A start of new life

Love In The Rain

Jonghyun turn into her directions and smiles. He waves his hand and ask her to come near him. Yoona was turn her eyes too. Then, when Hye Ryeon walked towards them, she heard Yoona asked him who is her.

"Ah, she's my yeoja Yoona - yah,"

"Oooh..."

"Ani, ani. I'm not. I'm Yonghwa Oppa's cousin..."

"Eehh?"

Yoona and Jonghyun looks towards her. Jonghyun was in a shock. He frowned and realize something. Yoona then smiles brightly into Hye Ryeon. They had a similar heights, but Hye Ryeon was a little taller. 

Ah, I know why everybody loves her. She is beautiful.

"Haaai. My name is Yoona. Nice to meet you.."

"Nice to meet you too. My name is Hye Ryeon,"

"So you're not Jonghyunie's yeoja?"

"No, I'm not. Jonghyun Oppa always tease me like that whenever he meets me,"

Hye Ryeon fakes a smile. Jonghyun stays silent. He didn't know what to do so he keeps his mouth shut. Yoona smiles widely and laughing.

"Oooh. I'm so shocked that moment. Aish! Don't just goofing around Hyunnie!"

"Aah.."

Jonghyun nodds and grab Hye Ryeon's wrist.

"Eh, Yoona, I think I'll go back to CNBLUE's room right now. I know Ryeonnie brings some food for us. I'm hungry.."

"Eeehh?Waeyooo...?I'll miss you Hyuunniee.."

That girl..so pampered with Oppa?Hmpf!

"Aah..I'm sorry,okay?Next time..."

Jonghyun gives her a smile and dragged Hye Ryeon away.

"You have to tell me what are you talking about!"

Jonghyun Oppa is angry. Oppa mianhae...

"Oppa, I'll tell you everything. Please don't be mad at me..."

Jonghyun didn't lower his speed until he and Hye Ryeon came to CNBLUE room. Yonghwa and the others was busy eating the jajangmyeon.  Jonghyun slide beside them and let her sit in the sofa, and he was sitting beside her. He let out a heavy sigh.

"...from the moment I know you said something like that..."

Hye Ryeon was starting to drop her tears.

"...I know what's happening. Now, please tell me everything,"

"...Oppa..."

 

* * * * *

From that day, they have to fake their relationship from everyone, beside CNBLUE members, managers, and the CEO. In FNC Entertainment headquarters too, their relationship is a top secret so nobody except those people know about her. Since her surname is Jung, so everybody will accomplished her as Yonghwa's cousin, like she was introduced. Then, it's not weird to see her hanging around CNBLUE so much. Today Hye Ryeon was walking toward FNC Entertainment's Office. She was baking some cakes and want to give the boys some. It's been a month CNBLUE was touring abroad. She was missing her Oppa. They're in the middle of interviewing so she sat down in their practice room. She was surprised because she wasn't in there alone.

"Ooh, mianhae, I think I'm alone in this room.."

"Ani. Gwaenchana. You're Jonghyun's girlfriend right?"

"Eeeh...ani..animnida.."

Hye Ryeon is stuttering and the girl was laughing happily.

"Hahaha. I know it's a secret, Yongie told me. Keep calm, I'll never told anyone, okay?"

"Aaah..gomawo..Park Shin Hye - ssi. Eeh, may I know why you're in here?Aaah..arasso..."

"Wae wae waeeee?"

She was panicked. Hye Ryeon leaves a small laugh and sat beside her.

"So it's not a rumor then if you had a relationship with..."

"Sssht!Please make it a secret too right?"

"Aaah unniee don't be afraid! I'nm your fan! My mother really loves your drama..especially with Yonghwa Oppa..."

"Aahh,"

Suddenly the girl blushed but start smiling again.

"Okay, so we're in the same condition on not-go-public relationship, right?"

"Right Unnie!"

"Unnie?I'm your unnie?you looks like in a same age with me.."

"Aah aniyoo. I'm from '91, unnie.."

"Aaah...arassoo..

Suddenly the boys came. Jonghyun was surprised to see Hye Ryeon and hugging her immediately.

"Aaah...how sweet..."

"Oppa, I'm embarassed,"

"Gwaenchana, it's safe here...I miss you so much..."

Shin Hye was smiling beside them, but when Yonghwa entered the room, she saw him with a lovely stare. Yonghwa was smiling too and sat beside her.

"Don't you want to hug me like Jonghyun, eh Yongie?"

"Aniyo!"

"Waeee...ah!You don't even care about how I feels!"

Shin Hye was pouting and make Yonghwa pinched her nose lovingly. Then he kiss her forehead. Jungshin sighed and frowned. He was envy with the couples here.

"Then I have to kiss him?"

He pointed out Minhyuk who was drinking water. Minhyuk burst the water right into Jungshin's face.

"Take that you moron,"

"Aaargh!How dare you.."

"Hahahahaha....."

"Noona.. you don't bring any cakes right now?I'm so hungry...", Jungshin frowned into Shin Hye.

"..I have some cakes, Jungshin. Here,"

Hye Ryeon opens her bag and it's full of chocolate lava cake. Jungshin smiles right away and start to chomping some. Jonghyun and Minhyuk also take a piece. Then they're start goofing around with another. Yonghwa gives Shin Hye a sign, then they're went out from the room. 

"What's going on Yongie?"

"Aah..ani..ani.."

Shin Hye pat his shoulder.

"...you can talk about it Yongie. Please be open, okay?"

Yonghwa smiles and grab her hands.

"Let me explain you something. Ah, not in here, in case many people knows. How about in the balcony?"

"Sure.."

Then both of them walking toward the balcony. The breeze of sunset's wind blows into their face. Shin Hye was happy actually, because it's a long time that she can meet him.

"How about your upcoming drama?"

"Heirs?Aiisshh Yongiee, you've already know what it is, you just cancelled it right away..."

"Hahahaha. Yeah, I know - I know..Hhmm but it could be nice if we started filming again, right?"

"I think so. Hahaha. It's too bad actually,"

Shin Hye leans her head into Yonghwa's shoulder. The boy was smiling towards her, and start to see the sunset again.

"...I'm worried of Jonghyun, really..."

"Waeyo?Ooh..Hye Ryeonnie...I think as long as they're not go public, Jonghyun is safe..."

Yonghwa nodds and keep silent. He was trying to explain the situation to Shin Hye.

"..Aaah. I kinda think like that, but CEO already state that next month is the first shoot of WGM. It features Jonghyun and Yoona..."

"WHAT?"

Shin Hye was shocked and looks into Yonghwa's eyes with disbelief.

"Oooh... you know I'm hurting so much when you're with Seo Hyun that time,"

Yonghwa giggles.

"Hahaha. I know - I know. But really, I know you can bear it.. you really loves me don't you?"

Shin Hye is laughing widely and hit his body.

"Hahaha...Yongiiee.."

"..so then why you're worrying them so much?They can bear it if they love each others right?"

Yonghwa smiles right away and hug her tenderly.

"Yeah. I hope Hye Ryeon was as tough as you..."

"Hmm?Maybe she should be tougher,"

 

==========================================================================================================================

Annyeong chingu!

:D

I'm in the spirit to write again, so there is this chapter!Hahahaha!

Hhmm... how about Yonghwa and Shin Hye pairings?Good?bad?

I think I'll write another story too, but I'm in a writer's block.

Can you please tell me what kind of story and characters will it be?

:D

Don't forget to tell me about this chapter!Saranghae chingu!