My Family

You Were The Only One, My Only One.

" Omma, I'm going out to buy some books. I'll be back in a while!" 

"Okay but don't be late for dinner! You know your father hates that." My mum said.

" Nae!"

I like going to the bookstore. It's full of books and, well, I just liked it. I bought my books and started heading home.

"Ouch! That hurt!" Someone ran into me. The bag I was holding droppeed, I looked up, it was a guy with blonde hair. I remember him, he was in the bookstore just now! He's kinda cute though.

" Mianhae! Here are your books." He said, handing me the bag. He then walked away in a hurry, well I guess he's really busy, I didn't even get to thank him.


" Minhyun you're just in time. Dinner's ready go call your brothers." Omma said.

"Yunho oppa! Joon oppa! Dinner's ready!" I shouted.

" Hi Minhyun," Joon oppa said, messing up my hair. " You have messy hair."

" Oppa!" I shouted at him and grabbed the comb at the table.

"So Yunho, hows everything at university?" My father asked Yunho oppa.

"Everythings going fine. The research I've been working on is going smoothly."

"Good, what about you Joon?"

" Professor said that I'm ready to take on a few cases myself. I've started working on this one case now."

"Good to hear that. Minhyun?"

"Exams are around the corner so I've been working hard. And the entrance exam for the 'International Youth', I've been studying hard to make into it."

" Ah yes. Last year was another girl who entered right? Kim Hyunyoon, she have beaten, didn't she?"

"Yes, but I'm sure I can make it this time." I replied.

" Of course. If you don't, don't bother coming back home." Appa said.

" Appa, don't be so harsh on Minhyun. She didn't get it last year because she was sick and fainted during the entrance exams remember?"Yunho oppa said.

" Yeah, she stayed up all night just to study for that, she had done her best. Don't put too much pressure on her appa." Joon oppa added.

" Minhyun, you're very lucky to have such protective brothers. But keep in mind, all I've said is just for your own good."

" Nae appa, arasseo."

 


"Minhyun? Can I come in?" Yunho oppa knocked on my door and ask.

" Sure, come on in."

"I bought some chocolate ice cream." He said.

" Wow thanks oppa! You're the best!" I said, hugging him.

" What about me? Do I deserve a hug?" Joon oppa asked. Suddenly popping into my room like a ninja. " I bought some pudding, but I guess I'm a little late." he said pouting.

" Thanks oppa, you're the best too." I said, hugging him too. " It's great having brothers like you guys."

"If Minho was here, he'll difinately bring chocolates..." Joon oppa didn't get to finish his sentence as Yunho oppa glared at him.

"Minhyun ah, mianhae..." Joon oppa said, wiping away my tears.

" Its nothing. Its just that I miss him som much oppa." I said.

" I know... We all do Minhyun, we all do..." Yunho oppa said.

" You guys know what? These ice cream and pudding aren't gonna eat themselves up.." Joon oppa said, trying to change the atmostphere in the room.

" Hey! Thats my spoon! Give it back!" I yelled as Joon oppa snatched my spoon and started eating. " That's mine!" I said and I threw my pilow at him.

"Yah! That hurts!" Joon oppa yelled back.

" Babo." Yunho oppa said and the three of us started laughing.