Practice and Practice

You Were The Only One, My Only One.

"So, hows training going?" Hyosung unnie asked me.

"Quite well... Just need to work harder to pass the auditions." I said, sighing.

"Hey, I've heard you singing duet with Daehyunnie, I think you'll pass." She said.

"Thanks unnie, I hope so." I said.

"Oh, we're going shopping now, wanna come?" 

"No thanks, I need to catch up a little on my studies." I said.

"Oh come on! I've seen your closet and umm... Minhyun ah... You don't even have mini dress?" 

"Mini dress? My mum will kill me if she sees I'm wearing those." I said.

"That's it! You're coming with us right now." She said and pulled me out of my room.

We went to the mall and I couldn't help laughing all the time because the four of them wore sunglasses of different shape and sizes. We separated and I followed Hyosung unnie.

"Wait what?" I was shock when unnie gave me a mini skirt.

"Just wear it and oh, with these." She gave me a blouse.

I walked out five minutes later and  I felt so weird.

"Perfect! And wear these." She said and passed me a pair of high heels.

"Whoa... That's weird." I said and I kept on pulling my skirt.

"Stop pulling it, you look gorgeous." She said. "Wear this on the next date with Daehyun." She whispered.

"Unnie!"

"You're blushing!" She teased me.

"Stop it, I'm changing back." 

"Are you buying that miss?" The girl at the shop asked.

"Yes, we're taking those." Hyosung unnie said.

"But unnie..."

"It's on me. As a gift for becoming our family." She said smiling.

"Thanks unnie."

"Now let's go! To the next stop go go!"

"Eh?"

"What? Buying one isn't enough!"


"Where did all of you went yesterday? I was ringing the bell for 10 minutes and no one answered." Daehyun asked.

"Sorry, unnie bought me go shopping." I said.

"Ah... That explain it. So what did you buy?" He asked.

"Nothing much." I lied. Unnie bought A LOT for me. Even Zinger unnie the shopping maniac was shock to see how much we bought.

"Hey! You two, hows the weekends?" Baekhyun appeared from no where.

"Baehyun, can't you see they two are dating. Stop budging them." Kris joked.

"Sorry..." He said and backed out.

"Minhyun, where have you been yesterday? I went to your house but your oppa said you're not in." Hyunki asked.

"Oh.... I forgot to tell you guys, I was.. Umm.. Chased out from my own house?" I said.

"You what?" Hanjung looked surprised.

"Yeah... Hehehe.." I laughed awkwardly.

"What did you do?" L asked.

I told them to whole story and they were very shocked.

"So apparently your father chased you out just because you said you wanted to be a singer, or was it because you were dating Daehyun?" Kris asked.

"A little but of both." I said.

"That's harsh!" Baekhyun said.

"So where are you staying now?" Hyunki asked.

"At my place!"

Everyone stared at Daehyun.

"Just joking... At my sunbaenim's place. You know, Secret." Daehyun said.

"So, how are you feeling?" Hanjung asked me.

"Me? I feel fine. More like feeling free finally." I said.

"You know, if you feel like crying, you could always come to us, we're your friends." Hyunki said.

"Thank you guys. But really! I'm fine!" I said. "Ah Kris, hows Minho oppa?"

"Hyung? He's fine too. Just a little bit down when he came back from your house last week. So that's why he was so moody this few days." 

"And his comeback is next week, and the stress keeps building." Baekhyun said.

"Oh... It's all my fault." I said.

"Don't say that!" Daehyun said.

"But it really is my fault!" I said.

"No it's not, you just wanted to do your own thing, that's all." L said.

"Thanks you guys, you guys are the best!" I said.


"Now noona, right leg in front and jump! Yes thats right." Zelo said.

"Thanks Zelo, without your help I might just be a duck trying to dance." I said, laughing.

"Minhyun, your phone is ringing!" Himchan oppa said.

"Thanks! Yeobosseyo?"

"Minhyun it's me." That's Jay oppa's voice.

“Hey! You’re back in Korea?” I asked.

“Yeah, listen, I’ve heard everything from your brother. Are you alright?” He asked.

“I’m fine! Why does everyone keep asking the same question?”

“Gee... I was just concerned. And I also heard that you’re going for auditions?” He said.

“Yeah, just practicing now for the audition.” I said.

“And… Congratulation with Daehyun.” He said. “I’ve told you that he likes you.”

“Fine, you win.”

“Wait wait, so where are you staying now?”

“At Secret’s dorm. Why?” I asked.

“Just wanted to know. At least you’re not living on your own. Wanna come for a sleep over? You can bring Daehyun if you want.” He teased.

“Oppa! “

“Fine, fine… I’m just joking. Anyway, feel free to always come here okay?”

“Thanks oppa, I will visit you sometimes. And oh oh… Can you bring me to Seattle some day? I’ve always wanted to go there.”

“Okay I will.”

“Noona! Hurry up!” I can hear Zelo and Jongup calling me.

“Coming! Oppa, I have to hang up now. See you soon.” I said.

“Okay, bye.”

“Who’s that?” Zelo asked.

“My cousin.” I replied.

“Minhyun’s cousin is Jay Park you know.” Daehyun said.

“Whoa… Jay Park sunbaenim… We’ve always wanted to do a collaboration with him.” Jongup said.

“If I got the chance, I’ll ask him if he’s interested.” I said.

“Really? Whoa Daebak!” Zelo said.

“Okay okay… Stop bothering Minhyun now…” Daehyun said.

“Okay, noona, let’s start from the top.” Zelo said.