Another Yeoja, Another Namja

Love In The Rain

SNSD's dorm

It's 8pm and Yoona was coming into their dorm. She was giggling and smiling, so Taeyeon and Yuri was smiling to each other.

"A date with Jonghyunnie, huh Yoong?"

"Eeh?Aniyo aniyoo.."

"Aiihh gwaenchanaaa, we already know it from the first time," said Taeyeon with an evil smile.

Tiffany went out from her room and pat her shoulder.

"Yaaaa.. uri Yoongie, did Jonghyun already said anything about going in a relationship?"

Yoona was blushed and shook her head

"Aniii Oohh.. please don't tease me like that, Hyunnie never told me anything about his true feeling,"

"So only said in front of WGM camera?"

"Uh yeah,"

"But he's already accept your date right?"

"..it's the first time we went out without WGM staff unnie,"

Taeyeon smirks and giggling with each other.

"Then he starts to like youu... ooohh a handsome boyfriend, Yoong..."

"Unnieee..."

Yoona is pouting when everybody starts to .

"...but Unnie, tonight Hyunnie end our date so fast. He said that he had an emergency call from his manager. But I think he acted so strange when a girl called him before..."

"A girl?Really?"

"Really,"

"Ehh??Jeongmal?Who's that?"

"I think she's Yonghwa Oppa's cousin. Her name is Hye Ryeon. I met her before in Music Bank backstage,"

"Is she pretty?"

"Really pretty, even she's not wearing any make up."

"Aaaahh, jealous huh?Maybe she call him for another reason, a jealous wife hereee..."

"Kyaaa Yoong..."

"Unnieeeeeeee......."

The girls laughing cutely between the sad Yoona.

 

* * * * *

Hong dae still crowded like it's in the morning. It's really late night, and there's a girl is walking alone. She is Hye Ryeon. She walks down her apartment and start walking nowhere. She puts her hand into her white jacket, and holding her tears heavily.

I think Oppa was starting to like her. Yeah, who is the stupid boy that didn't fall into Yoona's charm?Im Yoona!Yoona SNSD!

When she's around he never contacted me. Never. Should I went back to Busan instead being here? I can concentrate more with my thesis there too. But then I'll lose Jonghyun Oppa forever. Ooooh eottokee???

 

She straightened up her head and look forward. Han River? How did I get here? Hye Ryeon shocked for a while, how long she walks until she arrived there, but she is smiling. It's very beautiful. Jonghyun Oppa never asked her for a date since they're back again. He was too busy. A beautiful river like this, make her really excited. She ran towards the railing and enjoy the scenery. She looks around but there's no people there. Suddenly she starts screaming

"YAAAAAAAAAA! HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO ME?!BABO LEE JONG HYUUUUNNN!!!!"

"Auch!Hey, don't screaming like that in front of me, I can be deaf suddenly,"

Hye Ryeon looks behind and there's a man sitting in a bench behind her. He is covering his ears and starts smirking. How I can't see him??

"You can continue cursing again, young lady. Go on then,"

"Ah..eh..."

Hye Ryeon blushed for a shameness. The man is laughing and Hye Ryeon is pouting.

"Don't laughed to me!I'm really mad right now. I can kick your !"

The man was surprised, but laughs again.

"I said you can go for cursing your boyfriend again, I'll watch and didn't say anything. I didn't have any other intentions,"

Hye Ryeon pouted and starts walking away. He is half shouting to her

"Hey, you'll find another place to curse or not?"

"It's none of your bussiness,"

The man is smiling and for a while already walks beside her.

"I can accompany you if you want, I don't have any other bussiness like your boyfriend..."

"No, thank you."

"So you're not a typical girl that falls into a handsome man do you?"

Hye Ryeon stops her feet and sees him with a fierce eyes.

"Handsome?Who?You?"

"Yeah, me. Who else?Your babo-Jonghyun?"

"I can kick your if I want. Even I'm a girl, I'm a karate kid,"

"WHoaaa whoaaaa. A grumpy girl here, huh?"

"You've already make me almost deaf. Is that enough for me to call the police?"

"Hrrgh. Do what you want then,"

Hye Ryeon walks away but he didn't hesitate to leave her company.

"Aiiisshhh! Why you always follow me like that?I'm quite annoyed you know,"

"I want to talk with you. I have no friends to talk to. Maybe you can accompany me to..heey heyy..."

Hye Ryeon walks faster. So many weird peoples in this world. She looks behind and that man stays in his place. He didn't followed her again, but waving his hands to her.

"See you cursing-girl!I think we'll meet again somewhere,"

Hrrgh.

Stupid.

Hye Ryeon puts her hood and faster her speed.

"HYE RYEON - AH!"

Hye Ryeon was already mad, so she's disturbed by the shout. She turn into the voice's directions and shout

"NOW WHAT...Oppa???"

