Love is like a maze

Love In The Rain

CAR ACCIDENT, CNBLUE'S JONGHYUN GIRLFRIEND WAS IN A STATE OF COMA

Due to a car accident, Jung Hye Ryeon (23)  known as Lee Jonghyun CNBLUE’s girlfriend was being stuck in ICU of Seoul Hospital about one week. She’s suspected as a hit and run victim by the sasaeng fans that dislike her relationship with the CNBLUE member. Due to this Lee Jonghyun was absent from any activities of CNBLUE and any agency activities. He was seen to stay in the hospital together with her parents. The FNC egency speak up about this rumour today

Lee Jonghyun will be held back from any activities of CNBLUE and we don’t know until when. We sincerely knows about his mental breakdown and respect him about giving a treatment to his girlfriend. We apologize sincerely for Boice but please pray for them too

Regarding about the rumour, the agency speak up again

Yes, we’re already give the investigation to the police and still we were looking forward to it

 

Awww I don’t like her but it’s so cruel to kill her!

Get well soon Unnie. We love you  oh please God, #bestrongOppa

Why she didn’t die eventually on the spot?!

Jonghyun Oppa, I hope she’ll get better #bestrongOppa

 

Knowing this, #bestrongOppa hastag was being world trending topic.

 * * * * *

“Don’t you ever heard about Yoona Unnie and Hyun Oppa rumours?”

Hye Ryeon pour the black coffe to the mug.  She puts her phone into the speaker mode.

“…truthfully yes. It’s obvious that girl likes him a lot. Don’t you see it?”

“Yes I see it that’s why I asking you,babo!”

“Puhahahahaha..Yah!How dare you!I am your oppa, grumpy!”

“…and can you see my Oppa attract to her?”

“…I don’t know. Why you didn’t ask him?”

Hye Ryeon sighs and take a seat. She drinks up the coffe.

“…if I ask him, then he’ll told me to not worry about it. I want some truth,”

…and if the truth is not your liking?

Hye Ryeon lean her head on the table

“Then I have to accept it,”

“…that’s easy?”

“ Mollaa…”

 * * * * *

 

Yoona awkwardly take a seat in front of him. She was drinking her chocolate and didn’t dare to see him in eyes.

“Yoona-ssi,”

“Ah, nae,TOP sunbaenim,”

“Do you like Lee Jonghyun that lot?”

“Eeeh????”

Yoona shocked and saw him directly.

“W-waeyo?”

TOP sighs as he saw her shocked like that.

“…you’re too obvious,”

“.aa..aanimnida, Seung Gi Oppa is the one I love the most,”

TOP nods his head calmly.

“…if it just like that, why she had a reasons to be jealous and over with you?”

…she?”

“Jung Hye Ryeon, you know her right?”

“…TOP-ssi knows her too?Ah, she’s starred in your MV and you had a scandal with her,”

“..that’s not we’re talking about,”

“…but waeyo? Why you asking me a question that it’s her duty to ask me?Aeyo?”

“Because I love her,”

Yoona gasped and close with her hands

“Jjinjja?”

TOP cooly nods and drinks his tea.

“Wae?”

“So the rumours is true…”

“Hhh,”

TOP drinks up the tea again.

“I don’t want to explain any further to you. It’s not your business,”

Yoona angered up and smile,

“Nae, it’s not my business, but you and her hurting Hyunnie like that so it came to be my business. Don’t you know how frustrated him like that?How dare you to do that to your hoobae, even you didn’t know him so well, and you can’t……”

TOP leans his body to the chair. He keeps his mouth silent and listened to her very well speech.

“…how you dare, how you oh Hyunnie. He’s in a broken heart,”

“….it’s not like that. So you have to stop digging your own hole,”

“..what?”

“…I know you loves him a lot. Maybe as much as I do to her. But please let them be happy. Don’t ever dare to join between them. Isn’t it enough to make you happy by saw him happy with her?”

Yoona frozen.

