In The Middle Of The Night.

You Were The Only One, My Only One.

The 9 of us crammed in one room. Studying form morning till evening. We ordered jajangmyun for dinner and continue studying.

" What? What time is it?" I looked around. Everyone fell asleep in my room, even Yunho and Joon oppa. It's 3am in the morning, and I'm feeling hungry. I walked out of my room to the kitchen and checked the kitchen for something to eat.

Ah! Ramen. Good idea. I started cooking the ramen when I heard someone calling my name.

" Minhyun? What are you doing?" It was Daehyun's voice. I turned around and laughed. His hair was in a mess like a bird's nest.

" What so funny?" He asked.

" I wonder what will your fans think of you when they saw your 'new hairstyle'" I said.

" Geez.. Stop teasing me... I'm hungry." He said.

" Well you're just in luck! Choi Minhyun is cooking ramen! Now sit down and wait quietly." I said.

" You know, Yunho hyung snored in his sleep." He said.

" I know. I used to have a hard time sleeping when I was younger. We all shared a bedroom you know... There, ramen is served!" 

" Whoa hot!" 

" You babo! Of course it's hot I just cooked it!" I said and giving him water.

" Thanks." 

" Hey unfair! The two of you didn't wake us up to eat. We're hungry too." It was Joon oppa.

" Oops.. Busted!" Kris said.

" Fine! I'll cook for everyone. Just hold on." I said.

The 9 of us end up eating in the middle of the night without my parents knowing. Mum will be surprised to see all her ramen missing.


Today is the exam day. All 7 of us are nervous. Yunho oppa and Joon oppa wished us luck and told us they will treat us to something nice if we get good grades.

" So how was it?" I asked L after the History exam. 

" Not bad. I couldn't quite remember all the facts but still considered okay."

" What about you Jung Daehyun?" I asked. 

" Okay! No problem!" He smiled.

" Thanks to Minhyun we felt okay about this test." Hanjung said.

" One down seven more to go." Baekhyun said.

" Everyone, hwaiting!" Kris added.

" Yeah! Hwaiting!" 

Exams went on for 4 days. And everyday we cheer for each other. Finally the last day of exam!

" Whoo! I feel so free!" Hyunki said.

" Yeah me too! Time to party!" Daehyun said.

" Minhyun, aren't you feeling freedom?" L asked me.

" No.. Not yet... " I said.

" Yeah... Minhyun still have that competition." Hanjung said.

" This time, we'll help!" Kris said.

" Oh... What do you want to help?" I asked.

" We'll do everything you asked us to! Buy you lunch, buy you drinks, sing for you, buy you more pens anything!" Daehyun said.

" Gee thanks. But it's alright. I'm okay." I said.

" Daehyun and I could always sing for you." Baekhyun said. 

" Yeah, Kris and I could always dance for you." L said.

" And we can always buy food for you!" Hanjung said.

" Thanks a lot guys. You all are the best!" I laughed.