She was surprised. It's Jonghyun Oppa.

"WHERE ARE YOU GOING ALL THE NIGHT?!"

Jonghyun walks unpatiently and grabs her wrist. She can see her boyfriend was drenched in sweat. I bet Jonghyun Oppa is looking for me everywhere.

"Oppa I'm..."

"DON'T YOU KNOW I'M WORRIED SO BAD,HUH?YOU DON'T KNOW??"

Hye Ryeon let go of her hand.

"I'm only walks for a while. I'm bored,"

"For a while?WIthout bringing your phone?How if I can't contaced you?How if you lost in here?"

"You know what Oppa, you can go back into Yoona - ssi. You've already see I'm alright and that's all,"

Hye Ryeon walks away. Jonghyun grab her hand tightly.

"Mianhae..."

"Ooh, of course Oppa. You say sorry and that's all good again,"

Jonghyun feels really guilty.

"...I'm only went out for her to build an emotion for the shoot,"

"...yeah,"

"You really mad do you?"

"I just don't want to talk about that. I'm tired. I'll walk home. You should too,"

Jonghyun grabs her hand tightly. He tooks a red flower from his jacket. It's a rose. But the petals already falling and broke.

"Uh, mianhae, I've bought this for you but I'm in a hurry so..."

Hye Ryeon was surprised.

"You bought me a flower?You,Oppa?"

"Uh, I'm trying to ask for a forgiveness. Yet I never give you any flowers so.."

Hye Ryeon tooks the flowers, but there's only 2 petals left. She kisses the rose and smiling to him.

"It was forgiven,"

Jonghyun is smiling with a relieve. He hugs her with love.

"I'm really sorry, Hye Ryeon - ah. I really don't know about how you feels. I'll try to be a better man,"

"Me too Oppa. I'm sorry for worrying you that much..I'll try my best too,"

He arms off her and planted a deep kiss to her. The butterflies was flying inside her stomach. She really can feels his love towards her.

"Uh-oh, the lovebirds is in love again,"

Yonghwa, Jungshin and Minhyuk came towards them. Awkward, they broke off the kiss and blushed. Yonghwa was laughing, and pat her shoulder.

"You know what Hye Ryeonie? He calls everyone to help him looking for you since he knows you're not pick his calls and he knows your apartment is empty. He's really worried like hell,"

Jungshin nods.

"Yeah. Hyun drenched in sweats like Niagara Falls,"

Minhyuk pat his head.

"Like you know what is Niagara Falls,"

"Hey I know! I read it in a picture that fans send me!"

"Okay guys, It's time for a break. We can go home now,"

They're went into the parking lot. Jonghyun still grabs her hand tightly.

"Oppa, you can let off your hand. The paparazzi can hunt for a picture of this,"

"I don't care. I'm worrying so much that I can't let my hands of off you,"

"Oppa..."

"Please don't do that again,just please..."

"Mianhae Oppa,"

 

* * * * *

 

She really didn't pick up her phone. She's really mad!

"Are you okay Hyunnie?"

"Uh, yeah I am. But I have an urgent meeting with my manager - nim. Can we go home now?"

"Eeeh, but the dessert isn't coming out yet,"

"..eh but this is important, I can drive you back to dorm fisrt, come on,"

Jonghyun didn't asked for her approval and starts walking towards the entrance. Yoona was pouting and stays silent until they reached SNSD's dorm. Jonghyun even didn't bother to asked her why or cheer her up. He only says sorry and drove the car away.

He tried many times to contact her, but it didn't success. Then he calls s to check into her apartment, since it's more close from their dorm. He's jammed in the traffic light and cursing. A coming calls in his phone and he grab it fast

"Yeah hyung?Wae??She's not in her apartment?How....find,I'll find her soon. I need your help to find her too Hyung. Gomawo,"

Where is she?She didn't know any streets in Seoul but why she insisted to go??She's really mad. Really hard. Ooh, eottoke??How if anything happens to her?I'll not forgive myself if it happened. Aaahh why I have to hang out with Yoona?Hye Ryeon - ah, Hye Ryeon - ah....

 

===============================================================================================================================

Hey - Yo Chingu!

Mooiechan is back!

Oooohh gomawo for the new subscriber, thank you thanky you. Thank you for all the readers and the subscriber, you made my day!

This is the new chapter and I give a new main characters in the story. Hemmm... I really got confused whose man idols I need to against Jonghyun Oppa to win Hye Ryeon's heart.

You have any suggestions?

I've already set a name in my head since I also love the new character, but I think he's too old for Hye Ryeonnie. Oooh but I like him so much :((

If you have any suggestions, give me a PM and explain why he's suitbale for Oppa's rival

:D Okay, ejoy the story chingu.

BIG HUG FOR ALL OF YOU!

BIG LOVE FOR JONGHYUN OPPA!! :3