not! L don't believe him." I said, but L ignored me and just sat down at his place. I looked at Daehyun and he shrugged.
 
" Whats wrong?" Daehyun asked.
 
" Beats me. Maybe stress for his promotions?" I said.
 
" Maybe..." Daehyun said.