Mornings In Japan

You Were The Only One, My Only One.

Daehyun’s Point of View

The sound of alarm ringing woke me up. I opened my eyes and kiss Minhyun’s head.

“Morning baby, time to wake up.” I said.

“Hmm? Hey, you’re being cheesy.” She said, hugging me tighter.

I laughed.

“Come on, we don’t want to be late do we?” She asked, sitting up. She pulled away the blanket leaving me sitting there from head to toe.

“Hey! Give that back.” I said.

“No way.” She said and went into the bathroom to brush her teeth.

I put on my boxers and tried to look for some fresh clothes, and then I remembered that I’m not in my room. I picked up the shirt I wore yesterday and went into the bathroom.

“Hey, got anything for me to wear?” I asked, hugging Minhyun from behind.

“Go get your own clothes back in your room, lazy.” She said, still brushing her teeth.

“Aww come on.” I said, kissing her neck, hinting to her that I want her now.

“Daehyun, not now. We’ll be late.” She said, now rinsing .

“You know I’m impatient.” I said to her.

She turned around and kissed me. The taste of toothpaste in , minty.

“Morning breath.” She said to me and laughed.

“And you, minty.” I said.

She walked out of the bathroom and start rummaging her bag.

“Here.” She threw me some of my clothes. “I got these just in case you didn’t have enough.”

“Aren’t you the best girlfriend or what.” I said.

“Shower. Now.” She threw me a fresh towel, pointing towards the bathroom, wanting me to go take a shower.

“Not before I get what I want.” I said, picking her up and threw her on bed.

“Hey!” She shouted and tried to get off.

I pinned down both her hands on the bed and looked into her eyes.

“I love you.” I said.

She blushed. I know it’s hard for her to say those three words.

“Come on, do you love me?” I asked.

“Yeah.” She replied.

“Yeah what?” I continue teasing her.

“I love you too.” She said in a small voice.

“Huh? I can’t hear you!” I said.

“I said, I love you too.” She said and I dive down for a kiss.

“Let’s have a quickie before going down shall we?” I said and pulled her into the shower with me.

We both end up an hour late to our stylists’ room. Well, of course we got nagged but it doesn’t matter, I looked at Minhyun and she smiled.

When we get down to the lobby to meet with the other to have breakfast, I can see that Minhyun’s walking with a little limp.

“What’s the matter baby? You’re walking weird.” I asked when we are in the elevator alone.

“Don’t call me that! People will hear you!” She blushed.

“Babe, or do you prefer sweetie?” I asked.

“Cut it out.” She said.

“Come on; answer me, why are you walking like that?” I asked again.

“You know, first nights are always like this!” She said.

“I’m sorry.” I said, kissing her cheek.

“It’s not your fault.” She said, holding my hand, fingers intertwined.

The elevator door opened and she let go of my hand.

“The both of you are terribly late!” Uh oh, Himchan hyung’s umma mode activated.

“Sorry, I overslept.” Minhyun said.

“No, I overslept and lost the key card.” I said.

“Whatever you two. You guys are being weird.” Youngjae said. “Where did you go last night?”

“I knocked on your door for like freaking 15 minutes Yoo Youngjae. What were you doing?” Minhyun asked.

“Well, umm… Hehe… Sorry.” Youngjae said with an apologetic tone.

“And you, where were you last night?” Minhyun turned and asked Chaeri.

“I waited for unnie to come back but you didn’t. I was scared to sleep alone in that room so I went to Sujin unnie’s room.” Chaeri replied.

“Next time, leave a note or something. Okay?” She said.

“Come on, I’m starving already.” Yongguk hyung said.

“Noona!” Zelo jumped happily towards Minnhyun.

“Yeah?”

“Did you share a room with Daehyun hyung yesterday night?” He asked and Minyun looked at me.

“Yes, we did.” I replied.

“I bet hyung snored huh.” Zelo said, chuckling.

“No, he sleeps half .” Youngjae said, and he and Zelo went laughing away.

“Why you two…” I said and gave them a kick in the .

“Don’t bother them.” I said to Minhyun.

She turned towards me and whispered into my ears.

“Well, you did get half . Well, more than that.”

I blushed and looked away.

“Whoa,you’re being bold now huh.” I asked her.

“Well, you taught me that.” She said and laughed.

We sat down on the table and have our breakfast. I don’t know why but Zelo and Himchan hyung keep teasing her and all she could do is just smile.

I threw down my napkin and pulled her out of the dining room.

“What’s wrong?” She asked.

“Nothing, I just want to kiss you.” I said and kissed her.

The kiss lasted long and left the both of us breathless.

“Whoa whoa whoa. Save some energy for tonight’s concert okay?” She said, wiping away the sweat formed on my forehead.

“This is the best trip ever.” I said and we both went back to the dining room.

“What’s wrong?” Manager hyung asked.

“Nothing, I forgot my phone in my room went and got it.” I lied and glanced at Minhyun. She smiled.

 


I'm so sorry for this terrible chapter.

I have no idea why but, I keep writing cheesy stuff.

Oh my god I'm very very sorry! >.<