Who's in your heart?

Love In The Rain

"Unnie..."

Yoona who was put on her make up turns into her back. It's her maknae, Seohyun.

"Nee?"

"...where did you go last night?"

Yoona frowns a bit, and continue her make up. They're in Inkigayo waiting room.

"Anii...maybe when I went out a date with Seung Gi Oppa right?"

"Nope,it's middle of the night Unnie. Oddieyo?"

"Yah maknaee...you're not my Omma right?"

Seohyun sighs, as she sat down beside her.

"Unnie, you went to Jonghyun-ssi's right?"

Yoona surprised. She looks into her with disbelief.

"You..."

"I know Unnie,I know...you really happy that day,"

Yoona smiles bitterly. She bites her lower lips.

"Is that wrong?"

"If you and him didn't do something wrong so it's not wrong at all. Unnie, he has a girl unnie..."

Yoona smiles again. She put on her lip tint.

"Arassoo..."

* * * * *

Hye Ryeon packs up all of her belonging. Today they're went back to Seoul. She had a great time with her namja, and also the dooley couple. Her phone was full of TOP Oppa's chat and misscall. He was being so stubborn. Jonghyun Oppa seems didn't care again about his sunbaenim. He knows already that his girl didn't even ever cheat on her. This is the time for Dooley Couple to be on the driving area. Jonghyunnie feels tired and went sleep beside her. Shinhye and Yonghwa already bickering, but also laughing happily. Hye Ryeon chuckles, as she feels really happy to be around them.

Pssh!Grumpy!

Hye Ryeon looks at her Kakao Talk chat and found TOP Oppa's chat.

Wae!

Ckck how rude...hey you know my MV hit on the jackpot,thanks to you btw \m/

Oh is that so?Chukae Oppaa ^^,

Nee gomawoyo girl, ah btw many people already asking for you. Mind to cast in any drama?

Nega?Hahaha. Nope, I can't act Oppa,you know it

?I know you can act it out. Everyone in the set said you had a talent

Haeee...you're liar!

Jjinjja!Believe me, the director sajjang-nim already ask for your number to me. He said he'll contact you soon when the drama script is ready

Jjinjja Oppa?

Hey, why a handsome rapper like me lied to you?

-_-" tsk.Boasting as always

:3 because I had to look good in front of the woman I like right?

Like?It doesn't mean that he likes me right?

She didn't answer anymore and starts sleeping beside her namja. She looks into her namja carefully. What are you doing with Yoona Oppa?Is that true that you already love her?And how about me?

She didn't realize that tears flow down her face as she close her eyes.

 

* * * * *

 

TOP is being busy for his upcoming BIGBANG album. He barely sleeps this day. He was focusing make a song, since G-Dragon asked him one. He can't think more and stressed out. Then he went out from YG building and drive his car into Hongdae. He parks into the bar nearby. The loud music banging around the bar. He walks inside, as many womans steal a glance at him. Some of them offered a seat but he shooks his head politely. He went to the bar and take some beer.

"Yayayayaaaa....move out move out......"

That is a sound of a woman nearby. He didn't bother to turns to her at first.

"Yaaaa what are you doiiingg..I'm not that easy one,huh..."

He turns to her. DAMN IT!

A woman was surrounded by three men, and all of them didn't look nice at all. They're trying to hook up on her, while she's in tipsy mode. He walks as fast as he can and grab her arms.

"Right here,"

The three men can't do anything, because they knew who is him. Then with an angry mumbles they're start to leaves the place. TOP brings her out and take her into his car.

"YAAAAAAA!!Why you get me in your car?You want me?You want my money?"

TOP shooks his head, as he close the car's door loudly.

"Geez..."

He went to the driver's seat and drove away. He sighed as he sees towards her carefully.

"You know, if I'm not there, you're probably regret it after all,"

"......."

"You're saying you're in holiday but why I found you in bar like this, Hye Ryeon-ah?"

Hye Ryeon got hiccups and talking nonsense

"Damn it, you're not tipsy. You're already drunk!"

"Waaaeee...aisshh is that you Tabi Oppa?"

TOP raised his eyebrows. Tabi?Since when she want to call him Tabi Oppa?He knows she didn't ever want to.

"Tabi?Yaah~ you better call me like that always in normal mode,"

"Aigoo...aigooo...aigooo~"

TOP droves his car faster, he wanted to take her home. He looks into her outfit.

"Aiisshh, tell Jonghyun to not let you wear this y skirt huh?No wonder you get caught with three men like that. Unbelievable..."

Hye Ryeon didn't hear it and already asleep. She murmurs Jonghyun name. TOP chuckles, and turn into the left street. It's already in Hye Ryeon apartment's block. He parks his car and open the door for Hye Ryeon.

"Yah, you're home!"

She still asleep.

"Aigooo this yeoja!You really had me!"

TOP bring her bridal style and went inside, after some mumbles finding her key. He opened up the room and put her on the couch. He want to turn on the lamp when suddenly a hand grab his collar.

"Oppa..don't leave me..."

TOP blushed as he know Hye Ryeon was being too cute like that.

"Fine,fine..I'll just went to turn on the light,"

Suddenly Hye Ryeon cried hard as she grab his collar tight.

"Yaa..if Yoona-ssi and Hyun Oppa loves each other then how about me?If they're dating secretly how about me?How about me Oppa?Tell me what I should do..."

"...!"

"Ya Hye Ryeonnie..."

"You know?I'm not being an idol myself, but I had sooooo much antis and even there's a yeoja wanted to kill me...ah,then, there's a group of deerburning couple throws rotten eggs this morning...again and again..."

TOP keep his mouth shut and only listened to the drunken girl.

"Oppa..it's hurt too much, I went this far only because he loves me, but...but...."

TOP sighs,as he grab her cheeks. He placed her body in his hug. The cried goes loud and for after a time it being silenced. TOP saw her closed her eyes and sleep because too tired crying.

* * * * *

Jonghyun angrily turn off his phone. It's already 20 calls and she didn't answer it. What's going on her?Because of his busy schedule, he can't go to her apartment right now. Not for a long time his phone rang. He grabs it fast and started to yell

"Ya Hye Ryeon-ah! You making a guitarist getting crazy here!Oddieyo?"

...it's me Hyunnie,

Jonghyun startled when he recognize her voice.

"Ahh..Yoon,is that you?Waeyo?"

You're looking for her?What's going on?

"Aniya..nothing,"

Come on, you can tell me,

"Can you please didn't disturb me right now?Please?"

O..oo..a-arassoo...bye then,

"Bye,"

Jonghyun really worried. Why is Hye Ryeon acting really weird. After the holiday she didn't showed up, didn't contact me at all. What's happen here?

======================================================================================================================

Mianhaeeeeeeeeee ;( . I hand no energies when I reached home at 8 p.m.

 I really had a difficulties when write this down.

I can see the ending of this story about few more chapters again, so please love me even more,hahaha

Sure, It's not easy to be an idol girlfriend right? :(((