You Finally Said It

You Were The Only One, My Only One.

" Yah Jung Daehyun, Kim Myungsu hurry up or we'll miss our flight!" I said, knocking their door.

" Coming!" L said.

" What are you guys doing in there?" Jay oppa asked.

" We overslept." Daehyun said, looking embarrassed. 

" Aigoo... Hurry up let's go get some breakfast and we'll go to the airport." Jay oppa said.

" Minhyun ah, Kris and Baekhyun won't be following us?" Hanjung asked.

" Yeah, they still have 2 days of performance here." I said.

" Okay.. I'm hungry let's go have some breakfast." Daehyun said.

" Let's go, but be quick we still need to check out of this hotel." Jay oppa said.


" Minhyun ah...." Daehyun said while sitting down beside me on the plane.

" What?" I asked, taking out my earphones.

" Stop using earphones I can sing to you." He said smiling.

" You just want to tell me this?" I looked at him blankly.

" No not this. It's ummm... Here..." He said and handed me a small box.

" Whats this?" 

" Well, your birthday is next week but I have to go on tour so, I'm giving you your present a week earlier. I hope you'll like it." He said, blushing a little.

" Daehyunnie....." I was speechless. I opened the box and there was a ring, a pretty ring with a treble clef.

" I've looked so many places for this and finally I found it. It's not much but Minhyun ah... Would you be with me?" He asked.

" I... I've been waiting for you to say this since that day you hugged me." I said.

" I'm sorry it took me so long. I'm just scared that you'll reject me." He said and put the ring on my finger.

" Daehyun ah... Thank you." I smiled. " But why on a plane Daehyun?" 

" Oh haha... Because I'm sitting beside you? And this is the only private time I have with you?" He said.

" Aigoo Daehyunnie... Does your company knows about this? Does anybody know about this?" I asked.

" I've got my company's permission to get married in a few years." He said, smiling. " And... No one knows about this."

" What? How are we going to tell them about us?"

" There's no need to... They'll figure it out sooner or later." 

" Daehyun ah... If we ever announce our relationship, I think I'll be dead.

" Why?"

" Our school is full of your fangirls, the whole Korea is full of your fangirls." I said.

" Ah... Don't worry, I will protect you!" He said with a smile.

" Aishh..." I said and lied on his shoulders.


" Ahh school started already!" Hyunki said.

" Yeah, two weeks of holiday is just gone like that." Hanjung said.

" Two weeks is just not enough!" Baekhyun added.

" Yah yah, appreciate what you have guys... If one day our school announce that there'll be no more holiday, we'll be more worst!" I said.

" Yeah Minhyun's right you know."

" So what did you guys did after returning from Singapore?" Kris asked.

" I trained all day long. Comeback is next month you know." L said.

" Me too, and went for our tour and finally ended. And when I thought that I could finally rest, I have to come to school." Daehyun said.

" I just stayed at home, doing all the homework." Hanjung said.

" Me too." Hyunki agreed.

" You?" L asked me.

" Me? Nothing.. Just went around to my brother's campus and looked around." I said and glanced at Daehyun. He was smiling.

Actually the both of us spent the week together before going to his tour. He bought me to his company and introduced me to his boss, manager, sunbaes and members. All of them agreed of us but they asked us to be more careful in public and keep it as a secret first. We agreed of course. He showed me his dance moves, singing skills and rapping skills. I have to say that he's not the best rapper but his singing is just perfect.

And after school we had planned that I'll go to his dorm and make dinner for him and s. 

" Yah I might not be the best cook, but you can't say I can't cook." I said.

" Nae arraso! My yeobo is the best at cooking." He said.

" Shhhh! They'll hear you!" I said to him, glancing back at my friends.

" It's hard right hiding our relationship?" He asked me.

" Nope! Not hard at all! If we can be together, it's not hard at all." I said, smiling.

" Minhyun ah, you're the greatest person I've met so far." He said.