The couple's heart

Love In The Rain

Jonghyun came late again. It's already midnight and all of CNBLUE members already sleeping. Jungshin slept in the couch with his mouth open. Jonghyun chuckles. What a really babo! He opens up his jacket and walking toward the kitchen. He take some mineral water and drink it as fast as he can.

"Tomorrow, there's no schedule for me. I think I can go for a sleep all day long,"

A message ringtone came. He take his phone from his pocket and saw the message.

Shinhye

Hey Jonghyun, you've aready came to see Hye Ryeon right?You don't forget the address don't you?Please tell her sorry because I can't help her packing off,

 

Wh..aat?

 

* * * * *

Hye Ryeon was walking half heartedly to open the door. It's her Oppa. She opens the door and saw Jonghyun's worried face.

"Are you sleeping?"

"Uh, yeah Oppa. I'm in the middle of dreaming you,"

Jonghyun hugs her and closed the door behind him.

"Ah..Hye Ryeon - ah, you're angry with me?"

Hye Ryeon was walking into the kitchen, keeps shut for a while.

"Hye Ryeon - ah.."

"Aniyo Oppa. Here, I make you some hot milk."

Jonghyun takes the mug from her hand and let her sit beside him, in the couch.

"You are not?"

"Uh, I guess yeah,"

"But I'm..."

Hye Ryeon giggles cutely.

"Don't be so worried Oppa. I know you've going a tight schedule this day, instead you're worrying me, and think I'm angry with you, you should take a rest..."

Jonghyun smiles and pat her head. Then, he kiss her forehead.

"Mianhae, I'm so lucky to have you.."

"So, you'll take a rest don't you?You want to go home?"

"What?You told me to get off from here?Right now?"

"Aniyo, aniyo, aissh! Oppa, you know what I mean..."

"Hahahaha. I'll sleep here with you, Is it okay?"

Hye Ryeon blushed and start panicking herself. Jonghyun is smiling happily.

"But Oppa, I'm a woman an you're a namja.."

"But I'm your namja right?"

Jonghyun leans his face towards her and Hye Ryeon's face become more red.

"HAhahahahaha. Please Hye Ryeon, you know I'm not that type of guy right?"

"Aish!Oppa!"

Hye Ryeon hits him lovingly.

"But may I sleep in here right now?I'm so sleepy.. I can't drive to dorm with this condition,"

"Take the bed, Oppa. You should have a good quality sleep,"

"Aniyo!I'm namja here! I'll sleep in the couch, okay?"

Hye Ryeon smiles. She put her blanket and pilow to Jonghyun.

"You're always my namja oppa, even you aren't sleep in the couch,"

Jonghyun smiles and kiss her forehead before he goes to sleep

"Nope. I'm your namja and I love you, so that I'll sleep here,"

 * * * * *

Jonghyun raises his arm and yawning loudly. It's already morning and he wakes up lazily. He snuggles again inside the blanket, wanted more sleep but suddenly Hye Ryeon cames.

"Oppa, are you wake up?"

"Uh..yeah, but I want to sleep more. I'm tired.."

"Eeeh Oppa, it's already 10 o'clock. You'll get a backache if you continue to sleep,"

"ah..but I've had it so what's the point?"

Hye Ryeon smiles and makes him sit down. He looks really cute when pouting with a sleepy eyes.

"Now what Hye Ryeon - ssi?"

"How about you take your breakfast and then I'll massage you?You'll feel much better,"

"I think that's a good idea,"

Jonghyun smiles wide and went to bathroom for 5 minutes. Then, he followed her to the table in the dining room.

"Shinhye quite smart to choose this apartment, huh?"

"Yeah, it's really nice Oppa. I like it so much!"

Jonghyun smiles and pinched her cheeks. He put a chair to Hye Ryeon first, then he take one for him. He looks into the food in the table.

"Wow, your cooking is improving you know?"

"Eeeehhh Oppa!Of course,"

Jonghyun takes his spoon and sip some kimchi stew. Then he starts choking. Hye Ryeon panics and give him some water

"Wae?Waeyo Oppa?It's not good is it?"

"Ah, aniyo. I'm kidding. This is really good. Daebak. Auch!"

