Freedom?

You Were The Only One, My Only One.

" You guys are back?" Omma said while opening the door.

" Yeah, and we bought someone with us." Joon oppa said.

" Wh... Minho?" Omma couldn't believe her eyes. 

" Omma... I'm home." Minho oppa said.

" Omo! Uri Minho is back! Aigoo! My son! My youngest son! You're finally back home!" Omma said, hugging Minho oppa tightly.

" Omma, mianhae omma. I should have come back home." Minho oppa said.

" It's okay. You're back now, that's what it matters." Omma said.

" Where's appa?" I asked.

" He's upstairs." Omma said.

" Oppa... You going to apologise?" I asked.

" Yes... I am.." He said and all of us went upstairs.

" Minhyun ah.. Don't you think this is awkward? This is your family matter and I'm still following you all around." Daehyun said. 

" Ahh.. Mianhae Daehyun ah... You can go home if you want to..." I said.

" No, it's alright. I'll be here with you."

" Daehyun ah.. I'm scared. What if appa chase Minho oppa out? What if he disowned him?" 

" Yah yah.. Don' t think too much and who knows? Maybe your appa will be alright with it?"

" I hope so.."

Yunho oppa knocked on appa's door and went in.

" Yunho ah.. Is there anything you want to tell me?" Appa asked.

" Appa.. There's someone here that wants to see you." Yunho oppa said.

" Who would want to see me?" 

" Appa...." Minho oppa went in front.

" You... Get out of my house." Appa said after a glance of Minho oppa. I sense that something is not right, so I let Daehyun go to my room and wait for me there.

" Appa..." Joon oppa said.

" I said get out!" Appa shouted.

" Appa.. I know it's not right for me to run away like that, I'm sorry." Minho oppa said, knelting down.

" Appa, please forgive him." Yunho oppa said, knelting down too. Joon oppa and I did the same.

" What are all of you doing? Knelting down for no reason? For what? For this brother of yours that has run away from all of us?" Appa said.

" Appa, jinjja joesonghabnida." Minho oppa apologised again.

" Get out now! This instant!" Appa said.

" Appa! Why can't you see yet? We are all tired of all this! We just wanted to pursue our own dreams!" I said.

" Yah Choi Minhyun! How dare you speak to your father like this? You own dreams? Isn't your dream is to become a psychologist?" 

" No appa! That is your dreams! Not mine! My dreams is to be like Minho oppa! I want to sing! I want to perform!" I said.

" Ppak!" Appa slapped me in the face. 

" Appa!" Yunho oppa, Joon oppa and Minho appa was shocked.

" Don't you dare say something like that! One failure is already enough for this family! Look at what you've done with your sister! You are such a bad influence! Get out! You are not my son!" Appa said.

" If Minho oppa get out from this house, so will I." I said.

" Minhyun!" Minho oppa shouted at me.

I don't care anymore! I can't stand this house anymore!" I said.

" Choi Minhyun!" 

" Appa, do you even know what is my favorite color? What id my favorite food? You don't even care about us anymore! All you care about is the reputation of our family and reputation of yourself! Do you know how hard is it to not be able to tell you things? Do you even know how hard it is to tell you that me and Jung Daehyun is dating?" ! I've said it! Well there's no turning back now.

" What you and Jung Daehyun are dating?" Appa looked shocked.

" Yes! You don't like him don't you? Why? Because he's a singer!" 

" Minhyun! No!" Joon oppa tugged my shirt.

" You Choi Minho get out of my house and bring your useless sister with you! Don't you ever comeback to this house ever again!" Appa shouted.

" Yeobo!" Omma rushed upstairs from the sound of appa shouting. Daehyun too was standing at the door, looking in.

" Jung Daehyun! What are you doing here? And are you really dating my daughter?" Appa asked.

" Yes, I am."

" Why?"

" Because I like her, no, I love her." Daehyun said, coolly.

" Appa, please don't chase Minho and Minhyun out of the house. Minho just cameback! He cameback to apologise! And Minhyun, Minhyun is still a kid appa!" Yunho oppa said.

" Appa, Minhyun still needs to go to school appa. Minhyun is still young!" Joon oppa added.

" You two just shut up! I don't have a third son or a daughter!" Appa said.

" Fine, I'll go." I said, standing up and going out the door.

" Minhyun!" Daehyun pulled my hand. " Are you crazy?" 

" No... I'm over this! I'm moving out!" I said.

" Appa.. I've always thought you were the best appa and the appa that would support your children. But I was wrong. I'm sorry I've wasted your time." Minho oppa said and stood up and went out.

" You! What have I done to deserve these unfilial children?" Appa said.

" Appa, you were wrong." Yunho oppa said and he and Joon oppa went out too.


" Minhyun ah..Joesonghabnida... Because of me you were chased out from the house." Minho oppa said.

" It's alright, I could finally be free now." I said.

" Where were you planning to go then?" Joon oppa asked us.

" I have a dorm." Minho oppa said.

" What about you Minhyun?" Daehyun asked me.

" I was thinking of Jay oppa's house, but I don't think he's in the country now." I said.

" You could always come to my place." Daehyun said and my three oppa shoot killing glare at him.

" What? I mean to say that she could come over my place and talk to my sunbaes. They're girls too. You know Secret? They have a big dorm and I think they'll have a extra room. Minhyun could always sleep there." Daehyun explained.

" Ah.. You scared me a little there." Joon oppa said." 

" So it's alright if I go to Secret unnie's dorm?" I'll call them and ask. Daehyun said and called Hyosung unnie. " Yeobosseyo? Noona? It's me Daehyunnie. Oo. I have a favor to ask you. Well, you see, Minhyun just got chased out of her own house and she have no place to go, so can she stay at your dorm?" He asked and paused for a while. " Jinjja? Okay! Kamsahabnida noona!" He said and hung up.

" So? It's it a okay?" Yunho oppa asked.

" They say sure! They will always welcome Minhyun to their dorm."

" Even though it might be a long stay?" I asked.

" Even though it might be a long stay." Daehyun replied.