Revealing The Truth

You Were The Only One, My Only One.

"So, do you really mean it when you say you wanted to be a singer?" Daehyun asked me.

"You heard it?"

"Yeah, I wasn't in your room, I was standing outside all the time. Sorry." He said.

"Nah.. It's alright and yeah, I wanted to be a singer. All because of you!" I smiled.

"Really? Because of me?"

"No, not really. I just liked the feeling of performing and the teamwork and so much more." I said.

"Ever thought about joining TS Entertainment? Or is there other entertainment companies that you're thinking?" He asked.

"Well, I did some research before and it seems that SM Entertainment is the biggest company is South Korea, but then I thought of the chances I could have. Confidence dropped... Dun dun dun! Then I saw your company, so yeah! Your company seems like a great one." I said.

"Yeah and if you do get through, we could always work together!" Daehyun seems a little over excited.

"Well, if!" And we both laughed.

"Here we are! Sunbaenim's dorm." He said. He entered the code and we went in.

"Minhyun! Are you alright? What happened?" Zinger unnie asked.

"Nah, it was alright. Just became a little rebellion. And got chased out!" I said.

"Ah... I understand, I was very rebellion too when my mum said no when I said I wanted to go for the audition." Hyosung unnie said.

"You reaaly? Wow, I can't believe it!" Daehyun said.

"What? It's normal for a teenager to be rebellion!" Unnie said.

"Yah Jung Daehyun, your comeback is next month, don't you need to train?" Hyosung unnie asked.

"Oh right! I'm suppose to go to the practice room now. Bye!" Daehyun said and went out.

"Minhyun, here's your room and feel free to make this like your own house. We won't mind." Jieun unnie said.

"Thanks unnie! I promise I'll help with the laundry and dishes!" I said.

"Hey, it's alright. But if you really wanna help, we could always use some extra hand. Well, you know schedule problem." Sunhwa unnie said.

"Sunhwa!" Zinger unnie shouted.

"What? I'm just saying."

"Aigoo uri maknae is getting lazier!" Jieun unnie said. And we all laughed.


"So how was last night?" Daehyun asked me as I sat down at my place.

"I slept so soundly that I almost woke up late!" I said.

"Hahaha.. So what's your future plans?" He asked.

"I don't know, maybe train myself then go for auditions?"

"Umhmm... Train yourself? Like how?"

"Going to the karaoke to sing everyday?" I joked.

"Yah.. I can be your vocal coach! And Zelo can be your dance teacher. Or maybe Jongup. And Himchan hyung can teach you variety skills.. Whoa daebak!" He said.

I smiled. Sometimes Daehyun take things too seriously and that's what I like about him.

"Hey you two lovebirds!" Baekhyun and Kris came in.

"What?" 

"Don't think we're dumb. Okay? We knew? Well only me and Bacon knew actually." Kris said.

"But how?" I asked.

"Uhh.. Duh.. Suho hyung is friends with Himchan hyung." Baekhyun said.

"Damn it Himchan hyung!" Daehyun said.

"Well, when were you planning to tell the others?" Kris asked us.

"Not sure yet..." I said.

"You know, sometimes lying to your friends is way more worst than telling them them the truth." Baekhyun said.

"What? It's not that we want to keep it a secret, we have our reasons." Daehyun said.

"Yeah, well guess what? You have bigger problems now, I think L likes Minhyun and now he's jealous. How are you going to tell them now?" Kris said.

"What?" I was shock.

"You van be quite a dumb dumb sometimes you know that?" Baekhyun said. "It's all so clear, why can't you see?" 

"Baekhyun! You're not helping." Daehyun got jealous.

"Sorry." Baekhyun apologised.

"We'll tell them now. Today." I said.

"You sure?" Kris asked.

"Yeah, actually, I don't see what so hard about telling them?"

"Tell who what?" Hanjung came up to me and asked.

"Tell you.... Oh ." I was shocked.

"Yeah? You wanna tell us something?" Hyunki asked to.

"Yeah you see, me and Daehyun we.."

"Wait, where's L?" Daehyun asked.

"Oh there, he just entered. L!" Hyunki said.

"Hey, morning guys." He said.

"As I was saying... Me and Daehyun, we're..." I paused.

"Currently dating." Daehyun said.

"What?" Hanjung asked.

"Pfftt... Knew that would happen." Hyunki said.

Everyone joked around except for L, who kept quiet the whole time.

"L?" Hyunki asked.

He stood up and went outside.

"Where is he going?" Daehyun looked at him going out.

"Better let him cool down for now." Kris said.

I kept quiet.


"L..." I called him.

"What?" How did he get up the roof?

"Umm.. Here."

"Ice cream?" He looked at me.

"Yeah, you're the one that told me than when you are sad, ice cream makes you feel bette..." He hugged me so suddenly.

"Minhyun, mianhae. But just for a while." He said.

I kept quiet for a while.

"L... Why do you like me?" I asked.

“I don’t know. It’s just something about you that makes me so attracted.” He replied.

“Really… Why?”

“Like I said, I don’t know.”

“You know what? There are many girls still out there. All better than me and all prettier than me. Plus, you’re an idol! You could get any girl you want!” I said.

“Any girl but you.” He said, looking at me.

“L… I… I’m sorry. But my heart belongs to Daehyun.” I said.

“I know… So now I’m trying my best to forget you. Don’t treat me so good.” He said.

“You know… Hyunki is a nice girl.” I said.

He kept quiet and just smiled.

“So, should we get back to class and get scolded, or should we just stay here and maybe go get some drinks?” I asked.

“I vote for staying here and get some drinks.” He said.

“Hmm… No hard feelings?” I asked.

“Yeah, totally fine.” He smiled. Deep down, I know that he is still sad, it’s hard for you to forget someone you like or love.