Love,once again

Love In The Rain

Jonghyun and TOP was sitting outside the room when suddenly YoonA comes running to them.

“Wae-wae-wae?”

“I saw her hands moving!”

“Jjinjja??”

Jonghyun rans towards the room, when he clearly saw she opens her eyes he hugs her and cried so hard. He feels really relieved.

“Jagiyaa…jagiyaa… Thank you God, oh gomawoo… oh jagiyaa…”

“…Oo..ppa.”

“Nae, nae, I’m here…”

YoonA freeze in front of the door. She can’t help but feels really hurts. She saw by herself how Jonghyun loves her very much. How affectionate and how happy he is. TOP looks into her and smiles. He patted her shoulder.

“You should starts to love your namja like that,”

* * * * *

TOP sat down in the hospital balcon. He gulps his beer and starts to looking for his cigarettes.

“Eh?Where I put it down?”

“You should start to worry about yourself, Seunghyun-ah..”

A beautiful yeoja appears beside him. She take a seat and smiles. TOP smiles to her even wider.

“…if I do so, you’ll start not worrying me anymore,”

The transparent girl laughs as she waves her long straight hair.

“…you have to look for another yeoja,babo!”

“…noona, you’re still the best!”

The girl saddened as she saw him more. TOP saw her with a wavering eyes.

“…I do the right thing right Noona?”

“…you can do whatever you want to do Seunghyun-ah, I always watching over you,”

Seunghyun sighs and smiles. He looks into the bright night sky.

“No one can compare to you Noona…how can I erase you completely..ah molla…”

The ghost tears up and smiles. She leans her head to his shoulder.

“…you always do the good thing Seunghyun-ah, you always do..”

“I want to keep her like I wanted you Noona, jeongmal…but it seems like the thing isn’t going as smooth as I want…am I right to loose her?”

“…you do great,really. Now keep silent. Noona want to sleep in your shoulder,”

“Nae Noona…”

Both of them remaining silent as their hearts flies again into the good memories.

* * * * *

“Hye Ryeon-aaah!!!Aaaah Unnie miss you soo much!”

Shinhye comes to the room and hugs her immediately.

“Yah!Look out!!How if her infused block and her blood….”

“Ya-ya-ya!Are you an ahjumma,Hyun?”

Shinye frowns at the mad Jonghyun. Hye Ryeon laughs and when in time Yonghwa, Minhyuk and Jungshin come.

“Nappeun Omma!We brought some food!”

“Oh, no, Hye Ryeon can’t eat that because the doctor said that…”

“Whaa hyuuung. You can be sooo like our Omma. How can you stand him eh Hye Ryeon ah? Probably you only drink water”

Jonghyun hit Jungshin’s head.

“Ah okay, I’ll prepare the soondae for us, come come!”

Shinhye opens up the food with Yonghwa. Minhyuk and Jungshin already busy to eat some. Jonghyun walks towards her.

“Jagiya, want some?I’ll feed you..”

Hye Ryeon smiles and shooks her head.

“Wae?There’s something bothering you right?”

Jonghyun sat beside her.

“Aniya Oppa, I’m alright,”

Jonghyun eyes on her suspiciously. He her hair gently.

“You know me too,”

“Oppa..you should go back to your schedule. Don’t let me be the obstacle. I’m alright. Omma and Appa can accompany me here,”

“…but…”

“Oppa, your fans need you, this is your dream right?”

Hye Ryeon smiles again and grabs his hand.

Jonghyun smiles and pat her head.

"Then if I went to concert again,you'll be as glutton as usual okay?AUch!"

Hye Ryeon hits his shoulder and laughs.

"Nae, I'll eat as much as I do,"

Jonghyun smiles even wider.

* * * * *

Yoona closed her phone with Seung Gi Oppa. She sighs, but put a little smile when she saw their photo in her room.

Mianhae for being a jerk Oppa, I should forget him for you...

She then puts of the couple rings for WGM, the one that Jonghyun bought for her. She didn't ever want to take it off at first, but now she has too.

Mianhae Yoon,

Jonghyun sats beside her that night, in front of Hye Ryeon's room. The hospital is probably silent at night, so the words of sorry echoing in Yoona's mind.

Mianhae for making you like this.  I like you a lot,jinjja. But to think that it's love, aniya.. I can't. You know how much I..."

"What's that kiss for?"

Yoona interuppted him with a teary eyes. Yoona didn't even bother to look at him. Jonghyun gulps and saw her eyes.

"Yoon..."

"What's that kiss for?"

Yoona repeats her words.

"Yoon...I'm sorry. I'm sorry for that kiss, I just can't.."

"...what you can't?I don't need any sorry. It didn't fix my heart or whatever pains in here. I just want to know what for that kiss is,"

"I...I..."

"I want the truth,Hyun,"

"....that day...(sigh)...I kiss you because I thought you're really my wife. I'm absorbed to it. I didn't deny I had feelings for you, although it's just a little."

Yoona cries in silent. She lets out her tears without any sounds.

"...and?"

"...but I had Hye Ryeon, I loves her that I can't live without her. Mianhae for being a jerk,Yoon. Mianhae...."

"If that girl didn't appears in front of you again, will you choose me?"

Jonghyun saw the stars, breathing heavily.

"...I never think about it. I just..."

Yoona sees him in eyes. He did too.

"...I just know that God will sent her again to me. I just know."

SLAP!

"Thank you for toying me. Thank you,"

The sting in his cheeks hurts a lot. Yoona stands up after slap him and cries uncontrolly. Jonghyun feels his eyes is wet and somehow managed to keep it in. TOP that saw the scene inside the room was also feeling guilty. He lets them be, gulps his coffe and went in again.

===========================================================================================================================

Mianhaeee !

Mianmianmiaaaaaaaaan!

I'm so sorry for didn't update for a long long long time :(

The work in my office is overload, so I can't update this story even I'm on the holiday. I got a backache everytime I reach home :(

Hopefully this is the sign that I can update like usual,

Kamsamnida for still reading and subscribe me..

*bow 360degree

* * * * *