Meeting of the Families

You Were The Only One, My Only One.

The graduation ceremony ended, and we got to meet our parents, who were also present at the ceremony.

“Daehyun, are your parents here?” I asked. I never met his parents before this.

“I’m not sure… Are yours here?”

“I think so… Ah! I see oppa!” I said, pointing towards Joon oppa’s head. He’s so tall that he stands out from the crowd.

“Minhyun!” Yunho oppa saw me.

“Ah... Finally our sister graduate from high school!”

“Minho oppa? What are you doing here?”

“Shhh! Don’t attract attention!” Minho oppa said.

“Daehyun, where are your parents?” Omma asked.

“I don’t think they’re here.” Daehyun said, glancing around.

“Oh, don’t worry. You are part of our family.” Joon oppa said.

“Daehyun!” We heard someone shouted.

“Hyung!” That must be Daehyun’s hyung.

“So here you are!”

“Is omma here?”Daehyun asked.

“Yes, appa is here too!” He said.

“Aigoo uri Daehyun! Finally you graduate!” Daehyun’s mum said.

“Omma…” Seems like he haven’t seen his family for quite a long time. He hugged his mum and started crying.

“Right…. Appa, omma, hyung, I want to introduce someone to you.” He said. “This is Choi Minhyun, my girlfriend.”

“Annyeonghasseyo.” I said, bowing. It’s kind of awkward, I mean, both families are here…

“Ah… You are the girl that Daehyun keeps talking about!” His hyung said.

“Hyung!”

“What? It’s the truth!”

“Umm… Daehyun, Daehyun…” I said, tugging his shirt.

“What?”

I point to my family and then back to his family.

“Should we, like introduce our families?” I asked.

“I don’t know… Should we?” He asked.

“Maybe?

“Okay, hey omma! Meet Minhyun’s parents!”

“Ah… Minhyun’s omma, nice to meet you.” Daehyun’s mum said and smiled.

“Nae, nice to meet you too.”

I glanced around, appa and Daehyun’s appa were shaking hands and talking already. Daehyun’s hyung is also already talking to Yunho, Joon and Minho oppa. The two of us stood there and just stare at each other blankly.

“Ah, Minhyun’s omma, thank you for taking care of uri Daehyun. Is he a bother?” Daehyun’s omma asked.

“Aniyah, he’s a very nice guy.” Omma said.

“My mum is complimenting you.” I said and poke him.

“That’s because I am a great person.” He said and we laughed.

Later on, the both of our families went to have dinner together. And our parents started chatting about some awkward stuff… Like marriage.

“I’m thinking should they get married before college or after college?” Omma said.

“Omma!” I was shocked by what omma said.

“I think after college is better.” Daehyun appa said.

They continue their talking about marriage like they were old friends and me and Daehyun was blushing the whole time.

“Yah, seems like someone is getting married earlier than her brothers.” Joon oppa said and I gave him a kick under the table.

“Ouch!”

“I feel kinda sad suddenly. My dongsaeng is getting married earlier than me.” Even Daehyun’s hyung is also teasing us.

“Yah hyung!” Daehyun too step on his hyung’s foot under the table.

“But, does your company allows marriage?” Minho oppa asked.

“I got permission to get married n a few years’ time.” Daehyun said and I looked at him.

“You have one, but not me.” I said.

“Then go get one!” Daehyun said and I poked him at his vital spot and he jumped.

“Don’t do that!” He said and we laughed.


After dinner our families sent us back to our dorms and they went back home, leaving us looking at them at the front door.

“So…. Do you want to go in?” Daehyun asked.

“I don’t know. I mean, my members are probably waiting for me inside.” I said.

“We could go to the Han River.” He said and looked at me.

“Okay, let’s go.” I said and pulled him away.

We hailed a taxi and luckily the taxi driver is an ajusshi and doesn’t recognize us.

“Ahh… It’s nice being here.” Daehyun said and sat down on the grass.

“Your pants are going to get wet Daehyun ah.”

“Nah… I don’t mind, come on.” He said and pats the grass beside him.

“Fine.” I said and sat down beside him.

“Do you even wonder how nice would it be if we knew each other since we were kids?” He asked.

“Why would you ask that?” I looked at him.

“Well… I don’t know… Maybe we’ve met before when we were younger and we just didn’t know?” He said.

“Maybe?” I said and lean on his shoulders. “Can you bring me to Japan?”

“Why?”

“Because… Your concert is there next week you goldfish.” I said.

“Ah! Right!” He said and hit his head.

Suddenly his phone rang and he answered it.

“Yeobosseyo? Nae hyung. Mianhae hyung. Nae… I’ll be back in a minute.” He said and hung up.

“Yongguk oppa?” I asked.

‘Nope, Himchan hyung this time.” He said and smiled.

“We better get back or we’ll get into trouble.” I said, looking at my watch.

“Kill joy…”

“Come on!” I said, standing up.

“Pull me up will you? I think my legs got numb.” He said.

“Okay, give me your hand.” I said and he reached out.

I pulled him up but he was way stronger than me so instead of pulling him up, I got pulled down by him.

“Ahh!” I landed on top of him.

I stared at him and he stared back at me. Both of us have the same expression-shocked.

“We should probably be going.” I said and tried to get up but Daehyun pulled me back.

“Just a few minutes.” He said and hugged me tightly.

Instead of going back to the company, we stayed there till midnight and hell…. We did got into trouble. We got grounded for a week and we’re banned to see each other for a week. Well, that didn’t quite work out for us because we would sneak into the toilet during break or during lunchtime and sneak a few kisses there. We keep giggling every time we see each other and leave all our members thinking we were going crazy.


Sorry guys for not updating or so long! Busy with me band stuff and well… It’s vacation!!! And…. Sorry for the crappy chapter…. Running out of ideas and worrying about tons of homework. So, should I end this story now? Or later? Ahhhh!!!! Mental breakdown!

So here's some pic spam! ^.^