The day after

Love In The Rain

Jonghyun went out from his van and bows to the fans. He smiles as always and waving his hands to them. He walks into the buildings, and went inside the lift.

"Annyeong haseyo sunbae-nim,"

Jonghyun saw two girls, looks like a rookie girl group bows to him, and he bows back

"Nee,"

At the 4th floor, where CNBLUE waiting room there, he went out. He froze a little bit, as he saw his annoying sunbae stand not far from him. TOP.

He was wearing a leather black jacket, seems like he's already doing a photoshoot for a magazine and want to go home. He walks to him, exactly to the lift, but when he saw Jonghyun, he smiles and chuckles.

"Yo, Jonghyun-ssi,"

"Ah, anyeong haseyo hyungnim,"

TOP give his hand to high-five and he naturally do it too. That's the time when he saw something unusual.

"Your new bracelet hyungnim?quite unique,"

"Aah. This one?"

TOP looks into his right wrist. A silver raindrop pendant clinging.

"Ne, hyungnim.Someone you love give it right?"

Jonghyun faking a smile. He surpressed his anger to not doing something harmful.

"Hmm, someone I love, yes,"

Jonghyun really want to smack his head. He is my sunbae, damn it!

"...but for giving it, hmm mollaa. I just pick it up in her room several days ago. Probably something left hanging, or something that not important anymore,"

TOP gives him a glare. He glares back.

"...oooh. So you're really loves her. Isn't it good to stays overnight in your sweetie's room? You must be doing something fun all nights hyungnim?"

TOP loose his smiles. He gives him a death glare and a shut mouth.

"Perhaps, I know her better than you,"

"Yeah you know all the inch of her body..."

SLAM!

TOP banging him in to the wall. Jonghyun also can't take it anymore, so he pick up a fight. He hit his chin just when TOP smacks his stomach.

"Wh--wha..wait wait wait!"

Sohee Wondergirls that had her photoshoot with TOP appears but afraid to break them. SHe was creaming loud and finally some guy appears. Jungshin was there too, so Yonghwa and Minhyuk

"TOP hyungnim!"

"Jonghyun hyung!"

All of them struggling to break up the fights. They're both breaks up but Jonghyun wanted more.

"I THOUGHT YOU'RE GENTLEMAN BUT LOOK WHAT YOU DID TO ME !"

"YOU'RE TOTALLY CLUELESS BUT YOU HURT HER!IF SHE WAS I'LL NEVER MAKE HER LIKE THIS!"

"YOU..!"

"Yah Jungshin ah!Bring him inside!"

Jungshin and Minhyuk bring Jonghyun inside. TOP let out Yonghwa hands from him.

"Thank you Yonghwa-ssi,"

"mianhae hyung, Jonghyun still can't accept the.."

TOP swipe the blood in his mouth

"..what he can't accept?He left her and I think SHE that can't accept him again,"

"...but she chooses you hyung,"

TOP frowns, smiles and shake his head.

"No. There's nothing between us, unluckily that was really make me sad. But no, she rejects me, even when I'm start to tell her,"

Yonghwa nodds

"...but that bracelet?"

"ah this?I got it when I went to saw her but her apartment already empty. She left Seoul a weeks ago and don't ask me where. I just pick this pendant at her room just for remembering her I wear it all day,"

"It's their couple bracelet-necklace hyungnim..."

TOP silents and barged in to the CNBLUE's waiting room.

 

* * * * *

 

Yonghwa looks Jonghyun that sit beside her. After the photoshoot he still keep his silence. There's an urge to ask him what did TOP hyung told him but he patiently waiting. He didn't like to ask him anymore.

"Stop here hyung!"

The car suddenly stops and Jonghun went out from the car.

"Ya-ya-ya...!"

The managers want to get out too and chase her but Yonghwa stops him.

"Let him be hyung, he knows what he'll be doing,"

 

* * * * *

Jonghyun walks into Hye Ryeon's apartment. There's nobody there, the landlord too, but he can ask the admin there, and he went up to her ex-room. He suddenly feels really regret.His hand trembles as he open the door.

He saw an empty room and nothing from her belongings there.

I really didn't do anything with her, I just walk her home because she's drunk. You better saw how that man want to her so bad!

Oppa let me explain Oppa...

You don't know how much she loves you!You better ask Yoona what shes' doing that make her drunk like that

Oppa, saranghae Oppaa...don't leave me arasso?

She rejects me even I'm not even asked her properly!She chooses you even you rejects her!How dare you didn't want to speak with her!

Oppa...

You're about to loose her boy. Or should I tell you maybe it's too late for you to go for her?

Jonghyun feels his tears in the corner of his eyes and can't controlled it anymore. He falls sitting and sobbing silently.

How I make up for this biggest mistake Hye Ryeon-ah?

 

* * * * *

"Jagiyaa...wake up honey,"

A woman sits beside someone in her bed. Her husband hugs her to comfort.

"Please wake up, Omma already made some dwenjang soup, is that your favorite honey?"

The sleep-girl didn't seems to move. She looks really peace in her sleep.

"It's time for health inspection madam, can you went out for a while?"

A nurse come in and check her, and then the Doctor come.

"My girl can wake up right doctor?How long this can be?"

The man asked with a worried tone. He keeps hugging her wife. The doctor smiles, but didn't say anything. He let them out so that he can started the medical check up.

 

=========================================================================================

TARAAAA!!!

I don't know how to end it because I got some ideas in my mind tee-hee

thank you for always supporting me chingu, let's love Jonghyun Oppa as always!!!HAHA

btw, hopefully this chapter can satisfy you guys, :(

love you guys!!!!