Daehyun

You Were The Only One, My Only One.

" Minhyun ah... Are you still angry?" L asked me during dinner.

" Yeah we're sorry for laughing at you just now." Kris said.

I ignored them and continue eating.

" Minhyun ah, jinjja mianhae.. I shouldn't have pushed you. I just thought it might be fun." Baekhyun apologized.

" What happened?" Hanjung asked.

" I pushed Minhyun into the pool and all of us laughed." Baekhyun said.

" Aigoo... Of course she'll be angry!" Hyunki exclaimed.

" You guys are so wrong to do that!" Jay oppa said.

But all this while, Daehyun was quiet and was eating his dinner peacefully. I got frustrated, stood up and went to the balcony at the hotel's dining room. I stood there and enjoyed the night view.

" Ehem.." I heard someone behind me. I turned. It was Daehyun.

" Minhyun ah... Are you still angry?" He asked.

I did not reply him and turned back, continue enjoying my view. I can hear his footsteps nearer and suddenly, he hugged me from behind.

" Minhyun... Mianhae..." He said.

" Daehyun! What are you doing?" I asked. I was shocked by his actions.

He let go of me and scratch his head.

" Just giving you a hug?" He said, smiling. " Come on, don't get angry... You don't look cute anymore." 

" Daehyun ah..."

" Hmm?"

" Nothing, just that you guys are so mean. You know I can't swim." I said.

" Really? We didn't know that!" He was shocked.

" Didn't you realize that during swimming lessons in school? I stayed at the shallow part of the pool every time." I said.

" Ah... Mianhae..." He said, looking guilty.

" Actually, I'm not that angry. I just want to see you guys' reaction." I said.

" You.. What?" He seems unable to believe me.

" I'm angry at first, but considering you guys just want to have fun, I'm okay. I'm not angry anymore." I said, smiling.

" If so, let's go back in. And tell them this. We have to discuss about Kris and Bacon's concert too." He said.


" Hey guys." Daehyun said, sitting back to his place.

" Is she still angry?" Kris asked.

" Very!" Daehyun said.

I walked in and sat down. Everyone looked at me, not saying a word.

" Minhyun?" Jay oppa said.

" I'm going back on my own. Tomorrow early in the morning." I said.

" What? What about the concert?" Hyunki asked.

" I don't care." I replied.

" Minhyun ah.. We're really sorry." L said.

" You guys should have thought about the consequences before pushing me." I said, cooly.

" Minhyun, I'll go with you." Jay oppa said.

" There is no need. I'll be going on my own." I said.

Everyone kept quiet and stared at me in disbelieve.

" Puahahahahahaha oh god! I'm sorry Minhyun!" Daehyun said, laughing out loud.

" Daehyun... Are you alright?" Jay oppa looked at Daehyun like he lost his mind.

" Hahahahahaha Daehyun!" I said, couldn't stop laughing too. " Mianhae guys but... Secret camera!" 

" What?" Hanjung said.

" Only without the camera." Daehyun said, still laughing. And the two of us couldn't stop laughing.

" What?" Jay oppa asked.

" She's not angry anymore. It's just that we wanted to trick you guys. As revenge..." Daehyun said, half laughing.

" Aigoo.... So now we're even!" I said.

Everyone started laughing and we're fine now.

" Okay, so tomorrow morning Bacon and me will go earlier to the airport to pretend we came with the other members and you guys can come around 6 in the evening?" Kris said.

" Oh I excited!" I said. " I've never been to a concert before."

" We gave you guys the VIP Passes and backstage pass right?" Baekhyun asked.

" Yeah, it's all safe in our rooms." Jay oppa said.

" Come meet us after the concert and we can go party!" Kris said.

" So now, let's go to bed earlier. We need more energy tomorrow." L said.

" Okay.. Goodnight everybody." I said with a yawn.


" What did Daehyun said at the balcony with you?" Jay oppa asked when we're in our room.

" Nothing, he just apologized." I said.

" Really? The both of you looked happy." 

" Yeah really, now goodnight, I'm very very very very tired." I said.

" Goodnight." Jay oppa said and turned off the lights.

I lay on my bed and keep on replaying the scene in my head, I felt... Happy that Daehyun hugged me. Am I in love with him? I smiled and fell asleep after a while.