My life

You Were The Only One, My Only One.

My name is Choi Minhyun. The youngest in the Choi family. Everyone knows about how sucessful my family is. My father is the Chairman of the big and sucessful "Choi SSET" where the technology designed were imported out to other countries and we famous around the world. Both of my elder brothers are currently studying at famous universities. My elder brother, Yunho, is studying medicine, my second elder brother is studying law and I had a third brother. But no one is allowed to talk about him at home. Well, straight to my story now...


"Hey have you been listening to NU'EST's Hello? The girl in the music video is so lucky!" 

" I know right?Just look at Baekho! Kyaaaa!"

There, I've been listening to these kind of conversation for the past two years, ever since I transffered here from my old school. The ' oh-my-god-that-whosoever-in-whatsoever-is-so-damn-cute' phrase has been repeating for two years. I just don't get it, are they really that cute?

"Minhyun ah~ Can you do me a favor?" Shin Hyunki, my friend asked, using her aeygyo towards me.

"What?" I asked.

"Well, can you lend me your homework? I didn't do mine." Hyunki said. 

" Bwo? Hyunki ah, exams are just around the corner and you still lazed around and don't do your homework? Stop watching dramas!" I said almost shouting.

" I know I know, but yesterday was the last episode of Lee Minho oppa's drama! I couldn't miss it!" 

" Fine, fine. Here take it, but promise you'll do your homework today?" I gave up. I always have a soft spot for my friends.

" Yeah sure! Minhyun ah, you're the best! Saranghae~" She said smiling.

"Minhyun ah, you should go check out B.A.P! They're awesome! And they're hot!" My other friend, Hanjung said.

"You know I'm not interested, besides, I don't have the time." 

"You're weird. K-pop is like the hottest thing now. Why don't you like it?" Hanjung asked.

" Just not interested. No reason." I replied.

Well, to be exact, I'm a typical asian. A.k.a nerd. I'm a top scorer, top student. My whole family have very high expectations for me. Everyone in my family is sucessful. I can't let them down.

"Okay class. Take out your Chemistry textbook, page 105. Now we shall learn about DNA...." That's our Chemistry teacher and also our homeroom teacher, Lee sunsaenim. 


"Finally Chemistry ended!" Hyunki said with a sigh. 

"I can't even understand it!" Hanjung said, stretching her body. 

"Its actually quite simple you know." I said.

"Yeah of course. You are the smart one! I thought my brain was gonna explode just now!" Hanjung added.

" Our Minhyun is so smart that she could be a walking encyclopedia!" Hyunki said. 

" Gee thanks for the compliment. Well, I'll assume that's a compliment."

" Minhyun ah you're taking part in the "International Youth" competition this year right?" Hanjung asked.

The "International Youth" is a competition that we get to represent our country and go compete with the other countries. Only the top students, no, best of the best student from the school gets the chance to participate. Then take the entrance exam to enter the competition. Sometimes even the best students don't stand a chance.

" Last year was Kim Hyunyoon that took part right? She got eliminated after the first round. Guess she's not as smart as she thinks she is. " Hyunki said, scoffing.

Kim Hyunyoon is our enemy since middle school. She's bossy, proud, and too 'princess-cy'. Her only friend is quiet that sometimes you might forget she's even there. 

" Why not give it a shot Minhyun?" Hanjung asked.

" Yeah. Why not?" I smirked.


Just a pic-spam. ^.^