Holiday of Love

Love In The Rain

"HOLY-HOLIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!"

Hye Ryeon was running towards the beach cabin. She is really happy. It's been too long for her to got a holiday, especially with her namja,Jonghyun.

"Yaa!Help us first nappeun omma!"

Yonghwa shouted to her, and she didn't respon. Jonghyun smiles and busy put down the bags from the car. Shin Hye too. Unlike usual, she's too silent today. Yonghwa sighs, as he ran towards Hye Ryeon and join shouting.

"HOLIDAAAAAAAAAAAYYY!!!!YAHUUUUUUUUUU!!!!"

Jonghyun smiles even wider, and start to looks into Shinhye.

"Don't you be happy too?Don't act like that, you really doesn't suit that kind of style,"

Shinhye looks into him.

"What kind of style?"

"An angry girlfriend,your dark aura is spreading everywhere...buuuzzzz....like a ghost in...auch!"

SLAP!

Shinhye slaps his shoulder and walks away. Jonghyun chuckles as he sees her walking into the cabin. He already put down all the bags and bring it all once. Yonghwa and HyeRyeon saw that.

"Woa woa woa, look, your namja's shoulder is very wide Omma,"

Both of them laughs and starts going back to the car and help Jonghyun bring the bags. Yonghwa already walking first, as he getting really excited imagining his privacy in this holiday. Then the two main lovebirds is walking behind.

"Are you happy?"

HyeRyeon smiles and nodds. She looks into Jonghyun with a sincere smile.

"I'm happy Oppa, really happy. Let us enjoy this time too, okay?"

"Suuure.."

"It's too bad that our Babo didn't come right?"

"No, I think this is great. I can spend time with you without any disturbance,and I can do something more private..hhmm..what we call it..."

HyeRyeon looks puzzled and Jonghyun gives her a naughty smile.

"ERT!!"

Hye Ryeon hits him for many times and Jonghyun was laughing so hard. He is really happy.

* * * * *

Shinhye puts on her bag into one of the room. She's in one room with Hye Ryeon, who was playing around in the sea with Jonghyun and Yonghwa. She's being alone. She sighs, as she walks towards the dining table, a kimchi fried rice was served in there, with a little memo.

"Don't eat a lot when you're stress. You'll get fat, Piggy Park~"

Shinhye smiles, as she put the memo in her pocket. She is happily eating the food. Yongie is always so nice. Always. She sighed as her eyes was turned to the windows, where she can see her Yongie playing alone while the lovebirds go somewhere.

* * * * *

Yonghwa was building a sand castle when Shinhye appears beside him. He didn't bother to saw her, he didn't know how to react. So he keeps silent.

"What are you doing?"

Shinhye looks to a big baby boy Yongie, and sat beside him.

"Wae?Is it bothers you so much?"

Yonghwa was busy building a big castle while Shinhye pouting.

"Yong..."

"Hm?"

"...mianhae.."

Yonghwa turns into her.

"..what?"

"..ughh..mianhaeyo Yong,"

Shinhye turns down her head.She really means her words.

"...I think you're too childish by treats me like that, but somehow I realize, you never get really jealous like that day, so I mean this must be my false..."

Yonghwa looks into the sea and smiles. He pats her head and bring it towards his shoulder.

"I think I'll be the first to say sorry but you already do that. Mianhaeyo,jagiyaa.."

"...Yong?This sand castle..."

SHinhye sees the sand castle clearly. She saw a pin with her name and Yonghwa in there.

"...Soo...actually I want to make this as a gift of sorry but you're already say it first, so let's build it together then,"

Shinhye nodds and smiles again. Both of them enjoy playing with each others and looks really happy. From far, there's Jonghyun and Hye Ryeon who claps their hand together.

"Oppa, we can really make a great progress right?It's only take a plate of kimchi fried rice and we got it!"

"Hahaha!Yeah, it's too easy, I think I need more challenge,"

"Oppa!"

"HAHAHAHAHA!Hey, now why we don't go swimming again,Busan Girl?"

"Let's race then Busan Boy, I don't think you can break my record,"

Jonghyun already jump into the sea first and yelled

"Catch me,girl!HAHAHA!"