“…She knows you’re in love with her namchi, and it’s already hurtful to see you interact a lot to gain his attentions like that. She knows it but didn’t dare to even tell her namchi. She bears it inside, along the hate of most BOICE in this entire world…”

“…she even rejects me before I start to give a try. She’s now in a coma but you can still think evil like that, so many people hates her I think.”

Yoona teared up and a tears come form her eyes

“…you can be happy with Lee Seung Gi –ssi, know it Yoona-ssi, that day Hye Ryeon drunk in a bar, alone, and it’s just so timing when I saw her. She murmurs about you, about you who came to her flat, telling her to give up her namchi, and yet she still stands again the hate. You should be the one,”

Yoona cried with no sounds. Her tears flowing naturally and uncontrolled.

“Now she’s in a coma, hated by many people about the false rumour, hated by being a couple to the one she loves, and still hated more because of her Jonghyun can’t attend the CNBLUE schedules. Maybe your deerburning fans also hated her more. My fans maybe also hate her. You know it’s tough to be hated like that, and muchmore, she’s sick right now. Oh, you don’t know the feeling don’t you?Yeah, because everyone likes you. Your fans, many male idols, and so on,”

TOP drinks up his tea and stands up.

“Jja. I’m going then. See you Yoona-ssi, and please think about it carefully”

Yoona blankly stares at the window and still cried a lot.

 

  * * * * *

 

TOP finally had a break from schedule and he was planned to come to hospital. He was on the way to the hospital. He brings up some fruit for Hye RYeon. Suddeny his phone rang

“Hello?”

“…ne, TOP-ssi, this is Yoona,”

“Eh?How did you know my number??”

“…manager Oppa..”

“….”

“TOP-ssi, can I come with you to the hospital?I want to see her and asked for apologize,”

TOP chuckles and laugh.

“You should came by now. I’m on my way to the hospital,”

"....sure!"

 

 * * * * *

"She's not wake up yet?"

TOP walking inside and saw Jonghyun grabs her hand tightly.

"Ah hyungnim, nae, she isn't yet, How are you hyung?Busy?"

TOP smiles and shakes his hand. He can see his eyes was red, probably he's tired this whole time.

"I brought some fruit and some chingu,"

Yoona then walks inside and smiles to him. How hurtful is that when she knows he's really tired. His pale skin and his red eye. He must be very tired.

"Ah, Yoong, how did you with TOP hyungnim.."

"Yah, I know SNSD also..."

TOP smiles and hit his head.

Both of them didn't get any tension again, yet they're being friends and laughs together. Yoona feels relieved and begin to saw Hye Ryeon lies in the bed. She was pale.

"Can I talk alone with her,Hyunnie?"

"Eh??But wae..?"

TOP put his arm around his neck,

"Oh come, on, this is the girls talk. Let's go get some food. You look pathetic dude,"

When finally Jonghyun and TOP went outside, Yoona walks towards her. She takes a seat beside her and looks her carefully.

"You're pretty even you're sick Ryeonnie.... Hye Ryeon,this is Unnie,"

Yoona grabs her cold hand.

"...mianhae...I'm too selfish to loose Hyunnie like that, even he loves you sincerely. I'm sorry for being a stubborn girl to even asked you to loose him for me,mianhae..."

Yoona tears up a little, and she swept it by her hands.

"...I won't do that again, so please wake up, your oppa getting very tired and pale, he's worrying you a lot. You loves him too right?"

She sighs

"...I don't know how much you beared the hatred of the fans, of other people who misjudged you a lot, of me too..."

Yoona smiles and pat her hand

"...but I know you're strong, be strong Hye Ryeon-ah, and when you wake up we can do shopping together, arasso?"

Yoona widened her eyes, when she saw something. She then ran away from the room.

"Hyunnie!Hyunnie!"

 

She saw a tears from her eyes.

 

==========================================================================================================================

pheeeww~ a long long long time for update but thank you very much for always support me my chinguuu,

Thank you for all your concern and yet you still reading my fanfic.. gomaseupnidaaaaaaaa~

Well then, see you at the next chapter! BIG HUG! :*