The rain is still the same?

Love In The Rain

Jonghyun and other CNBLUE members was resting in their waiting room. 10 minutes more they will perform in Music Bank. Yonghwa was practicing his vocal. MInhyuk and Jungshin was busy playing games in their cellphone. 

"Get ready and 5 minutes more please up to the stage,"

A young PD open their room and told them about the timing. All of them suddenly stand up and bowing, although she is a young PD, but she is their Noona.

"Thank you PD-nim,"

"Jonghyun -ah,don't forget about your tempo. Last night practice you didn't do great at all. If there's something bothering you, please forget it a while. This is our stage, and you don't want to upset our fan right?"

Jonghyun nodded and feels bad right away.

"Mianhae Hyung..."

"Aaah. Gwaenchana.."

All of them went out the waiting room and walk forward the stage. They played so powerful as always. Their fans scream out loud and sing along. No more worries shown in Jonghyun face. He smiles brightly. And the time is coming. For the closing, Jonghyun will perform his Love in The Rain. The stage went black, and a spotlight focus only to Jonghyun.

"I'm sorry for all of you expecting me doing My Love today, I want to make all of you remember about this song for a while...."

 

 

Looking at the rain drop falling down my window,

I think of you, you who I have hidden away

With the tears falling down my heart, I try to erase you

You are listening to this sound right? You, who used to love the rain

Do you still remember me? When it rains I yearn for you

Love falls down with the rain, memories flow with the rain

I think of you again with the sound of rain

(Love in The Rain - by CNBLUE)

 

*  *  *  *  *

 

Hye Ryeon was finishing her class. She is now running avoid the rain that falls in entire XX University. She covers her head with her bag.

"Omoo...why can't this rain stop for a while, just until I'm home,"

Her heels seems a little bit dirty for splashing by the water. She didn't bring any umbrellas at all. She was hurried, because she thought that she will late this morning. And now she was waiting for the bus. Fortunately, a bus came and she jump on the bus.

"Haha, be patient, young lady. Did you hate drenched most,eh?"

"Ah, aniyo ahjussi..mianhae..."

The driver just smile and let Hye Ryeon sit. She was a little bit drenched. Her long hair was wet. 

"Aah, I forgot to tell Min Mi that I've go home first..."

From : Hye Ryeon

Mianhae Min Mi...I'm forget to tell you that I'm going home first. Please forgive me! <3<3

 

Then, not long there was another message

 

From : Min Mi

Aaah Babo!It's okay, I will make Joong Yun me home!

 

Hye Ryeon is quietly laughing and reply the message

 

 From : Hye Ryeon

Will he?Oh arasso, I hope the best for you,Haha!

 

Somewhat, a group of junior highschool teenager screaming over. Hye Ryeon look for the sound, and see three girls was screaming after a photo in a cellphone.

"Uaaah!He's so handsome!He's the best from all of CNBLUE members!"

"Truly well - mannered Oppa,right?"

"Aww, his dimples is so cuuuute. Love Jonghyun Oppa!"

 

Hye Ryeon smirk a while. Jonghyun?CNBLUE Lee Jonghyun?Aaah, that guy. A tall handsome boy with a cute dimples. Innocent and well mannered. It's true. She let out a sigh. It's not a condition that she would accept. But who's him to her now?And more, who's her to him now?He is CNBLUE!Lee Jonghyun CNBLUE!

"And I'm just an ordinary Busan girl...", she whisperes sadly.

She looked at the window and see the rain is still pouring a little.

How are you Oppa?Do you eat well,right? You seems to be success in your way,I'm so glad. This rain just make me more dizzy about you...Nah, I'm trying to forget you completely...

 

 

 

Note:

Yeeeeyyy I've start to do my own fanfic. This is pretty short,eh?Because I don't know how to cut if it's not stop here,haha

Please comment and tell me about this story!