Exam

You Were The Only One, My Only One.

3 more weeks to exams. The 4 idols, did not study because of their busy scedule. And some of them keep missing classes due to overseas promotion. Music video shooting, photoshooting and a hell lot more. My two best friends on the other hand, were busy shopping and forgot about the exams.

I sighed. Well, we still have time.

" No no no! You have to multiply this first!' I said like the 1000th time to L.

" Sorry. "

" And you... The atoms.. Wait a minute... The symbol of Sodium is Na, not S!" I said to Daehyun.

" Oh silly me..." He scratch the back of his head.

" Baekhyun... There is no such thing as 'putted'. The past tense of 'put' is still 'put'!" 

" Oh okay!"

I was getting so busy everyday after school. The 7 of us, would always stay back after school to do group study.

" Minhyun, I don't think this is going to work. Why don't we go to your place and study? Since tomorrow is Saturday. And I have no scedule." Kris said.

" Yeah, we'll all go." Hyunki said.

" Fine then."


" Minhyun! Wake up! Your friends are here!" Omma said, shaking me to wake me up.

" Wha..? What time is it? 6.30 a.m?" I changed my shirt, wash my face and brushed my teeth before going down.

" Good morning Minhyun!" Daehyun said.

" Guys... It's freaking 6.45 in the morning? What the hell are you guys here so early?" I asked.

" Well, Kris insisted we come early so we get to study more...?" Baekhyun said.

" Okay fine. Come into my room." I said, leading them upstairs.

" Whoa, your room is awesome!" L said.

" Check out those books!" Kris said.

" Minhyun, don't you have any cosmetics or any nail polish here?" Hanjung asked.

" Where's the toilet? I need to go." Daehyun said.

" Stop!" I shouted. " You guys are giving me a headache. Now just keep calm and sit down. Daehyun, the toilet in over there." I said, pointing to the door. " Not that! Thats my closet! The other one."

" So ermm.... What shall we do now?" Kris asked.

" Well, we'll study one subject by one subject." I said. " Let's start with Maths." 

Everyone started asking questions non stop. And I have to answer them quickly. We were talking in at the top of our voices. And suddenly, the door blast opened.

" Can't you guys keep it down a little? It's only 7.30 am you know." It was Joon oppa.

" Whoa, is this some kind of party?" Yunho oppa is here too.

" Oppa... Help! I dying here? They keep asking me questions!" I said.

" Exams?" Joon oppa asked.

" Yes!" All of us answered.

" Joon, let's help them." Yunho oppa said.

Thank god!