By her side

Love In The Rain

Jonghyun held her hands tight. He kiss her forehead and smiles.

“Why you’re so pretty Hye Ryeon-ah? Why I can’t get enough of you everyday?”

That girl still didn’t budge.

“Yah, If you’re wake up, let’s go for a proper date,arasso?”

“Jonghyun-ah...”

Hye Ryeon’s Omma came into the room. She brings some food

“You can take a rest, and eat these. You’ve been awake for two days and that’s not good,”

“But how if she’s wake up and I’m not the first she’ll see Oemmoni?”

Jonghyun sighs while he her cheek.

“This is all my fault Oemmoni. If I’m not an idol, I can date her normally, and she’ll never get into a trouble like this...”

Hye Ryeon’s mom shooks her head and hugs him tender.

“Don’t say like that, I bet she’s never regretting you, even your dream..you have to be strong okay?”

That woman smiles and pat his shoulder.

“I love you both,don’t you remember I was scolding you when you brought her home in a late night?”

Jonghyun smiles and nodds.

“..then you asked me to bought a jjampoong that night. Hye Ryeon’s is mad because you had ordered me around,hahaha...”

“...but you’re a very lovable kid,”

“...no. your daughter is...”

She sighs and held her tears.

“I wish she’ll wake up soon,I’m worried so much,”

Jonghyun stands up and make her sit and hugs her tight.

“We know she’s a strong yeoja. We know she’ll wake up soon,”

 

* * * * *

“Where?Ah okay hyung, I’ll pick you up in the salon,”

Minhyuk closed the call. He’s about to pick Yonghwa from salon, so that they can went together to the hospital. Jungshin is already on the way there.

“...is Hye Ryeon okay?”

Minhyuk saw a worried face over Shinhye. Truthfully they’re in a drama shooting place.

“...molla Noona. Jonghyun hyung didn’t tell anything, but all I know is she’s in a coma and she hasn’t conscious yet,”

Shinhye took a deep breath and sat beside him.

“So after this you and Yongie want to go there?Can I join too?”

Minhyuk widened his eyes.

“Ani Noona, don’t...or if you want to get caught,”

Shinhye bites her lips.

“....but I wanted to see her,I’m worried also..”

“...next time Noona,”

Shinhye take out her phone

“Yeoboseyo?Yongiiiiieeee I want to go see her arasso?Yeah, with you and Minhyukie. Wae?Ani!I said I want to go and I’ll go!”

Minhyuk raised his eyebrows as the calls ended.

“...you never lose right Noona?”

Shinhye smiles and gives an OK sign.

* * * * *

Yonghwa mumbles a lot when he sees his girlfriend come along. She’s really stubborn. Shinhye brings some food and fruit and Minhyuk helps her bring it.

“You had all of the supermarket’s stock, girl,”

Shinhye glares at him.

“Aigoooo ahjussii...”

Minhyuk laughs by both of them arguing. He’s turn into a coridor, smiles towards many nurses that recognize them.

“Okay then, you see?many  people knows it’s you stubborn girl. Then sooner I’ll had to publicly dating you like Jonghyun,”

Shinhye smiles at him.

“...then do it!”

Yonghwa blankly stares at her. He stumbles and stood in the place. His eyes fixed on her.

“You do??You want to do it?!”

Shinhye laughs and ran towards Minhyuk but she hits his back because he’s suddenly stop.

“Aw!Look out Hyukie!

“Pssht!Noona, look...”

Minhyuk pointed into the direction where Jungshin’s stare. The door opens a little, and he was peeking. Minhyuk slowly approach him, and Jungshin knows them, he “psst”-ing all of them and ask to take a look to.

There’s only Jonghyun and Hye Ryeon inside. Jonghyun tenderly kiss her and take his guitar

“Jagiyaa,I found a guitar thank’s to the nurse’s help. I know you won’t wake up until you hear this. Don’t you remember?My very first song and I showed to you that day?Eric Clapton,Eric Clapton...”

Jonghyun plays the guitar firmly. He sang beautifully and hoping she wakes up.

“Ani?You didn’t want to?Sooo...you must be wanted to hear this,”

Yonghwa approach the peeping team in the door

“Wae?”

“SSSHHT!”

Jungshin,Minhyuk and Shinhye scolds Yonghwa and ask him to join them peeking.

 

“....how long it’s already passed, this song actually just for you,you know it right?how we both loves the rain so much?”

“...jagiyaa, my favorite hoobae, saranghae....”

Looking at the rain drop falling down my window, I think of you, you who I have hidden away
With the tears falling down my heart, I try to erase you
You are listening to this sound right? You, who used to love the rain
Do you still remember me? When it rains I yearn for you

# Love falls down with the rain, memories flow with the rain
I think of you again with the sound of rain
Tear falls down with the rain, memories flow with the rain
Following the rain, you leave after moistening my hardened heart

You said that anyone who looks at the rain becomes sad, resembling the rain
This just means that our love resembles the rain now
Even if you left, please remember me  (Please remember me)
When my yearning for you becomes too much and overflows, the rain will call you

# Love falls down with the rain, memories flow with the rain
I think of you again with the sound of rain
Tear falls down with the rain, memories flow with the rain
Following the rain, you leave after moistening my hardened heart

Even if you forget me (Even if you forget me)
Please remember me again (Please remember me again)
When my yearning for you becomes too much and overflows, the rain will call you

#’ Hoping that you will be happy somewhere, hoping that you will be smiling somewhere
Hoping that you will never have to resemble rain and experience the sad love
Just don’t forget this,
My wanting of loving you will fall next to you, following the rain

# Love falls down with the rain, memories flow with the rain
I think of you again with the sound of rain
Tear falls down with the rain, memories flow with the rain
Following the rain, you leave after moistening my hardened heart

“Eh?you won’t budge aren’t you?You’re sleeping for too long girl, wake up..Oppa is here...”

Jonghyun dwelled up again.

“Jagiyaaa...jagiyaaa....uri Ryeonnie, Oppa wasso...”

Jonghyun cried as he kiss her lips.

 

Shinhye tears down and cried silently. Yonghwa hugs her and kiss her forehead.

“Please wake up Hye Ryeon-ah...”

 

* * * * *

Yoona is in break. TaeTiSeo is in promoting right now so she can relax a little bit, while preparing SNSD comeback. Seung Gi currently busy for his movie, and Yoona was alone with Hyoyeon in dorm. She's craving something sweet.

"Unniee I would like to go to supermarket. I want some chocolate..."

Hyoyeon lazily answers. She was sitting in front of the TV.

"Aaaa...go by yourself..I want to watch this drama,"

"Aish unnieee..."

Hyoyeon puts the pillow to covers her ears. Yoona pouts as she grabs her wallet and went to the front door. She opens it impatienly and shocked.

"OMO!"

Hyoyeon turns to her

"Wae?"

Yoona freeze.

"Wae-wae-wae!Aish you really bothered me..."

Hyoyeon stands up and walks to her. Just when she saw what Yoona saw she gasped too.

The "thing" that makes them shocked suddenly sighs.

"....annyeong haseyo TOP sunbae-nim,"

The girls bow awkwardly because of they never get an idea TOP will comes to them, as they know TOP didn't had any girl-friends in celebrity world. Seungri and Taeyang did knows SNSD, but TOP??

WHAT THE HELL??

"....I need to talk. With you,"

TOP  raised his eyebrows and glares to Yoona. He didn't even use his hands to point her.

 

====================================================================================

Yo-yo-yooooo sorry for the ver-very long update!!!

Thank you once again for still subscribing this story oooh I love you guys!!!