The Meeting

You Were The Only One, My Only One.

" Alright class, today we're having some new students in our class. They will be with us until graduation. Let's welcome Jung Daehyun, Kim Myungsu, Wu Yi Fan and Byun Baekhyun." 

Everyone in the class started shouting as the 4 guys walked into the class. Even my two best friends are doing the same. Gosh... But hey, that guy, I think I've seen him before, but where? 

"Minhyun! Minhyun! That's B.A.P's Jung Daehyun! The group I've told you about? And INFINITE's L! EXO's Kris and Baekhyun? Omo I could die now!" Hanjung said excitedly tugging my uniform.

" They're so much good looking in real life!" Hyunki said.

"Alright class, settle down. QUIET! Okay now, Jung Daehyun ssi? Ah there's a spot beside Minhyun ssi that is available, Kim Myungsu ssi, behind Jung Daehyun ssi." Lee sunsaenim said while pointing at me.

"You! What a coincidence! We're in the same class!" Daehyun ssi exclaimed.

"Erm have we met?" I still can't remember.

"Yeah, I ran into you yesterday remember?"

" Oh yeah. It was you!" My memory finally came back.

"I'm sorry for knocking you down and running off like that, I was kinda busy. Are you alright? Were you hurt anywhere?" He asked.

"Its okay, I'm fine, thanks for asking."

 "Hi, I'm Kim Myungsu but you can call me L." 

"Nice to meet you, I'm Minhyun." 

"Now Yi Fan and Baekhyun, go to the seats infront of Hyunki ssi and Hanjung ssi, just right beside Myungsu ssi. Minhyun ssi? I believe you can take care of our new students right?"

"Nae." I replied. I've got a feeling that every girl in my class is glaring at me, hoping to kill me with their jealousy glaring blades... Why me...?

" Ah, I'm Jung Daehyun from B.A.P. But I assume you already know me right?" Daehyun said, smiling.

"I'm Wu Yi Fan but call me Kris, and this is Baekhyun.we call himi Bacon for short." Kris said.

"Actually, I don't really know you guys.." I said, kinda embarrased.

"What? All 4 of us?" Baekhyun asked, shocked.

"Yes all 4 of you." I said.

" That's something you don't see everyday." L said.

" Our Minhyun is only interested in studying." Hyunki said. "Ah I'm Shin Hyunki, Minhyun's friend."

" And I'm Yang Hanjung, friend of Minhyun's too."

" Annyeong Hyunki and Hanjung!" Daehyun said, cheerfully.

" You're weird." L said to me.

" That's what everyone told me. What? I'm just not really interested." I said when all 4 of them stared at me like I'm some kind of alien.

" Hmmm... Why don't you follow me to somewhere after school? I'll show you around the 'World Of K-pop'. " Daehyun said.

" No thanks. I need to study." 

" Minhyun, exams are like three more freaking months." Hyunki said.

"Well I need to be prepared!" 

" Come on just today." Daehyun said.

"Yeah go with him. It might be fun!" Kris said.

" No, my mum will strangle me to death if I was late for dinner..." I said.

"I promise to send you back before dinner!" Daehyun said.

" Fine! But just this once!"