The Sajjang-nim decisions

Love In The Rain

   Hye Ryeon takes a deep breath. She was sitting in management's car, with all the staff of CNBLUE management. Her heart was beating so fast. She was afraid to meet up with the president and all of the management's crew. She was sitting with another staff in the middle

"You're Jonghyun's girlfriend right?"

The woman staff that sit beside her inisiate a conversation. Hye Ryeon smiles and nodded happily.

"Nee.."

"You're beautiful,really...I think you can go into entertainment industry too,"

"Ah, ani.. kamsamnida..."

"We just got a little shock, ah, no, a big shock. We never thought that Jonghyun already has a girl,"

Another staff speaks up. All of them nodded, and smiles.

"Yeah, I personally think that Jonghyun never gets a date while he was focusing only on his guitar,"

"But you're wrong now, right Hye Ryeon - ssi?"

"Hahahaha..."

Then they're arrived in FNC Entertainment's office. Hye Ryeon got out of the car and suddenly realize something. Where is Jonghyun Oppa?Where is his car?

"You must meet with the president alone Hye Ryeon - ssi, this is the decisions from the president himself," a staff talked to her after park the car.

"Did Jonghyun oppa know about this?"

"I'm sure that he knows when he was in the car. Their manager was in there too,"

Hye Ryeon panicked. She didn't know that she would have face it alone here.

"Bb..but.. may I wait for Jonghyun oppa then?"

"No. The president said it before, Hye Ryeon - ssi. Your oppa already have a tight schedule. 2 hours more he has to perform, right?"

"Right,but.."

"Good luck Hye Ryeon-ssi,"

Hye Ryeon smiles heavily. She keeps silent and followed the staff to the president's room. Until then, she knocks the door, and the CEO's voice let her in. She opens the door, and bows gracefully.

"Waah. So this is Jonghyun's girl?You're really beautiful..Come, sit down,"

Hye Ryeon feels more comfortable because of the warm - hearted CEO.

" My name is Han Sung Ho. I'm the president, nice to meet you,"

He shakes her hand and let her sit in front of his desk.

"Eeer...how can I say..."

Hye Ryeon looks right into the floor. She was afraid about what the CEO will talk about.

"Okay, I'll go to the point here. You can't officially date Jonghyun this time..."

It's like a thunder zap her body. I know it before. But I pretend to..

"I mean, I'm not against your relationship but, you know, things are difficult this time..."

"Ooh..I'm understand Sajjang-nim.."

The CEO looks the sadness in her eyes. He let out a heavy sigh.

"I'm so sorry. Really. But I don't  mind if you want to stays in this relationship. But please, not officially this time. CNBLUE is in a good position in Kpop these days. I just don't want any scandals caught up on my child..."

Hye Ryeon nodded and keep her head down. She starts to hold her tears.

"...and actually I want to pairs Jonghyun with YoonA from SNSD. I've already talked with WGM staff and they're agreed. There are so may fans predicted and loved Jonghyun with YoonA..."

ZAP!

Her heart was breaking in an instant. Jonghyun Oppa. YoonA?She bursts into a deep tears. The CEO was also worried. Actually he isn't able to see her crying like that.

"Please, I'm so sorry Hye Ryeon - ssi. It's too difficult. You came in a sudden time. I promise I'll let you date him officially, but not this time. I'll find another way to keep you close with Jonghyun. I'll make a way for both of you..I promise, okay?"

"Yes, Sajjang-nim..."

After that, Hye Ryeon walks out from his office. She walks into the lobby but suddenly her phone starts ringing. It's her Oppa.

"Ryeonnie!Ah!I'm so frustrated to hear you. Gwaenchana?"

"Ne Oppa..I'm fine. Are you in backstage now?"

"Yeah,but hey! I'm so angry with all of the staff. I should accompany you to talked with Sajjang - nim. What did he says?He makes you upset?He against us?"

"Puhahaha. Oppa, just focus to your performance okay, We'll talk about it later..."

"No.But,hey!Okay - okay I'll be ready at 5 minutes!Hey Ryeonnie, can you come here to accompany me?"

"Sure!I'll be there in a minute Oppa. Just focus on your stage!Fighting!"

"Err..."

"What Oppa?"

"...I love you,click!"

Hye Ryeon smiles brightly and laughs. His Oppa is still his Busan guy. She wipes out her tears and smile brightly.

Oppa, if you're strong enough to put your career in risk, I'll accept the challenge!

I will showed to everyone that our relationship is strong!

 *  *  *  *  *

    Hye Ryeon walks into the backstage. She brought some food for all of the member. She can easily pass the guard because the CEO already give her a ID Card. But she has to remember, that their relantionship is a secret. Now, where is Jonghyun Oppa?

She sees Jonghyun hardly. Is he Oppa?

"Yo!Omma!"

Hye Ryeon turns, and Jungshin was showed up smirking.

"Aigoo..you shocked me you know!Where is Jonghyun Oppa?"

"Ooh?Hyung is in the toilet right now..."

"Whaa, Hye Ryeon - ssi, what is that?"

Yonghwa suddenly came and curious about the food in that girl's hand

"This is?Ooh, it's a jajangmyeon. I bought it for you all. You must be tired for performing and need some..."

Yonghwa and Jungshin already took the food from her hand and open it impatiently.

"Whoaa!A Busan Jajangmyeon with raw egg! How do you know I miss this food so much?" Yonghwa was delighted

"Aah is that so?It's a great coincidence then, Yonghwa - ssi,"

"Hyung!You can talk informally with her..."

"Mwo?Banmal?But we meet only 5 hours right?"

"I've already call her Omma. Nappeun Omma.."

"Ya!", Hye Ryeon yelled.

Jungshin was laughing so hard and start choking. His mouth was full of jajangmyeon that time.

"Haiiissh. This babo..." Yonghwa smirks.

"Ooh, you looks for Jonghyun right?He was in there," He pointed in north room

"Kamsamnida Yonghwa - ssi,"

"Nee Omma,hahaha.."

Hye Ryeon pouted and starts to walk away. She was looking for Jonghyun dilligently. Until then, her eyes knowing her Oppa figure. She smiles right away and start to walk more faster towards him. Eh, Oppa was talking with a girl?

Jonghyun was laughing so hard. The girl was telling a jokes. She was pouting cutely when Jonghyun laughs. She was totally beautiful! Jonghyun nodds when she starts to tell another story. Her Oppa face seems so serious and he was talking back to the girl. Hye Ryeon was trembling. She is YoonA.

"How can Oppa resist her charm?"

Jonghyun Oppa....YoonA....WGM...

 

============================================================================================================================

 

Annyeong haseyoo!!

It's me, mooiechan!

:D

How about this chapter?Eeer.. I don't know how to pairing up Jonghyun Oppa with another idol. But honestly, I ship him not with YoonA. I ship him for every girls he wanted to be with. Including YoonA maybe?Hahahahaha, it's up to Oppa, right?

 

Please comment and tell me what's next, what's the plus and minus, and happy fasting!