A New Challenge

Love In The Rain

Yonghwa was gone for looking their manager. There's only Jungshin, Minhyuk and Jonghyun in the room. Hye Ryeon keeps silent, since she doesn't know what to do. Jungshin was admired her beauty. She is really pretty.

"What is your name, Miss..?"

Minhyuk started a conversation.

"Jung Hye Ryeon, MInhyuk-ssi," Jonghyun answered it.

"Eeeii Hyung. Let me be friends with her. If you want an official dating, then she musn't awkward around us, right?"

"Yeah, that's right hyung. Now then why you don't followed Yonghwa hyung?We can take care of her.."

Jonghyun sighed. They're right.

"Don't make her uncomfortable, you know?"

Jungshin and Minhyuk give an OK sign. Then, Jonghyun put his hand into her shoulder.

"I need to go. Please be comfortable with them, Ryeon-ah, They're in your age also..." Jonghyun kiss her in the forehead. Jungshin and Minhyuk start giggling and whispers each other.

"Hye Ryeon-ssi?"

"Ne?"

"Please don't be so awkward. Just call me Minhyuk and this is Jungshin, we call him a babo often.."

"What?Yeah, I'm Babo  and you are the Babo too!"

"Puhahahahah...."

Hye Ryeon starts laughing.

"Then now I call Jungshin - ssi 1st Babo and Minhyuk - ssi 2nd Babo?"

"Yeah just said it like that. He just didn't realize that he isn't more smart than me,"

"Hey!"

"Hahahahaha..."

"Then it's not fair if you only called us like that. Would you mind if I change this formality too?"

"Uh - huh, showed me one!"

"Hemm....."

Jungshin and Minhyuk starts to thinking. Suddeny Jungshin smiles brightly and whispers to Minhyuk. Both of them were laughing so hard.

"Hey - hey, tell me!What is it?"

"Yeah..hahaha. Since you are our hyung's yeoja, then he said that we can call you.."

"Brunette-eomeoni, since your hair is a brunette one,hahaha..."

"Then we can make the "brunette" word into another word if we like. For the example, if you're like to angry then we can call you nappeun oe..."

"Nappeun eomoni??Mwo??"

Hye Ryeon was frustrated. She started to think that the two of them was really babo. More than Jonghyun.

"Hey, I think we can call her nappeun oemma, Brunette is kind of too pretty for her?"

"YAA!!"

"PUHAHAHAHAHA....Now, we can start to be friends, right nappeun eomma?"

"Please take care of me, oemma!"

"YAA!!!"

The ice was break and then they're completely start a warm - hearted conversation. Hye Ryeon laughing so hard, and feels thankful for their sincerity. Although they're not yet knowing her background, they keep lifting her mood up. Jungshin is sure a good mood - maker. She feels thankful for him.

"So you're in college now?"

"Yep,"

"Whoaaa.. A lot of girls in there,right?"

"Do you want one?"

"Anii..aniyoo. I'm not.."

"You know, he's into men this day.."

"Hey-Hey-hey!"

"Hahahaha..."

Jonghyun arrived again, and all of them stop laughing. Hye Ryeon sees a worried face in Jonghyun. I just realized it Oppa, it's not an easy one...

"Eeer..management would like to see you,Hye Ryeon - ah,"

Hye Ryeon nodds heavily.

"But you don't have to Oppa...I mean.."

Jungshin and Minhyuk know the situation. They're out and said that they would grab some food in hotel's restaurant. And there's only both of them in there. Jonghyun sat in the floor, while Hye Ryeon sat in the edge of the bed. Jonghyun was silent and he puts his head in her lap. He sighed deeply.

"I'm tired...I just don't want to think about anything now. Can I just sleep like this?"

"Ne,Oppa..."

"I will protect you, Hye Ryeon - ah. Even there's a huge damn rock blocked our way. We have to stay together,"

"Ne,Oppa..."

Jonghyun feels bad. He knows that this is difficult. They keeps silent for couple minutes. Then, their manager was ready to pick them up. He said that all of members already in the car.

"Jonghyun - ah, I think we can accompany her with the staff car, just in case many fans saw her in CNBLUE car isn't a good scandal.."

Jonghyun want to start a protest but Hye Ryeon calms him. She nodded with thankful words. Jonghyun feels really bad for her. It can be more painful than this. It can't be!

 

He and Yonghwa were looking for their manager. Then they found hi in the hotel's lobby. Yonghwa told their manager about the situation. He really was shocked, and when he saw their manager contacted the management, he feels something terrible will happen. Yonghwa sighed in frustation. He looks into Jonghyun deeply.

"How long you've been secretly dating her Jonghyun-ah?"

"Aaa, that's a long story hyung. I think I'll tell you later,"

Yonghwa nodded.

"You know, I'm happy too. But this is so sudden,I think I need to calm down a little bit"

"Ne, hyung..."

"But if this girl who bothers you so much this day, I think she's very special doesn't she?"

Jonghyun looks into his hyung smirks. He started smiles brightly and nodded.

"Hahaha. We always think that you love your guitar more, but until this girl appeared..."

Suddenly Yonghwa turn into a serious look.

"But you can date her secretly, why you insist so much to officially date her?"

"Anii..She isn't an idol even an actress hyung. I know she can't bear so much if I had to date her secretly. She isn't Park Shin Hye noona,that hyung can.."

"Ya ya ya!Okay, just keep quiet!"

Jonghyun smiles right away, holding his laugh.

"..geez..."

"..but hyung.."

"..ne?"

"...I think I've been hurting her a lot,"

"..you do?"

========================================================================================================================

I'm soorrryyy...gyahahaha. I was really devoted to do my final assignment. Bleehh, it's kinda make me crazy. How about this story?Please comment and enjoy it!

I know it's not easy to date a rock star,hahaha. But, if i were her, I'll do anything!Because it's Jonghyun Oppa!!!

See. I'm crazy. Really.

 

NB: My mom threw away my punk - rock-star poster in my room when I'm not around. She really gives me a shock. It's a real poster with their signature in it. T-T . This give me a double headache.

You can hear their song in youtube if you want. Just search Superman Is Dead. They're so damn cool!