Reunion

You Were The Only One, My Only One.

" You're late!" Minho oppa said to me as I reached.

" Sorry.. Caught up with some problems with the direction." I said.

" You said you're bringing some friends. Where are they?"

" They should be here by now." I said, checking my watch.

" Minhyun!" Ah... Daehyun is here.

" Sorry I'm late, my manager was nagging me for coming out." Daehyun said.

" He's the friend you're talking about? But he..." Minho oppa couldn't even finish his sentence.

" Yah Choi Minho!" Joon oppa appeared.

" Hyung? What are you doing here?" Minho oppa looked shocked.

" You forgot about me!" Yunho oppa said.

" What is going on Choi Minhyun?" Minho oppa was staring at me.

" Mianhae oppa. I wanted us to get together you know. Like a reunion for us."

" But why didn't you tell me earlier?"

" So what? So you can run away like you did 7 years ago?" Yunho oppa said.

" Oppa!"

" Hyung.... I did not run away, all I did was to go after what I want!" Minho oppa said.

" You two... Calm down. Let's sit down and have a talk okay?" Joon oppa said. He could be so mature if he want to but no... Oppa is always playful and so childish. It's been a long time since I last saw him so serious.

" Fine..." Minho oppa said and sat down. Yunho oppa too.

" Guess I'll leave you guys now and come back later?" Daehyun whispered to me.

" No... Stay here with me." I said, grabbing his hand. I was nervous, what is going to happen?

" Hyung... I'm sorry for shouting like that." Minho oppa said.

" I'm sorry too. But Minho, why didn't you even come home? 7 years, it's 7 long freaking years!" Yunho oppa said.

" Yeah.. You don't even call us. What were you thinking? Are we still your family?" Joon oppa asked.

" I just wanted to show everyone what I can do! There are several times when I felt like giving up and go home. But no, I stayed strong. Yunho hyung, you're the one that told me to stay strong in whatever I do. And Joonie hyung, you said you would support me in anything I do. " Minho oppa said.

" We know this. We know it's hard for you to do this alone, but at least you could come home and talk to us. Appa will understand you. He's our father." I told him.

" We were alright about you getting out of the house, we thought you might come home once you succeed. Omma was sad everyday you know?" Joon oppa said to him.

" Yeah, just come home okay? We will be waiting for you." Yunho oppa said.

" Okay.. I will... Thank you hyung." Minho oppa said.

" Hey.... I'm getting a liitle bit hungry. Is everyone getting hungry?" Joon oppa said. He's back to his cheeky side now.

" I am!" I said.

" I'll go order some meat for us and we'll continue our stories." Yunho oppa said.

" I just realize something... Why is Jung Daehyun here all the while?" Minho oppa asked.

" Oh.. He's with me." I said.

" And so?" Minho oppa asked me.

" They're together Minho. They're dating." Joon oppa said.

" What? You two are dating?" Minho oppa was shocked.

" Well yeah.. Why not?" I asked.

" He is Jung Daehyun. The B.A.P Jung Daehyun." Minho oppa said.

" And? I know that." I said.

" Wow.. How did you two met?" 

" We met at school, sunbae." Daehyun said.

" School? Wait let me get this staright. You and Kris and Baekhyun and Minhyun are going to the same school?" 

" Ah... With L too." I said.

" L? Infinite L? Who else?" Minho oppa asked.

" That's all." I said, smilling.

" And you two got together... How did this happened?" Joon oppa asked.

" It was on the plane coming back from Singapore..." Daehyun said.

" So.. You guys kissed yet?" Minho oppa teased.

" Oppa!" I shouted at him.

" Okay okay. No really. Have you guys kissed yet?" He asked again.

" No.." They both of us lied.

" Hey.. You two are blushing." Joon oppa said.

" It's getting hot in here! Maybe because of the barbeque." I said.

" Yeah.. Let's go out and have some air." Daehyun said and pulled me outside.

We both burst out laughing once we get outside.

" Oh my that was scary!" I said. 

" Yeah.. Sunbae looked so scary." 

" Don't worry, he won't get you." I said, smiling.

" Lets get back in, I'm hungry." He said.

" Okay."