Hye Ryeon smacks his leg with pouting. Jonghyun is laughing so hard. Then, he stands up and walks behind Hye Ryeon that sitting in front of him. She was confused at first, but suddenly Jonghyun put a  silver-cloud- necklace into her neck. She was blushed and shy. Hye Ryeon didn't see that Jonghyun was also blushed for a while. Then he backhug her with that position. Hye Ryeon can see a cloud pendant bracelet in his right wrist.

"Please forgive me Hye Ryeon, just stay love me although I'm not a romantic guy, I can't give you a normal dating life, and I always make you upset..."

Hye Ryeon smiles with a genuine one. She grabs Jonghyun's hand and close her eyes.

"I'm here Oppa, I'm not going anywhere..."

naga_sari@idws

 * * * * *

That evening Hye Ryeon was busy doing her final project in her laptop. She is an architecture student, yet she is in her final semester. Too tired, she turns on the TV and start looking for a good channel. Suddenly it turns into WGM. And her Oppa with Yoona section.

"Aaaah, waeyooo... why i had to watch this again. Aniyo!I'm not!"

She turns another channel and start enjoying a drama. She turn into her phone, but no message again from her Oppa. 3 days ago Jonghyun Oppa said that in 3 months he will went to Japan for album promotion. At first, she really doesn't care much about Jonghyun can't contact her everyday. But now, it's totally start to tiring her. She turns the TV channel again and watch WGM. Jonghyun Oppa looks so happy in there.

"He always make a contact with her. Why he doesn't care at all about me?"

She reaches her phone and start contacting Jonghyun. It needs 3 more calling before Jonghyun pick up.

"Ooh. Hye Ryeon - ah. waeyo?"

"Waeyoo??Waeyoo?I'm in a mess because you're not even contact me in 3 days?"

"Ahh.. mian, but I'm busy these days,"

"Not a single minutes for even tell me about you?Just about your condition?"

"Mianhae Hye Ryeon - ah, mianhae..I'm.."

"Hyunniee..who's calling?"

Hye Ryeon realizes a girl's voice. The girl is with her Oppa.

"Who's that Oppa?"

"Ah..I..I..I'm with.."

"Aaa..Hyunnie, the foods gonna cold. You can accept her phone later, right?Is it Hye Ryeon's Yonghwa Oppa's cousin?"

"...err..I..I.."

"With Yoona - ssi again,Oppa?Okay, later then, I'm not going to disturb you,"

Hye Ryeon hung up the phone. Her heart was aching. She's pretty sure that today isn't the time for WGM shoot. It's already 2 days ago for this month. Her tears flowing uncontrolled. How dare he broke my heart again. How dare...

 

Jonghyun shocked when he knows Hye Ryeon hungs up her phone. He tells Yoona for wait awhile and he stands up, looking a more silent room in the corner of the restaurant and calling her back. Hye Ryeon - ah, Hye Ryeon - ah...

She doesn't answer his phone. After the fifth call, her number was deactivated. He really regrets it. He scolded to himself.

What are you doing Jonghyunnie?Instead just sent her a few message or a 5 minutes call you didn't do it either. You prefer hanging out with Yoona even though it's not WGM shoot. What's going on here?

"Hyunnie, gwaenchana?"

Yoona walks towards him and pat his shoulder.

"Ani, aniyo..I'm alright."

"Are you serious?"

Yoona looks into him deeply. She really looks pretty and worried. Jonghyun fakes a smile and pat her head.

"Gwaenchana Yoon, Now let's go back to eat the food, okay?"

"Riighht!!So this is my Hyunnie!"

She planted a kiss into Jonghyun cheeks and start running happily to their table. Jonghyun was shocked again, and he can still feel her lips in his cheeks. He blushed and stay on the place. Yoona that already sit in the chair looks into his direction and gives him a shy smile. His heart was beating so hard.

SNSD Yoona?Why she acted so bluntly to me, eventhough there are so many idols in there begging for her number?Do she really likes me?

Yoona.

Hye Ryeon.

Yoona.

Hye Ryeon?Or Yoona?

==========================================================================================================================

Hey - Yo Chingu!

:D

I'm really frustrated to write this, since it's gonna be the one - step to the main of the story,

:( Oppa is being naughty, hahahaha

XD

Thank you for visiting my story, hopefully you enjot them

Don't forget, I really appreaciate it if you wanna spend a couple minutes to write me a comment about this story,

Thank you Chingu! I LOVE YOU!

No.

I love Jonghyun Oppa.

Hahahahahaha