"OPPAAAAAAA!!!"

* * * * *

Hye Ryeon was cooking a bibimpap when someone knocks her door. Hm? She looks into her wrist, her watch. It's already 9 p.m. Who is it?. She lowers the heat and running towards the door.

"Yeah waaaiitt..."

She shocked more when she saw who's knocking her door. It's Yoona!

"Uh-oh..Yoona-ssi,may I help you?"

"May I have a words with you?Please?"

"...uh..oh...oh right, right, please come in. I cooked some bibimpap too. You're hungry too don't you?"

Hye Ryeon was inviting her in, and she sat down in a couch. She saw all the surroundings and smiles.

"It's really nice place,Hye Ryeonnie,"

"Ah..gomawo Yoona-ssi,"

"Hey, just call me Unnie, arasso?"

She smiles again. Hye Ryeon feels really jealous about her beauty.

"Ah,nee..."

Hye Ryeon handed her a hot milk tea and continue her cooking.

"You must be surprised why I'm here,don't you?"

Hye Ryeon nodds but didn't say anything.

Yoona, in a pink cute jacket smiles at her. A sad one.

"I really in love with him. My Hyunnie, your Hyun Oppa..."

Hye Ryeon gasped for the air. For a second she can't managed her breath. But she didn't bothers to say anything. She looks at her. Fortunately she didn't saw her again. Yoona was looking into her glass.

"...Jowa..Jowaa..jeongmal jowaa..I think I'm fall in a deep love. We're good friends. Everyone was teasing us around. He's so sweet towards me. He always pay attention to me. He never get bored to hears me all the day. He's really daebak isn't it? You're so lucky to have him..."

Hye Ryeon smiles bitterly. She never know what's the point of Yoona talks like that.

"...If he choose you then it's fine with me. I'm happy if he is happy too. But I don't know why it can be so hurt like this. I barely eat anything. I can't see him whenever we're in the e program. He was to distant. He seems far away,"

"Unnie, what are talking about?What are you gonna talking about?"

Yoona cries.

"Nan mollaa...why I ended up in your apartment too  I don't know,I'm very sorry Hye Ryeon-ah..."

Hye Ryeon runs into her and hugs her.

"Gwaenchana Unnie,gwaenchana...."

"Can I ask you something?"

"...?"

".....if Hyunnie loves me, will you let him go and be with me?Will you?"

Hye Ryeon shocks as Yoona's question echoing in her mind.

Hyun Oppa...loves her?Could it be possible?

* * * * *

"Hey, what's the matter?"

Jonghyun, swam over the shore because he saw his girlfriend was silent. He only wears his beach shorts, yet he has an awesome body figure. He walks towards her side and sat beside her. He patted her head, then he kiss her lips tenderly.

"Oppa!"

"Yeah?"

"Why you kiss me suddenly?"

"Oh?Do I have to kiss you by warning?Hahaha..."

"Haiiissshh Oppa..."

"So, what's the matter. You're cheerfull last time and now ended up like this,"

Hye Ryeon sighs as she watched the sunset. She didn't want Jonghyun Oppa knows about Yoona in her apartment. But Jonghyun didn't ask more, he only stares at her, his beautiful yeoja.

Hye Ryeon is beautiful. The sunset shines her white skin as her wavy brown hair blown by the wind. She wears a y bikinis, yet she made him more dizzy. He touches her back with his finger, made a circle around it. Hye Ryeon can't help it but moans.

"Aah Oppaa..what are you doing,"

Jonghyun smiles and kiss her passionately. They're cuddling beyond the sunset.

* * * * *

It's already night and when he saw his girl sleeping by his side in the couch, he carries her into the bedroom. He put on the blanket and walks outside the room, as he sees Shinhye also sleeping inside the room. Yonghwa already slept too, so he's alone now. His mobile phone was ringing again.

Yoon-Yoon is calling...

==================================================================================================================

Yahu!!! Mooiechan is back-back-back!!

Finally I can update a new chapter!!

OMG my job is killing me, but I love it!!

Please enjoy the story, kekekeke~

Next chapter will be in a shorter time, I promise :(