Japan!

You Were The Only One, My Only One.

“Don’t look up when they asked you questions about us okay?” Daehyun said.

“Us?” I looked at him.

“Yeah, us!” He said.

“Oh right. How did they know?” I asked.

“Wild guess I think, since we’re both the same age, they’ll just assume that we’re together.” Daehyun said.

“Ahh…” I said and looked at my members. Well, they seems like they’re excited.

“Ah… I’m feeling very excited!” Chaeri said while jumping here and there.

“Hey, hey… Calm down Chaeri ah!” Hyojin said.

“Sorry…” She said and stood still.

“Well, let’s go in now.” Yongguk oppa said and we went into the airport. Daehyun and the others walked in front while the rest of my members walked behind them.

The crowd was crazy! Fans all carrying gifts and cards and so much more. I can hear them shouting from all direction. Suddenly I saw someone reached out of nowhere and grabbed Daehyun’s bag. That person pulled hard and Daehyun fell.

“Who was that?” I shouted. But no one was listening at me. Each and every one of the B.A.P members’ bag was grabbed and they were shouting. Everything was chaos. I rushed to Daehyun and helped him up while my other members were helping the others. The bodyguards managed to push everyone behind and the situation became better.

“Are you alright?” I asked him.

“Yeah… We need to hurry now before someone grabs our bags again.” He said and pulled me with him over to the security check.  We met with the others there.

“That was scary!” Bora said.

“Yeah… Were those sasaeng fans?” Chaeri asked, she looked alarmed.

“Think so, come on, and let’s go before we miss our flight.” Himchan oppa said.

We all went in and sat down in our seats, Daehyun came and sat down next to me.

“Oi, that’s my spot.” Hyojin said.

“Go sit with Youngjae, he’s alone.” Daehyun teased.

“Shut up.” Hyojin said and blushed.

“What’s up with the both of them?” I asked.

“Haha long story. All I know is that the both of them keep on fighting when they meet.” Daehyun said and laughed.

“Hmm we used to be like that… Kinda.” I said and smiled.

“Maybe they could get together?”

“Should we set them up?” I asked and the both of us laughed.

“Hey, you know what? This reminded me of how I asked to you to be my  girlfriend!” Daehyun said and I blushed.

“Shh! They’ll hear you!” I said, giving him a punch.

“Oooh! Daehyun, Minhyun sitting in a tree! K.I.S.S.I.N.G! First comes marriage then comes kids!”

“Yoo Youngjae!” Daehyun shouted and they started fooling around.


“Walk behind me and avoid the cameras.” Manager oppa said as we got down the plane.

“Wow, I feel like a celebrity already!”  Hyojin said.

“Shhh..” Hanbi said to Hyojin.

We took our bags and went out, whoa… Cameras everywhere, fans everywhere. Oh my god!

“Stay close to me girls.” Manager oppa said and Chaerin grab his bag tightly.

“Chaerin, what are you doing?” I asked, laughing.

“Hehehe… I’m scared.” She said and smiled.

It’s hard to squeeze through so many people and finally we got in the mini bus.

“Whew! That was fun!” Bora said.

“Yeah, let’s do it again.” Sujun said and Bora poked her.

“What are we doing today oppa?” I asked manager oppa.

“Today is free time day. Tomorrow B.A.P is having their rehearsals and stuffs like that, we should all go see, to get experience from them.” Manager oppa said.

“Why are you so quiet today?” I asked Daehyun.

“Nothing, I’m just sleepy.” He said and fell asleep on my shoulders.

“So much for free day, I think its sleeping day instead.” Himchan oppa said.

“Let’s go shopping hyung.” Zelo said to Himchan oppa.

“Yeah, we should.”

We arrived at our hotel and whoa, it’s nice!

“Two people in one room and here are your room cards, don’t lose it!” Manager oppa said.

“Arasseo, I know I know.” I said and pulled Chaerin with me to our room.

“What should we do today?”

“Let’s go shopping with B.A.P sunbae!” Chaerin said.

“Really? Should we? What if we got noticed?” I asked.

“Unnie please!” She said and I gave up.

“Let’s go!” I said and went to Daehyun’s room.

“What?” Youngjae asked as he opened the door. “Oh sorry, I thought you were some fans.”

“Are you guys going out? We want to tag along.” I asked.

“Think so, let me ask Himchan hyung.” He said and called Himchan oppa.

“Okay, moving out in 30 minutes.” He said.

“Where’s Daehyun?” I asked.

“He passed out on the bed.” He said and gave Daehyun a kick. “See? He doesn’t move.”

“Hahaha… Okay, I’ll go call the girls.” I said and left.

30 minutes later all of us are standing at the lobby, waiting for none other than Jung Daehyun.

“Sorry!” He said and when he came out of the elevator, smoothing out his hair.

“What are you doing up there?”  Yongguk oppa asked.

“I overslept.” He said and apologized again.

“Come on, let’s go now.” Manager oppa said and we all went out.

It was hard going out to the streets, there are many people, and when I say many, I really mean many!

“Let’s split.” Himchan oppa said.

“Yeah, I’ll need to go buy some new accessories for my new look.” Bora said and everyone went in groups.

“Heh, I guess it’s just us two again huh?” I asked, looking at Daehyun.

“Where’s manager hyung?” Daehyun asked, looking around.

“All of them got carried away from shopping.” I said and shrugged.

“Where should we go now?” He asked.

“I don’t know? I’m hungry.” I said.

“Exactly.”

“What?” I looked at him.

“Let’s go get some cheesecake! And then bubble tea!” He said and pulled my hand.

“Daehyun!” I said and pulled back my hand.

“What?” He looked at me, shocked.

“We’re in public.” I said.

“Oh… Right!” He said and smiled.

“Hold on, phone’s ringing.” I said and answered my phone.

“Hey! Where are you? I tried to call you and Daehyun for like 20 times already.” It’s Baekhyun!

“Baekhyun! Man! It’s been so long since I last see you!” I said.

“Umm Minhyun… We’re in Japan.” Daehyun poked me.

“Oh holy ! Bacon ah! I’m in Japan, international calls!” I said.

“Oh right!”

“I’ll call you when I get back to Korea.” I said and hang up.

“What did he say?” Daehyun asked.

“He said they’re doing a reunion. Our ex-classmates, I mean.” I said.

“Oh, when?”

“Not sure. Hmm.”

“Come on, I’m starving already.” He said and we both laughed.