Reunion once again

You Were The Only One, My Only One.

“Where in the world is that Jung Daehyun?” Kris said.

“Heh, he might be lost just like me…” I said a little embarrassed.

“Pfftt, typical Minhyun, with no sense of direction.” Hanjung said.

“Hey! That’s not true.” I pouted.

“Where is he anyway…” I’m getting worried about that dumb dumb.

Daehyun’s Point of View

Perfect. Only out here for a few hours and I’m completely lost. Why did I let my guard down? Ugh perfectly dumb of me.

I found a café and sat down, ignoring fans that have gathered around me. I have worst things to worry about now. First, where is Minhyun? Second, where the hell am I? Third, how do I get back now. Gosh. If I have listened to manager hyung about getting a new number from Japan.

“Daehyun, why don’t you get a number here in Japan, it’ll be easier to contact each other here.”

“Nah, I think it’s fine. It’ll go waste you know, we’re only here for a while anyways.” I said.

“Fine, whatever. Don’t go crying around when you got lost and can’t contact us.” Manager hyung said.

“I won’t!” I replied cheekily.

Great job Jung Daehyun, you lost your girlfriend and your dignity. Great job.

“Umm… Excuse me; can I have your autograph please?” I heard someone with a broken Korean said. I looked up.

It’s a Japanese girl, on her hand she’s holding our latest album and well, a pen to sign with. I looked at her and smiled. Well, getting to hear Korean when I’m completely lost is kinda welcoming.

“Sure!” I said and sign her album for her.

She looked at me without blinking her eyes. It’s kinda scary but she’s a fan. And I have seen lots more scarier fans out there. Those who will touch you when they just have the chance. The thought of it gave me chills.

“Sigh… Where is that girl?” I mumbled to myself. “Wait, where am I?” I sighed again.

Well, instead of sitting here and do nothing, I might as well go sightseeing and look for Minhyun. I stood up and walked away. I can sense that there are a crowd of people following me, I sighed. I walked and walked and arrived in a record store.

“Right, our Japanese album just got released last week, might as well go check it out.” I said.

I went looking and looking, ah, there it is. It’s on the best-selling of the week shelf! I reach out and take the album, ah, this is the special edition ones. The one with signature at the front. I’ll buy one, with my own money. That would be fun. I’ll show it to Minhyun, besides, I think they will give out free posters too.

“How much is this?” I asked in my broken Japanese accent.

“It’s…. Jung Daehyun desu ka?” The cashier looked at me and asked.

“Yes.” I replied.

“May I have your sign?” She asked, excited.

I feel like I am doing a fan signing event. Gee, I signed for her and bought my album. The poster  I got is my own poster. Talk about luck! I’ll give it to Minhyun so she can stick it in her room.

“Where should I go next?” I asked myself.

“Jung Daehyun!” I heard someone scream my name.

I turned and… I got knock down by someone as tall as a giant and a midget. One sat on my back the other just stood there, looking at me.

“Yah, yah Byun Baekhyun! Krisus what the hell are you guys doing?” I asked.

“We’re here to rescue you!” Baekhyun said cheekily.

“Baekkie can you get off me?” I asked.

“Nope. I’m staying here till Minhyun gets here.” He said and laughed.

“Get off.” I said and wriggled around. We’re in the middle of the town idiot.

“Baekhyun get off him. You’re embarrassing.” Kris said and pinched him.

“Come on, the others are looking for you too.” Baekhyun said and pulled me with him.


Minhyun’s Point of View

Getting to see my friends all the way here in Japan is the greatest comfort ever. I have not seen them in ages!

“We’ll split up to look for him okay? I’ll go with Baekhyun, Hanjung you go with Minhyun, Hyunki you can go with L.” Kris said.

“Why must I go with him?” Hyunki asked.

“I don’t want to go with her.” L said too.

“Shut up you two, stop acting like that.” Hanjung said.

“Fine.” Hyunki said and went away.

“I don’t know what to think.” L said and chased after her.

“Let’s go Minhyun.” Hanjung said and we went looking for Daehyun.

“Hey, what happened between you and Baekhyun?” I asked.

“What? Nothing happened.” She said, blushing.

“Are you guys dating?” I asked again.

“I guess you can say that. But he is always busy with his work.” She said with a sigh.

“Hey, I know how that feels, but still, do you like him?” I asked.

“Of course.”

“Then that’s it! What’s more need to be proved? Does he calls you everytime after he get back from work?” I asked again.

“Everyday.” She said.

“There, now tell me. What’s wrong with Hyunki and L?” I asked.

“The two of them are acting like that since we reached here.  I guess Hyunki got jealous over the fact that L still likes you a little.” Hanjung said.

“They’re together?” I asked.

“Yeah, L asked her out.”

“Well, now I’m feeling kinda sorry for not keeping in touch with you guys for so long.” I said.

“We don’t blame you. You’re busy with your own stuff. Oh right, did you enroll in any of the universities yet?” She asked.

“No, I don’t have the time. Besides, I don’t know what do I want to study.” I said.

“Baekkie and I are going to the same one, so is the others. You and Daehyun want to tag along?” She asked.

“Where?” I asked.

“SNU.” She replied.

“No way!” I said.

“Yes way!”

“How?” I asked.

“Your brother helped of course. Come on, there’s the entrance exam two months later.” She said.

“I’ll see about it.” I said.

“Minhyun! We found the dumb dumb!” I heard Baekkie’s voice and turned.


*Notice*

I'm having final exams starting from next week and so I'm going on a hiatus for a month. Please wait for me! I promise I'll update often after my exams! I'll try to update maybe once every two weeks during my exam week but I can't promise you guys how much will I update. So, bye for now.See you guys real soon!